- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

John's story

 

A story set in the "I married a Sizechanger " universe

 

"Ding dong!"

 

"I'll get it." Mistar cried out.

 

"As if I could get the door." Cindy Wu, though to herself. At five inches tall she was way too small to answer the door.

 

 A few moments later, Mistar returned with a box with her hands.

"The pet I ordered through the Internet is here."

 

"How can you do that?" Cindy asked.

 

"Through tiny people R us. The best place in the multiuniverse to buy or sell shrunken people. Speaking of which, I better let John out."

 

Mistar then opened the box. A three-inch tall man then emerged. He had brown hair and eyes. His skin was tanned and he was dressed in rages.

 

"Come on out." Mistar ordered. The man obeyed. He Took the time to survey his surroundings. He didn't seam surprised to see a six-foot redhead looming over him, but was surprised to see a five-inch tall Chinese girl.

 

"What's your name?" Mistar asked.

 

"John Gabriel." The man replied.

 

"From now on, your name is office pet. You are to be a pet for the girls at the office. That's where you'll spend your days. Nights will be spent here with Cindy and me. She's the Asian girl you see before you. Is that understood?"

 

"Yes mistress."

 

"Remember that I'm to be obeyed at all times. I own you, anger me and the consequences could be fatal. Tell him Cindy."

 

"Mistar right. I saw her shrink Lisa down to the size of a bug and step on her." Cindy told John.

 

"Who's Lisa? A previous pet?"

 

"She was one of my employees." Mistar replied. "I've got things to do. Cindy will show you around."

 

"I take it that Mistar is a Sizechanger?" John asked once Mistar had left.

 

"She is.  Mistar Law bought the company I work for. It wasn't long before she started running it like a tyrant."

 

"Sounds like the Sizechangers I've meet." John remarked.

 

"Tell me about it. All I did was have sex with a Sizechanger's hubby. And the next thing I know I'm five inches tall."

 

"You had sex with Mistar's husband?"

 

"No. It was Stephen, Deborah's husband. Deborah is Mistar's sister. "

 

"Still that was pretty bold. Not to mention sinful."

 

"Look, I didn't realize Deborah was a Sizechanger until it was too late. Besides what's your story John?"

 

"You really want to know?"

 

Cindy nodded.

 

A month ago, I was a six-foot salesman. I was single and on the road a lot. Then one day, a bunch of people in black came to my apartment.

 

"Can I help you folks?" I asked them.

 

"Are you John Gabriel?" They asked me.

 

"I am what this is about?" I asked them.

 

"You have been selected to serve your planet." A man in black replied.

 

"You are to be handed over to the Sizechangers as part of their annual payment." A woman in black added. Despite her black outfit she reminded me of Anne of green gables.

At that point, I wanted to call the cops on these guys. But before I could even think of reaching for the phone, I began to shrink. I was so stunned I didn't even try to run as everything around me became huge. After I had stopped shrinking the woman in black picked me up.

 

"After you go to obedience school, you'll make a good pet." She then dropped me in a carrying case.

 

"Obedience school?" Cindy asked.

 

"It's where I learned to be a good pet. I prefer not to talk about it."

 

"I just find hard to believe that's there's Obedience school for men. Although I kind of like the concept."

 

"They also train women." John pointed out.

 

"Bummer. So that's where they took you."

 

"Not directly. I was taken to what I assume was a secret government facility. "

 

"You assume?"

 

"They didn't go out and say so. But it the most logical conclusion to what I saw."

 

"And what did you see?"

 

I was taken out of the carrying case and placed on a table. There were dozens of other shrunken people there. There were whites, blacks and Asians. And half were men the other half women.  Then a US army general stood before us.

 

"Greetings fellow Americans. I'm General Halt. I suppose you want to know what this is all about."

 

"Please get on with it." An Asian guy next to me shouted.

 

"A few years ago, we made a deal with aliens from an alternate universe. In exchange for a hundred Americans a year, they give us advanced tech and make sure America dominates this world."

 

We stood in stunned disbelief. Surely the American government wouldn't sell out its own citizens. But the worse was yet to come.

 

"In case you're wondering, all records of existence have been erased. No one will miss you."

 

"How can that be?" I asked. "We got family and friends that will look for us."

Then a brunette stepped forward and said.

 

"That would be true if I haven't casted a spell to make your family and friends forget about you."

 

I later learned her name was Page and that she was a super witch.

 

"What's a super witch?" Cindy asked.

 

"As far as I can tell, they are witches with goddess like magic powers." John replied.

 

"Let get this straight, the America of your universe made a deal with the Sizechangers and Super Witches."

 

"As far as I know there's only one super witch involved. Now where was I? Oh yes after that announcement, they started sorting us. I along with a dozen other men ended up in the hands of the women in black that had shrunk me earlier.

 

The women introduced herself as a former Miss PEI a.k.a. Annezilla.

 

"Miss PEI? She was Canadian?"

 

"No, she was a Sizechanger. While I was in Obedience school, she would sneak me into her room. She told me a fair amount about her past, especially her days on the Friendly Cove world. Anyway her current job was to deliver people to the obedience school for men."

 

"Where's friendly Cove?"

 

"It’s in Nova Scotia somewhere. On a world that was pro GTS, then went pro SW. Annezilla was quite bitter about it."

 

"What's it like at the obedience school?"

 

"It's a terrible place. I don't want to talk about it."

 

"You mentioned a hundred people. What happened to the other 88?"

 

"I don't know. Tell me how does Mistar treat her pets?"

 

"Well I have to obey her at all times. I sleep on a shrunken mattress and her idea of bathroom faculties is a bucket with a seat and some shrunken toilet paper."

 

"Better than what I had in obedience school. I had to sleep on the floor and I never saw toilet paper."

 

"Tell me what did they teach you at obedience school?"

 

John didn't want to answer, but found himself saying, "To respect and obey women taller than me."

 

"Hmm, I might have some fun with that later. The girls at the office are going to love you." Cindy commented.

 

"Tell me are they gentle with shrunken men?"

 Cindy's laughter was his answer.

 

The end for now