- Text Size +
Story Notes:

HyperDimension Neptunia belongs to Idea Factory International and Compile Heart.

Only things that belong to me is the story that is written and my OC, Alex.

The sounds of gunshots and sword swings were heard as within the Lastation Forest was Alex and Uni, who had decided to go on a quest to kill some time.


Currently they were in a battle against a decently sized group of Dogoos and after a bit of fighting, every single mob was defeated as the two took the time for a breather.


"You holding up okay?" Asked Alex.


"Yeah I am. How about you? I noticed you were a little slower that time." Said Uni with a smug smile as Alex chuckled.


"I'm just a-okay." He said, putting his sword away.


Uni smiled at his response as she put her gun away before walking up to Alex and kissing him on the cheek.


The two would then hold hands and continue to trek through the forest.


Eventually, the two approached a small clearing between the trees as the two approached a couple of rocks to sit on for a break.


They continued to hold hands, Uni leaning on the boy, resting on him as Alex simply smiled in response.


"How much time do you have left until your sister calls you back in?" Asked Alex.


"Hmm. Should still be plenty. Noire's busy with a meeting she's hosting with other goddesses." She said.


Alex and Uni continued to enjoy the outdoors, that was until Alex's intrigue was suddenly cast upon a cave that was nearby.


Naturally his curiosity got the best of him as he let go of Uni's hand and got up.


"Hm? What's wrong?" Asked the Candidate.


"Nothing. It's just that cave. I'm gonna explore it." He said.


Alex wasted no time as he headed towards the cave.


"H-Hey wait for me." Said Uni as she followed the boy.


Alex entered the cave and at first saw nothing really remarkable, as it was dimly lit inside, though as he walked in deeper, he noticed a bright light source.


With his interest piqued again, he headed to where the light was.


After a bit, Alex finally reached where the light came from as he came across a large open area of the cave where one large giant crystal stuck out of the ground accompanied by two slightly smaller crystals on either side.


"Huh. Well, that's peculiar. Wait, hold on." Said the boy as he saw that the roof of the cave had a small opening where sunlight was able to come in.


The light hit the top of the large crystal, as it split into two different rays of light, which were oddly colored differently.


One was colored blue, and the other was colored purple.


Obviously Alex was intrigued by the two differently colored rays of light and on what they would do should something come into contact with the light.


The boy looked around on the ground and saw a pebble, so he picked it up and decided to first test the blue ray of light.


He threw it and when the pebble came into the light's touch, the boy was amazed to see that the pebble grew to an immense size.


Not quite as big as a boulder but definitely on par with a decently sized rock.


"H-Holy crap!" He said in amazement.


He then looked around before grabbing a moderately sized rock and he now faced the other ray of light, the purple one.


"Alright then, if the blue light is for growth, then the pink one is for sh-."


"Alex!"


In an unfortunate moment, right as Alex was gonna throw the rock at the purple ray of light, Uni had finally caught up with him, but she tripped at the last second, bumping into Alex as the boy himself would end up stumbling towards the purple light.


The rock ended up getting out of Alex's grasp as it ended up smashing into the other side, breaking the crystal that emitted the blue, growth ray of light.


"A-Alex!" Shouted Uni as she saw the boy stumble into the purple light, before watching on in shock as he began to shrink.


The boy was dazed for a bit but then immediately realized where he was.


"Crap crap crap!" He said, attempting to get out of the light as quickly as he could.


Once the boy was out of the light, he looked around and noticed that it was too late as he was indeed shrunk down.


"Well, shit." He said. "How am I gonna get Uni's attention like this?"


The boy would fortunately get his answer as the moment he turned around, he saw Uni's now ginormous eyes were staring right at him.


"Aah!" Shouted Alex who got startled and stumbled backward onto the ground.


"S-Sorry!" Said Uni with a worried face before picking up the boy carefully by his collar and gently placing him on the palm of her hand.


"W-Wow. You're so small. Like the size of a LEGO Figurine." Said Uni before smiling a bit. "You're really cute like this."


Alex chuckled a bit at her compliment before getting back to business.


"I appreciate the compliment Uni but now's not the time. Could you please place me in the blue ray of light so I can grow back?" He asked.


"Hm? What blue ray of light?" Said Uni.


Alex thought Uni was joking around.


"Uni don't mess around right now. See? It's right over……………………..there?"


Right as he was about to point at where the blue ray of light was, he finally noticed that the crystal that emitted said light had now shattered due to the rock that he had planned to throw at the shrinking purple light.


"No no no. Dammit." He said with a groan.


"U-Uhh, don't worry Alex! You'll definitely grow back! Um, we'll just bring some of the shattered remains to Nepgear and hopefully she'll be able to rebuild the crystal so you can grow back!" Said Uni, trying to instill some confidence into Alex.


Right as she was about to collect the growth crystal's remains, she then realized something.


"Wait. Crap my dress doesn't have any pockets. How am I gonna keep you safe while also taking the shattered pieces?" Asked Uni.


Alex simply kept quiet, not really knowing where he'd be safe and just allowed Uni to think it all through.


Eventually, Uni came to an idea, though she admittedly was embarrassed by it as a blush grew across her face.


Regardless it was the best idea she could think of so she had to go through with it no matter what.


"Stay still for a bit okay?" She asked Alex.


The boy nodded as Uni placed him carefully on the ground.


She then took a deep sigh, mentally preparing herself for what she was about to do.


Once Uni was ready, she bent down and removed the loafer on her left foot before placing the footwear in front of Alex.


"O-Okay. Get in." She said with a massive blush.


"U-Um………….." Was all Alex could say, trailing off at the end as he definitely didn't expect Uni to choose her loafer.


"I'm sorry but it was either this or………………m-my panties. I-I promise that I'll walk as carefully as possible so I won't hurt you. N-Now hurry up and climb in! This is really embarrassing." She said.


As cautious as Alex was about this, he knew that Uni went well and fully had no intention in harming him.


Alex began to climb her loafer and he eventually was in as he now walked on the sole of her loafer.


"I-I'm sorry if it smells. Obviously we did a lot of fighting so……" She said shyly.


"Hm? N-No it's fine. Not an issue in the slightest." Said Alex, reassuring her.


"G-Good. Well then hurry up and get to the toe section. That's where you'll be under the least amount of pressure." She said.


Alex nodded and immediately ran off towards the end of the shoe.


Once he made it to the toe section and laid down, he gave Uni the go ahead as the girl carefully slipped on her loafer back onto her foot, her toes gently resting on top of the boy's body.


Uni took a few minutes to walk around and get used to the feeling of Alex within her shoe.


She didn't wanna admit it, but to her it felt really nice having the boy in there, as he almost acted like an extra soft layer of foam padding.


Once Uni had gotten used to this feeling, she bent over and grabbed as many broken remains of the growth crystal as she could before standing back up and making her way out of the cave and back to the Basilicom.