- Text Size +

I got a job working at the laundromat, thinking it was an easy-enough job. It was, but closing was somewhat of a nuisance, especially cleaning. One night, however, I was lucky enough to work with one of my coworkers, Ashley. She was a cool girl to work with, and to add on to it, she also had a very wide butt. I loved watching her pull her pants up. When she did that, she shook her butt, which also turned me on.

I could only imagine being under the weight of such a big butt. Of course, that was impossible. I wasn’t ever going to act on anything with her because I was now the only man working at the laundromat, so I could easily be fired for sexual harassment. That and Ashley had a boyfriend and a child, and I didn’t want to get involved in that.

Midnight had come and gone, and I told Ashley I was okay with cleaning both bathrooms. As I was cleaning the women’s bathroom, however, something I didn’t even think was possible happened. I shrunk down to an inch tall, landing on the toilet seat.

“What the hell?” I asked. I looked down. The floor seemed to be 100 feet down. I needed to get down on the floor so I could run out of the bathroom and get Ashley to help me. But how was I even going to get down on the floor from all the way up here?

I hesitated about jumping and praying I’d make it down there alive and in one piece. But each time that I almost made the leap of faith, I decided against it because I got so scared.

Eventually, my time ran out. A very loud knock came to the door and then in came Ashley. She was 50 feet tall compared to me now. I began waving my arms over my head, trying to get her attention.

Unfortunately for me, she didn’t seem to be in there looking for me. She stood over the toilet and turned around, towering over me as if she was the Empire State Building. She then grabbed the side of her jeans and began to pull them and her underwear down.

I began to see her bare buttcheeks as she pulled her pants and underwear all the way down to her ankles. Her buttcheeks jiggled back and forth with every movement she made. I couldn’t help but just stare at how big her butt was at this size. My eyes widened, my jaw dropped and I was drooling now.

I almost didn’t notice as she began to squat down, her butt getting bigger and bigger as she brought it closer to me. Seconds later, I was squished by the mountain of fat as Ashley sat on the toilet.

“What is that?” she asked, standing up. She must’ve felt me on her buttcheek. As she stood, I got stuck to the fleshy cheek. She ran a hand over her buttcheek, but didn’t even feel me because I was so small. She then sat back down, squishing me with her butt.

She must’ve felt me again because she got up again, turning around this time. When she twisted her body, the fat on her butt shook my entire world. After realizing there was still nothing on the toilet seat, she sat down again.

I could only listen as Ashley peed, my face buried deep in her buttcheek. It was almost like I was about to be buried in her butt dimples. I was loving this so.

Once she was done, Ashley stood up a final time, me still stuck to her buttcheek. She then pulled her pants and underwear up, enclosing me in her panties. As she pulled her pants and underwear up, she shook her butt, her buttcheeks jiggling profusely.

I was getting so turned on from being so tiny, stuck to a big butt as it shook back and forth. I wanted to peel my face from her buttcheek and begin kissing it, but having my face smothered by so much fat was even better.

Ashley walked out of the bathroom then. With every step she took, I went up and down as she walked, making her butt bounce up and down.

This was by far the best thing I could’ve ever asked for. I wanted nothing more than to forever be stuck to Ashley’s buttcheek.