- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning, male and female content. Very X rated. You have been warned. 

Nobody knew Justins fetish was to be shrunken down and sat on, forced to pleasure whoever was sitting on him outside of the role playing group he participated in. Not that it was even possible with technology in the present time, at least, it wasn't until the shrink pill came out in beta testing a few weeks ago. Being a lurker on every site he could find, he was one of the first people to see they were looking for beta testers and signed up as quickly as he could. Excited about the new possibilities, he loaded up the forum for the role playing group he was in and let the other people know about his fortune; at least a couple others were in the immediate area. 

Roommates were a big issue unfortunately. Justin lived with his childhood friend and his friends girlfriend, usually getting along really well. Having a bad fallout, he was just waiting out the lease to move away.  Having people over was going to be awkward. 

When it came to his specific fantasy of being shrunk down, Justin always fantasized about being shrunk down and sat on by people of both genders while he wast able to do anything to stop them, either also being tied down or held down by the sheer weight while they used him as nothing but a chair or sex toy. With that in mind, he got in touch with some people in the area that lived only a few miles away who had the exact opposite fantasy, of wanting to sadistically use a shrunken person. It wasnt the first time they had role played out this exact scenario, often times doing so in a group chat. Justin didn't realize that one of the people knew his roommates though. Megan, one of the girls that had been invited over had gotten in touch with Justins roommates and explained the situation and planned out a nasty surprise for Justin, calling the other two that had planned on coming over, she convinced them to come over another time and to let her go with a couple friends.

Justin got ready for the get together with his friends by shrinking down on top of the bed, getting naked before hand so he didn't have to move the empty clothes afterwards. Laying down and closing his eyes as they agreed on earlier, he heard the door open and his friend Megan starting to talk to him.

“Now, you're gonna listen up good, we have some plans today and all you have to do is lay there. You can look if you want, but i think you should just enjoy the surprise. I decided to let some friend in on this, but I'm sure you'll have fun too, not that it matters. My friends need to let out some frustrations and this new pill of yours makes you invincible until it wears off after a couple days. Since you're so small, you can't even escape if you wanted to and we definitely didn't set a safe word so regardless, you're gonna experience whatever they want you to experience. You're nothing to us right now, a pathetic little bug to play with.”

Opening his eyes for the first time during the speech, Justing looked over and saw Megan, fully clothed in a skirt and blouse. Behind her though, Justin couldn't believe his eyes, he saw his roommates John and Rayna. They were glaring at him, obviously excited at torturing him after their massive fight a couple weeks ago. Justins stomach dropped at the thought of what they could now do to him. The couple were always making videos for people online and had made a decent amount, which was something Justin complained about often, the noise of them fucking at night keeping him up.

Seeing that he noticed them, John spoke up, “Hey there buddy, we can't wait to keep you up this time.”

Looking over at Megan, Justin noticed her moving closer. “I'm just gonna take a seat while i watch these two love birds make out while they get nice and ready for you, hope you dont mind Justin. Soon as they are ready, ill be leaving you alone with them”

Not being able to stop her, Megan quickly sat down on top of Justin, putting his whole body right under her panties clad pussy, pushing him into the bed. The weight was overwhelming with the smell being the strongest scent of pussy he had ever smelled. Justin could just barely hear the sounds of his roommates making out and pulling each others clothes off when Megan got back up and left the room. The relief was short lived as his friend john came over and sat right down on top, completely naked. Justins face was pushed right into johns balls, smelling as if he hadn't showered yet. The scent of ball sweat was strong enough to almost make Justin gag, he knew his roommates were pissed at him but he didn't know they were so sadistic. 

“Oh, sorry bud, forgot to shower. Might be a little sweaty too, rayna and i were so excited earlier today while you were out that we decided to have a quickie on your bed and we just never cleaned up after. Definitely not the first time we fucked on your bed without you knowing by the way. And just so you know, rayna got put on birth control, so she definitely has some of my load still in her, you'll love it. Let me just adjust myself so we can keep going.”

John lifted up a little and moved so his unwashed asshole was directly over Justin's face and sat back down, squirming a little so Justin's face pushed inside. The smell was awful, stale sweat and shit filled Justin's senses.He felt even more weight as rayna sat on his lap while they made out on top of him.

Cool, fresh air filled Justin's lungs as john and rayna stood up. 

“My turn john” Rayna said as she positioned herself over Justin. “I always noticed every time you looked at me, dickhead. Have fun with your best friends stale cum, i left it there just for you.”

Spreading her pussy lips, rayna sat down slowly to make sure Justin's face went right were she wanted it, her now wet, pussy with old cum still sticking to it. Justins face went right into the hole and he could immediately taste the salty and slightly fishy taste of his friends cum enter his nose and mouth, even as he tried to avoid it. Rayna started grinding back and forth, Justin's face pushing through her lips as she coated his whole body with his friends cum and her own personal lube. Hearing her slightly grunt, a load of still warm cum dribbled out and landed directly on his face. “That's for the time i found my dirty panties under your bed, you fucking perv.” Moving forwards, rayna sat down again, forcing Justin's face into her sweaty asshole too, he could hear her moan as his head fully went in her ass as it was lubed up with old cum.

“Alright john, are you nice and hard?”

“Oh yeah, bring him out, its time to have some real fun.”

Standing up, john and rayna could see Justin on the bed. Covered in old cum and panting, he looked pathetic.

Justin felt himself get grabbed and saw it was rayna, bring him over to them. Rayna sat down on the bed while john stayed standing and walked closer, dick now fully erect.

“Alright little guy, time to get nice and intimate with your friends dick but first let me reintroduce you to his balls.”

Justin was pushed forward into his friends sweaty balls and his face was pushed into them as she let them fall over his face and into her cupped hand. The sack fully covered his body as he could hear the sloppy blowjob taking place slightly above him, his friend moaning in pleasure while Justin was trapped, not able to stop it from happening. With a pop, johns dick pulled out from between raynas lips and Justin was brought out from his fleshy prison only to be met face to hole with his friends dick. 

“If you dont want to be given to our nympho friend down the hall, you'll lick every bit of pre cum from johns dick.” Rayna threatened.

Shaking his head no, rayna scoffed. “Fine, asshole first and then ill ask one more time. Just remember, this pill lasts a couple days.”

With that threat hanging in the air, john turned around and bent over while spreading his ass cheeks. Rayna brought his face directly to his friends dirty asshole and started rubbing it around the rim, forcing him to push the stale sweat and bits of shit around. “I want to see you stick out your tongue now you little bitch.”

Not wanting to somehow make it worse, Justin stuck his tongue out and immediately his mouth filled with the taste of sweat and shit as rayna swept him around the rim and even pushed him face inside the hole a bit.

Pulling him back to his friends dick rayna said “Now, here's your last chance. Lick his fucking pre cum or ill text Tristan and tell her to get her ass over here to have some fun with you.”

Sticking his tongue out, Justin quickly touched it to the tip of his friends dick and licked up the drop of pre cum sitting on top, the salty flavor filling his mouth sadly tasting better than his ass. He could hear his friend moaning at the sensation of Justin's tiny tongue.

“Now, keep your tongue out until i say otherwise because we are gonna be using it for a while. Enjoy the show, piece of shit.”

Rayna, still holding Justin, moved his face and tongue up and down his friends dick, forcing him to taste every inch of it, even bringing him down to lick his balls all over until everything was coated in saliva.

John speaking up for the first time in a bit, “I'm really glad we decided against showering, i wonder if he can taste you on my dick. Should we tell him that his ex girlfriend was part of that too? Or would that be too much since they just broke up last week? Oops, guess that cats out of the bag now. Yeah, she's on birth control too, her and rayna both got some of the same load buddy. She said i was way better too by the way. She wanted to be here but she was too busy with her friend, they're a thing now. Enjoy that knowledge, hopefully you can taste both of their pussies.”

Humiliation filled Justin at this statement, the fact that his once closest friend betrayed him and defiled everything he held dear even as he was forced to pleasure both him and rayna against his will.

“Oh john, I didn't tell you, she's coming over later today with tristin and her new guy Jordan. We were gonna play around a little with Justin, remember? Maybe Justin will enjoy his ex when she has a couple loads of cum in her since he was never allowed to cum without a condom.”

“Oh fuck yeah, I can't wait. If you're not careful I'm gonna finish early babe.”

John grabbed Justin from rayna and motioned for her to lay back on the bed. “I know i dont do oral, but hopefully this makes up for it.” Pushing justin down, john pushed his face in between her pussy lips, using his tongue to clean up every crevice and bit of cum and sweat from her pussy as raynas breathing got quicker and quicker on the bed.

“Put him in and fuck me hard baby, give me a nice big load this time, i wanna trap him in there with it until his ex get here.”

Justin felt himself get pushed entirely into raynas now sopping wet pussy face up, as soon after johns dick pushed in. Instead of just being pushed to the back of her pussy, johns dick pushed past justin as it thrusted in and out, always ending right over Justin's face. The fluids in raynas pussy mixed with johns pre cum and coated Justin's whole body, filling his mouth and nose as well while the fucking went on for what felt like hours but was actually only a few minutes. A wave of fluid pushed past justin as an equal wave of cum blasted right into Justin's face while the couple came at the same time. John pushed his dick in and out a few times as he wrung out every drop of cum into raynas pussy and onto Justin's face. Twitching his dick a few times in pleasure on Justin's face, the couple layed there without moving, just breathing heavily after their massive orgasm with their unwilling roommate trapped inside against johns now soft dick.

John pulled his dick out of rayna while she quickly pulled on her panties, trapping justin in exactly as she threatened. Meanwhile justin was trapped in a sticky mixture of cum and pussy juice, hoping his torture would end. Mind filled with he thought that this would happen again with his ex, pissed off that it had already happened earlier today. He could feel rayna getting up and going about her day as some of the cum, but not all of it, slowly dribbled down and out. Justin could only await his further punishment with anguish as he stewed inside raynas wet hot pussy.