[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Aaron, a smaller than average runt, meets Tifany on a flight home. Their size difference is of mutual interest, and they get to know each other better. They share an instant bond, and the fact that Tifany is slowly growing larger and Aaron is slowly shrinking and getting thinner seems to only encourage them both.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 15407 Read: 16716
Published: December 14 2022 Updated: December 23 2022
Story Notes:

This is my first story. I've toyed around with it on the Amazonlove forum over the years, but I've finally decided to put it out there to a wider audience. There are six chapters so far, and they vary a bit in length.

1. Part I by LittleBoy86 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5715 words)

A lot of the themes have been explored throughout the years in all types of stories. I did not invent a lot of the ideas, but I tried to lean into them in a sexy greatest hits of growing, busty BBW in love with a little runt, and the shifting power dynamic as their size difference grows.

2. Part II by LittleBoy86 [Reviews - 0] (987 words)

A short one. The measuring continues.

3. Part III by LittleBoy86 [Reviews - 0] (2304 words)

Tifany really leans into her growth, finds a way to enhance it, and comes up with an idea to help Aaon stay small and weak. And we meet Greg.

4. Part IV by LittleBoy86 [Reviews - 0] (1041 words)

From Greg's perspective. Things get a little hotter.

5. Part V by LittleBoy86 [Reviews - 0] (1745 words)

Greg's perspective continued. Gets hotter still. Tifany takes the pills. Like, way too many pills. And she loves the power she has.

6. Part VI by LittleBoy86 [Reviews - 0] (2319 words)
Tifany's growth is the main event. Well, that and her loving being a goddess compared to Greg. Aaron can only watch on in awe.

7. Part VII by LittleBoy86 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1296 words)

I think we all know where this part is headed. 

Vore and gore warning here. Tifany is in full goddess mindset.