- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is based on the Shrinkism universe created by Kickyou and expands on a short scene from Chapter 2 of the original Shrinkism story.  In that scene, Tim is a co-worker of the main character Ryan had just caught the dreaded Shrinkism disease.  He returns to work to get his final paycheck and is cornered and sexually harassed by Tess one of his co-worker before being saved by Ryan.  This story is a spin-off from that short scene of what could have happened. 

It was late at night and Tess laid in her bed thinking about the events that had occurred earlier that day.  She had run into her former co-worker Tim coming in to get his last check after being struck by the Shrinkism disease just shy of his 21st birthday.  She knew that Tim thought she was hot and used to check her out, but he wasn’t in her league.  She had been a cheerleader in high school and still had a toned athletic body with long toned legs that would drive any man crazy.  She loved wearing short skirts to work to get a rise out of the men in the office, but she could tell it affected Tim even more.  He was barely a year younger than her, and she had thought to herself that he was probably a virgin and jerked off to naked pictures of girls that weren’t much different than her.

When she had seen him earlier in the day, shrunk to the size of a small boy she had to tease him.  She got him alone and humiliated him, pressing her body against his and pinning him to the wall as she whispered what she wanted to do to him.  It made her feel so empowered and warm inside.   She needed to see him again and this time she wouldn’t be interrupted by anyone.

Tess had played with shrinkees before.  Most of her co-workers liked to swallow them in a shot glass or with food but she was different.  She loved to terrorize them playing with them like a cat plays with a mouse.  She always gives them a glimmer of hope that if they just do what she’d let them think she might let them go.  She made them worship at her feet or stick them to her nipple with a dab of honey.  She loved to lay naked in bed and lay a shrinkee on her stomach and tell them to cover her body in kisses which would be impossible at their size.  They always complied with whatever she dreamed up because they thought that might give them a chance to survive.  In the end she would dash their hopes and finish them off in a variety of ways.  Her favorite was a special shrinkee sex toy that was a clear dildo that trapped them in the tip like a tiny astronaut in the capsule of a spaceship.   She loved hearing them scream and plead through their headset as her fluids slowly dripped in through tiny holes eventually drowning them as she masturbated.

The issue was that she wanted a new experience.   People one inch tall were especially fragile and required her to wear a headset to hear them.  Also, they were so small it was difficult to see the terror in their faces.  She thought “It’s too bad that shrinkees don’t come in all different sizes.”  Her other issue was that it was getting harder to acquire new shrinkees.    When she was in college, she could always find poor unfortunate souls on campus that had shrunk that she was more than willing to ‘help’.  They were always grateful for the help of a beautiful girl until they found themselves as a slave in her apartment bedroom.  Now that she graduated, she was working at a company without too many people that could even get the disease since people became immune to it once they reach 21 years old.    She could buy them at stores that had a supply in the back room, but the prices were always increasing due to demand and her starting salary as a Research Assistant barely covered her bills. 

Her thoughts returned to little Tim from earlier in the day and felt the urge to play with herself.  He was probably no more than three feet tall and would have some time until he reached one inch.  She thought of all the fun she could have with someone like him.  The fact that Tim knew her and had ogled her at work made it even better.  She resolved she had to have him for herself.  She just needed to work out the details.

The next morning was Saturday and as she ate her breakfast, she decided today would be the day she’d make Tim all hers.  Since she was the newest employee at the company, she had been asked to package up Tim’s personal items from his desk so they could send them to his house.  She recalled the address on the shipping label, so she already knew where he lived.   She gathered the supplies she would need and put them in a cardboard box to prepare herself for her mission.

She arrived at Tim’s house and parked across the street and up a few houses but where she could still see the driveway which had a car it.  She recalled Tim saying that he lived with just his mother.  She waited and after about 90 minutes she saw an older woman come out of the house and get into a car and drive off.  “Perfect” she thought as she pulled her car out of her spot and into Tim’s driveway.  She pulled a baseball cap low in case anyone was watching and got out of her car with a box.

She knocked on the door and with as low a voice as possible said “Package Delivery”.  There was a long delay and then she heard a male voice say, “Just leave it on the doorstep.”  She was prepared for this and replied with “I need a signature.”  There was another long pause and then the door opened slowly.  She held the box up so it obscured her face to him and pushed her way into the house.  She closed the door behind her and set the box down and said “Hi little Timmy.  Did you miss me?”          

Tim recognized Tess and had a look of absolute horror on his face.  He started to run but she was too fast and tackled him before he got halfway across the living room.  She sat on him straddling him between her legs and said “My, my, you’re even smaller than yesterday.  How adorable.”    She stood back up still straddling him.  She towered over his small frame, and she pointed at him and said, “Don’t move.  I have a present for you.” And she stepped away to retrieve the box she had brought in.

Tim was afraid to move and knew if he did she could easily catch him again.  Tim stammered “My mom is coming back so you better leave now.  She’ll call the police on you.”  Tess came back and opened the box and sat back down on top of him.   “I’m not worried about that.” Tess replied as she took out a gag and stuffed it in Tim’s mouth.  She rolled him over and tied it behind his head.  “This is my present to you and your mom.” Tess told him “I’m going to give your mom some closure so she doesn’t have to watch you shrink away to almost nothing and have the burden of caring for you.”

Tim tried to respond but all Tess heard was a muffled response due to the gag.  She took a rope from the box and tied his hands behind his back.  Tess continued saying “and for you Little Timmy, I’m giving you the best gift all, me!”  She shifted down and tied his legs with another length of rope and said “I saw how you looked at me all summer, checking me out, undressing me in your mind. You wished you could have a girl half as hot as me.  Well, I thought the least I could do is give you something you could otherwise never get at least until you get too small to enjoy it.”

She stood up and looked down at Tim on the floor struggling against the ropes and trying to yell through the gag.  “Don’t bother trying to get out of that.  My family has a sailboat and I’m very good at knots.”  She picked him up and stuffed him into the empty cardboard box in a fetal position.  “Cheer up” she told Tim “You’ll have much more fun at my place then hanging out here with your mommy.” And then she closed the flaps of the box leaving Tim in darkness. 

Tess picked the box up and thought it was a bit heavier than she expected but she was able to carry it out to her car and put it in the car trunk.  “Relax and dream of me while you’re in there.  Don’t worry, the ride won’t be too long.” and she closed the trunk.

Tim was totally terrified.  Tess was more than twice his size and she had him bound, gagged and in the trunk of her car.   He wondered if his mom would even be worried that he was gone or was Tess right that he was a burden to her.  He could hear the car radio and the noise of the road as well as Tess singing as they sped to her apartment.  Tim cried to himself a bit as he knew regardless of what Tess said she was going to torture him and probably eat him when she got tired of him which won’t be long.

Tess carried the box into her apartment and dropped it on the middle of the living room floor.  She locked the front door and kicked off her shoes.  She went in her bedroom and changed into the smallest pair of shorts she owned.  She got herself a drink and then stood looking at the box thinking what she wanted to do next.    She opened the flaps and turned the box on its side and Tim tumbled out onto the floor. 

Tess stood over Tim and watched him continue to struggle.  She got on her knees next to him and said “Now Timmy, I’m going to be nice and take your gag off so we can talk.  If you yell or scream, I will hurt you and then I’m going stuff something much worse in your mouth.  Do you understand?”  Tim’s eyes went wide at her comment and nodded his head up and down.  “Good” Tess replied and removed his gag.  Tim immediately says “My mom is going to call the police and they are going to find you.  This is kidnapping.” 

Tess set him up on his knees with his arms and legs still bound and stood back up towering over him.  She said “Maybe she’ll call the police and maybe not.  If she does, maybe they will work the case or maybe just chalk it up as another missing shrinkee.  If they work the case, maybe the police would figure out who I am but that will take some time.  If the police want to come in here, then they would need a search warrant and by then little Timmy you will be so small they’ll never find you.  Oh and also, I left your mom a note from you in your house.  You told her you were leaving to find a shrinkee community so you wouldn’t be a burden to her.” 

She got a kitchen chair and set it down in front of him and sat smiling down at him.  “Now all summer you were checking me out every day at work.  You had the hots for me.  You were mentally undressing me every day, weren’t you?”  Tim doesn’t answer but looks down instead.  “How could she know all that” he thought to himself.  Tess leaned in and used her index finger to lift his chin and look in his eyes and said “Go ahead admit it.  I know it, you know it.  I want to hear you say it.”

Tim looks back at her and says “You can’t blame me.  You are the best-looking girl in the office.”  Tess smiled “Yes, I am.  Thank you for saying that, Timmy.  Now we have an opportunity to spend time together and play.  That would make me happy and you want to make me happy, right?”  Tim wasn’t sure where this was going but figured he better play along for now and simply replied “Yes.” 

Tess sat back in the chair and crossed her leg over the other.  She said “Good, now be a good boy and give me a kiss” and extended her bare foot in front of his face.    Tim hesitated and Tess extended her foot against his face.  “Don’t make me force you.  That would make me unhappy.”  Tim knew he didn’t have a choice and gave her a small kiss on the toe.  “Again” she told me and keep going until I tell you to stop.  Tim repeated the kiss and Tess smiled down at his obedience.  “Now let me see you use your tongue.  Lick between my toes.  They need a cleaning.”  Tim started licking as he tried to ignore the taste of her dirty foot.

After a few minutes, Tess moves her foot back and says “Enough.  Now let’s see how big you are.”  She stood up towering over him as he sat on his knees in front of her.   She walked over to the doorway of her bedroom and said, “Come here and stand up against the door frame.”  Tim did as she ordered glad that this didn’t involve kissing her.  She made a pencil mark over on the frame at the top of his head and measured it with a tape measure and announced “You’re 31 inches.  Hopefully you don’t shrink too fast.  There is so much fun we can have before you’re bite sized.”  She laughed at her joke, but Tim shuddered knowing how this would probably end.

She looked down at him and said, “Now I have to go out to see a friend tonight but first I have something to show you.”  She crossed the room to a large object covered by a blanket.  She pulled the blanket and underneath was a large dog carrier.  “I can’t have you running off while I am away” she said as she opened the door and pushed him inside.  She threw the blanket in with him and said “See I’m not so bad.  You can rest up and we can play some more when I get back.”   She latched the door shut and then snapped a small padlock on it to keep him trapped.  The key was on a chain that she put around her neck and tucked inside her shirt.  “See you soon, little Timmy” she laughed as she went into her bedroom to change.  She came out looking sexy in a short skirt and boots.  She stopped and got a small bottle of water and a pack of peanut butter crackers that she put in the crate before she left.

Tim sat in the crate huddled in the blanket.  He had no idea what he could do.  In a few days he will be too small to ever escape, and he is probably going to end up swallowed whole and suffer being digested in her stomach.  Only this morning he was thinking that his situation couldn’t get worse and now the girl that he used to crush on had plans for him that he couldn’t imagine.

It was close to midnight when Tess returned, and Tim could tell she was a bit drunk.  She probably was at a bar with a friend for dinner.   She kicked the crate and said “Wakey wakey.  Time to play, Tiny Tim.”  She unlocked the carrier and opened the door.  “Now crawl out like a good little doggie.”

Tim complied and crawled out on all fours mainly because the carrier was too small for him to stand up inside.  He started to stand up, but she said “No stay down, little doggie.  I want you to kiss my boot and tell me how glad you are that I am back.”      Tim did as she asked not wanting to get kicked or stepped on by her boot. 

Tess stepped back and reached under her dress and slipped her underpants down her leg and over her boots and toss them at Tim hitting him in the face with them.  “Pick them up and smell them” she told him as she sat down on the edge of the sofa.  The panties seemed gigantic to Tim as he handled them and gave them a whiff.   He could clearly smell her scent and although he was afraid, he was also aroused. 

“Bring them here” Tess instructed him, and he walked over to her and laid her undies on the sofa next to her.  “I know you liked that.  Would you like more?”  She spread her legs and her hand reached out and pulled him in between her thighs.  “Looks like you might have lost and inch or two while I was out.”  Tim just looked up at her speechless. “Cat got your tongue, Tiny Tim?”  she asked with a giggle, “Well maybe it’s more like my pussy is going to get your tongue.” as she shoved him forward forcing his face into her pussy.

Tim struggled but she was too strong for him, and he couldn’t escape.  “Lick it!” she ordered, “I want to feel that tongue before it is too small for me to feel.”   He continued to struggle to escape her hold.  Tess brought her thighs together squeezing his head and says “Now don’t disappoint me now.  I was waiting all night for this.  Should I see if I can crack your head with my thighs instead?”  She relaxed a bit and Tim’s instinct to survive kicked in and he starts kissing and licking her pussy wildly just wanting to survive the ordeal.  She relaxes a bit from his treatment and uses her free hand to spread the outer folds of skin apart forcing him to lick deeper.  “That’s it, good boy” she told him as she leans back on the couch soaking in the feeling of power.

When she was finally satisfied, she released him and he fell to the floor at her feet in a heap.  She took off the heels she was wearing and said “My feet hurt from these shoes.  I want you to massage them for me.”  Tim just laid there trying to get the taste of her out of his mouth.  Tess stretched her leg out and poked him in the side with her foot.  “Maybe you rather I step on you instead?  I won’t kill you, just break a few bones.”

Tim got the message and crawled over to her foot and began massaging it the best he could.  Tess smiled at the control she had over him and told him “While you are at it, I want you to kiss them and tell me how wonderful I am.  Tm was totally defeated and crawled closer and began to rub and kiss her foot.  “Good boy” she told him as he intermittently told her that she was the “most beautiful woman” and “so kind to have him as a guest in her house” and other platitudes that he could make up.  She reached for the TV remote and turned on some show that he didn’t care about.  She told him “I’m watching TV now.  Do the other foot and be quiet.”

She kept watching TV and eventually she told him to stop and take a break as she used her foot to pat him on the head and say, “Good boy, now sit and be quiet.”  Tim sat and thought if she’d just go to the bathroom, he could still reach the doorknob and escape.  Unfortunately, he didn’t have any clothes and he didn’t even know where he was and how he’d get home.  It didn’t matter.  He just wanted to escape.”

Tim never got a chance as Tess yawned and said she was ready for bed.  She shut off the TV, led him back to the dog carrier and pushed him inside locking the door.  She turned off the lights and went into  her bedroom.  Tim rolled up in the blanket and fell asleep from exhaustion. 

The next morning Tim was awakened by Tess kicking the carrier and opened the door.  “Come out and let me see you.”  Tom stood up and realized he had shrunk further.  He was able to walk out of the dog carrier without crawling.  He looked up at Tess standing over him with a smile.  She said “Aww, you shrank more.  Come here and let’s measure you” as she led him to the door frame and had hm stand while she made another mark.  “Seventeen inches” she announced as she measured the mark she made.  “You are shrinking so fast.  I was hoping we’d have more time.” 

Tess thought for a moment and then announced, “You’re a bit grimy.  I think you need a bath.  Come with me.”  She led him into her bathroom where she closed the door.  Tim looked at the massive door and realized he was already too small to open it.  He turned back around, and Tess was stripping down naked.  “We can bathe together.  We’ll save water and I’m sure it’s one of your fantasies.”   

Tess ran the water and added bubble bath to make a lot of suds.   She placed Tim in the tub because by now he was too small to get in himself and told him to sit down.  The water was hot but comfortable and Tim sat as he watched Tess get in naked towering over his seated form.  “Get used to that view” she told him because that’s what I’ll look like in a day or two.  She laughed and sat down in the tub in front of him with her legs bent so her feet were flat on the tub floor and her knees stuck at of the water.     “Come here” she told him as reached over and pulled him closer to her until her tits were right in front of him.   “You like them, don’t you.” Tess asked him.  “I bet you fantasized about them too.  Wanna give them a kiss?”    Tim nodded to the affirmative knowing he had no choice in the matter.  “Go ahead” she said with a smile, “Give them a kiss.”  Tim leaned in a pressed his lip against her nipple and kissed.  “Keep going” she ordered, and Tim continued to kiss her over and over.  “Get it while you can before you get too tiny.”  She laughed enjoying his kisses. 

After a while she pushed him back and looked down to see her had a hard on.  “Hmm, I think you enjoyed that too.” She told him but I didn’t give you permission to get hard and she flicked him in the groin with her fingers that were close to four times their normal size to him and he dropped down in the water in pain.  She pushed him down into the soapy water and squeezed her legs together to hold him in place.  She held him for a good minute before releasing and pulling him back out.  “Bad boy” she told him as she released him.  He was on his knees coughing with the water level right up to his head. 

She turned off the water and handed him a small hotel soap which was bigger than a normal bar to him.  “Wash my back and maybe I’ll forgive you”, she told him.  Tim not wanting to be punished again climbed behind her and washed her back with soap and a small travel scrunchie.  When her finished she had him wash her legs and feet.  Tess did the rest herself and when she was done, she pulled and plug on the tub and stood up to take a shower to rinse off.  Tim tried to avoid the hot water, but it cascaded off her body and hit him.   When Tess was done, she stepped out leaving poor Tim shivering in the tub unable to step over the tub wall.  She finally handed him a hand towel and told him to dry off while she went off to get dressed.     

Went Tess came back she was fully dressed and told Tim, “I’m going out to run a few errands but I have a special job for you.”  She opened the cabinet door under the sink and there was various cleaning supplies and paper towel.   “You are going to scrub my bathroom floor and toilet clean while I’m gone and if it isn’t perfect, I will punish you.  Understand?”  Tim shook his head numbly knowing he had no choice.  She closed the door leaving him to her work knowing he was already too small to open the door.  Tim started his job knowing that as he gets smaller, he will be of less use to her, and things will be worse.

It was several hours before Tim heard Tess return.  He had finished cleaning a while ago and he kept looking around for anything he missed as he didn’t want her to find anything wrong with the job he did.  She opened the door and looked around.  “Hmm, not bad” she said “but you didn’t clean the inside of the toilet.”  Tim knew she’d find something to complain about.  “I couldn’t reach inside” he replied.  “When then let me help you she said as she lifted him up and deposited him in the toilet.  She handed him a small piece of a rag that she covered in cleaner.  “Now don’t forget the rim” she laughed as she left the room with Tim trapped in the toilet bowl standing in the cold water.   He started cleaning afraid she might get mad and pee on him or flush him down the toilet or both. 

Another hour had passed until she came back and took him out of the toilet and dried him off with the hand towel from before.  “I think you shrank a bit more since our bath.”    She took him back to the door frame and measured him again.  “Lucky 13 inches” she announced, “You need to slow down that shrinking a bit, little fella.”  Tim looked at her towering over him looking down and he felt even more insignificant.  “At this size, you ‘d make a nice date for a Barbie doll.”  She laughed, “I have a little niece that loves to play with Barbie’s.  She’d love you.”      

Tess went over to make herself dinner and Tim was rewarded Tim for all his work although she made him eat it out of a bowl on the floor.  After she cleaned up dinner, she told Tim that she had something very special to show him.  Tess carried Tim into the bedroom and set him down on her bureau.  My friend gave me a little present when I went to see her today and I’m going to share it with you.  Tess took out a small box and opened it dumping out the contents, a naked inch tall girl.  “Isn’t that great.  A shrinkee for you to play with.  Go ahead and pick her up.” 

The girl laid there naked trembling at Tim who was over twelve times her size.  “Please don’t hurt me” the girl cried.  She looked to be a bit younger than Tim maybe 19 or 20.  Tess bangs her fist on the bureau shaking both the girl and Tim and yelled “Pick her up!”  Tim said he was sorry as he picked her up as gently as possible.  “Now kiss her, fondle her, use her to pleasure yourself!” Tess ordered.  Tim said he was sorry again as he kissed her tiny face. 

Tess seemed annoyed and opened a case taking out a tiny communicator and gave it to Tim.  “Put this on her and then put her down.”  she ordered as she put her own earpiece on.  “Can you hear me?” she asked the girls and the girl nodded yes.  Tess turned to Tim and told him to sit down.  “Now listen to me carefully” she told the tiny girl, “You are going to go over there and suck that giant cock anyway you can and you’ll keep going until he cums and then you’re going to lick up his cum.  If you don’t do what I tell you, I will break your legs and arms until you comply.  Understand?”  The girl stood there staring and Tess brought a finger down and lightly flicked sending her flying several feet. “Now get too it!” she yelled.

The girls jumped up and immediately went down on Tim licking his dick as best she could given her tiny size.  Tim said, “Please Tess, she’s doing what you asked don’t break her limbs.”    Tess replied, “I won’t if she does what I say.”  Tim continued “Please don’t eat or crush her either.”  Tess thought for a moment and replied “OK, I won’t eat or crush her, but you need to worship me as your goddess for the rest of your life.”  Tim figured his life wasn’t going to last much longer than a week and said “Agreed” to Tess. 

The girl was working furiously, and Tim was hard and moaned as her hands and tongue playing with him.  She obviously knew what she was doing, and he moaned again at her ministrations.  Finally, he felt his orgasm coming and he shook as his cum squirts out covering the poor tiny girl.  “Good job!” Tess exclaimed, “Now lick it all up.”  As Tim laid back soaking in the feeling.  The girl was so scared of these giants that she quickly complied until Tess finally said, “That’s enough.”

Tess smiled down at them.  “You did a nice job satisfying him but now it’s my turn.  Ever have another girl, tiny?”  The little girl shook her head no knowing what was coming would be far worse than what she just experienced.  “I could stuff you in my pussy” Tess said, “but you might get crushed, and I promised little Timmy that I wouldn’t crush you.  Lucky for me I have something to protect you from getting crushed.” 

Tess opened a drawer and extracted her favorite toy a clear glass dildo.  “Maybe you’ll get a chance to try this out when you are as small as her,” she told Tim “But tonight is her turn.  She unscrewed the top of the dildo revealing a tiny chamber for the girl to fit into.  She carefully picked her up and placed her in a tiny seat in the chamber and carefully screwed it back on.  The girl was already begging for her life and Tess just smiled at her trapped inside the dildo.  She set it down and then got out a small Bluetooth speaker and fiddled with it to make a connection between her headset and the speaker so Tim could hear the tiny girl begging for her life.  “Don’t worry” Tess said, “I just want you to experience a taste of my pussy”.  She moved the speaker and the dildo to her bedside and then Tim watched her remove her shorts and underwear dropping them on the floor before she came back for Tim. 

Meanwhile the girl in the capsule had calmed a bit thinking that maybe this giantess won’t crush her in her pussy.  The dildo seemed pretty sturdy and she noticed there were channels that ran to the outside to let air in.  Maybe this won’t be any worse than a roller coaster ride.  She didn’t know how she got to be in this situation.  She had only finished shrinking a week ago and her parents had been supportive promising to protect her.  However, it didn’t take long for her brother to get jealous of the attention she was getting.  He took her to school and gave her to a girl he liked who wanted a shrinkee for a pet.  That girl played “games” with her torturing her for three days before she was able to escape only to be captured by the girl’s older sister who gave her as a present to this horrible girl, Tess. 

Tess carried Tim back to the bed with her.  She laid down propped up with pillows and her knees were bent and her feet flat on the bed.  She dropped Tim in front of her exposed pussy and told him “You get to participate in this part too, little Timmy.  I hear that girls like to masturbate with their Ken doll but I’ve got something better.  A little Timmy doll to get me off.  Now get to work or I might change my mind and eat your little friend over there.  

Tim ran to Tess’s pussy and he could smell her sex as she had already been getting off with all the play so far.  You reach his arms as deep into as he could playing with her as hard as he could.  Her hand descended and spread her lips ordering him “Go deeper and I want to feel that little tongue too.”  Her hand pushed him deeper rubbing him up and down against her.  She threw her head back and moaned as she got wetter inside.  “You’re lucky your little friend is waiting for her ride, or I might just shove you up inside me.” she told him. 

As she was approaching climax, she reached for the dildo waiting by her bedside with the tiny girl still trapped inside and said “Now for the best part.”  Her hand pushed Tim away and he fell on his back between her thighs covered in her juices as she brought the dildo into position and plunged it in her hot wet pussy.  She pumped it hard and Tim could hear the girl inside scream as she was tossed in the tiny capsule at the tip. 

The girl inside the dildo thought this might be like a roller coaster ride but it was far more violent as she was thrusted in and out.  She panicked and screamed but Tess only laughed at her terror and Tim shuddered at the sound of this tiny voice amplified over the Bluetooth speaker nearby.   Tess quickly climaxed but she kept pumping knowing that she would have a stronger orgasm soon enough. 

The tiny girl continued to be tossed in this hot dark cave when she realized a much more terrifying reality.  The small channels that allowed air into the chamber were now dripping with Tess’ juices soaking her in hot sticky liquid.  She wiped it from her face as best she could and then noticed the puddle of the same stuff growing at the bottom of the capsule.  She screamed into her communicator “Please stop.  It’s leaking in here.”  Tess smiled upon hearing the terrified pleas.  “Finally”, she thought, “Here it comes” and pumped harder and deeper.

The drops entering the capsule were now a steady stream filling the capsule more than a third full of Tess’ hot sticky cum.  The girl continued screaming to let her out and Tess moaned at the thought of a another tiny being bathed in her juices.  Tess pushed Talk on the communicator she had on her ear for a moment and said “Enjoying the nice warm bath my tiny?  You should drink up.”  as she kept pumping.  The tiny girl answered screaming “It’s more than half full in here.  Please stop!” but Tess kept pumping away.

Tim couldn’t take the screaming of this girl being slowly drown in cum.  He ran up to Tess’ thigh and beating on it as hard as he could yelling “Stop it Tess.  You are killing her.”  Tess stopped pumping and looked down at Tim “Would you rather I use you to get off?  You might be a tight fit but I’m sure we can make it work with minimal broken bones.”   Tim’s head dropped as he realized she wouldn’t show any mercy.  “Tell you what” Tess said to him “I’ll let you give her a goodbye kiss.”

Tess slowly removed the dildo as it pass overhead of Tim who was still between her thighs and brought the tip of the dildo right in front of him.  She could see the tiny girl covered from head to toe in cum with the capsule that was filled about two thirds with a thick liquid.  The girl banged on the glass hoping to escape.  Tim reached up and banged too but to no avail.  Then he tried to twist off the top but he wasn’t strong enough.  Tess said “Enough screwing around.  Give her a goodbye kiss.”  Tim placed his open palm on the glass and the girl did the same and Tim leaned in and kissed the glass.  “I never knew her name” he said aloud.  “It’s Shrinkee” Tess laughed as she shoved the dildo back inside herself.  

As she continued to pump her dildo, Tess used her free hand to grab Tim and drag him under her shirt to her breast saying “Time for you to make yourself useful.  Suck it!” as she pushed his face into her nipple.  Tim started to suck as Tess reaches climax listening to the tiny girl screaming over the speaker.  Eventually they no longer heard the girl’s pleas as the capsule was filled with Tess’ hot juices. Tess stops pumping and withdraws the dildo to examine if the girl might had survived.  Tim keeps sucking on her nipple as she lies back enjoying the feeling.

Tess takes Tim out from under her shirt and carries him and the dildo into the bathroom.  She sets Tim down on the side of the sink and says “Watch carefully.  This could be you someday.”  She unscrews the top of the dildo and the dead body of the girl fell out and into the sink.  Tess reaches down and plucks the communicator off her body and hands it to Tim saying “Good thing these are waterproof or I’d never be able to afford to keep doing this.”  She rinses off the dildo under the running water and dries it setting it aside.  She then tosses the dead girl in the toilet bowl and flushes.

Tim can’t control himself and says “You’re a monster” to Tess.  She looks down at Tim and picks him up bringing him up to her face.  “Let’s not get theatrical, little Timmy.  I just have sexual needs that are a bit different.  Do you think I’m the only person doing this?  I bought that toy in a store that sells lots of them.  Your old coworkers would eat dozens of Shrinkees and not think about them, like they were M&Ms.  I give their deaths much more meaning.  I listen to their pleas and screams for mercy and they have an opportunity to bring me a pleasure you’ll probably never understand.”  She takes the communicator from him and places it back in its box.   “Just think, in a couple days you’ll be able to wear this and bring me pleasure too.”  Tim shuddered at the thought of dying that way although it still might be better than being swallowed alive and slowly digested in her stomach.           

Tess turned her attention to Tim and said, “I could use a snack.   Care to join me?” and carried him into the kitchen.   Tess set Tim down on a kitchen chair as she got some left over lasagna from the fridge and warmed it up.  “I work up such an appetite every time I do that” she told Tim.  Tim meanwhile tried standing on the chair but could barely reach the table.  “How many times have you done that?” he asked her.  “More than I can count.” She replied “I got that toy when I was a sophomore in college.  It was easy to find shrinkees on campus.  It’s getting harder these days.”  She brought the food to the table and saw Tim’s predicament.  “Looks like you’re a tad too small for the big people’s table.” She told him and she took a portion of the lasagna and put it in a small bowl.  Then she put the bowl and Tim on the floor at her feet. 

Tim felt dejected by her treatment but at least she was feeding him.  She also gave him a shot glass of water that was like drinking from a bucket.  She sat back down and ate while checking her phone and keeping an eye on him.  “Tell you what, you did a good job today.” she said between bites, “How would you like to sleep in bed with me tonight?”   Tim thought this might be his last chance to escape his fate of downing in her dildo.   “OK” he said.   She smiled down at him “It might be your last chance to sleep in a girl’s bed.  Who knows how small you’ll be tomorrow?”

After she ate and cleaned up, she changed into a long t-shirt and still had her panties on as she settled down on the couch to watch some TV before bed.  She placed Tim on the coffee table in front of her and sat back with her feet up on the table on each side of him.  Tim was a bit uncomfortable with her feet so close and decided to move to the end of the table but as soon as he moved her bare foot pushed him back in place.  Each time a commercial came on she’d nudged or push him with her foot.  After a few times, Tim turned and said, “Can you stop doing that?”  Tess stared back at him and her foot knocking him harder and he fell on to his back.  She lowered her foot over him so her toes were in his face.  Tim squirmed but could get free from under her foot.  She wiggled her toes and said “Kiss them shrinkee and then I want you to lick the sweat from between them.”  Tim hesitated and she pushed harder until he thought she would break his ribs.  “Do it or I’ll stick your head up my ass.”  Tim didn’t know if his head would fit and he didn’t want to find out and started kissing and licking while Tess when back to her show.

She kept him under her foot until it was time for bed and she carried him to the bedroom and dumped him on the bed as she got ready for bed.  She came over to the bed and looked at Tim.  “Now I’m being nice to you so are you going to try to get off the bed during the night and run away?” she asked him, “Because the door is closed and you’re too big to fit under it.”  She laid down and lifted her shirt and told him “Let cuddle.  I liked your little tongue on my nipples.  I want to feel that again.”  She shoved him under her shirt and laid on her side and pulling a pillow against herself wedging Tim against her breast. 

Hours had passed when Tim woke up from Tess shifting.  He was still next to her breast and he could tell he had shrunk again although he wasn’t sure how small.  He carefully extracted himself from under her shirt and looked around.  The clock by her bed read “4:20” and he thought this might be his only opportunity to escape.  He might just be small enough to get under the door.  Even if you can’t get out of this apartment if he can only hide and live off scraps it would be better than dying in her pussy.

He went to the edge of the bed and grasped the sheet slowly lowering himself to the bed.  His progress was slow but steady.  When he got to the floor, she had thick carpeting that made getting to the door equally slow.  When he finally made it to the door a lot of time had passed but he still felt like his plan might work.  Then he saw the door and realized there was no way he could fit under it.  He would have to hide until he was small enough and that would be at least a day.  There were clothes and shoes on the floor but that would be too risky.  He thought for a moment and decided the best place was under the bed.  He had to trek back to the bed and settle in hopefully finding some cover. 

Tim made it to the bed as the sun was already coming in the window and he looked for cover.  It was dark under the bed and hard to see but he found a shoe box with the lid pushed half off.  “Perfect” he thought, and he reach up to the edge and was just able to pull himself into the box.  Once in got in he moved to the other side of the box.  As he sat there, he realized he was barely able to climb in the box.  If he shrinks anymore, he may not be able to get out. 

It didn’t take long for Tess to wake up and realize he was gone.  “You little shit” she screamed “I warned you.”  She started looking for him and said “You know I’ve had runaway shrinkees a lot smaller than you before.  No one ever escapes.”  As she kept looking she said “If you come out now I’ll go easy on you otherwise it’s going to be really bad.” 

Tim was feeling pretty good about his escape until suddenly he heard a noise around him as Tess as pulling the bed away from the wall.  “Crap, crap, crap” he thought.  He was a sitting duck.  The box lid blocked his view of what was happening but another moment later the lid was lifted away and his eyes locked with Tess’ far above him.  She put the lid back on the box and lifted it off the floor before pushing the bed back into place.  She held the box so the lid was secure and she shook it back and forth and tilting it sending Tim sliding side to side and crashing into the wall inside making him dizzy.  She sat down on the bed cross-legged and kept spinning the box before she placed it down on the bed.   

Tess opened the box lid and stared down at Tim cowering in the box.  “You’ve been a very bad boy and I will punish you but first I am feeling especially horny seeing how little you are.  Let’s see you.” She said as she reached in the box and grabbed him up in her fist.  Only hist head and the bottom of his legs stuck out of her fist.  “I bet your only 5 inches tall.  You know I could fit you in all kinds of places.  I should shove you up my ass and leave up there until I have to shit and let you come out like a turd in my toilet.” She said to him, “but I really want to try something more fun.  I’m going to use you like your little girlfriend except you don’t get the protection of my dildo.  Instead you’ll be my dildo and I expect you to work harder than you ever have in there unless you want to spend the rest of the day up my ass. “

She laid down in bed and used Tim to simulate herself rubbing him against her pussy and getting her wet.  Tim tried to plea for mercy but she just answered “Keep begging, you know I love that.” As she used his head to simulate her clitoris.  “Oh little Timmy, I’ve been dreaming about when you would be small enough to do this and now here we are.”  She was soaking wet and Tim was choking on her juices as she turned him and began thrusting him in and out of her vagina first slowly and then faster and faster.  She was so wet Tim was sure he’d drown and although he was coated and choking on her fluids he was still conscious.  When she finally climaxed, he thought his ordeal was over but instead her finger pushed him in further and then retracted leaving him stranded inside her. 

Tim tried to work his way out of her but it got tight near the exit and he realized she had brought her legs together trapping him inside.  Tess felt him move and said “Little Timmy, if you want out you need to make me climax again.  Do you know what a G-spot is?  You need to find it and cover it with kisses otherwise you may never get out of there.  I’m waiting”

Tim felt around the walls of her vagina until he found a spot that felt a bit different.  It was a bit spongy.  He used both of his hands to tickle it.  He felt Tess buckle in the bed and say” Yes, yes, kiss it.”   Tim went to work tickling, kissing, sucking, anything to keep her excited.  The air was getting stale and he was getting dizzy but he kept going as he started to fade.  Suddenly he felt her orgasm like an earthquake as he was losing consciousness.  A moment later two giant fingers came in and dragged him out to the bed.  He coughed and spat our thick fluid from his mouth as he sucked in the cool air. 

As he recovered from being almost suffocated, she picked him up by his feet and held him in front of her face swinging.  Nice job tiny” she told him “I still need to punish you for disobeying me but first a shower.”  She dropped him back in the shoebox and put the lid on setting it down on her bureau and placing a heavy book on top of it.  “I’m not taking any more chances with you.” She told him as she left for her shower.

When Tess returned she was dressed for a workout.  Tess told Tim “I’m going to the gym, but I need to take care of your punishment first.”  She lifted Tim out of box and held him down while she looped a string around his wrists and then held him up so he was dangling by the wrists at the end of the string.  She tied the other end of the string to a desk lamp that left Tim dangling a few inches over the desk.  “Don’t worry” she told him, “I tied that knot so it you shrink your wight will keep it tight, so you aren’t going anywhere this time.  “I’m sorry for running away” Tim said but Tess just shook her head and replied “It’s a little late for that”  

Tess gave him a push and he swung back and forth.  “Time for your punishment.” she said, “How about a little target practice?”  She made an O with her index finger and her thumb and as Tim swung past she flicked him index finger into his groin changing the trajectory of his swinging and Tim howled in pain.  “Fun, huh.  One point for me” Tess said as she changed her position as she lined up for another shot again hitting him with another flick.  “I could do this all day.  How about you?” she laughed as she stopped his swinging and left him hanging.

“Let’s make it more challenging” Tess told Tim and lifts him more than 90 degrees from his hanging position and released him causing him to swing wildly.     She aimed her fingers again and hits him again squarely in the balls causing Tim is howl in pain as he continues to swing.  “Now I need to go” she told him. “You hang out till I get back and we can play some more.”  She got up and left for the gym leaving Tim hanging.

Tim hung for hours and was in severe pain until Tess finally came back in the afternoon.  She sat down in front of him as she drank from a tall tumbler of cold water.  She reached out with her index finger and stroked his dick.  “Is your little guy feeling better?” she giggled as she took a sip of water.  “Please help” Tim said.  Tess lifted the string between her fingers lifting him higher off the desk and looking at him.   “Aw, I think my little man needs a drink.” she said as she lowered him down into her drink up to his neck.   “Get ready” she continued and lowered him in completely into her drink.  After about fifteen seconds, she raises him partially out of the drink and he was gasping for breath.   “Maybe you need another drink” she giggled as she lowered him in again.  She kept him under a bit longer before pulling him back out again and stared at him. 

After a moment Tess breaks the silence and says “Aren’t you going to thank me?”  Tim sputters still coughing and says “Thank you?  Thank you for practically drowning me?”  Tess looks annoyed and replies “Maybe I should just leave you in there for a bit longer to teach you some manners.  No, maybe not.  There’s still so much we can do until you get to dildo pilot size.”  Tess laughed  at her own joke and she lowers him back to the desk and drops a tissue on him.  “Now you can untie yourself and dry off.  I’ll be back in a minute shrinkee” and she walked over the bathroom. 

Without the tension on the robe, Tim can loosen the knots easily and use the tissue to dry off saving a piece to create a makeshift toga for himself.    It isn’t long until Tess returns wearing just a terry cloth robe.  She looks down at you disapprovingly and tears the toga from your body.  “If you want to wrap yourself up in tissue maybe I can use you for a tampon,” she tells you “But it not my time of the month so I guess I’ll have to find another use for you.” 

Tess carries Tim over to her bed and said, “I have a very special job for you but I want to show you something first.”  She opens her nightstand and takes out a string with spheres attached at regular intervals.  “Do you know what this is?”  she asks Tim who is totally confused and shakes his head no.  “I have two words for you, Timmy, Anal Beads.  These spheres are just big enough to hold a shrinkee each that I can shove up my ass.  It’s very erotic, well for me at least.  It’s probably pretty horrible for the shrinkees.  I just wanted you to know what your ending might be like.   Now if you do this special job for me, I can promise you a merciful ending.”

Tim tries to take all this in and replies “So if I do a good job, I’ll die but at least it won’t be up your ass?”  Tess rolled her eyes replying “I suppose, yes.  I have something else that I tried with tiny shrinkees before, but they were too small to be effective.  You on the other hand may be the perfect size for this.  I want you to make love to my clit.  Kiss, it, massage it, cuddle it.  Basically, stimulate it every way with every part of your body. But to do a good job, you must keep going not matter what happens until I tell you to stop.  Ready?”

Tim hesitated to respond, and Tess waved the anal beads gently in front of him.  “OK, OK” he finally replied, “I’ll do it.”  Tess smiled and dropped the beads.  She loosened her robe and let her breasts fell out as she was naked underneath.   She smiled and said, “No time like the present.” And she laid back in the bed and positioned Tim in front of her pussy.  Tim stared at it and thought “She got wax job today.   She didn’t work out today.  She was getting a wax…” but that thought was interrupted as she shoved him into herself and slid him up into position.  “Can you see in there?  Grab it and give it a squeeze.” She told him.  Tim gave it a squeeze and her heard Tess gasp.  “YES!” she replied, “Now get to work and don’t stop.” As she moved her hand back sealing Tim inside her.

Tim worked furiously hoping to please her and receive her mercy for his final demise.  Her clit was like a large ball to him that he could hug and tickle which seemed to maximize his effect on her.  Every time he felt tired, he thought of her being sealed in her anal beads as her shit slowly seeped in burying him alive.  He wondered what was merciful to her.  Biting down before swallowing him or maybe stepping on him.  At least they would be quick deaths.  He also thought if she would keep her word or still do whatever she wanted with him once he was of no use to her. 

Every so often her finger would intrude into his space and play with his ass to encourage him to keep going.  This also allowed some fresh cooler air to come in.  It felt like hours and multiple orgasms before she finally let him out.  “That was fantastic.” she told him, “Better than I imagined.  I wish I could keep you this size forever.”   She picked up Tim and sat him on the floor by her bed.  Then she got up and stood over his with nothing but her open robe on. 

Tim craned his neck to look up her. He must have shrunk a bit more and she looked massive to him.  He didn’t even reach the top of her ankle.  Her big toe bumped him lightly and he fell on his back.  “Do you understand how insignificant you’ve become?” she asked him.  “You are almost nothing.”  She sat back down on the bed and spread her toes and grabbed Tim between her first two toes.  “So helpless” she giggled as she crossed the leg with Tim trapped over her other leg high above the floor.  Tim was terrified he’d fall and grabbed her toe to hold on the best he could.  “Isn’t that cute.” Tess said, “I bet you’d make a nice toe ring when you get a bit smaller.  Would you like that, little Timmy?  Wrapped around my toe in a nice hug?”

Tim didn’t answer and Tess loosened her grip on him a bit and he started to slide out a bit and he hung on to her for dear life.  She laughed at him struggling to hold on.  She gave her foot a little shake and Tim lost his grip but to his surprise he only fell a short distance and landed on her blanket on the bed.  Tess had moved her foot a bit so it was over the bed while Tim was struggling and he didn’t notice.  “I saved you.” She told him “You are too much fun to let you get hurt in a fall. “

“Your little massage was so good, I think I’m ready for round two” she announced to him as she positioned herself back on the bed and picked him up holding him up to her face.  “I’d give you a kiss for good luck but you are a bit disgusting between my pussy and foot.”  She blew him a kiss and shoved him back down in her pussy to start playing with her clit again.  Tim was tired but knew he had no choice but to keep working.  “You feel so good in there.  Don’t stop.” She told him as she shut off her light and laid back enjoying his ministrations. 

Tim didn’t have to work too long before he heard soft snoring as Tess had fallen asleep.  Tim decided to get out of her pussy before he was trapped for the night.  He slowly was able to crawl and squeeze his way out.  He thought of trying an escape again, but he was too tired and small to climb down.  Instead, he went to the top of the bed alongside her pillow and laid down to sleep.  As he settled down, Tess rolled on her side bringing her legs together and Tim thought about how he got out of there just in time.     He quickly passed out from exhaustion.

The next morning, Tim was a waken from a sound sleep by Tess who was already up.  Her finger nudged him, and he immediately realized he was much small than when he went to sleep.  Tess’s finger was the size of a log to him.  “Oh, so sad” Tess said as she pinched him between her two fingers and dropped him into her palm that was bigger than a king-sized bed.  “It looks like you shrank all the way down last night.  Now you’re officially a shrinkee.”  She carried him back to her desk and dropped him into the shoe box he had hidden in before but now the walls towered over him.  “No rush with you now” she said smiling at him, “I don’t think you’ll be getting any smaller.”  And she went off to get cleaned up and get breakfast.  After a while she came back with a capful of water and a tiny piece of a bagel for him and placed it in the box. “I have to see a friend today but when I come back, we can play some more.” she told him as she placed the lid back on the box.

Tim sat in the dark box and knew his days were numbered.  Tess had her fun and now he’d meet his demise like all the shrinkees she had had before him.  He wondered how many she tortured, 100, 200?  He couldn’t imagine how many lives she had taken.  It was probably late afternoon or early evening when she finally got back.  She opened the box and dropped a tiny communicator next to Tim.  “Put it on so I can hear you.” she told him, and he complied.  She walked away but he could hear her in the earpiece.  “I’ve been thinking about you all day Timmy about all the things we can do.  I thought about it and I realized that you need to get a firsthand experience that I deprived you of before.”  Just then she reappeared over the box.  She was naked except for an open robe showing off her breasts.  He then saw her hold up the hollow dildo that she had put the girl in before and she smiled as she slowly unscrewed the top. 

Tim panicked and yelled “You promised you’d show me mercy.”  Tess reached in and picking him up between her fingertips and responded “I am” as she brought him to her lips and kissed him across the body.  Her tongue licked her lips and she said “Would you rather be my little snack and slowly digested in my stomach?  I think that would be far worse.”  She dropped him into the capsule and screwed it back on.    The inside of the capsule was shaped like a seat for him and it was fairly tight inside.  He noticed that the view through the glass in front gave him a clear giving him a view of what was coming.  “Please Tess.  Don’t do this” he begged as he saw her lower the dildo to her pussy and use the tip to play with the outside skin.

Unlike the shrinkees before him that thought they might survive; Tim already knew what was about to happen.  “Tess, no.  Stop this.  I don’t want to drown.”, Tim yelled into the communicator.  Tess laid back on the bed and thought “I love it when they beg and scream.” And she slowly played with herself with the tip of the dildo pushing past her lips coming slightly inside herself before pulling back.  She went deeper each time until Tim found himself deep inside her.  She pumped the dildo in and out slowly enjoying the feeling along with hearing his begging in her ear.  She progressively increased the pace and it wasn’t too much longer before Tim felt droplets of her warm sticky juice started seeping in and hitting him all over.   Tim begging turned to screaming for his life.

Tess orgasmed listening to his screams but she wasn’t done.  She wanted a second climax and kept the pace going.  Meanwhile the capsule was quickly filling, and Tim tried putting his hands over the small holes that were letting her juices in but there were too holes for him to cover.  As her pace increased he was throw back and forth inside the tiny capsule and every time he tried to scream to her he’d get a mouthful of her juices that were sloshing about inside the capsule with him.  He desperately banged on the glass but it had no effect and he kept begging her to stop as the capsule was more than half full and he was completely coated in her sticky liquid.

Tess was approaching a second orgasm and kept pumping.  She laughed “I love your tiny screams, Timmy.  They are delightful.”  Tim wanted to scream but he couldn’t as every time he opened his mouth, he’d get a mouthful of the thick liquid.   He could only choke and could barely breath.  “The end is near” he thought as he tried to relax himself and prepare for the end. 

Then suddenly there was light, and Tim was falling onto a cold hard surface.  He wiped his eyes and saw Tess has opened the capsule and dumped him into her bathroom sink.  The drain was closed, and she slowly filled it with warm water until it was like he was in bath.  Tess was towering over him still wearing the robe which was open exposing her breasts.  She picked him up and covered him with hand soap coating him head to toe before dipping him back in the water to rinse him off.  She lifted him to her face and smiled at him.  She said “You are my special little shrinkee, Timmy.  All the others before you were rando shrinkees that I acquired.  You however are special.  I know that you once lusted over me and fantasized about me.  I don’t think any other shrinkee ever did that.  They were all only scared for their lives.   Now you clean up and I’ll be back for you in a little bit.” She shut off the water and put him back in his sink bath leaving him to relax as she left the bathroom.

Tim laid in the water thinking about what Tess had just said.  What was she planning to do to him?  Did she plan to use him in near death experiences over and over to get off on his screams and what if he grew numb to the torture and stopped begging and screaming?   Would she just grow bored of him and finish him off?  He didn’t know what she had planned for him and that scared him more.

She came back for him after a while and took him back to the shoebox which she placed him in again.  A little later she brought him some water and food.   He started to walk over the food but her finger pushed him back.  “Little Timmy, you have become so small and insignificant.  I have become a goddess to you now.  You eat or go hungry, rest or work, live or die based on my whim.  As your goddess, I expect you to worship me and give thanks for what I am giving you.  Understand?”  He knew she could crush him with a single finger and knew he better appease her for now.  He replied “Yes my goddess” just wanting to get past this and be able to eat.  “Thank you, my goddess for the food and drink you provide me with your infinite kindness.”  She smiled down at him and replied “That is very nice.  Now on your hands and knees and kiss my pinkie, you little bug.”  Tim complied and thanked her again and she finally moved her finger allowing him to eat. 

When Tim was done eating.  Tess told him, “I need you to rest up tonight.  Tomorrow, I have to go back to work, and you’ll be coming with me.”  She plucked the communicator off his head to charge it and closed the box lid plunging Tim into darkness.    Tim laid down and tried to sleep but all he could think of was all the terrible things Tess could do to him at work.  Would she dare she him off to her former co-workers.  After a couple hours, he fell asleep from exhaustion on the hard cardboard floor.

The next morning the lid was lifted off the box by Tess who was dressed for work.  She smiled down at him and gave him back the fully recharged communicator.  She said “I told you yesterday that you are my special shrinkee.  I plan to keep you around for a while maybe even a long time.  You lusted after me when you were normal sized and now you will have the opportunity to worship me as your goddess.   I bet even though I’m more than sixty times your side you are still horny for me and that’s OK.  I think it is good for my little slave to desire his goddess.  Now on your knees and pray to me for sparing your life today.”  Tim took the cue and knelt before her and said, “Thank you goddess for allowing me to live and continue to love you.”

“That is a good little slave” Tess told him with a smile “and I have something for you.  She lifts her other hand up and shows him a metal sphere on a chain.   He could see that it was hollow inside as the ornate design had many openings throughout that let light through.  “Pretty, isn’t it?” she asked not expecting an answer.  He watched as she used a fingernail to pry it open revealing to halves hinged together.  She reached down for him and grabbed him up between her fingertips carefully placed him inside one of the halves.  She snapped the two halves shut trapping him inside and forcing him into a sitting position with his knees pulled.  She held the pendent up to her face and it swung back and forth.  Tim grabbed onto the cutouts in the orb with his tiny hands to steady himself.  He can look out through the design and sees Tess’s enormous face smiling back at him.  “Hope you are comfy.” She says with her minty breath washing over him, “Now you can be close to my heart all day.”  She pulls back her hair and he can see the communicator in her ear.  She fixes her hair back and it is totally concealed.  “I hear you” she tells him,” but you are only to speak when you goddess asks you something.  If you annoy me, I will punish you.     

The sphere shakes more as she affixes the chain around her neck.   Tess admires herself in the mirror and smiles down at Tim trapped in the tiny orb making him no more than an accessory for her outfit.  “One more necessary adjustment” she says to herself as she tuck the necklace down her cleavage so he won’t be seen by anyone at work.  Tim is plunged into dark hot crevasse between her breasts as she continues to get ready for work.  “Excited to go back to work?” she asks him as she retrieves her keys and walks out the door.  “Not really” he replies as she goes down to her car.  She smiles to herself and thinks of all the fun she will have with her new special shrinkee.  There will be others to use in her toys and Tim doesn’t know it yet, but he’ll have a role to help her reach even a better climax than before.

Chapter End Notes:

This story was left open ended so it could be expanded upon in the future.  I still have a lot of ideas I'd like to explore with how Tess uses Tim and makes him unwillingly complicate in some of her future plans.  If you are interested in seeing more of this please leave a review and mention it.  If I do future chapters they will be shorter with a focused scenario.