- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just giving this a try.
Man, that was a long trip. I was at my girlfriend’s apartment, waiting for her to come home. She didn’t know I would be here early. I was going to surprise her. I couldn’t wait to see the look on her face.

My girlfriend Lizzy is an absolute beauty. Her brown hair is like a waterfall of spun silk. Her eyes are a dazzling blue and, when she smiles, you feel like you could disintegrate into a million tiny pieces.

Her cute glasses, combined with the sweet little dimples at the corners of her mouth, make her seem even more endearing. She can be shy and timid, but underneath that is a strong and determined woman who knows what she wants out of life.

I was feeling anxious and excited. I was excited to see her reaction and anxious that she wasn’t home yet. I was also feeling a little bit nervous because I had never done this before, coming home and surprising her. I’m sure she’d be excited to see me.

Yet, amidst it all, I felt a horrible tingling sensation. I didn’t know how, but I was shrinking down to the size of a flea, an actual millimeter in her apartment, just an awful rip in the fabric of time. No explanation, whatsoever. Before I knew it, I was so small that barely anyone could differentiate me from a speck of dust on the floor.

I was in a panic, trying to figure out what was happening to me, but I didn’t have time to think.

As I looked around her apartment, I was now dwarfed by the towering furniture. The long wood floors seemed to go on forever. In the middle of the room, a large purple couch forms a sort of throne, with a towering chest acting as a coffee table in front of it. It's all so big and intimidating, and yet I found myself captivated by its beauty.

I had shrunk right by the front door, which now appeared to be taller than any skyscraper I could possibly imagine, but what really caught my eye was her dusty shoe rack next to it.

At first, my view of the shoe rack seems like a mountain; I am a speck of dust in comparison to its sheer size. The enormity of the shoe rack before me took my breath away. It was an array of all shapes and sizes, from studded wedges to heavy boots. It was like an artwork, its grandeur captivating me in its grasp.


As I looked closer, the faint musky odor hit me, a scent both comforting and ominous - comforting in its familiarity, and ominous in its potential danger to me as an itty-bitty fly. I'm mesmerized by its beauty, but also overwhelmed by the thought of being stamped out by her feet, which I always thought were cute, but I never wanted to see them like this. Nevertheless, I remain transfixed by the sheer magnitude of it all.



Lizzy had just returned home from a long day at work. She opened the door, like a Goddess floating through a world with ease. I could barely see up past her tight red sweater, that one with the holes in it, how I wish I was big enough to just cuddle up in there, to do all sorts of other thing, but instead I was smaller a pea, and standing in Lizzy’s way.

I couldn’t help but feel terrified. Lizzy entered the room, her black Doc Marten boots slamming against the ground with each step. She was always so captivating, but I had never felt as small and helpless as I did then.

The treads on the leather were daunting. The surface was rugged yet solid, easily capable of crushing chunks of rock, let alone my fragile body. Fear welled up inside me, yet beneath that fear I still saw her beauty. Her power was impressive, and it made me love her even more.

I screamed out as loud as I could, but I knew she could not hear me. I was no bigger than a flea.

The treads were two inches thick, the tread grooves cut deep in the black and yellow stitching pattern. They appeared over me, a dark shadow cast upon my tiny form. I shivered and started running. Debris from the bottom of the sole rained down over me, and just like that, it slammed in front of me… barely missing me, a cloud of dust, sending me flying backward.

Lizzy slowly started to undo the long laces. She didn't know that I was standing right there, just inches away from her feet. The painful process of her carefully doing the shoelace-tangled ritual made me feel helpless and vulnerable.

I was too small for her to notice me, but was too close for comfort as she peeled off her boot. She undid the last knot and yanked her boot off in a normal fashion, but to me it felt aggressive and monstrous. It felt like an earthquake as the boot fell to the floor next to me.

Next, her foot dangled in the air above me, as she slowly peeled away her cute Christmas socks, which looked like massive billowing clouds of cotton as they slowly drifted down to the ground.

“Lizzy, oh my god, please help,” I whimpered up to her.

I was almost overwhelmed by the size and scope of what was once my girlfriend’s cute, harmless feet as they slowly descended further down, until I found myself right within her shallow footprint.

I got a glimpse of the beautiful red pedicure on her toes. The sights, smells, and sounds were all too much for me. The leather musk of her shoes mixed with the sight of her feet so close, while the sound of me screaming was mute to her. I was at her mercy and she didn’t even know.

I couldn't move, and my screams were muted in the lifeless area between the floorboards. All I could do was watch in horror as Lizzy's long toes wiggled and spread, pressing down on me with merciless, crushing force. I felt like a tiny bug beneath a giant step, and I could feel my body and spirit starting to break beneath this brutal assault. The pressure on my body only continued to increase and I could feel the breath being sucked out of me. I could still hear Lizzy's voices and laughter, how I longed to just hear her voice, but not like this. I wasn't sure if it was coming from far away or if it was just echoing in my ears. I just wanted this brutal experience to end, but it didn't.

The pressure of her foot on me was searing. The heel of her foot pressing like a vice, squeezing me as if I was about to burst. My clothing was ripped off my body like a bandage, exposing my bare skin to the force of her step. I was trapped beneath her as her foot pressed down, each movement crushing me deeper and deeper into the ground. Tears streamed down my face as I screamed in agony, but the sound barely escaped my lips and was drowned out by the creaking of her toes. The pain was unbearable, but I couldn't move. I just lay there, devastated and broken, nothing more than a speck of lint beneath her toes.

She sauntered over to the couch, I was now firmly attached to the outside of her toe, pressed there from the subtle sweat and moisture unseen to the human eye. The vibrations of her footsteps made me feel sick to my stomach. It felt like an eternity as she made her way to the couch. I could feel every bit of floorboard beneath her feet, and each step sent a shockwave through my body. I screamed for her to save me, but there was no response. I was a prisoner to her foot.

Blissfully unaware of having stepped on me, she absentmindedly threw her feet up on the coffee table.She giggled and smiled at her phone, her laughter sounding like a death bell to me. I wished for some miracle that could free me from this horror. But that miracle never came; her toes squirmed and wiggled, the pedicure of ner nails glistening from the overhead lamp light. I screamed, whimpered and pleaded, but nothing could ever make her aware of my presence.

My beautiful girlfriend's red pedicured feet are so soft and delicate, yet now they could easily end my life within a snap. She gently places them one at a time on the coffee table and fidgets them until she's comfortable. The fine ridges in her freshly painted toes move and bend as she spreads them out and relaxes them. Her dainty ankles and slender toes form an elegant arch, as she crosses her ankles and wiggles her feet in pleasure. This was all it took for me, to fall from her feet, fall into something much worse.

On the table, was another world in and of itself. Lizzy’s favorite snack was gummy bears, and there was an open bag that was left there. I was now among them all, trapped on one of them. I was so small that even the gummy bears around me seemed like colossal monoliths, looming over me. The gelatinous mass below my feet was like quicksand, and I felt myself trapped in the bear.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend Lizzy was oblivious to my plight.

She takes her time and enjoys the comfort her feet bring her, as she moves them to and fro in a graceful motion. The way her feet slam against the coffee table is rhythmical and alluring, leaving me in awe of how beautiful she is.

And then within seconds, she picks up a gummy bear and pops it in her mouth, savoring it was the best thing she ever tasted.

“Mmm,” Lizzy moans, the small vocal note, barely audible, echoes through my body like a war siren. “I needed these. I shouldn’t eat all of them…”


I watched as she just casually ate what was a cruise ship sized gummy to me. I began to shake and squirm in this gummy bear, as my own girlfriend was just so nonchalantly eating these snacks.


“No, you’re going to kill me, Lizzy don’t do this!” I screamed in horror.

Lizzy had always been a fan of gummy bears; they were sweet, chewy, and a little bit sour, all rolled into one, and this particular bag had an especially good contrast of flavors. Lizzy took one of the bears out of the bag, and slowly brought it up to her mouth. She let her lips open, and before the gummy bear even made contact with her tongue, she could smell its sweet, fruity scent. She lightly ran the gummy bear across her lips and she briefly closed her eyes as if savoring the moment. Suddenly, her mouth was filled with a burst of flavor as she sank her teeth into the bear. Each little bite made the bear smaller and smaller, but it also made the flavor more intense. Lizzy swallowed the gummy bear and felt a slight stickiness around her lips.

She continued to savor the flavor as she chewed, and a slight grin crept onto her face. Lizzy continued to enjoy the sweetness and sourness of the gummy bear as it gradually melted away in her mouth. She savored each moment, and let the flavor linger long after she had finished the piece. As she swallowed the remainder of the bear, she felt satisfied and content.

I am still trapped inside a gummy bear on the table, helpless, naked and afraid, watching it all happen. The walls of the gummy bear are sticky and sweet, so sweet and sticky that I'm afraid I will never be able to get out. I'm frantically trying to break free, but to no avail. I call out to my girlfriend in desperation, but she doesn't hear me.



Lizzy went back for more, savoring each and every gummy bear she eats. She takes them out of the bag one by one and delicately places them in her hand, inspecting them closely before popping them into her mouth. She bites into them slowly. Her eyes close slightly in pleasure as she chews and her lips purse into a small smile.

“I need to stop, these are going to make me so fat…” Lizzy groans, her voice like thunder.

Little does she know that I am unintentionally rock hard at the sight of her eating these gummies, yet I wish I wasn’t. I want to go home, and cuddle with her and be free of this. I am now pleading, scared shitless for my life, screaming, panting, crying for her, but she doesn’t care.

With each bite, the gummy bears release their flavor, making Lizzy's mouth water in anticipation of the next one. When she is done, her chin is covered in a dusting of sugar and her lips are stained with a faint red hue. Her eyes sparkle as she opens them and she takes a deep breath, content with the overall experience. She's loving every second of biting into her favorite treat, enjoying that sweet, chewy texture in her mouth.

Soon enough, that bag of gummy bears had been polished off and Lizzy was left feeling content and satisfied. She had finally found her bliss, her moment of zen, and she was in no rush to leave it.

Except there was just one more gummy bear left… The one that I was on…

“Oh, what’s one more?”

My girlfriend's bright eyes lit up once again, her expression mixed between excitement and guilt. Her mouth hung slightly open, her tongue slowly rising and replacing her lips as if to enjoy the juicy sensations just by imagining them. Her slender fingers, so soft and gentle, moved slowly towards the bowl. She saved the best for last, the one I was in, and with a slight smile she raised it up towards her open mouth.

I could feel her hot breath washing over me as my tiny feet clung onto the sticky gummy skin. The heat of her breath was ferocious, incinerating my fragile form in an instant. I felt like a single drop of sweat in an inferno, helplessly trying to escape. I screamed for mercy, begging for her to see me, but it was all for nothing. I watched as her lips curled back, revealing her pink tongue, and her head leaned forward, the gummy bear slowly entering her mouth.

The feeling of her lips closing around me was terrifying, like a massive vice closing in around me, yet oddly peaceful in its embrace. The inside of her mouth was like a furnace, her saliva dripping down my form. I began to stroke my cock vigorously busting so hard, I couldn’t feel a thing.

The gummy bear dropped onto her tongue and she began to chew, my screams now reduced to a series of muffled yelps. I could feel the inside of her mouth move and contort around me as she ground the gummy bear between her molars. The force of the grinding was too much, and I felt my form give way, my tiny body being broken into a million pieces.

I was lost in the darkness of her mouth, silently screaming until it was all finally over.

“That one tasted a little weird,” Lizzy says, scrolling through her phone. “Maybe he bought stale ones. I’m gonna kill him the next time I see him.”
Chapter End Notes:
Follow me on Twitter: @AgainstGod666