- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hannahs chapter is up! Hope you enjoy.

Some time has passed since I last wrote down my thoughts. I know you four will read this after I'm done, so please try not to go overboard regarding the new activities. I don't know how durable I am at this size, but please tone it down a bit. Also, be aware I will be writing down what happened. I'm sorry if you don’t want this documented, but if you have a problem with it, let me know. I’ll omit what I can.

Where was I? Oh yes, what happened after Gabby and Graces night of… enjoyment. I was the first to wake up, and I was stuck to the sheets. My eyes hurt from what little light snuck through the curtains. I pulled myself off the sheets and had fuzz all over my back. I needed to speak with the pair and required them to wake up. I pressed my hand on Gabbys crest and asked her to wake up. “Mmm, not now. I’m sleepy”, she muttered. “I know you’re sleepy, Gabriella, but I need to talk with both of you; please wake up”, I insisted. She muttered an "Alright" and rose from her bed. Gabby shook Grace awake, and the two dressed themselves.

"Good; now that you two are awake, we need to talk. What happened near the end of last night was not acceptable", I scolded them. “I don’t mind initiating it, being a part of the acts, Acreus; I found that I enjoyed being used as a sex toy in some facets. But I need you two to understand when I need to be set aside, set me aside. I don’t know how durable I am this small, but I was knocked out inside of Gabriella. I can’t imagine how bad things could’ve been if I hadn’t woken up. Do you two understand?” I finished. The two Pokemon sat on their knees, apologizing for their actions the night before. “We’ll try and not do that again, Master’ ‘Yes, that was unbecoming of us, Master, please forgive us”, they said. I sighed and asked for their hands. “Look, I’m not mad. We just need to be careful, is all”, I asked of them. 

After our talk, we showered and told Francesca and Hannah about the arrangement that was made. Fran didn’t seem all that bothered, but Hannah… Hannah seemed to grin more mischievously than usual. For the most part, Grace and Gabby watched over me as time passed. Fran would stay in the mansion's library reading books, and Hannah would wander around, usually with some berries in hand. Every time we sat down for dinner, I kept getting a shiver down my spine whenever my Hatterene would sneak a glance at me. I didn’t know her intentions until one unfortunate afternoon.

I was sitting on one of the counters in our kitchen while Grace cleaned up from lunch. Gabby walked in and discussed returning to the mainland for clothes and other supplies. While they talked, a three-fingered hand grabbed me, covering my mouth, and pulled me away. She pursed her lips and quietly walked to the other side of the mansion. Her room was full of cookbooks and pictures of food, and a small fridge in the corner. A pile of unwashed linens sat in a corner of the room. She set me down on her desk and loomed over me. “Well hiya, Master. I’ve been meaning to get your help with something, if you catch me drift”, Hannah said, licking her lips. "I assume you want some help with whatever is keeping you confined", I guessed. "You guessed right, love! It's just a wee little zipper going down the front of my dress. Should be simple as”, Hannah said.

Hannah used her hats hand to grab and hold me to where the zipper was hidden. “So why have me do this out of the blue? And why not tell Grace and Gabby you were taking me?”, I questioned her. While Hannah had been in my party for some time, she still was somewhat of a mystery. “Well, if it helps, I did leave a note for them, love. Besides, you said we could call on ya any time we wanted. I just happened to need you at the moment”, Hannah said. I sighed, knowing that she wouldn't give me more information than that. Psychic types tend to have some of the more interesting personalities. It didn't aid matters that Hannah had a naughty nature to her. Freeing Hannah from her clothes happened faster than with Grace or Gabby. My weight weighed down the zipper, sending it and me slowly to the floor. Hannah sighed in relief as I rode down.

Most of the time, a Hatterenes main body isn't that large. They disguise themselves with their hair to make it seem like they are taller and more intimidating. However, when Hannah flung her dress open, she had a full-sized naked body. When I meant full-sized, I did mean she had meat on her bones. Like the others, she had a new set of human-looking hands. She excitedly looked over her altered body while opening and closing her dress. Her body assumed its standard form whenever she had her dress closed. Of course, I was still watching from the floor, so I saw every jiggle from a ground view. Once she was satisfied with her check-up, she bent down to pick me up, her breasts swaying before settling back on herself. "Aww, love, I can't tell ya how much better I feel being free from my dress. Don't think I'll ever close it up again!", she exclaimed, shaking her hips. "You know the others won't let you do that. Gabby and Grace have been trying to make some clothes for me, so I doubt they'll let you walk around naked", I pointed out.

"Well, they're gonna have to deal with it; there's no way I'm putting on clothes", she pouted. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Look, I hate saying this, but Hannah, I'm not asking you; I'm telling you. You need some form of coverage if you're going to have your dress open", I said sternly. A flash of anger washed over her face, and left just as quickly, "Very well, Master, I have an idea to fix that". Hannah said as she placed me on her bed, then walked to the pile and pulled out a pair of pillowcases. She tore one in half horizontally, then cut it along its sides. She set the dismantled pillow case in her bed next to me and sat down quickly, launching me in the air a few inches. Hannah proceeded to tie each side around her thighs and stood back up.

She then moved into the other case, also tearing that in half. Hannah cut a hole large enough for her head to fit through and split the sides. She pulled her head through, tied the cut sides together, and had a makeshift bra. "There, is that better? This is the most I'm willing to do", she said smugly. I remained unimpressed and said, "You know that wasn't necessary". She growled and snatched me up with her hats hand. "You know, Master, you're being quite cheeky for someone as small as you are. I think it's time for you to have a taste of your own medicine. Actually, I'd rather have a taste of you!", she exclaimed, lifting me far above her head, throwing her head back. I looked down and saw her mouth wide open, her wide tongue extended. She let go of my body, and I plummeted straight down. I felt my body land on her tongue with a splat, her taste buds feeling weird on my skin. It smelled like she had some kind of alcohol, which was impossible. I never bought any to bring to the island. Her tongue curled around me, bringing me into her waiting maw. Once inside, her jaws snapped shut, and she used her tongue to slap me around her mouth.

As I was being slapped around, I felt pressure from the side of her cheek as she pinned me against it. It seemed like she was holding her hands to her cheeks as she assaulted me. Hannah maneuvered me to where only my head was sticking out from her pursed lips. A message rang through my head as she continued her fun. "You know, Master, you taste better than any berry I've ever eaten. I bet if I touched just the right spot, I'd get a taste of your 'filling'", she said telepathically. She sucked on my body and flicked at my member with her tongue. "Han… Hannah, please!", I shouted, struggling to move. Her technique felt incredible as she nimbly worked me over. She wrapped her tongue around my leg and lapped at my cock as the minutes passed. I held out as long as possible, but Hannah won this battle. After a few twitches and a final flink, tiny droplets of cum splashed onto the wet muscle. 

I was panting from the experience, but to my shock, it wasn't over yet. Hannah sucked me in again, tilting her head back. My body slid down her tongue and my legs into her throat. Now, I was five inches tall after shrinking, but that didn't seem to matter to her. Each gulp pulled me deeper and deeper down her throat. I had to resort to grabbing her uvula to keep from sliding deeper. Before I could utter a word, my grip gave way, and she gulped me down. I vaguely heard an exhale above me as I traveled down the constricting throat. Her heartbeat raced as I passed it and slid into her waiting stomach with a plop. The inside reeked of alcohol. I couldn't even get my bearings before being thrown against the stomach walls. Above me, I could hear muffled moans and quakes of her body. I focused my powers to read her mind, and all that was going through it was getting herself off. Hannah was masturbating after eating me! I tried to call out to her or the others, but it was difficult, considering how much energy I used to stay awake. Something about her stomach seemed to drain me.

What felt like hours later, Hannah found relief and fell to sleep. She was the type of Pokémon who was hard to wake up after they went to bed. I couldn't raise my other partners, leaving me stuck inside her body. I could do nothing but call out to anyone who would be listening or nearby. After a few hours, I resorted to making my way through her by normal means. It was… difficult, to say the least, but after another 2 hours I found the exit. I pushed my arms through with little resistance, along with my head. Hannah was sleeping on her stomach, which meant I should've had an easier time escaping. Just as I pulled my waist out, she shifted in her sleep and switched to her side. When she switched, my legs were still inside, and now I was pinned between massive pale cheeks. My hands were sticking out from her cheeks, allowing me something to grab.

With some more effort, I pulled myself out from Hannah's asshole and crawled out from her meaty cheeks. I quickly ran along her bed before she could shift again and land on me. "Grace, Gabriella, Francesca, I need you to come to Hannah's room immediately. I need some help", I asked them through telepathy. I made no effort to hide my disappointment and anger. The trio teleported inside and were about to fawn over me when I raised my hand to stop them. I had Francesca get a chesto berry while the other two held her arms and legs. My Delphox returned quickly, grabbing Hannah's hat hand while holding the berry before her mouth. She reflexively ate it, waking up surprised at being bound. 

"Ugh my head. What ha- why are you guys holding me down?", she asked. I stepped onto her chest, meeting her gaze with arms crossed. "First, a few questions. One, where did you get the booze? I've never bought any", I demanded. "Booze? Oh, you mean the Pecha wine I found in that gym leaders bag", she replied.

"Why did you drink then if it belonged to Sabrina?", I questioned. "It didn't. She meant for it to be a gift. There was a note saying 'Thanks for inviting me' on it. I wanted to know how it tasted". She explained. "Then why didn't you bring it to me? For that matter, why did the fermented Pecha get you drunk? Pecha cures poison, and psychic types are resistant to it", I went on.

"I may have a reason for that, sir", chimed Francesca. We all turned our attention to her as she began to explain. "Like you said, baies are meant to aid in curing illness, sleep, or paralysis. But during the processus de fermentation, they take on the opposite effect. Instead of Pecha curing poison, it makes it poisonous or, in this case, induces ivresse. As for why it affected her, Hannah may be a psychic type, but she is also type de fée. She may not have been slurring her words, but her pensées et actions were impaired as the fairy part of her was afflicted", she concluded. "Do you still have the bottle?", I asked, to which she pointed to her fridge. I signaled for Grace to grab it. She brought it and opened it for me to inspect. One whiff from it made me step back. 

“Alright, I can see how the wine may have impaired your judgment. Now, can you explain to me why you decided to eat me and leave me inside you?”, I demanded. All four of their mouths dropped from the shock. “I- I ate you? But I only wanted to use you for pranks. I… I’m really sorry, Master. I never meant to go that far”, Hannah said. “Wait, does that mean you wanted to… put me in your mouth in the first place? And you drank that wine before you grabbed me?”, I questioned. She could only nod in response. I paced on her chest for a minute, contemplating what to say next. “Ok, here is what is going to happen. I am going to take a shower, get something to eat, and end the day. Hannah, you will get dinner, return to your Pokeball, and stay there for the night. As much as I value letting you all have your freedom, I have my limits. Grace, you will hide the Pecha wine and return to normal routines. Gabriella, can you take me to get cleaned once we’re through? Francesca, you’re free to do whatever you wish”, I finished.

For the first time after shrinking, I could feel some of my power returning. I rose into the air by myself. According to Gabby, she saw my eyes glowing. I know my diminutive stature wouldn’t command much obedience from beings taller than I originally was, but that’s the advantage of having psychic powers. I do hate being stern with them. In fact, I hate commanding them unless it is to defend ourselves from wild Pokemon or people looking to steal them. However, they still need to be guided, even outside of battle, I guess. I’m going to stop this entry for now and get some sleep.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. Let me know what you thought