- Text Size +

 

By this time, the authorities in Sydney Australia had managed to invent devices known as the Gland Bands. These could be locked around the wrists of criminal women with the gts gene, and would emit a low level radiation which only affected the glands of those women, thus supressing their growth power. A trio of women who had demonstrated their willingness to eat men against their will were now residing permanently in the Smoked Ham Asylum for the Culinary Insane.

With no warning at all, the place was hit by the trained soldiers of Rash Old Girl, a fourth woman, who had been born in England at the time of the Crusades. She had never been caught eating anyone, but at the age of 60, she found that her particular gts gene enabled her to keep from ageing, if she ate someone and absorbed their youth every fifty years. As a result she now had the ongoing appearance of a 55 year old woman, although she was hundreds of years older.

Her League of Lassies had soon busted the Choker, the Gobbler and Fatwoman out of Smoked Ham Asylum.

Keen to round them up before they found a way to remove the Gland Bands, was a hero without any super powers named Agilitricks. Dressed in blue jeans, a black shirt and a black eye mask, he could blend into society at any moment, simply by removing the mask. The same clothes could be worn by his secret identity, without arousing suspicion, as they were the most common outfit worn by Sydney men.

Agilitricks had caught the three in the past, by facing them one at a time and using his Agilipricks. They were his own invention; giant tranquiliser syringes fired from a portable bazooka.

This time he needed help, as Rash Old Girl had hired a shrinking gene man to get into the locks of the Gland Bands and remove them. So Agilitricks called in his closest friend Torso Man, who had the power of flight. Torso Man used his ability to distract the four rampaging giantesses, while Agilitricks was able to fire and reload his bazooka with more Agilipricks. Soon the four were knocked out. They removed the syringes and waited while the sleeping giants dwindled back to normal size unconsciously. Then they attached new Gland Bands to all four of them this time, and locked them up in Smoked Ham Asylum again.

Torso Man flew back to his own town, and Agilitricks patrolled the streets again. In recent years, Sydney had been plagued with alcohol fuelled violence, to the point that two men in a decade had died from fatal punches to the head, caused by drunks, possibly with the assistance of demons that nobody was aware of. It just didn’t make sense that the same punches to the head which had only knocked people out in decades past were now causing fatalities.

Nonetheless, Agilitricks was walking along a window ledge, when he saw a drunken man start a fight with an innocent man in an alley. He swung down on his rope, kicked the drunk with his landing, tied the man’s wrists and asked the victim to take him to Town Hall Police Station and press charges.

 

That was enough work for that night. He went home to his large suburban mansion, removed his mask and took a shower before climbing into his pyjamas. Now he was able to retreat into his secret identity of Wooss Brayne, unlikely but fortunate beneficiary of a winning lottery ticket that had been given to him by the grateful recipient of a wallet he had found and returned a few years earlier. Of all people to win that week, he was the only winner who actually never spent a cent on any form of game of chance in his life, trusting that his needs would be met by the highest authority in existence.

 

After a long night’s sleep, he put on only his civilian clothes, and went into the city. Walking through Hyde Park, he saw that a beautiful model he recognised named Brandi Gold was doing a photo shoot. He took out his camera and zoomed in on her, hoping to take some pictures of his own. She was wearing a two piece pink bikini, walking and posing with her long hair down, and smiling all the time for the professional photographers’ cameras. He tried to zoom in as close as possible to her beautiful facial features, but found that it made it difficult to keep the camera focussed, especially each time she moved position.

 

Before he knew it, he felt two huge fists take hold of his shirt and shove him back.

 

“This is a professional shoot only. Push off!” said a man dressed entirely in black, presumably one of their security staff.

 

Wooss stumbled backwards, staggering from the impact of the shove.

 

“It seems you’ve done the pushing for me,” he said.

 

“So you want to be a wise guy, do you?” said the paid thug, presumably on steroids, given his temper and the size of his muscles.

 

As Agilitricks, Wooss Brayne relied on martial arts, rather than size, having trained for many years and eventually begun teaching as an instructor in the academy where he had learned to fight. It suddenly occurred to him, that dressed as he was, he would be gambling a lot with his secret identity, if he was seen to fight this bully in the same clothes that he wore with his mask.

 

The man stepped in on him.

 

“I said PUSH OFF! Or I’ll deck you on the grass!” said the man.

 

Wooss toyed with the idea of using only judo techniques to trip the man up, and wondered if he could make it look like nothing more than a clumsy accident, rather than a deliberate combat victory.

 

“I saw that,” said a woman’s voice from behind the security man, “He wasn’t interrupting the shoot from where he stood, and we came out here partly for publicity. I don’t want people like you on our team. You can leave now, and wait for your final pay cheque.”

 

“Fine! I’m gone then!” grunted the man, who then turned and left, much to the relief of Wooss.

Now he could see that he’d been saved the trouble of saving himself, by Brandi Gold herself.

 

“Thank you,” he said with a shyness that Agilitricks would never have portrayed of himself.

 

“I have to get back to work, but why don’t you take a couple of pictures close up, while I’m here, just quickly?” she said.

 

“That’s really kind,” said Wooss, and from this distance he had no trouble focussing the camera in record time and snapping his more pleasant memories of the whole experience.

 

He watched her return to the Hyde Park fountain, and took some more photos from a distance. Eventually the professional shoot was over, and the team began to pack up. He walked the short distance to Centerpoint Tower (which is worth googling by the readers, to save my attempts to describe it), and had lunch in the revolving restaurant at the top, looking out the window at the whole city from its highest vantage point. Well maybe I will describe it after all. The base and many floors of the building form a rectangular prism no different from most buildings, but the top is a long narrow tube with elevators and then a larger circular section at the top complete with tourist viewing telescopes and a revolving restaurant.

 

Just as he was finishing his meal, the waiter came to collect the bill. He paid the exact fee and waited for the waiter to depart.

 

“I don’t suppose you could give me a tip,” asked the waiter.

 

“I guess so. Maybe you could change the colour of the tablecloths,” said Wooss, “But then I think you meant a financial tip.”

 

He gave the laughing waiter a large banknote, feeling that Brandi’s kindness to him should be passed on in some way, since he now had no trouble affording the gesture anyway. He was about to get up and leave, when he saw a huge female face coming into view. It was Brandi Gold’s. She had begun growing in the street. She must have had the gts gene. Hiding that from a general public filled with fans all over the world must have taken some doing. So why was she suddenly showing it now? Was it a sudden bonus part of the publicity shoot?

 

She was fairly close to Centerpoint when she’d grown into view. He looked out the window and saw everyone scurrying into buildings below, as Brandi reached down trying to grab one of them. Then her eyes came upon Centerpoint. She stepped closer, and he could see that her face was level with the window.

 

“You have to open the windows,” she said, “I’ve just finished an exhausting shoot in Hyde Park and then suddenly started growing. It’s never happened to me before. I’m absolutely starving. If you’ll just let me eat one of you, it’ll tide me over until I can figure this thing out.”

 

The restaurant staff and the Centerpoint security officers quickly instructed people to use either the elevators or the stairs, which were not normally accessible by the public.

“Get down out of the most vulnerable part of the tower quickly,” shouted one of the security staff.

 

“But I haven’t even finished my main course, and it cost me a small fortune,” said one man.

 

“If you don’t go now, you could end up being a main course, which would cost you a lot more,” said the restaurant manager, “If we survive this, anyone who left early today will have a complimentary replacement meal on the tower … err, on the house, another time.”

 

Brandi kept repeating her demands and Wooss found himself looking at her beautiful mouth with admiration. Her gigantic lips, which he’d always admired at normal size, could give the most amazing kisses imaginable.

 

Then she took hold of the tower’s upper structure with both hands, and began pulling at it. He looked out at her shapely powerful arms. He had been in Centerpoint tower three times before in his life, once as a teenager, and twice as an adult. On the second of the three occasions, it had been a very windy and rainy night, and he had felt the tower shaking a little from side to side during the most extreme gusts. His friend had told him that the upper narrow part of the tower had been deliberately built to flex a little bit under high wind pressure.

However, it could not possibly survive the onslaught of this beautiful giantess for long.

 

“Are you waiting for her autograph or something? Get out of here!” said a security man.

 

The men in their profession seemed determined to keep him away from Brandi that day.

 

“Maybe I could help,” he said, “She was kind to me once before.”

 

“And maybe you’ll be a second helping if she gets one of us first. Get going!” said the security officer, “She could tear the tower off at any moment.”

 

Brandi was shaking the building like it had never been shaken before. If she pulled it off while people were still in the stairs or the elevators at that level, anything could happen.

This time he was about ready to deck the security guard, open the window and offer himself to Brandi, but he’d been herded to the staircase before he could react without other customers getting caught in the fight.

He quickly ran down the stairs, but stopped on the top floor of the rectangular part of the building.

Stepping out, he ran to a window and found it was level with Brandi’s bikini. Her chest was right in front of him. He opened the window, whipped out his mask, and put it on. Then he climbed onto her closest breast, slid down between the two, with his head exposed and called up to her:

 

“Brandi! You can eat me! Please don’t wreck the tower!”

 

“Oh thank you!” she said, and released her grip.

 

Brandi stepped back and opened her palm.

 

“Can you climb out onto my hand?” she asked.

 

“Sure,” called Agilitricks.

 

He quickly eased himself out from between her breasts and onto her approaching palm.

 


She lifted him up a little, and then surprised him with the gentle grip from behind of her other hand. Brandi Gold, international supermodel and now sudden giantess raised him up in front of her magnificent mouth.

 

“I didn’t know I had the gts gene until now,” she said, “If I don’t get some food into my tummy I’ll go crazy. Thank you so much for volunteering.”

 

“It’s OK,” he said, “In my secret identity, I’m one of your keenest fans. This way I’ll get closer to you than any other admirer.”

 

“Would you like me to kiss you first?” she asked, “I’m seriously starving, but I’m sure I could manage that.”

 

“I’d love it,” he said, and felt her huge full pink lips come and press against him.

 

As the experience would undoubtedly end up on grewtube by the end of the day, he kept his head facing Brandi, rather than turning his cheek for any cameras. Her lips were large enough to kiss his whole face at once anyway.

 

“Thank you!” he said.

 

“It’s the least I could do,” said Brandi, and then opened her mouth wide and eased him into it.

 

He would be gulped down within moments, he was sure, but this time he had saved everyone else in Centerpoint Tower in the best way he could think of. He simply couldn’t have brought himself to bazooka fire an Agiliprick at Brandi and see her carted off to Smoked Ham Asylum for the Culinary Insane. Its inmates were deliberate premeditated gobblers for pleasure. Brandi had simply been caught without food, with the worst of timing, by growing unexpectedly after a lot of work.

 

From outside her mouth he heard a whirring sound, and then a megaphone.

 

“Take the hostage out of your mouth and release him to us!”

 

Brandi’s mouth was still open. Agilitricks slid around on her tongue and looked out at a police helicopter. The sides were open. One office was standing on the right (near) side, holding a megaphone and the other was holding a bazooka, but that one would be armed with something far more lethal than a tranquiliser syringe.

 

“I won’t ask again! Take the hostage out of your mouth!” came the officer.

 

“It’s alright. I said she could eat me! Stand down!” called Agilitricks.

 

“That hardly makes it legal, mister mask!” called the policeman, “The moment she gulps, I’ll shoot for the throat. We’ll cut you open to get him out, lady! Don’t think we won’t.”

 

“No! Don’t! She’s really very kind! She’s only doing this out of urgent hunger needs,” called Agilitricks.

 

“Giantesses gobbling guys is still off limits, regardless of a victim’s cooperation!” said the officer.

 

“I’d better get out of your mouth anyway,” said Agilitricks, “They’ll shoot you if you swallow me, and you can’t speak to negotiate with me in here.”

 

He slid out onto her lower lip, met her approaching hand and was placed gently on her shoulder.

 

“Don’t surrender me to them,” he called softly up to her ear, “I’ve got an idea.”

 

“Not good enough!” called the officer, “I said to hand him over to us!”

 

Agilitricks had clutched one of the long tresses of Brandi’s hair and was slowly pulling an unnoticeable amount of it up, until he had the very end wrapped around his hand. It would serve as a rope. He suddenly launched himself into a wide swing, which took him around the front of the helicopter, just missing the overhead whirring blades. He swung into the left side of the helicopter, and surprised the bazooka operator from behind, hit the man solidly, and flung the weapon out of the helicopter. As the megaphone operator turned to assist his partner, Agilitricks knew he could not kick the man without sending him out of the copter to his death … unless he did the one kick that would have the opposite affect.

 

He gave the appearance of kicking past the man, as though he had missed, which was the general technique for delivering a hook kick. He brought his heel around slowly behind the man and into his back. Done at full strength, a hook kick would break the spine, but he only wanted to weaken the man.

 

While the man was at a disadvantage, he pulled him forward a little, and karate chopped him in the back of the neck. The man went down, leaving Agilitricks free to deliver a moderate kick to his partner’s groin. Again, a kick in that area could be fatal, but this was only done with enough impact to induce a collapse. He turned and looked out the right side and saw that Brandi was looking on eagerly.

 

He took the megaphone and called to Brandi.

 

“I’ll make the pilot land this thing on the neighbouring rooftop, and then you can pull the rotor blades off and get us out of here before they get another chopper here with another bazooka. If you’re OK with all that, the offer to eat me is still on the dining table.”

 

“I’d love to!” said Brandi.

 

Agilitricks retrieved a pistol from the gun belt of one of the fallen policemen and pointed it at the back of the pilot’s head.

 

“I can fly one of these myself if I have to,” he said.

 

He would never have really killed the man, but the implied bluff would secure cooperation from the third officer. The helicopter landed on the roof, and the pilot waited inside, with a gun still pointed at him once Agilitricks had stepped out.

 

“Take it out, Brandi!” called Agilitricks, and watched while her powerful hands approached the copter.

 

He looked at her stomach, which was now level with the rooftop. The huge wall of soft shapely flesh was almost inviting. He stood on the edge of the rooftop and kissed it.

 

One hand took firm hold of the main structure, and the other tore at the blades until they came loose. She set them down beside the broken copter on the rooftop, and then picked Agilitricks up.

 

“Great going. Let’s go!” he said, quietly into her ear, so that the pilot would not hear, “Head quickly past Circular Quay, cross the Harbour and make your way past all the beaches until you get to Roseville Bridge. The bushwalks in that area would take ages for the police to get to, and nobody’s likely to be on them during a weekday.”

 

“I admire your local geographic knowledge,” she said, and strode rapidly through Wynyard, Circular Quay, into the water and then began to run.

Her giant stomach was never underwater, as she ran through the harbour in no time. Two ferries had quickly steered to avoid her before she’d cleared the city area, and at her size, she reached the East Lindfield bush area and sat down in the shallow water after only fifteen minutes.

 

“That’s exhausted me all the more,” she said, “I’m so hungry now! But I’m grateful for all you’ve done for me. Let me give you another kiss before I swallow you.”

 

“I’d love that very much,” he said.

 

“I felt you leaning against my belly and giving me your little kiss before too. You’ve been very sweet to offer me a quick end to my sudden increased hunger pains.”

 

“Well I can’t function as a masked hero anymore anyway. They’ll have a Small Pints Bulletin out on me too, since I deliberately aided in your escape. At least this way, I go out in a food cause.”

 

“It’s better this way,” she said, “I wouldn’t have had the chance to tell you how fantastic you tasted before.”

 

“What do you think you’ll do after this? They’ll all be after you now.”

 

“I don’t know,” she said.

 

“If you can lie low, quite literally lie down here until nightfall, and then make your way out of the city and into the large bushy areas like Kuringai National Park, you might be able to avoid being hunted by the police indefinitely.”

 

“I guess that could work,” she said, “I just don’t know what I’ll do for food, unless any stray animals or bushwalkers come by.”

 

“Have you had kangaroo meat from the supermarket?”

 

“Yes, it’s not bad.”

 

“If you could find a way to start fires, your giant hands should be able to catch plenty of kangaroos out there easily enough. Then you just have to skin them and cook them. You could eat a whole one or more for every meal.”

 

“You’re still thinking of my needs, when I’m about to …”

 

“I want to give you as many helpful ideas as I can, since I won’t be here to help you after…”

 

“After I’ve eaten you. I almost wish I had a kangaroo on hand now, but even if I did, I just can’t forget how nice you tasted before.”

 

“I understand, and I’m ready and prepared.”

 

“Not fully prepared,” she said, “I’m sure my stomach acids will be able to digest your clothes, but there’s no need for this.”

 

She pulled off his mask and looked closely at him.

 

 

“It’s you!” she said, recognising him as the man she’d rescued from her former security staff member, “Is that why you made yourself available from the Centerpoint window?”

 

“Well you helped me. Besides, this has been nicer than a few pictures of you ever would have been. That’s why I told the police that you are usually kind.”

 

“You’ve been an absolute darling about everything, and I can’t wait to gulp you down my neck, but why don’t you kiss it from the outside first?”

 

He was lowered into position and wrapped his arms around the front of her neck and kissed it slowly and then leaned his cheek against it.

 

“You’d better eat me soon and lie down,” he said, “If you stay sitting upright, someone might see you and bring the police down on you.”

 

“I guess so,” she said, “Kiss my cheek first.”

 

She held him against it and enjoyed the relatively tiny kiss. Then she opened her mouth and put out her tongue and held his legs and torso gently, while rubbing his head and shoulders on her protruding tongue. After that, she slowly licked him a few times, and then suddenly shrank back to normal size, causing them both to fall into the water. Brandi was a strong swimmer and quickly adjusted, and checked that he was alight.

 

“You can probably control it now,” he said.

 

“I’m still hungry, but I’m not going to grow back up and eat you now,” she said, “You’ve been so nice to me, so thoughtful, so brave taking on those policemen for me, just so I could get away and eat you. Besides I don’t want to be located. I’ll be a fugitive forever now. There wouldn’t have been one person in the city who didn’t recognise the giantess who almost toppled Centerpoint Tower.”

 

“I have a nice large luxurious place. I’ve even built (for my Agilitricks career) a secret room in the basement, in case I am ever visited by the police. You can hide out there forever, and I’ll bring you everything you need, whatever you want. I’ll look after you, whether you love me or not. Maybe we can even sleep in during the daytimes and then go out for moonlight walks and summer midnight swims when nobody will be awake to see you. I guess if anyone did see us together, they might work out that I’ve been Agilitricks too.”

 

“What do you mean by ‘whether you love me or not’?” she asked, and put her hands on his head and gave him a long passionate kiss.

 

“I’ve admired a few celebrities, but I thought you were one of the few I could actually fall in love with, if it hadn’t seemed an impossible dream until today.”

 

“Well I want to be with you, but you’d better get me home to your kitchen quickly, before my tummy gets the better of me.”

 

“I don’t think we should leave the bush until nightfall. Your face is still an internationally recognised image. If you lie down in the bushes, I’ll duck through to East Lindfield shops and bring you back a small feast.”

 

“You’re right. Besides, my stomach muscles are starting to tighten up now from the deprivation of food anyway. I’ll make it.”

 

“I’ll see you soon,” he said, and took off on a food’s errand.

 

He brought the food back and enjoyed watching her mouth go to work on it, fascinated with the view. She noticed him staring.

 

“I guess you’re still thinking how close you came to going down the same way … except not bitten,” she said, “I think you were absolutely lovely to offer.”

 

“Anything for you. But I’m glad I don’t need to now. It was nice being in your mouth just once though.”

 

“I’ll give you my bank details, so you can withdraw my money when needed, and do my shopping for me,” she said.

 

“I wish I could disguise you enough to take you out with me after this.”

 

“No. It’s been tried, just for dodging the paparazzi. It doesn’t work,” she said, and licked a finger clean after finishing off the last of the food, “Lie down and give me a cuddle.”

 

He lay down snuggled against her bikini clad figure and felt that all of his birthdays had finally caught up with him.

 

After a few weeks of having all their daytime dates on Wooss Brayne’s property, Wooss came up with an idea.

 

“I can train you in martial arts to my own level of expertise. I could buy you some material, and you could so yourself a new costume complete with mask, which should be susceptible to your growth powers. Then you can at least go out in public as a new super heroine both at normal and at giant size,” said Wooss.

 

“But what about you?” asked Brandi, “Your super hero identity is still wanted for aiding in my escape from Centerpoint.”

 

“I’ll get some more material and you can make me a new costume too, complete with a mask that covers my whole head. It won’t look anything like my Agilitricks mask. We can call ourselves Smartman and Enlarger Girl.”

 

When he had been a martial arts teacher, he had typically taught his students in classes of several people for around one hour a week. Now, since he had plenty of time, and no desire to charge Brandi Gold any private lesson fees for individual tuition, they trained together for seven or eight hours a day for several months, until she had mastered all the throws, breakfalls, locks and holds, takedowns, kicks, punches, extended knuckle strikes, knee and elbow strikes and every other technique. He also taught everything he’d learned from his weapons classes, so that she could pick up any stick or pole and use it as a staff and peform various manoeuvres with it. He put his amateur drawing skills to work designing costumes and obtaining material, while she did the sewing.

 

In the meantime, Rash Old Girl suddenly heard a clicking sound from the lock of her cell door in Smoked Ham Asylum for the Culinary Insane. She walked over to the lock and saw a tiny man peeking out.

 

“It’s me, Sean Harry Rinker, alias the Dwindler,” said the tiny man.

 

Rash recognised him as the man she had hired to free her three fellow villains from the Gland Bands.

 

“I guess it would have been easy for you to break in undetected,” she said.

 

“And easy enough to break you out of both the cell and the Gland Bands,” said the Dwindler, “I’ve got quite a strong mouth play crush on you. Would you be willing to put me into your mouth as often as possible without swallowing me?”

 

“I imagine so,” said Rash Old Girl, and positioned him in one hand while he went to work on the Gland Band and freed her from its growth suppression factor.

 

“Don’t make a move until I free the others too. Then we can all bust out of here together,” said the Dwindler.

 

He made his way into the other cells and liberated the Choker, the Gobbler, and Fatwoman. Then he gave the word and they ran out into the yard and enlarged themselves, and ran off to freedom, with Rash Old Girl carrying the now normal sized Dwindler.

 

 

One night, after weeks of being ready for action, Wooss Brayne and Brandi Gold were watching a movie, when it was interrupted by a news update on the television:

 

“Rash Old Girl, Fatwoman, Gobbler and Choker, four criminal giantesses once taken down by the now fugitive masked vigilante known as Agilitricks, are now attacking Rural Dural Boys High School. Calling themselves The Spiteful Four, the four giantesses escaped from Smoked Ham Asylum earlier today and somehow removed their Gland Bands, thus making their growth power unstoppable. All of the teachers and students are now bailed up inside the school buildings, unable to leave, for fear of being eaten by the giantesses. Our camera crew are filming from a safe distance, and Castle Hill Police are unable to get any closer than us, because there are no super heroes available to take on four giantesses at once. We’ll be back as more news comes to hand, but first, in order to encourage any other would be vore giantesses out there to eat government approved non-human food only, here’s a word from our fast food franchise sponsor…”

 

“I think it’s time the Spiteful Four had a word from us,” said Wooss.

 

They put on their costumes, and he led her to the car he had recently customized (while Brandi had been sewing their costumes) and drove her out to New Line Road, Cherrybrook. While continuing on to Dural, he activated the disguise mode of the car, and a vehicle of ordinary appearance soon became the Smartmobile.

 

Inside one of the classrooms, a group of 9th graders looked out at Fatwoman, as she knelt down and pounded on the roof of the building.

 

“You’ll all be in my belly soon enough. So you might as well make it easy on yourselves and come out now. You’ll be such an improvement over the prison food at Smoked Ham Asylum.”

 

The other three giantesses were targeting other classroom buildings.

 

In the 9th grade room, the boys saw Fatwoman lie down and look in at them. The fact that they were that close to being eaten by her was astounding to process. One boy named Lewis Rickland had a vore crush on her and was finding her onslaught to be enjoyably exciting. He watched in exhilaration as she sat up again and struck the windows with the palm of her hand. Like all the other boys, he immediately took several steps back to avoid the flying glass. The first impact didn’t break the glass, as had only tapped it lightly before gauging how much of her gargantuan strength was needed.

 

“Turn your desks over and use them as shields when the glass flies!” said the teacher.

 

The students quickly obeyed, and peeked over the tops of their desks in time to see Fatwoman knocking several of the windows in with one strike. Then she picked up a metal seat out in the garden, broke a piece of metal off it and used it to gouge out the remaining bits of glass still stuck in the window frames. Once they were clear, she reached in with her plump hand.