- Text Size +

    Sal was preparing for a party that he was having with a bunch of his friends. He was getting snacks set up around the kitchen and living room as well as a few drink kegs. Sal wanted this party to be as best as possible to impress his crush and best friend Lynn. As Sal was setting up the living room his little sister had snuck into the kitchen and dumped a mixture of different ground up bugs into the keg of beer Sal had set up on the counter to get back at him for tricking her infront of her friends. Valerie had grabbed a bunch of different bugs from out in her mothers garden, ranging from some beetles to even a couple dozen ants that she had found, and mixed them up into a gross mixture of bug goo and poured it into the keg, quickly mixing it in with a wooden spoon. She left to her room after and waited for the perfect time to reveal what she did to Sal.

    After a bit Sals friends arrived and they started to get drinks and talk and have a good time at the party. When everyone had shown up there were well over thirty people at the party and Sal had brought out one of the kegs from the kitchen since most of the people were hanging around there and that keg had emptied pretty quick. Valerie saw this and barely contained her laughter as she watched people get their ‘cocktail’ and hid back in her room so Sal wouldn't catch on to anything. However shortly after the party goers had dranken from the keg Valerie had messed with they started shrinking to only a millimeter in height. Sal was one of the unfortunate people to have gotten a drink from the special keg and almost passed out as he saw the world quickly growing around him as he stood in the living room and he could see about half of the party was going with him. He started to panic about what to do but managed to think calmly enough to realize that there were several people he could go to for help, and that's when he noticed her, his crush Lynn was sitting on the couch in a short red dress and heels with stockings that he should be able to climb with some ease. He started to make his way over to her and hoped that she was sober enough to recognize him.

    Unfortunately by the time half the party had shrunk everyone was to drunk to notice anything, some tinies getting crushed as two giantesses danced in the living room with drunken abandon about how their skirts moved, one shrunken girl even getting tangled in the nylons of one of the dancers and was trapped between her unaware toes. A couple was in the bathroom when they shrunk and the girl, who was bent over the toilet about to puke, had fallen into the cold water and had gotten trapped inside. Her boyfriend meanwhile had shrunk down on the floor and was standing on the mat in front of the toilet, trapped in the forest like fibers. The rest were spread around the house at different levels of drunk and panic.

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon