- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A frequent threat of vore prevails, but doesn't define the story until near the end.

I have discovered that several chapters have been missing their text since I posted the story years ago. As the system normally won't allow any chapter less than 500 words long, a subsequent glitch must have removed the content. One more reason why I will be asking the admins to terminate my old timescribe account as soon as I've moved all the stories to this new one. There have been so many malfunctions, that I'm sorry the readers have been subjected to them.

It was 1964 in Sydney Australia. Bryce Banta was doing exceedingly well at North Sydney Public High (a co-educational school). One afternoon, he was walking to the station, when he was approached by a young woman, who leaned out of the window of her parked car.

“Can I give you a lift?” she asked.

Bryce thanked her and got into the car.

“I’d actually like to take you somewhere else first,” she said, and he agreed to be driven to her own laboratory and let in on one of the best kept secrets in the country.

“I don’t even know your name yet. Mine is Bryce,” he said, as she showed him into a building in Crows Nest and led him to her lab.

“I’m Dr Ann O’Malley,” she said, “And you’re about to see why my codename is Anomaly. I’ve been monitoring your school secretly for some time, and if you’re interested, I have chosen you to be the test subject for my greatest invention: The Super Schoolboy Formula. Once taken it should give you the permanent ability to manifest super powers. These powers are vitally needed, so that we can give you your own television show in an effort to kick start the Australian television industry.”

“Is the situation really that desperate?” he asked.

“Yes, very. Apart from a few low budget cop shows and soap operas, we’re reduced to importing everything from England and the United States. So are you prepared to drink the formula?”

“Well I am due for afternoon tea,” he said.

“That’s good. The formula appropriately includes elements of red cordial, the same type that causes hyperactivity in some children. I’ve added my own chemicals as well. With any luck, you’ll soon be just what the networks need. If it works, I will be the only person working with you in your scenes. I’ll tell other stars in your programs, that your masked hero persona and your secret identity are played by two different people. Here you are. Drink up.”

Bryce tried the formula, and waited to see what would happen. He shrank to tiny size, and found that he had x-ray vision that could see through everything except the material used in making clothing. He concentrated his thoughts on returning to normal size, and found that the x-ray vision power left him as soon as he was full sized again. He made subsequent tests, and found that every time he shrank, he gained a super power (but not the same one each time) until he regrew to full size.

“I wasn’t sure what powers you’d get,” said Dr O’Malley, “I suspect the x-ray vision will return on a subsequent shrinking experience, but you’ll never know which power you’re going to get until you reduce. We need a suitable name for you. How does Captain Miniature sound?”

“I love it,” said Bryce, “Looks like my hero persona will have to be explained to other stars as some sort of remote controlled doll you’ve designed.”

“I’ll build a fake remote control device,” said Dr O’Malley.

“I now vow to wage war on bad ratings and narrow minded network censors,” said Bryce, “Since the formula seems to reduce any item of clothing attached to my body at the time, I can design a costume to be worn under my school uniform, with a mask I can pull up.”

“I’ll stitch it together for you,” she said.

“You can do that too? How good are you?” he asked.

“Sew-sew,” said Ann.

She finally drove him home. In the weeks ahead, they took every opportunity to start filming episodes of the Captain Miniature television show, after O’Malley had successfully pitched a pilot episode to one of the networks.

One lunch time, Bryce Banta was reading a book alone, up in the classroom, when he heard a lot of noise coming from the playground. Looking out the window, he saw a scene of bullying and decided that it could use the personal attention of Captain Miniature. Bryce stripped off his outer school uniform clothing and tossed it behind the lockers. Then he shrank to tiny size, pulled the mask over his face, and used the unique sense that he had acquired from his original consumption of the Super Schoolboy Formula. It would always enable his body to send a quick signal to his brain, instructing his mind as to which power he had acquired. On this occasion, he found that he had received Telly-Scopic vision: the ability to see what was tuned in on any TV screen in a five mile radius of his location.

He was sure that this power would not be of any help in dealing with bullies, as he ran towards the classroom door. Then into the room came the tallest and most beautiful girl in the 9th grade: namely Skye Larke. She had long red hair and a gorgeous face that took his breath away. When she saw the tiny teen on the classroom floor, she ran over and snatched him up.

“So you’re Captain Miniature!” she said, “I thought your powers on TV looked too realistic to be done with special effects and stunts. It would only be apparent to an advanced scientific mind like mine. I’ve spent years putting on a respectable front as the most diligent girl in the school. I’ve been head cheerleader, and chief of the Lunch Hour Maximization Society. My real plans are quite different from the outward show I put on. In the years ahead, I plan to use my most powerful invention: the Equal Impunity Perfume. It will enable me to take over the Australian business world. I didn’t know that the only potential threat to my plans (namely Captain Miniature) was someone in my own class at school. Still, I’ve been meaning to get you out of the way since I first realised you’d be a threat to my plans. The best way to do that is to supplement my lunch with a Miniature mouthful. I’ll just go and refill my drink bottle with water to wash you down.”

She put him on the cupboard and left the classroom. He restored his size, and retrieved his clothes from where he’d hidden them behind the lockers.

Having learned that he’d acquired such a dangerous opponent, he was more careful than ever to guard his secret identity, by fleeing the room before she returned and deduced it. After school, he headed quickly out into the school grounds and shrank surreptitiously again, removing his school uniform. Then he realised he could also telekinetically reduce the uniform to a size so small that it could fit into the pocket of the costume. This would come in handy. He waited on the branch of a tree, which Skye Larke would have to walk under on her way out of the school.

As soon as Skye was right under the branch, he dropped down into her backpack, using the power of invulnerability that he had acquired this time in order to survive the fall. This way he learned her address, something that would come in handy in his future attempts to stop her corporate goals.

The following year, 1965, the television industry had benefited from the reboot that it had needed, and other shows were being picked up as well. The network executive offered to renew the Captain Miniature Show for a second season, but felt that it needed something else to give it an edge. He felt so strongly that the character should have a kangaroo sidekick and was able to get The Romper Zoo to lend them their only trained kangaroo.

Captain Miniature refused to take on an animal partner, during a meeting between himself, Dr O’Malley and the network executive Cyril Beady Miller.

“It’s an un-Australian attitude!” said Cyril, “Shows only last when they reinvent themselves. We can’t just skip over the opportunity the Zoo’s given us. Either the kangaroo comes, or your show goes.”

“We’ll have to go then,” said Dr O’Malley, “I fully sympathize with my star here. I just don’t like the ring of Captain Miniature and Captain Marsupial.”

“I trust you won’t ROO your decision then,” said Cyril, and showed them to the door.

Later, back at Anomaly Lab, Bryce Banta asked Ann O’Malley what they were going to do. Although he was the one with the powers, as a 15 year old, he was used to looking up to the 25 year old woman who had made them possible, and always sought and respected her advice.

“The best answer is to somehow prolong your life until some future decade when censorship won’t be an issue.”

“You could put me in your freezer in suspended animation, after I’ve reduced myself,” said Bryce.

“No. It might be a bit hard to explain when I’m married with kids,” said Ann, “We could have you smuggle yourself aboard a rocket ship and freeze in the cold depths of space for several decades.”

“It won’t work,” said Bryce, “Aussies never take the space program seriously. The Americans are way ahead of us. Why not invent a globe that suspends human animation and put me inside it for a long time?”

“I don’t know of any way to do it,” said Ann.

After a few days, she finally got an idea. Ann took blood samples from the most immature people she knew, and then used radiation to modify the properties of whatever it was in their blood that stopped them from growing up, so that it would go further and physically suspend the aging process. Then she bought a coffin and took it out deep into the bush behind West Roseville University. She placed him into the coffin, injected him with enough irradiated blood to put him under for 35 years, having promised she’d come back and awaken him in the year 2000.

In 1995, he was found and awoken ahead of schedule, by a 19 year old university student named Emma Nation. She thought he was cute, and listened to his whole story. He went to find Ann as Bryce Banta’s ‘son’ Bryce Banta Jr, but her laboratory was now managed by someone else who told him that she was 55 and married. They gave him her address, when he said that his ‘father’ needed to re-establish contact with Ann. His identity card for Anomaly Lab was still recognised. He went to find Ann, who was a little surprised at his having turned up five years earlier than planned.

Ann O’Malley had learned that censorship had eased a lot in the early 1990s. She was able to re-establish him on television, and gave him the cover identity of a boy who had reached school leaving age in 1994. He began dating Emma Nation as well.

It wasn’t long before he learned that Skye Larke was now operating under the public name of Red Moll, and had used her Equal Impunity Perfume to climb to the top of a prominent Australian city based newspaper company. Having heavily influenced Sydney, and the whole of Australia with feminism using her newspaper, she had made it even easier for herself to stay at the top of her ill acquired company. She was now 45.

One night she caught him going through her office at tiny size, and prepared to make another attempt to eat him. With his mask on, she had no idea that he hadn’t aged, but did wonder why he hadn’t appeared on television or anywhere else for 30 years. She told him she had never married, and gave enough clues to indicate that she was too much of a feminist to make a relationship last that long. She was currently seeing the latest in a long line of boyfriends.

Captain Miniature managed to use an intangibility power to escape from Red Moll, and soon confided first in Ann O’Malley and then in Emma Nation.

“I have to bring her down,” he said to Emma, “If I’d stopped her in 1965, things would be so much better here now.”

“I know,” said Emma, “I would still be able to stay at home and enjoy being a happy house wife. Now we’ve got loads of men out of work, as the feminist movement has enabled women to take most of the white collar jobs. They’re actually judging men for not having jobs now. I’m supposed to turn into that sort of woman too. I’ve seen my mother divorce my father, become fiercely independent and push away every nice guy who tries to get near her. She’s pressured me into doing the same thing, though she doesn’t know how much I’ve been inwardly resisting it, especially since I met you and learned what life was like in the ‘50s and ‘60s. Thank goodness I had the chance to pull you out of suspended animation and have you re-challenge the woman who caused all of this.”

With her new awareness of Captain Miniature’s apparent return from his 1965 retirement, Red Moll guessed that he had been in her office looking for the means to destroy her business empire. She had added the newspaper to her Innerbelly conglomerate of companies, and didn’t want Captain Miniature having the chance to get at her. She began surreptitiously hiring the local super villains to start crime waves, in order to keep Captain Miniature busy.

In the months ahead, Captain Miniature fought several of them, and brought them to justice. The first was the Puppy Master, who had found a way to control dogs after bathing them in his mind controlling Puppy Putty. The first few times he shrank, Captain Miniature only acquired powers that enabled him (at best) to battle the dogs physically. Since so many Sydney residents were completely ignoring the Dog Act’s leash laws, there were several unfenced free roaming dogs at Puppy Master’s disposal. Finally, Captain Miniature acquired the power of Canine Telepathy and was able to command the dogs to return to their homes and make no more trouble. He planted permanent hypnotic suggestions in their minds, that would override any future attempts that Puppy Master made to give them his own instructions.

The next villain to be taken on was Mortimer Guage, who had the power (although who knows how) to affect interest rates on home loans. Having set up his own dubious loan company, Mort Gage began bilking the citizens of Sydney, until Captain Miniature acquired the power of Trans-Financial Mediation, and ran Mort’s business into the ground.

The third crook in Red Moll’s employ was the Likeness Monster, a dangerous psychotic man who had the power to impersonate anyone by changing his appearance (known by 1995 as ‘morphing’). None of Captain Miniature’s tactics worked against him, until he got another dose of X-Ray vision. Though he couldn’t look through the Likeness Monster’s clothes, he could see through the camouflage power at work on his facial features. He was able to detect the man and point him out to the police.

The fourth was Albert Ross, who had the power of flight with the aid of a special back pack he’d built. When Captain Miniature got the flight power too, he was able to sabotage the device and force Albert to land.

The only other secret stooge available to Red Moll was Clarence Nette, who was able to use his brass musical instrument during his concerts at the Sydney Opera House, to somehow knock all the guests and staff unconscious for an hour, during which their money was later discovered to have gone missing. Again, Captain Miniature had to make several attempts, before an effective super power accompanied his shrinking: super deafness. With that, he was able to sneak inside Clarry Nette’s brass instrument, while the man had put it down to conduct one of his robberies, and rewire the device using Ann’s instructions, so that it fed back a signal that knocked the user out instead. He was soon taken in by the police as well.

At the end of each bout, he was able to return to normal size and the comfort of his friend and colleague Dr O’Malley, and the far more personal comfort of the lovely Emma Nation.

It was on a day, not long after that, that Captain Miniature felt the mind of a woman seeking him out and mentally guiding him to a huge estate in the suburb of Wahroonga on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. He came to the property and found that it was so large that it reached from one street to the next, and had its own small woods and large gardens, and a huge three storey mansion with many rooms, as well as a school complex beside the house.

There he met Professor Jeanne Growe of the Growe Institute for Gifted Size Changers. She explained to Captain Miniature that she had used an armour machine called Vorebro to find and mentally contact anyone with size changing powers:

“You see the gts gene has become dominant in several humans, causing girls and women to be able to grow to giant size and giving them the desire to swallow normal sized boys and men whole.”

“Do you mean: eat them?” asked Captain Miniature?”

“Yes,” said Jeanne, turning briefly to look at one of the other girls there, “This is Teri Fick, also known as Vogue, and her boyfriend Scott Sumptuous alias Game Bit.”

“Would you like to demonstrate our routine?” asked Vogue.

“Certainly, Miss Teri,” said Game Bit .

He reduced himself to tiny size, darted under the table and was pursued on all fours by Teri Fick, until she caught him and gobbled him whole. Then before long, Scott Sumptuous teleported out of her stomach and onto the table.

“In boys and men the gts gene works in the reciprocal way to its effect on women,” said Jeanne, “But it has one extra side effect. As well as developing the ability and desire to shrink and be eaten, they acquire the power of temporary teleportation, which lasts only while they’re tiny. If you’ll forgive my taking liberties, I (after following the limited news of your recent exploits) had some of the shrinking male members of my Gts-Force team sneak past the security of Ann O’Malley’s work place and study all of the information stored on her files about you. It is my conjecture that the Super Schoolboy Formula was a mixture of Gts gene blood (which she acquired in some way) and other chemicals, which have given you the ability to develop a different temporary super power every time you shrink.”

 

“Why are you admitting all this?” asked Captain Miniature.

“For one, because I, as Larger Woman, run this institute to train people to accept their gts vore fantasies, to grow beyond the limitations of conventional thinking and to work together against those who would persecute or mock them for their fantasies. One of my students had her private diary stolen from her at her old school. Her gts vore musings were read, and spread around the school to the point that she was vilified and ostracized, until I became aware of her while wearing the Vorebro armour. Now she works and trains here, in the Dinner Room, which provides virtual reality locations and props to help people act out their gts vore fantasies. The gardens and woods outside are a nice location as well. Most of society labels us as deviants, distrusts and hates us. We must do all we can to support and encourage each other. With your unique ability to take on varying powers, you would be the most valuable addition to Gts-Force.”

“I’ve never really had a gts vore fantasy, only my powers,” said Captain Miniature, “Although just talking with you makes me recall my experiences with Red Moll in a different light. I would like to explore your proposition further. Tell me more about this persecution problem.”

“In a way the greatest danger comes not from those who persecute us,” said Larger Woman, “but from other size changers who have not sought the peace of Gts-Force. The most voracious giantess of all, the Scarlet Wretch has gathered the most resentful of them all and formed the Sisterhood of Evil Giantesses (though they take in willing male shrinkers too). Scarlet Wretch has convinced some size changers that they can never live in peace with regular humans. Both she and I have been recruiting new members and training them.  I believe that she is gathering her forces and preparing them for an imminent major attack on humankind…”

“Are you alright?” asked Captain Miniature.

“I seem to have eaten too much pavlova at this luncheon I put on for you,” said Jeanne, and called out, “Allan! Can you come in here, please?”

A young man came into the room.

“Yes Professor Growe,” he said.

“This is Allan Kaseltzer, otherwise known as Bitefeller,” said Jeanne.

“Call me Al,” said Allan.

“I’m Captain Miniature. You can call me Cap, even though I seldom wear one.”

“Al has trained himself up for the speciality of massaging women’s upset stomaches from the inside,” said Jeanne, “Would you mind helping me out in mine right now?”

“Not at all,” said Al Kaseltzer, and reduced himself to tiny size.

Jeanne helped him into her mouth, and Captain Miniature watched in wonder, as he went willingly down her throat and began to massage her tummy.

When the job was done, he teleported out and resumed his regular size.

Captain Miniature wondered what his girlfriend Emma Nation would think of all this.

Another member of Gts-Force ran into the room.

“This is Niceman, so named because of his particularly nice taste,” said Larger Woman, “What is it, Niceman?”

“Vorebro’s monitor software cut in on the TV news,” said Niceman, “Scarlet Wretch is leading several giantesses to the Island of Gemwasher, to break into the Great Deluge and swallow all the male citizens of the Thin-Humans. They have no gts genes, and hence neither the powers nor the desires to be temporarily eaten. Two smaller groups of gts men called the Vorelocks and the Internals have offered to be eaten instead, but the giantesses are not interested in peaceful resolutions. They plan to eat the Thin-Human boys without any possibility of teleportation after the event.”

“This is exactly why we need you,” said Jeanne Growe, “Will you come with us?”

“I’d be glad to help,” said Captain Miniature.

The Gts-Force quickly headed for the Island of Gemwasher, where they found that the Sisterhood of Evil Giantesses had already penetrated the defenses of the Great Deluge. Gts-Force launched themselves at the Sisterhood. The Gts-Force men dived into the giantesses’ mouths, tickled their throats and teleported out, while the Gts-Force giantesses fought to protect the Thin-Humans.

It was a complex battle, and the Thin-Humans were very relieved that none of their citizens had been eaten before the Gts-Force defeated the Sisterhood of Evil Giantesses.

“This is not over, Jeanne,” said the Scarlet Wretch.

“Evidently not,” said Larger Woman, pointing out to sea, “I see you’ve brought reinforcements.”

“What?” asked Scarlet Wretch, as she looked out and noticed the approach of several flying giant robots, “They have nothing to do with me.”

The robots flew closer.

“Size changers identified,” said one of them, “Giant-Tin-Elf capture plan for apprehension of size changers is now initiated.”

Having thus been announced, the Giant-Tin-Elfs began to attempt to snare both the Sisterhood members and those of Gts-Force. Jeanne Growe and Scarlet Wretch, rising to the common danger, had their teams fight the Giant-Tin-Elfs until the metallic mammoths were all sinking in the sea or dashed on the rocks.

“I leave you in peace today, and thank you for your aid, but we will strike again,” said Scarlet Wretch and led the Sisterhood away from the Island of Gemwasher.

Captain Miniature was beginning to see that there was a much larger agenda at stake than his 30 year old feud with Red Moll.

In a quiet suburban street, in one of the smallest shopping centres in Sydney, Matthew Tell, owner of his shop called Tell Toys, was completing the work on some of his newest original creations. They were all figurines. He then built a toy castle and set some of them on the roof, and others on display in doorways and on the shelf around the castle.

Word of Matthew Tell’s new figurines soon spread from one store visitor to another, as many girls came to buy the figurines. Most of them were teenagers, who were the natural collectors of dolls in their early childhood, but had lately sought more sophisticated figurines.

As they continued to sell, Matthew continued to make more and more to replenish his display. In the middle of a night, a tiny alien spaceship landed in the alley behind the back door to the store. From it emerged several tiny beings, who climbed under the door of the store and headed for the front.

When they came to the shelves, which were lit by the street light shining through the front window, they saw the figurines and the castle.

“We must replace these toys, which to us are life sized, in order to infiltrate this planet just as our enemy has done,” said the leader, (in order to let the readers in on at least part of what was going on), “Get into their clothes and then vaporize the figurines with your lasers. We will allow ourselves to be taken wherever the relatively giant beings of earth wish to take us, until one of us is led to our escaped enemy. Then we will force him to renounce his beliefs … or kill him. I, Newager will dress in the garments of the one with the sword. The rest of you can take your places on or around the castle too: Buddy Hist the prince of pagan idols, Astrol Ogre the fount of all false guidance from star signs, Octavius Ult the prime potentate of dark power, Warwick Locke master of magic and his boy sidekick Tarot Plotter.”

In the days ahead, the alien infiltrators were mistaken for more of Matthew Tell’s figurines and purchased by teenaged girls, who then took them to their homes in various parts of Sydney.

In the meantime, Captain Miniature was testing his ability to elude a full sized woman at tiny size at the Growe Institute for Gifted Size Changers. Larger Woman alias Jeanne Growe herself was hot on Captain Miniature’s trail, as he ran through the grounds at tiny size. Suddenly he came upon something in the bushes, which was not visible to Larger Woman. It was a small spaceship, designed for someone the same size as the reduced Captain Miniature.  He opened the door and looked around inside, until he saw that the pilot of the craft was unconscious and wounded. Captain Miniature carried him out of the ship and called to Larger Woman, who was then able to locate him from the sound.

Jeanne Growe took the tiny alien inside and tended to his wounds, with the help of the more delicate touch of the reduced Captain Miniature. When the tiny man was conscious and sufficiently recovered to talk, he thanked them for their help and explained his situation:

“I am Evan Gelist from the planet Testamentia. The planet is ruled by the invisible but all powerful and benevolent being known as Intelly Gent the Great Designer. Intelly’s second in command was called Lucky Fear. He was the most powerful of Intelly’s created beings, and rebelled against the Great Designer, attempting to take over the planet and plunge it into darkness and evil.”

“But if he knew his creator was more powerful, then why did he take him on?” asked Captain Miniature.”

“Lucky always ignored reality. Now he’s trying to create his own reality,” said Evan, “Lucky wasn’t human. He was given the status of head of the Winged Watchmen. He managed to persuade a third of them to join him in his rebellion against Intelly. They became Lucky’s Legions and have done their best throughout the ages to corrupt the human people of Testamentia, to turn them against the Great Designer. Over thousands of years, he has been quite successful, but Intelly sent his own son into Testamentia’s capital city to set up an early group of devoted followers who became known as The Rescued of Ever-Source. They were hunted and pursued, some of them to the death, but their loyalty to the Great Designer could not be killed.”

“But Evan, why didn’t the Great Designer simply wipe out Lucky’s Legions along with their leader?” asked Larger Woman.

“He had given his word not to interfere with freedom of choice until everyone had been given the chance to choose either loyalty to him or loyalty to Lucky Fear,” said Gelist, “The contest for the willing hearts and souls of Testamentia’s people has gone on for two millennia since the formation of the Rescued of Ever-Source. Around seventy years ago, an influential man named Malice-Star Wood allowed himself to become possessed by one of Lucky’s Legions in order to dramatically increase the manipulation of the people towards evil. He took a woman named Holly as his bride and ally, and used their new subliminal control technology and screens they set up all over the planet, to bombard the people with hypnotic images over the last seventy years.”

“Why weren’t you hypnotized?” asked Captain Miniature.

“The original members of the Rescued of Ever-Source wrote a number of letters, which were soon after published in The New Anthology of Testamentia,” said Evan Gelist, “Anyone who reads a page or so from the letters, at least once a day, will gain knowledge and teaching to enable him to resist the influence of Lucky’s Legions no matter how frequently it is funnelled into plain view from the technology of Malice-Star and Holly Wood. A few like myself resisted, and I became one of their spokesmen, gaining help from the current day Rescued of Ever-Source to set up my own screens and send messages based accurately on the New Anthology of Testamentia. It was successful for some time, to the point that it began to worry Lucky Fear. He used his legions to possess more willing participants. They formed an evil alliance against me, and drove me from the planet and pursued me here. Their ship’s sensors can only home in on the engines of mine. So I switched them off and attempted to glide my ship in, but lost control and crashed, fortunately in the soft overly abundant foliage of your institute. Now I fear that they have nonetheless traced me to your city and will try to shut me down altogether.”

“How can we help?” asked Larger Woman.

“I can think of two ways, and your offer is most generous,” said Evan, “I plan to set up a powerful transmitter, that will enable me to beam my message of loyalty to the Great Designer from your planet all the way to mine. Secondly, to keep it operational, and myself alive, I need protection from the group that even now seeks me here. They call themselves the Minions of Malice-Star, who include their leader Newager, and five others: Buddy Hist, Octavius Ult, Astrol Ogre, Warwick Locke and Tarot Plotter.”

“So what are their subliminal messages teaching?” asked Captain Miniature.

“Extreme frequencies of violence, use of drugs and alcohol, the destruction of lifelong love relationships, betrayal, and the list goes on. In recent years, the messages have also become far more direct in brainwashing people with a hostility to the Great Designer. Whenever members of the Rescued of Ever-Source are portrayed on the screens, they are almost invariably misrepresented as malfeasants or aberrant or dysfunctional. All of the other people of Testamentia are not even aware that they’re being programmed to hate them and reject the rewards of loyalty to the Great Designer. Even the nicest most polite of people are known to accept everything they see or read, with the distinct exception of any pro-Intelly material.”

“A friend of mine named Ann O’Malley might be able to help you with the scientific aspects of setting up your transmitter,” said Captain Miniature.

“And my organization should have the powerful beings necessary to assist you against the Minions of Malice-Star here on earth,” said Larger Woman, “Though Captain Miniature’s adaptive powers are different every time he reduces himself, which will be our best weapon against the Minions. You had better give us an outline of their abilities.”

“I will,” said Evan, “Though they have all acquired their powers by being possessed of Lucky’s Legions. Only the name of Intelly’s son can give one the power to fully defeat them.”

“Power that comes from speaking a name, eh?” said Captain Miniature, “Well I can’t imagine any reason why any of our own heroes should object to that. They’ve seen the concept often enough in fictions of ours before.”

Elsewhere, a 14 year old girl with the gts gene had named herself Smitten Bride, because of her vore crush on a number of boys who had shown no interest in being swallowed. (The fact that none of them had the powers of teleportation might have had something to do with it). She had been reluctant to reveal her power of enlarging to giant size. So she had been a keen buyer of one of the ersatz figurines, who were actually the Minions of Malice-Star. That is to say, she bought Tarot Plotter, because he looked so lifelike that she wished she could eat the figurine. Then, learning of the Growe Institute for Gifted Size Changers, she arranged an appointment with Jeanne Growe to seek a place at the institute. She was accepted and moved her things into her new room at the mansion, which included Tarot Plotter.

Mistaken for a teenaged girl’s doll, Tarot Plotter prowled the place at night, until he located the sleeping Evan Gelist. He then used his radio communication to call the other members of the Minions of Malice-Star.

“I can’t take him alone,” said Tarot Plotter, “You can triangulate on my signal, but there are powerful female beings here, who can become so large that they are giants even to the people of this planet. I believe that there are also male beings who have the powers of teleportation and reduction to our size.”

“Since I am the only one who has not been purchased yet, I will return to the ship and use it to collect the others and bring them to your location,” said Buddy Hist, and snuck out of Tell Toys store and into the alley. He entered the concealed ship, and flew it on his mission of malice. Soon the ship was flying over the walls of the Growe Institute, with Warwick Locke, Octavius Ult, Newager, Buddy Hist and Astrol Ogre aboard. They landed it outside and snuck into the mansion and met up with Tarot Plotter.

“Let’s take them, now!” said Newager.

Using their powers, the Minions of Malice-Star attacked Evan Gelist, which awoke Jeanne Growe first. She sounded the mansion alarm, and spoke into the public address system.

“This is the founder Larger Woman. The mansion has been invaded by the Minions of Malice-Star. All fully trained students who are active members of Gts-Force will now engage them in combat. Protection of Evan Gelist is top priority.”

Captain Miniature and the giantesses and a number of male shrinker/teleporters put up the best fight they could against a minority of only five invaders, and yet they were losing. The dark powers of the Minions of Malice-Star were so unexpected and varied that even Captain Miniature could not adapt the powers to combat them effectively.

“The name of the Son of Intelly!” he suddenly remembered and called aloud, “Use it!”

Within seconds, the battle shifted dramatically in favour of Gts-Force. The Minions of Malice-Star were almost instantly stripped of their powers by the mere mention of the Son’s name. After that, it was easy for Gts-Force to defeat them and interrogate them about their movements on earth. With their powers gone, all of them began to show sincere remorse for what they had done, except for Newager.

They were given the option of positive defection to Evan Gelist and turned from their evil warring anti-Intelly agenda. Newager remained resistant and was banished from earth forever, to prevent him from seeking allies on earth to aid him in his attempt to locate and destroy the Gelist O’Malley Advanced Transmitter (G.O.A.T. for short, since a sacrificial goat was a necessary plot device for anyone who could read between the lines).

“I suppose that wraps it all up for now,” said Captain Miniature, “You can continue to transmit your messages from the New Anthology of Testamentia to your people for as long as you need to.”

“It will go on until the Son of Intelly returns to the people and cleanses the planet of those of the people who remained rebellious, and perfects the character of his loyal followers, so that they can reign forever on the reborn Testamentia,” said Evan Gelist, “The greatest prediction of that time is that the message would be sent to the ends of Testamentia, and then the Son’s return would come. I believe that, with the G.O.A.T., that time will not be far away.”

“There’s just one thing that’s not going to be so easy to wrap up. Somewhere in Sydney, four girls have lost their dolls,” said Jeanne.