- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Greetings! Next chapter is here

Once Grace had evolved, she took it upon herself to become my maid and general caretaker. Gabby, Fran, and I tried to argue that since we were technically a family and team, we should split the work between the five of us before I shrank. We tried for weeks to convince her to let us help, but she would teleport us or teleport what she was working with her. Eventually, we had to relent and let her be the house's maid. Hannah didn’t care as she was happy to have someone making her food. Before she evolved, she was always such a quiet-natured child, so to speak. However, after she did, she developed a calm nature about her, never getting angry or overwhelmed by the work. We were sure to thank her whenever we could. Now my maid loomed over me as I hung out from Gabbys sex.

“Oh dear, it seems that Mistress Gabriella has had her way with you. Are you alright, Master?”, she asked, reaching her hand down. Compared to Gabbys hand, Graces hand felt rough from how much work she insisted on doing. She plucked me from Gabbys sex, which made her squirm in her sleep and flip over. “Yes, I’m alright. Sabrina said that you all might have your mating seasons syncing up, so I offered her any relief I could. Which is what you saw… with me sticking out where I was. The same offer applies to everyone else as well. I’d be a hypocrite if I only let Gabby take up that offer”, I told her as she teleported some wipes to clean me up. “Master, as I have stated before, it is my duty to take care of the residents of this house, not the other way around. I wo-”, she said before I interrupted her.

“Look, I know what we agreed to. However, there is one thing I’d like you to remember. I am your caretaker as well. Everyones health and well-being are my responsibility, and that includes mating cycle needs. Now either you will let me help you however I can, or I can get you set up with something that will help alleviate whatever needs you have”, I sternly told her. I didn’t like talking to any of my partners sternly or angrily, but sometimes they were more stubborn for their own good. Her face never changed from the calm look as I talked.

Grace and I stared each other down for minutes before she sighed. “Very well, I suppose you are right in that vain. I admit that I have a need that… may require your help, but I am unsure as to whether or not you will be able to”, she stated. She set me down on a desk in Gabbys room before bending down, unhooking her bows from the front of her dress. “So your bows keep your dress together after the change; good to know”, I muttered. “Yes, but as you experienced with Mistress Gabriella, I have one that burns to my touch when I try to remove it. Mistress Francesca was the one who theorized that you could remove the obstacle for us”, Grace told me, placing 3 of her bows beside me. She grabbed me once again and set me on her top bow on her chest. The warm feeling spread to my hands again as I poured power into the bow's latch. Instead of a bubble, the latch glowed purple and began to fade.

“May I ask why you wanted to be the house's maid? Please be truthful; I wish to know what's going on”, I asked, making idle talk. She seemed hesitant to answer, which was unusual for her. I looked up to see a slight blush rise from her purple cheeks. “It’s payment”, she said plainly. I looked up in slight confusion. “Payment?”, “Yes, payment. You, Mistress Gabby, and Mistress Francesca have always shown me nothing but kindness, and I wish to repay you for that kindness. Mistress Hannah does not count since she is more like how humans refer to it as a cousin that I must watch. I admit that I may have been overly adamant about being the only one allowed to clean the house. Still, I enjoy doing it", she said, grabbing at her dress. I couldn't help myself and chuckled at her response. "I… it's not funny", she said while making a pouting face.

"I'm sorry, it's just I didn't expect that kind of response. It's ok to want to help, but you don't need to pay me back. The kindness and care I give to everyone here is not something that is in short supply", I said as I finally freed the latch. Grace let out a similar sigh as Gabby once I unbuttoned her as her dress fell to the floor. I was carried along with it, but it wasn’t a hard landing, thanks to Graces dress. It was a surprise to both of us that she still had a form of clothing underneath her dress. The article of clothing in question reached down to her ankles but had no sleeves. “Interesting, I could not feel this underneath my dress. Shall we proceed further, Master?” she asked as she picked me up again. I was about to answer when I noticed the bow on her head was crooked. “In a moment, it seems like your bow is coming loose. Can you see if you’re able to take it off?" I asked. Skeptical, she reached up and pulled the bow from her head. The disks on the side of her head fell, which left her with long straight hair coming down from her head. 

She took one look at herself in Gabbys mirror and looked a little displeased. "I don't think I like this style for myself. It… feels unnatural looking at it,"  she said as she raised the how back up. Her hair repositioned itself back to normal. She surrounded me in a bubble as she removed the last piece of clothing. There was another surprise waiting for us once she entirely stripped. Grace had a penis of her own, the shock of which caused her to drop me again. "What?! But that's impossible! How can…?! Does that mean…?! I was sure I was born female!", she spouted in confusion. She was in a full-bore panic mode, causing objects to float around her. "Grace, listen to me! I need you to calm down!", I called out to her. I read that even the best trainers and Pokemon would have an off day and may be prone to panic or confusion. Before I could try and do anything else, Gabby rushed over to where Grace was standing, grasping her head in her hands. She made Grace stare directly into her eyes, and an aura surrounded them. In the back of my mind, I knew what move she was using, Calm Mind.

I admit that the view I was beholden to above me felt out of a dream. Gabby crouched slightly during her face-to-face with Grace as she calmed down. Her crotch was still exposed, meaning I could see her blue lips as I looked up. She must have sensed this as a bubble appeared around me again, lifting me up to her shoulder. Grace sighed as Gabby let go of her face and stood up. “Thank you, Mistress Gabriela. I lost my composure momentarily, and you helped me regain it. I apologize for disturbing your sleep”, Grace said, bowing. “That’s alright Grace. For now, let's talk about what's hanging between your legs. Come, sit”, Gabby said, patting her bed. Grace hesitated but sat down with us. 

“Ok, so I have to ask. What does it feel like?”, Gabby asked, leaning in. “To be honest, it’s strange. I didn’t even feel it until I took off that final piece. Now that I’m aware of it, it feels weird having something between my legs at all times”, Grace commented. I hopped off Gabby’s shoulder onto Grace and patted it. “Yes, it feels weird if you focus on it too much. Don’t worry; I can say you get used to it", I tried to reassure her. She seemed comforted but unsatisfied with what I said. "Do you want to try it out?" Gabby said out of the blue. We both turned to her, shocked by her question. "What do you mean to try it out?", "You know, try it out. See what it feels like to have it touched by someone else".

"Gabby, were you always this curious about sex? Why haven't you mentioned it before?" I asked this time. "Not until a week or two before Sabrina arrived. Ever since then, I've felt something awakened in me. Did you feel it too, Grace?" Gabby asked, placing a hand on hers. While she didn't respond verbally, her physical response said enough. "Very well, I suppose it would be prevalent to learn how my… member works. Is there anything we should start with,  Master?", Grace asked me. I had to think for a minute since my only experience so far was being shrunk with a Gardevoir. “The first place you could start with is feeling each other. Try just grabbing each others breasts if you don’t feel comfortable touching them lower down”, I suggested.

Grace was still hesitant but put a hand on Gabbys breast. Gabby initially reached lower but stopped herself and grabbed Graces smaller breast. “How does it feel?”, I asked. “Breasts are more malleable than I expected. Mistress Gabriellas, at least feel this way”, Grace commented. “Would you like to move your hand lower? You can only move if you want to”, Gabby said. Grace looked at Gabby’s crotch, saying, “It would not be fair if I am the only person who moves lower”. Grace grabbed the hand Gabby was using to grope her breast and moved it to her crotch. Gabby tentatively stroked Graces shaft, causing the member to enlarge. Her erect cock stood straight up as Gabby stroked it in her hand.

The pairs instincts seemed to take over as Gabby sped up her stroking before downing down on the Graces member with her mouth. For my part, I slid down her chest to where one of her nipples was. I gripped the digit with my hands and massaged it as Gabby continued her blowjob. Grace panted, trying to keep her composure as we went down on her. ”Ah! Master, Gabby! Don’t… stop, please!”, she shouted. For our part, we kept the pace going, only stopping to catch our breaths. During the last instance, Gabby laid over Grace's body while she sucked her cock. Grace fingered Gabby’s pussy as she had her hips above her. I was sucking on Graces' nipple until she grabbed me. I thought she was moving me to her other one, but instead, I was moved higher.

Grace slapped me onto Gabbys dripping swollen lips and held me there with Psychic. My Gardevoir gasped from feeling me pressed against her labia. She looked down at Grace, and their eyes met. She flipped herself, her crotch now hovering just above Graces cock. I looked at the member and then at the two of them. “Now wait!”, I blurted before Gabby descended on the member. I could feel both of their bodies quiver from the action. Then Grace began to thrust her hips into Gabby, my body being dragged back and forth inside her pussy. I could hear muffled panting and the rapid heartbeat echoing above me. There was something hard hitting my head each time Grace thrust. 

Her tunnel filled with juices, making it hard to breathe the longer their sex went on. I could feel the shaft I was being crushed against twitch and spasm. Suddenly whatever I was being bashed against opened, and I could feel myself being pushed in. I was halfway in before I felt Graces cock press against my feet, shoving me inside. I found myself within Gabbys womb! I needed to get out before I was trapped inside. Before I could flip myself to escape, a flood of liquid shot into the small room, filling the space. Her womb filled quickly, semen pouring in, leaving little air for me. Soon I was submerged in cum and could still hear the two Pokemon fuck each other. The longer their sex continued, the less air I was left with. Eventually, I passed out from the lack of air.

Later:

I had no idea how much time had passed, but when I woke up, I was still inside of Gabbys womb. Most of the semen was either absorbed or drained out. I sat in a pool of it, feeling my way around the dark womb. After finding the entrance to the womb, I tried to squeeze my arm through to no avail. I reached out to my partners through telepathy, “Hey, can one of you teleport me out? I’m still inside”. A bubble surrounded me, and I was teleported back out between the two Pokemon. Grace held up her hand and used a move I hadn’t seen her use in a while, Hypnosis. Her only command was “Sleep”, and I flopped on the sheets, still covered in juices and cum.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed and let me know what you like.