- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The main theme of this story are shrink and vore. Just a quick scenario that I wanted to write even if it's unrelated to my usual themes.

I was always the short, skinny one. At 5'3", most people were taller than me, and there wasn't much I could do to change that. Today, however, was the day I did something about being skinny. This was my first day at the gym and probably my first time really lifting weights. I didn't really know what I was doing, but at least there weren't many people around to see me. In fact, it was just me and a woman who was powerlifting. She caught my attention once I saw her. As I said, most people were taller than me, but she would tower over me if we were next to each other; she was probably 6' tall. She was muscular, too. I watched in awe as she deadlifted four plates. When she was done with her set, she looked at me and I turned away blushing, realizing I had been staring. I went back to my training, hoping she wouldn't think I was being a creep. When I was done with my set, I heard her voice behind me.

"Hey, are you new here?" I turned around and she was right next to me. She did tower over me. I had to look up to talk to her.

"Y-yeah, it's my first day. I know most people start training in January but I figured it would be less intimidating in June with less people around." I realized as I said it that it didn't matter how many people there were. That woman was plenty intimidating by herself. I felt even smaller than I usually do around people. I reflexively took a step back, my back touching the wall, and she took two steps forward. I was trapped and the only way out was through her.

"Good thinking. I saw you watching earlier. Just wanted to say hi and tell you I don't mind. I'm aware strong, tall women are uncommon." She said with a smile. I felt like I was melting in front of her. She was so close I could feel her warmth and smell her sweat. "Actually, I wanted to ask you something else too." She added.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Aww, you're such a cute little snack. Don't be shy. I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me with my workout."

"S-sure, but I don't really know how I could help?"

"Don't worry about it cutie. Let me take care of it." She said, before picking me up and standing back up.


Wait, what the fuck? I was so focused on her face staring down at me I hadn't noticed the change in my surroundings. What was happening? She was holding me between her fingers and I was naked. Looking down, I saw my clothes on the floor. Even though it didn't make sense, I realized I had shrunk. I looked back at her and she was watching me with predatory eyes and a smile.


"Thanks for volunteering. I forgot my shaker at home and I really need to get my post-workout proteins. You're not much, but it's better than nothing. One last question for you: bite or swallow?"

I was in shock. I was frozen and had a hard time answering. "W-what do you mean?"

"It's simple. Do you want me to chew you up," she said, showing me her teeth, "or do you want me to swallow you whole?"

"S-swallow!" I shouted, not liking the prospect of getting chomped on.


She chuckled. "They always want me to swallow, but they never realize how long it takes to be digested. Fine by me, that's how I prefer it too. I know it sounds a bit kinky, but I really like it when you guys struggle." She lifted me above her open mouth and I tried holding on as long as I could but I eventually fell into it. I tried wrestling my way out, but her tongue playfully pushed me back against her palate every time. I tried as hard as I could but before long I was too tired to keep fighting. I guess she felt my struggles diminish because she closed her mouth and she swallowed, her tongue effortlessly shoving me into her throat. I heard a muffled moan as her muscles pushed me down her oesophagus until I finally landed in her stomach.


---


She threw away my clothes before heading for the changing room. As she entered, she heard the familiar voice of her roommate.

"Hey! I noticed you forgot your protein shake at home. I thought I'd bring it to you since I was coming to the gym too."

"Oh, uh, thanks. Glad you noticed, I thought I'd miss my post-workout window." 

With that, she prepared her shake and swallowed hungrily, feeling faint struggles in her belly as she did. It did feel nice. Besides, she was bulking up and she knew her body could use the extra protein.


Chapter End Notes:

Look, I know the anabolic window isn't that short and it's a bit more complex than that, but if that's really the only thing you think about after reading this story, I have horrendously failed.