- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story. I've toyed around with it on the Amazonlove forum over the years, but I've finally decided to put it out there to a wider audience. There are six chapters so far, and they vary a bit in length.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot of the themes have been explored throughout the years in all types of stories. I did not invent a lot of the ideas, but I tried to lean into them in a sexy greatest hits of growing, busty BBW in love with a little runt, and the shifting power dynamic as their size difference grows.


I sat alone in my row in a mostly empty plane ride back home, which I was grateful for. The plane was nearly finished with boarding and I waited until no one seemed to be looking to call over the flight attendant and help with my bag. At my size it was nearly impossible to reach the compartment, and the little flight attendant was the only person I could ask. “Little” was I suppose a relative term, she had at least a head on me and she couldn’t have been more than 5’3” and 100 pounds or so. To me she was a pretty large, sturdy woman. I had always been a runt and at 4’6 and 60 pounds soaking wet - I needed all the help I could get when it came to most physical activities.

 

“Well you are just too cute!” the attendant exclaimed as she walked up. I gulped as I looked straight ahead at her name tag “y-yes, would you mind putting this in the compartment for me, Jen?” I said, trying to ignore her comment. “Sure thing, honey. You travelling alone?” she said softly, seeming concerned. I’m sure she thought I was a young boy – many people do. My scrawny, small frame and delicate features often lead people to that assumption and at 25 it can be frustrating…especially when trying to date. Most women wouldn’t care for their man being smaller than them, especially not so drastically smaller. And the worst part is that the few women my size only wanted bigger men. Actually, the worst part is that I’m attracted specifically to large women. I suppose being picked on my whole life only to be protected by larger people drew me to love anything or anyone massive.

 

I looked up at her and smiled, “Yes, just like a big boy.” I said sarcastically.

 

I had been instructed to attend a series of meetings for my company several states away, and they took a bit of a toll on me…I was ready to get home and this flight was the only thing standing in my way. I watched as the attendant hoisted my bag into the compartment and blushed. “I meant nothing by it, sir.” She said, noticing her error. “No worries …I’m just tired.” I sighed and sat down, my little feet swinging freely. I put down the arm rest and buckled in while looking out the window. “Well let me know if you need anything, sweetie.” She quickly headed to the front of the plane. I took out my book and settled in – I was quite happy that this flight was so sparsely populated.

 

A moment later a shadow fell over the row of seats and I sensed a figure in the aisle looming above me. The shadow consumed me as I turned to see a woman with proportions that I could barely wrap my head around. She was easily around 7 feet tall, as her head was up against the ceiling of the cabin and she was hunched over a bit. My mouth had to have been agape as she stood at the row – I was beyond amazed at her large, robust figure. She was just immense, and beautiful. Her wide frame must support hundreds of pounds with ease. She had a large, round face and thick neck, and her mocha complexion was flawless, framed by black hair, most of it up in a ponytail. Her chest was massive – each breast bigger than my head, hell, bigger than my torso. She had a huge belly that strained her sweater, almost as much as her chest. I never saw anyone like this. Her thick thighs were each as wide as the seat she was standing next to…I had no clue how the two empty seats next to me would be enough. I looked down to see calves wide and soft, much wider than my own chest, and huge feet in simple flip-flops. “Well I’m surprised to see you too, little one. I thought the row was empty! I love company though.” This woman was wider than the aisle, and she must have shuffled down nearly sideways, squeezing the whole way to the back. “I don’t like a lot of attention so I usually try to sit back here.” She said as she stuffed her massive bag in the compartment. “Hmmm, now how is this going to work…” she sighed out loud.

 

“Ma’am, is there a problem?” The flight attendant asked as she approached the immense woman at my row. “No, no I don’t think so, just found my seat!” She said as she flashed the attendant her ticket. The attendant stared up at the huge woman, then to her immense chest straight ahead of her, then back up to meet her eyes.

 

“Ok…you may have needed to buy two or more, ma’am…there is someone in that other seat, and you’re…um...” The flight attendant said nervously. Now this attendant was indeed little compared to the incredible size and weight of the woman before me. “Nah it’s fine! I can sit in one…I know I’m not petite like you, but no need to insult!” She patted the little attendant on her head with her huge hand, and it looked like she could have collapsed her skull without even trying. She then began to shuffle in. “M-miss…be…c-careful…” I stuttered as I was turned on and frightened at the same time. It would not be the first time I’ve been sat on by mistake. “It’s all good!” She exclaimed aggressively. Her huge gut rubbed the seat in front of her while her massive, wobbling ass rubbed against the seat backs. She raised the arm rest between the two empty seats, and then began to lower her wide, massive ass into the seats, shifting and grunting. I watched as she struggled, and was mesmerized. Her immense, jiggling bulk strained the seat arm rest between us and I’m sure the aisle arm rest too, as well as the seat in front of her, thankfully empty. The flight attendant’s eyes went wide as the arm rests shifted and strained.

 

“M-miss, if you’d l-like I could put up my arm r-rest.” Was I really doing this? I would love for this enormous woman to be closer to me, but what if she didn’t want that? What if she didn’t care about a scrawny little waif like me? The words were out, I couldn’t take them back. What do I do? I need to follow through now. She blushed slightly and lifted her left side a bit for me to raise the arm rest, and my weak little arms pushed, then pulled as hard as they could. No budge at all. Her wide, massive ass still has too much weight against the arm rest. “I got it, doll.” And with one pull she effortlessly moved the arm rest up and sat, slowly, into the seat as her huge frame began to spread and take up her entire seats and two thirds of mine. She then lifted her left leg and placed it in my leg area and spread her other leg halfway into the aisle. Those massive legs were so large and long there was no way they could stay in front of her. Her leggings seemed stretched to the max. I tried to inch closer to the window to be polite, but there was no way to not touch her…I was partially pinned against the wall of the cabin by her soft hip.  

 

“Sir, are you sure about this?” The flight attendant asked. “Oh he’s sure, right babe?” The woman asked and placed a large, meaty hand on my rail-thin thigh – its palm and fingers spreading over both of my legs. I looked up past the massive breasts on the woman sitting next to me as she winked over her chest. “Oh, of course, thanks for asking.” I squeaked and blushed, sheepishly looking down at the large hand on my lap. The flight attendant shrugged and walked to the front.

 

I was just in awe. I was very much attracted to size differences, and my little mind was being blown. “I’m Aaron.” I said and un-wedged my right arm from her expansive side and raised it to offer a handshake. It was almost comical, and awkward, I had to pretty much angle my skinny little arm out and away from her as to not reach straight up to her enormous chest and graze it. I was blushing quite hard as she giggled. She saw my predicament and why I moved my arm like I did. She looked down and smiled warmly. “I’m Tifany.” She lifted her thick right arm across her chest and reached to me, taking my little hand in her massive one and my eyes went wide as it swallowed my hand and wrist gently. She then shook my hand, making sure my arm rubbed against her gigantic breast with every movement. “And you better get used to being in close quarters with me…we got a long flight.” Her wrist looked thicker than my thigh, and I was sure she could snap my forearm like it was a twig, which it pretty much is to her. I could feel the power in this woman, and I was overwhelmed immediately.

 

We got in the air and I said very little as she settled in and checked the in-flight magazines, trying to look busy. It took a little while for her huge hand to leave my lap after our last exchange, and I really took no issue with that. I was just so nervous. She was so immense, and it seemed like she was on the flirtatious side. “Sorry about speaking for you back there…you just seemed a bit overwhelmed. I figured you’d be less tense if it was just us.” She said softly and winked playfully, peering past her expansive chest. “N-no worries…thank you for doing so.” I said sheepishly. I looked down at the hand previously on my thigh…no ring. Her soft, large mocha hand had only pointed, sharp nails on thick, meaty digits. She shifted slightly as I stared at her hand, and her ample hips squeezed me a bit more into the wall of the cabin. “Comfy down there? Since I’m imposing on you like this I want to make sure you’re alright…” She said while smiling and spreading out more. Her huge, thick thigh now took up most of my area. “Oh, th-his is great!” I said as I inched my scrawny little legs towards the wall. “I can fit most places easily.”

 

“Well that’s good. I tend to take up a lot of room.” Tifany giggled. Her massive chest wobbled a bit, and I was caught staring instantly. “How tall are you, Aaron?” Tifany asked after setting her magazine in the seat in front of her. “Oh, well, I’m 4’6”…I get that question a lot.” I said cautiously. She was just so big…should I ask her? “And you’re pretty thin…how much do you weigh?” She asked while rubbing her neck…almost nervously. What’s going on? “So I’m about 60 pounds…I guess it’s a bit less than healthy for my size but I can’t gain weight…I’ve always been a bit of a runt… um, uh…So I guess it’s my turn. Wh-what…um…,” I blushed, not sure how to ask…this is rude, right? “…so how tall are you? You must be the tallest woman I’ve met…” I said awkwardly. “Me? I’m 6’11”…ugh, or so I think, last I checked…and weight is your next question I’m sure. Let’s just say ten of you on one side of a scale wouldn’t be enough to lift me if I’m on the other. No, wait. Eleven. Sorry…not the best at math, especially with seeing how many little ones equal one me. Oh, I’m sorry, that’s probably rude, but to tell you the truth, I do enjoy smaller people and things...being around them always makes me feel so big. It may be socially awkward, but I have always preferred smaller men as well.”

 

My eyes went wide as I leaned back and froze. Was this real life? I’ve had dreams like this, but…wow. “S-so cards on the table with the woman I just met…I actually prefer larger women. And I think that this has been a great seating choice for both of us.” She placed her large hand on my small knee, engulfing it, and then patted it and my thigh, shaking my whole body. “Well I think this flight is just the beginning…maybe we hang out more once we land…what town are you staying in?”

 

“Oh I’m just returning home to Brightstaff…you?”

She smiled. “Home to Longwood.” One town over. How have I never seen her? She’s impossible to miss!

“Sounds like dinner at my place to me.” Tifany said smiling ear to ear.

“Agreed.” I smiled, trying not to betray my stunned state too much. Why would someone like her want someone so pathetic? But she already said it…she actually prefers small men. I don’t think she’s met many smaller than me.

 

The flight became a delight as she relaxed and we discussed work, hobbies, travels. She also spread out more as she relaxed, and her overflowing hip and ass pinned me further in my seat. She was just so massive. I squirmed in my seat as the pressure built around me. She giggled and wobbled with the conversation, unaware of my state. I shifted almost sideways in my seat, my back to the cabin wall and my face mostly in her armpit and breast. “Oh honey I’m sorry!” She gasped, finally noticing. “N-no worries!” I said while bright red. She placed her huge, meaty hands under my armpits, her fingers nearly wrapping around my chest, and she plopped me on her thick, huge thigh. “How’s that?” She asked and I straddled a thigh many times wider than my torso. “Um…o-ok… It’s fine…” I said shakily, not sure what to do – I’ve never been handled like this before…as an adult that is.

 

“Oh you’re fine!” She said matter-of-factly, and wrapped her large, powerful arm around my mid-section and pulled me back against her. Her huge, soft belly and breast pressed against my upper body and molded around me. Her heat and scent radiated out and I found it impossible to resist. “See? Fine.” She said and giggled. With that I relaxed and gave up whatever resistance was in me, not that any amount would stop her from doing whatever she wanted with me. Her huge breast was pressed into my back and I bent my head up and back to see her thick neck and chins, and large, plush lips. Her hot breath washed over me as I felt her sluggish heartbeat thud behind me. “You are just the cutest little thing.” She said as I could feel her heartbeat quicken slightly. She squeezed me tighter and forced the air from my lungs as her belly and breast molded to my form and wobbled behind me. “Y-you’re so huge…s-so soft…” Was all I could say…too much to process to have an intelligent thing to say.

 

With that she squeezed harder like I was a teddy bear and shifted me off her thigh and led my body right in front of her, now dead center in front of this enormous woman. She lifted me slightly and spun me to face her. “Oh sweetie, thank you…I love to be big, and you make me feel HUGE. You’re just so small and light…you weigh nothing to me…I’m just amazed.” She whispered in my ear as she adjusted her grip and wrapped her thick, fat arms around me, pinning me against her enormous chest and belly. Her breasts wobbled against me as I sunk into them, spreading around my side a bit while my arms found themselves wrapped around her thick, strong neck. I leaned into the hug, nuzzling her fat cheek with my face.

 

“I’m glad I make you feel huge, and I’ve never felt so small…I actually like it with you. I hope this isn’t moving too fast for you, but I don’t want this to end.” I whispered in her ear and shifted against her, causing her incredible bulk to jiggle as I wrapped my little arms tighter around her neck.

 

I felt her large, strong hand on my back as if to reassure me. “Well that’s why we’ll have dinner when we get out of here, sweetie.” She rubbed my little back, and even her gentle massage had the pressure to push me further against her and my body to shift and bend. “My god…mmmm, you’re so…frail. So weak. I can’t believe how turned on I am…” Tifany whispered softly. I had been trying to hide my throbbing erection this whole time, surely with little luck, but she had yet to say anything – at least out of kindness. I finally decided to just grind against her enormous belly. “The feeling is mutual.” I whisper back.

 

A sultry grunt escaped her throat and she grabbed the back of my head in one hand, easily palming it and forced it in front of her large, soft lips as she licked them and then forced my mouth to hers. Her plush lips wrapped around mine and her much larger tongue jammed itself into my small mouth, forcing my tongue into submission and filling my mouth. “Nnungh…” I tried to breathe with no luck. Her other arm still wrapped around me began squeezing tighter, and her immense chest heaved against me forcing my last breath out of my lungs. I began to tremble as I wasn’t sure that she noticed. My trembling clearly excited her and she squeezed my head harder, then let go to rub her crotch.

 

I took the opportunity to pull my head back and suck in precious air as I tried to wriggle free, but the pressure on my body still let no air reach my lungs. Tifany could finally see that she was squeezing too hard and let up. “Oh honey, I’m sorry little one, I think I got carried away.” She frowned and set me back on her thigh. Her thighs were so thick that even spread wide to fit in the seats her upper thighs still almost touched. My legs dangled in this area near her crotch, brushing both thighs. I was half-collapsed against her chest and gasped for air, rubbing my ribs. “N-no. uh…I…it was all good, it was amazing.” I said between labored, shallow gasps. She gently placed her meaty hand against my back and gently dragged her huge fingers up and down along my ribs as I regained my breath. “No, see, I’m fine.” I said after a minute. “That was amazing. I want more of that, but maybe just go easier on the crushing-my-ribs bit.” I say jokingly and smiling up at her, nuzzling her huge, round shoulder.

 

“Hmmm, I dunno,” she said with a grin, “I like the idea that I’m able to crush and break you,” she licked her lips, “but if you aren’t about broken bones I’ll see what I can do.” She winked and inched away from the window, creating a small space and set me down in my sliver of the seat. I kind of think she was resolved to not break my body, but I’m not sure if she was joking or sincere when she said that.

 

For the rest of the flight we cooled down a bit. I placed my hand on her huge, thick thigh, and it was so comically small. Tifany looked down at me just in awe of our size difference. “Pretty small, eh?” She said throatily. “Yeah…I’ve never seen so much…person before. Is everyone in your family this big?” I asked quietly, not taking my eyes off the small hand of mine on this gigantic thigh.

 

“Well I’m an only child, and I’m adopted. My family is just my mom and dad, both were normal sized, and had no clue what to do with me. I just kept growing, and honestly, at 23, I’m still growing a bit. That part I kind of love.” She sighed. “But yes, I have no clue about my genetics other than I am huge.” Tifany said while giggling.

 

She placed her massive hand on top of mine, completely swallowing it in her grip once again. “What about you, runt?” She said jokingly and winking. “Is everyone in your family a little squirt?”

 

“So, yeah, basically. Normally, my dad was about 4’5” and my mom was 4’8”…she was the giant of the house. They’ve both passed on, so it’s just me now. They both had a rare disease that caused them to lose fat, muscle, and bone density over time, essentially shrinking, and became so small and weak… they were at picnic when this group of teenagers started harassing them – they were both barely 4 feet at the time. A couple of the bigger ones tossed them around like they were toys, and the trauma was too much.”

 

“God I bet all three of you wouldn’t have weighed as much as my leg, haha, I could squish your whole family with one thigh.” She seemed a million miles away when she said that, and her free hand began making its way to her crotch, and she rubbed herself for a moment before snapping out of it. “No but seriously I’m sorry about your folks.” She said and gave my hand a little squeeze. “It’s ok, thank you.” I said and leaned against her side. She adjusted her arm and draped it over me while my head rested against the side of her breast. The weight of her arm alone was enough to press me further into her side and I was just wedged into her side. I slowly drifted to sleep in her embrace.

 

I was woken by the plane landing, and Tifany slowly and carefully began to rise. All the cushions of the seats were deeply flattened, and the aisle arm rest was seriously bent. She stood and grabbed her bag and set it in the seat in front of her, and then saw another. “This little one yours, little one?” She asked, showing me the bag. “Yep!” I said and stood, stretching and making my way to the aisle. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked straight ahead to her huge belly and then up to the bottoms of her immense breasts above forming a shelf above my head as she stretched the most she could in a cabin much too small for her. This was the first time we were both standing, and I now felt even smaller.

 

Tifany peered over her bust at me and I gulped. “H-hi.” I spurted out, looking straight up.

She smiled warmly. “Hi.”

 

“I’ll carry your bag, small-fry.” She winked and started walking down the aisle. Well, it was more of a shuffle. She turned completely sideways and shimmied down as her gut and ass slammed into each seat as the strained and bent in the aisle. I could see the bases of the chairs straining, and those bolts would surely need to be tightened soon. The sight was incredible. Over 660 pounds of muscle and fat making its way through a plane. I looked up at her as she hunched and tried to delicately make her way through. The flight attendant and captain had their jaws hanging open as she approached. The plane vibrated with every move, and this giant woman obviously loved it. Her grin had a mischievous and satisfied look. The captain and attendant backed into the cockpit, half to hide, and half to give her room as she squeezed through the plane door. “Thank you for flying with us!” They squeaked and closed the door behind us. The connection tunnel from the airport to the plane was not made for her weight, and the tunnel creaked and groaned as she carefully made her way through, finally able to comfortably stand at full height.

 

We made our way to the exit. “So where’s your car?” She asked in a bubbly cadence.

 

“Oh, I took a cab. Plus I have a little Smart Car – you’d never fit. And even though I’d love to see you try to get in it, I need to be able to drive it.” I knew that would offend most women, but I could tell Tifany would love the statement, especially since I said it so matter-of-factly.

 

“Oh I’d love to try, shrimp. And crush that little car flat. Mmm! One day, hehe.” I continued to follow her. “Well, I drove, so I can give you a ride if you want. And my car is nice and big. I bet your little legs couldn’t even reach the pedals.”

 

“Sounds like a plan!” I say, trying to keep up with her.

 

We ignored the stares as we made our way through the airport. In truth I was fixated on her and her gigantic wobbling body. Every step set of a cascade of jiggles through her whole body. The incredible strength required to move that much weight so gracefully blew my mind. And she was right…just one of those legs clearly weighed more than me and my family.

 

“Y’all right there? Your eyes look like they might pop out of your head.” She said while giggling. She loved the reaction I was having. A huge hand made its way to the back on my neck, almost wrapping completely around it. “Here we are!” she said and pressed the car remote button. A huge SUV with massive tires blinked. If my car was in front of it, the SUV would have no issue rolling over it.  “That’s about right, but why didn’t you bring the big one?” I asked jokingly.

 

“Ha ha.” Tifany said, unamused. She threw in our bags and hopped in gingerly. I hopped up on the passenger side, swung the door open, and clambered up inside, and finally got into my seat completely out of breath. She watched the whole event holding back laughter. “Let’s go…” I groaned.

 

The huge SUV took us right to her house. “So I guess we’ll just go to my place so I can drop off my stuff and freshen up another time?” I asked, fairly confused.

 

“Oh, god. Yeah. I’m sorry I just totally spaced. Is that fine? I need to rest for a bit. Traveling can take a bit of a toll, and I’m kind of sore from my recent growth spurt.”

 

“Oh, you just grew to 6’11”? This is incredible!” I said as we made our way into her house I behind her, watching her huge ass wobble with each step.

 

“What? No, that was what it was when the spurt started. That was about two days ago. Not sure what I am now, but it’s a pain – I get really sore and hungry.” She opened the door and rushed in, ducking through the door frame. “Speaking of…” She rushed to the kitchen and grabbed what appeared to be leftovers of a spiral ham – about half of a huge full size spiral ham…probably 12 or so pounds. Tifany ravenously gnawed at the meat straight out of the fridge. “Have a seat on the couch…be done soon!” She yelled with her mouth full of ham.

 

I came into the kitchen and watched instead. This towering beast of a woman was just gorging on more food than I would eat all week. I was staring up in wonder as she hunched over the fridge stuffing herself; grunting and sucking at the bone. With my head at the level of her gut I could hear the growls of hunger and the sloshing food as it digested. In minutes all that remained was the bone. She sucked out the marrow, then cracked the bone with her teeth to get the rest of it out. She spit the splintered bone in the trash and sighed, patting her enormous belly.

 

Tifany walked over to me. “So, you liked watching that, huh? Or are your pants tight for some other reason?” She asked with her hands on her hips, peering over her chest, greasy from her quick feast, and smirking.

 

She started walking towards me. I stared up as her shadow consumed me and she slowly walked closer still until I was under her chest and her gut pressed into me. She kept walking. She pinned me to the fridge with her belly, and it surrounded me. I tried to press against it, but could offer no resistance. My world went black and all I could feel was the cold steel of the fridge and the endless expanse of her huge stomach. I could hear the gurgling and sloshing of food in her stomach as it was digested right in front of me. I heard other sounds, kind of like laughing, but it was so muffled I couldn’t make it out for sure.

 

Tifany took a step back and the light and fresh air filled my world again as I fell to the floor.

 

I looked up from between her legs still breathing heavily. “So you’re saying you growing even now?”

 

Her eyes went wide as she realized she hasn’t scared me.

“W-well, yes. You really aren’t scared? And you aren’t scared about how much I just ate as a snack?” She says while still standing tall, peering over her breasts and belly to look at me on the floor.

 

“Not at all, and like I said,” I say getting to my feet, “I like larger women. And it seems like you could be the largest if these spurts keep up. Do you know how awesome that will be?” I say excitedly. “But it is surprising a bit…I mean you said you were just ‘a bit’ growing on the plane….now it’s something that is happening with regularity?”

 

Tifany blushed. “Well, I didn’t want to scare you. But yes, I’m still growing, and I am excited about it. I want to be huge, and I’m glad you like that, and that you’re so small…One day I hope I can be your giantess, heh.” She said while placing her hand on the back of my head a little too forcefully and smashing me into her belly. “Oh, sorry, I can never get used to my own strength.”

 

“No worries! I do love being so small around you, and I have a bit of a secret as well…That disease my folks had? I kind of have it too. I can’t stop losing weight and mass. Muscle, fat, bone…all seem to be just evaporating away. I’m literally shrinking.” I look up to the roof of her chest above me and then to her huge hand, taking it and placing it on my chest…it spreads covering most of it. “Not sure how small I’ll get.”

 

“Oh as small as you can, sugar. This is amazing. You mean it?” She puts her huge hands under my armpits and lifts me to her face, making sure to rub me against her prodigious chest as she raises me up. “I can’t wait til I can stick you in my cleavage! Or my mouth! Mmm, imagine me tasting your whole body!” Her grip tightened on my ribs as they creaked under the pressure. “And I’m growing right now…and during my spurts I eat plenty of meat to make sure I grow big and strong…I’ll make sure to stuff myself with even more now that I have you.” She whispered in my ear, then licked it. The smell of her meaty breath filled my senses.

 

I was overwhelmed. “You’re ok with me getting smaller and weaker? You’ll take care of me?” I asked, my voice shaking.

 

“Of course! You and I were made for each other!” She exclaimed.

 

“W-well, in that case I have a connection from when I was trying to counter my disease…it was an experimental procedure with growth hormones…powerful natural and artificial hormones and chemicals…they did nothing for me, but maybe…”

 

With that she squealed and tossed me in the air and caught me, twirling and giggling. “You’ll help?! You are the best!”

 

“Hey it may not work, but I’ll tell the guy I’m ready to try again and get shipments sent here.” I said smiling.

 

With that she kissed me, her arms tightening around my body and her huge tongue filling my mouth. She then set me down. “Measure me. Let’s see where I’m at now.” She reached in the drawer and pulled out a tape measure and pulled a chair next to her. “Here!” She set me on the chair and we were finally eye to eye. I kept pulling out the tape until the end hit the floor, then looked up at the marker where the top of her head was. “Y-you’re…7’5”? You grew six inches since you last measured? Wasn’t that two days ago you said?”

 

“Yeah it can happen pretty quick, even overnight sometimes.” She walked over to the scale and looked down past her enormous gut and chest. “Oh wow, broke the 700 mark! 725 now!” My jaw dropped.