- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey sorry for the long wait on the new chapter. Too many ideas for stories running through my head. Anyways, enjoy.

After the wine incident, things around the mansion were tenuous, to say the least. Gabby would not let me out of her sight unless it was to let me bathe or talk to Grace or Fran. Even then, she'll have me nest under her crest in her cleavage or hands. I still had no clothes that fit me at my size either, so I was still naked most of the time. Hannah had stopped her excess snacking, although she did keep her distance. It's clear that even with how her naughty nature makes her act, she feels guilty about her actions. For the most part, Francesca kept to her spot in the library. I'd have Gabby take me to check up on her occasionally. She was always nose-deep in a book or busy practicing her speech. When she had evolved into a Braixen, she became fascinated with language. She may be working on either Paldean or Hoenn next. She even taught the other three how to read Kalosian and Sinnohian.

Like most other Pokemon, when Fran was still a Fennekin, she had a tendency to cause mischief or get into trouble. By most scientific examinations, a Pokemons "nature," as they call it, doesn't play into their personality until their first or final evolution. Some trainers say it plays a significant part in how well a Pokemon does in battle. That, however, is getting into statistics meant for people who are much better at analytics than I am. Anyways, Francesca was walking around the mansion with a stack of books in her arms. I encouraged her to teach what she learned when she felt ready. Her teaching methods were often like her nature: gentle and easy to follow. This time, she planned to teach what most humans learn from their parents or in school, the purpose of money, and how to properly use it.  I mostly slept through her lesson since it only covered some basics.

When I awoke, I was lying on a furry lap in the library. Fran's purple fur smelled of old paper and a campfire. Her body had visible alterations after the event. There was visible change as well, like with Gabby. I honestly don’t know how to define her breast size since I didn’t need to know it before I shrunk. I wouldn't say that she got fat like Hannah did. She's more plump, almost like a mother's body. Her kindness certainly made it feel like she would be a good one, at least. “Hey Fran, how did the lesson go?" I asked her. “Oh, Ethan. It went well, merci d'avoir posé la question. Comment s'est passée ta sieste?" she asked. “It was good. How did you get Gabby to hand me over," I asked as she set her book down. She brought down her paw and allowed me to step onto it.

Fran played with my hair, examining it. "I've always liked your blonde hair. It reminds me of the other Fennekins fur at the professor's lab. Ah, c'était il y a si longtemps. I simply asked if I could borrow you for the day. From what I can sense, she is waiting in a room near the library," she finished. She placed me on top of her head, pulling out her wand from her sleeve. I rode on her head as she walked to a lounge chaise couch in another part of the library. With a flick of her wrist, a set of books flew from various bookshelves, stacking themselves neatly on a side table next to the couch. "That's quite a few books. What's on the reading list?" "Oh, not much, a few language books, a history book or two, and quelques-uns pour votre plaisir personnel," Fran said. She slipped her wand back in her sleeve and grabbed me from my perch. I've noticed Fran speaks more Kalosian the more she gets nervous. 

"Personal enjoyment? Like some fiction books… or is this something more?" I probed. I'm sure she'd be blushing if her face hadn't been covered in silver fur. "Peut-être juste un peu. There's this one book that a Mawile wrote that I've been meaning to read," Fran said, setting me down on the couch. She reached for her neck and untied something. Her hands pulled back, bringing with it a vest made of her fur. Fran placed the vest on the back of the couch, revealing the rest of her dress. It had a wide v-cut in the middle of the dress, showing off most of her stomach. "Huh, so part of your fur turned into a vest then. That means your dress should come off with my help, then?" I asked. "Oui, it does. Therein lies the issue. Can you take it off of me?" she asked. "Sure, is it the back of the dress?" I answered. 

Fran flipped onto her stomach, allowing me to climb to her back. "There should be a zipper between my shoulder blades. I poked it with my wand, but I'm not flexible enough to touch it. I believe it should stop just above the base of my tail." Fran explained as I walked to her tail. Sure enough, there was a stopper with teeth running up her back. "Oh, so that's why you removed your scarf. Then let's get to work," I said. I made my way to the zipper, pouring energy into it as before. "Hey, can I ask you something? What should I do about Hannah? She's hesitant to come near me, and the other two have a tight grip on me," I confided to her. "She still feels guilty about getting ivre and eating you. Perhaps what would be best is a formal punishment rather than that one night in her ball," she suggested. "Do you think that will work? Wouldn't that just have the opposite effect?" I questioned. The zipper's bindings shattered, allowing me to pull it down. 

Francesca sighed contently as I pulled it down before answering. "That's when you comfort her. Some books here explain how mothers and fathers use punishment and comfort to help steer their kids in the bonne direction. In theory, it should work the same with other Pokemon under your care,” she added. Fran picked me up again, setting me on the armrest as she stood up. Her dress slid off her body, revealing short, white, silvery fur underneath. Her body definitely had the curves of a mother once revealed. She kicked her dress to the side and sat back down. "Ahh, that feels good. My dress felt heavier after the change. Now, mon maître, I believe a thanks is in order," she said. Her hand gently picked me up and brought me under her snout, pursing her lips. She pressed me against her lips, her tongue snaking out to my member. 

Francesca's tongue worked on my cock, erecting it within seconds before going to work. I thought the inside of Gabby and Hannah were hot, but it was nothing compared to a fire type. I thrust my hips into her, matching her rhythm. My dick felt like it was in a sauna while the rest of my body was outside. I held onto the underside the best I could, supported mainly by her finger. I could vaguely hear a slicking sound below me. Fran must've been fingering herself as she became more aroused. Her maw opened slightly, allowing me to slide in slightly. I swear on Arceus itself; the warmth that washed over me on Arceus itself was so soothing. My muscles unclenched, and I slumped against her lower jaw. She had her way with my dick once that happened, toying with me however she wanted.

I thought Hannah was good with her tongue, but Fran was on another level. First, she wrapped her tongue around my leg, flicking my member with the tip. I squirmed with each flick, much to Fran's pleasure. My body spasmed, and I grabbed her snout as I shot my seed onto her tongue. Once I recovered from the first technique, the psychic fox switched to a new one. Holding me between her thumb and index, she flipped me over. Keeping hold of me, Fran pulled me back and forth along her tongue. The contour of her tongue and the bumps of her taste buds added to the pleasure. She acted like I was a piece of candy, but she savored each lick. I thrust my hips against her tongue, saliva building up around me. Deciding she wanted more, she gently pushed the rest of me into her mouth.

Francesca pinned me against her inner cheek, battering me with her tongue. The wet, pink muscle slapped against me, slathering my body. The heat began to get more intense the longer she kept me inside. I thrust my hips against her tongue with each passing lick. I pushed myself off her lips, hugging her tongue while I humped it. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth, and she pressed me firmly against her tongue. Her finger pushed me up and down, my cock brushing against her taste buds. I couldn't hold out any longer, and on her tongue once again, my seed spreading itself out onto the muscle. Francesca must've sensed that I was exhausted as she wiped me off the best she could and set me on her tail. “Sleep, mon maître; you can rest here until you are ready,” she said, lulling me to sleep.

Four Hours Later:

Gabby had Hannah on her lap, lying on her stomach. “Ok, there’s been some tension for the past two weeks, and it ends now. Grace has volunteered to properly punish you since I physically can’t”, I said, sitting in Francesca's hand. Grace stood behind Hannah, whose dress was pulled away, exposing her rear. “After you’ve been punished, there’ll be no more moping, you hear? I want things to go back to relative normal. Are you two ready?” I asked. Both gave a thumbs up, but Hannah did look nervous. I nodded to Grace, who I swear her eyes twinkled once she had the go-ahead, and used Double slap on Hannah's ass. Each slap echoes through the room until she lands the fifth slap. Hannah's cheeks were bright red with hand prints spread across them. Gabby used Heal Pulse, undoing the damage.

I slapped Fran's hand, and she brought me to Hannah's face. She had a tear rolling down her cheek, so I wiped it away. “Hey, water under the bridge?” I asked. She nodded, and her hat hand pressed me to her cheek. I hugged her back, then was pulled away by Fran. “Ok, now with that out of the way, how about we start dinner? I’m thinking a nice soup,” Grace said, walking to the kitchen. Gabby helped Hannah to her feet and took me from Fran. “Let's see about helping her out, yeah?” I suggested. The three of them nodded, and we went to the kitchen, which Grace had mysteriously vanished from. She teleported behind us, saying, “Master, you have a message from Professor Sycamore.”


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed the read. Something I forgot to mention when I posted it on Deviant Art, the next chapter for James and the monster farm will be posted tomorrow. Let know know what you think!