- Text Size +

    The party went on with no one even noticing the missing attendees due to their current states of intoxication. The remaining tinies run away from the drunk titans above them for fear of being crushed like their friends that tried to get their attention. The party continued late into the night, most of the remaining people passing out the house while others left after it died down. Lynn was one of the few who decided to leave after the party was dying down and walked home, only living a few houses down, and didn't even notice that she had a tiny passenger with her.

    Sal had made his way over to Lynn and began making his way up her heel to her stocking and had only made it up to her mid calf before she had gotten up and started to walk home. He held on for dear life as the giantess took steps that could pass mountains with ease, and he felt enough force trying to pull him off whenever she stepped that all he could do was hold on and pray that he had the strength to remain on her. Each time her heel clacked on the sidewalk it sent an unnoticeable quake through her leg that made it that much harder to stay on her leg. Unnoticed by either of them a second tiny had managed to hitch a ride with the beautiful giantess, for much more selfish reasons, and had slipped himself into her heel while she left and kept bouncing around in her heel.

    Meanwhile the tiny trapped in the dancer's nylons had gotten trapped in her flat as she slipped it on and went home as well. One of the drunken party goers had fallen asleep on the couch and a few tinies had managed to climb up to try and get her attention. The others had simply slept wherever there was a spot, several on the floor while a few found Sals room and slept in there.

    In the morning Valerie woke up and noticed all the sleeping people around and was annoyed her brother let them stay, but was happy to see most had left it seemed. She sleepily walked into the bathroom and locked the door to ensure no drunk pervs would try to look at her using the toilet and pulled down her panties and sat down to do her business.

    The tiny trapped in the mat heard her bare feet padding into the room and tried to escape but coulded get out of the maze of fibers before her massive feet landed on either side of him and her panties had fallen from the sky on top of him. Meanwhile the tiny girl in the toilet saw the young girl turn around and drop her underwear before plopping down on the seat, darkening her cold prison. Val sighed as she began to pee and put her hand on her stomach. The tiny trapped was dragged under the stream of urine as it poured in to the bowl and she was submerged only to resurface and be dragged back to start again. This went on for a solid few minutes before she heard a small grunt above her and she saw the little brown sphincter pucker before a log slowly emerged. She started screaming and crying to be let out of this hell she was trapped in, but her screams were only heard by her boyfriend trapped outside as he tio started to cry at his inability to help the love of his life and feared that they may never get another chance to see each other as he heard a small fart squeak out of the girl and heard a *plop* into the bowl. The girl saw the log fall in slow motion as she tried to swim away but wasn't fast enough as the log fell on top of her, trapping her as it sank down. It resurfaced just in time for her to hear another fart and saw the giantess wipe before pulling up her panties and flushing, not even glancing back into the bowl as the tiny girl's screams were drowned out by the swirling water. The tiny man had managed to grab the panties and used them to escape the mat, only to realize that if he let go he would surely die and held on as the young girl washed her hands and walked back into her room.

    Valerie walked back into her room and slipped on some jean shorts, trapping the tiny man against her, and put on a t-shirt and sat down on her bed and called a friend to hang out for the day.

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon