- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Done as a commission! 

Word had spread around about the immersive VR world that Ritsu had designed, and it was getting rather popular. The class had made a little sign in sheet to allocate time slots throughout the week after class - the simulation could support no more than 4 people at most, so there was some squabbling about its use before they had decided on the sign-in sheet -  and there was an unspoken rule developing that anything was fair game inside the virtual world.

Of course, not everyone wanted to use the simulation to train for assassinations, or to explore wild and far-fetched scenarios. Some of the students just wanted to relax after a stressful day of classes. That was where the latest trio landed after some discussion amongst themselves on how best to use their time slot: Kataoka Meg, Hara Surime, and Yada Toko all walked down the hall with an excited air about them, chatting idly about their plans for the afternoon.

“What do you want to eat first?” Kataoka asked Toka with a spring in her step. “I think I want to try funnel cake, I’ve never had it!” She says, almost drooling at the thought.

“I’m not sure, honestly - but Ritsu can simulate almost anything, so wou;dn’t you want to eat something super rare and hard to find?” She asks, placing a finger to the tip of her chin thoughtfully.

Hara chimes in with a wide smile. “I’m going to try tiramisu!” She declares confidently, opening the door to the classroom that held Ritsu’s server. The screen booted up, and the purple haired girl offered them each a warm welcome, the helmets sliding out from the side of her chassis with a hiss.

“Hello, everyone!” She says, as they gather around in the ring of chairs. “I’ve never had anyone ask for a picnic simulation before!” She says, lifting a hand to her mouth with a giggle. “I think it is quite nice!”

“But, we can still be big, right?” Kotoka asks quickly, fiddling with the straps on the headset. Ritsu replies with a nod. “Yes! I confess that feature is becoming more popular than I expected!” She laughs as the girls slip on their helmets. Kotoka flushes a little pink. “Well, I haven’t gotten to try it yet, so it’s only fair!” She says, defensively, tugging on the headgear with a sharp motion.

The lights flicker once more , the trio being transported in every way save tangibly to a new world. The three girls materialize in the air before gently touching down, finding themselves in a rather idyllic grassy hillside. It looked like the hills nestled a bustling little town that they had never been to before - it was a quaint little city that was built up the sides of several large hills and grassy cliff sides, meandering streets running up and down the winding curves of the land. It was quite a lovely place for a picnic, indeed - a wicker basket seemed to materialize in the air between the girls. It looked ordinary enough, save for the fact that it was about the size of a city block, crushing a few trees as it landed, sending a tremor through the nearby town.

Hara claps her hands excitedly and quickly follows suit, sitting down next to the picnic basket, the impact of her body on the grass creating an even larger tremor that rolls through the sleepy little town like a small earthquake. Tiles rattle off of roofs, clattering into the street- and people start to come out from their homes with concern, milling into the streets as the students gather around a blanket on the massive hill.

“I can’t wait!” Yada says, kneeling beside her classmates. A projection of Ritsu hovers above as if she were painted on the sky itself, looking down like some sort of vision of a Goddess as far as the virtual townspeople were concerned. “So, we just ask for what we want, and it will be in the basket? She asks.

“That’s correct!” Ritsu replies, smiling down. “You’re welcome to start whenever you like!”

Hara takes the initiative, flipping open the lid to the old style wicker basket and requesting a slice of Tiramisu. A flash of light, and she pulls out a plate with a delicately crafted piece of cake. “Wow!” She exclaims, taking a bite - “It’s even better than I imagined!” The girls giggle and move closer, their school shoes digging deep ruts into the earth as they move, craters from their sitting forming against the hillside, decimating the local farms and crushing a barn as the animals flee to the countryside.

After a few minutes, they have drawn the attention of the entire village - everyone was looking fearfully from the streets, poking their head from the windows, or futilely barricading their doors with whatever they could find - as if it would even slow down the scuffed school loafers if they were to crash into their homes.

A few brave souls had begun to make the trek up the hillside to where the giant girls sat, looming over the horizon. One man was pushed out from the group by the rest, egged on to be some sort of de-facto spokesperson by the rest. He clutches his simple hat in both hands, clearly shaking a little as he stumbles up the now crumbling hillside, staring up at the huge, plush thigh of Hara as it pokes out from underneath her skirt - scarcely able to comprehend the sheer scale of what was simply a middle school student, crushing the countryside as she enjoyed a picnic with her classmates.

In fact, they were so incomprehensibly massive in comparison to the man - they hadn’t even noticed his approach, idly chatting and enjoying their various foods like he didn’t even exist. He stepped forward more, and cleared his throat, trying to raise his voice to be heard.

Yada is the first to notice him, and almost bursts out in a giggle, nearly spraying her food all over the man. “Everyone, look! It’s just like a real picnic, we have bugs coming up to the blanket!” She says, finally bursting out in a small fit of giggles with the other two girls.

The man looks back to the group behind him, and they have backed up noticeably farther, leaving him alone in front of the trio of girls that towered over him. He finally works up the courage to speak again, standing up as tall as he can manage. Ritsu takes care of the translation automatically, given that his simulation was originally outside of Japan, and the girls can understand the plain-clothed man as he speaks with a shaking voice.

“W-we don’t rightly know where you came from, and- we lot are just simple folk who don’t want any trouble, of course -” He stammers as a crumb falls from Hara’s lips, the middle school assassin not having stopped her snacking - it lands near him and pelts him with bits of fried dough as she stifles another giggle. He manages to keep going despite it. “But, be that as it may, we are a farming town, and - I reckon you all can see you’ve done quite a number on our farmlands, and well, we - we were wondering if perhaps you would …” He pauses, gulping a little, working up the courage - “Leave?” He finally spits out the last word, trying to keep his knees from shaking. He hadn't seen anything quite as large as these girls in his entire life - the hillsides were all he had known, and he had never laid eyes on a skyscraper. He had nothing to compare these girls with except for the goddesses of myth. They look surprised at his request.

Yada pipes up. “But we’re hardly even doing anything!” She says, sliding her legs out through several acres of tilled farmland, not even noticing the stalks of corn snapping like toothpicks under the heel of her school shoe. “From what I’ve heard, there are towns that got it waaay worse than just having to watch three cuties have a nice picnic!” She fires back, narrowing her eyes at the poor tiny farmer.

Kataoka giggles a little at this, and leans in to whisper something in Hara’s ear, Yada leaning in to catch what she was saying as well. Hara stops eating her snack with a gasp, which quickly evolves into a mischievous little grin, her eyes darting back anf forth from her friends and the man who stood near her thigh. Kataoka nudges her with an elbow playfully.
“Well, I think I know what you’re really upset about, right?” Hara says, tapping her chin in mock thoughtfulness as the other two girls barely manage to keep their laughter down, Kataoka’s legs kicking wildly in the air and drumming huge craters into the countryside as she tries to keep her composure.

“I - I don’t think -” The man stammers, quite speechless. Hara stretches out her huge, plush legs, letting her ankles cross behind the farmer as well as his entourage, her grey crew socks coming together to rest on one another as her legs form a wall too high for any of the townspeople to scale.

“You’re upset you didn’t get to be a part of our picnic!” Hara says with a solemn nod, bringing her legs towards her skirt a little bit closer in, causing the group to stumble forwards to avoid being buried under the weight of her lower legs. The gathering of men had a rather intimate view of her underwear, as she was wearing a skirt - and Hara seemed to be flushing just a little bit at this knowledge, making no effort to cover her striped panties. “And, what’s more, like my friend said earlier - you don’t know how bad it could be, instead!” She adds, eliciting a little snorting laugh from Yada.

The farmer merely looks around frantically, terror growing as the brunette speaks, growing more and more afraid as the walls of her thick thighs close in. “Don’t worry!” Hara says with a smile. “I have an idea that can solve both of those problems!” She beams, and reaches into the picnic basket to retrieve a bottle of what appeared to be hot sauce. She set it between her legs with a thud - it was taller than the village’s water reservoir.

“We already have one volunteer- we just need two more!” She says, and reaches down, snagging two men from the group at random with her fingers. “Perfect! I think you three will make a wonderful addition to our picnic.” She grins, and the other two girls giggle, sitting closer around her.

Isaiah had never dreamed of such things in his simple life. But now, he was looking up at the grinning face of a young girl large enough to snap him in half with a pinky finger - and he had never been so afraid. Words failed him as two other young faces loomed above, and Hara uncapped the bottle, dousing him with hot sauce that stung his eyes and muffled his cries. The other two ‘volunteers’ were quickly passed to Yada and Kataoka, who snatch them up none-too-gently in their hands.

Isaiah manages to wipe the stinging hot sauce from his eyes in time to see Hara lift him up by his ankle, dangling the man in front of her face. She was practically giddy at the act, it felt so wrong, but - she couldn’t stop now! Her lips parted with an audibly wet noise,  strands of saliva stretching between the roof of her mouth, small bits of food trapped inside them as they caught the setting sun, glistening. Isaiah could barely move- paralyzed with fear as he beheld the cavern of glistening flesh, drool pooling in the hot maw, bits of food stuck here and there from Hara’s enthusiastic picnicking - and a deep black gullet beyond, ready to swallow him whole.

Hara wastes no more time, tossing the man onto her tongue. He is instantly soaked in the middle schooler’s frothy saliva, and hears a deafening giggle roll around him as she snaps her lips closed behind him, leaving him in the dim red darkness of her maw. He finally finds the power to scream, and is quickly gargling saliva as Hara’s tongue slams him against the roof of her mouth, enjoying the feeling of his squirms and struggles against her. She savors his taste a moment longer, sucking the hot sauce off of him with such force it rips the seams of his simple clothes, sending his hat on a soggy trip down her esophagus. He had a sinking feeling he’d see it again very soon.

Hara’s tongue lurched, rolling like a wave under him - he couldn’t see a thing - he could only hear the squelching sounds of her maw around him, taste the leftover hot sauce and crumbs dissolving in her saliva, feel the overwhelming heat of her until -

G U L P.
Hara consigned him to a one-way trip down to her stomach, the tight muscles of her throat pulsing in peristalsis as she runs her fingers along the small lump he had made in her throat - still squirming- until she couldn’t follow it any deeper, passing beyond her collarbones into a hellish fate. The man was battered and bruised by the powerful muscles of her digestive tract until he felt himself falling - landing with a wet, sizzling plap in a stewing mess of chyme and enzymes.

As he felt the harsh sting of Hara’s digestive juices on his skin, destroying what was left of his clothes, sinking into the half-solid muck of her previously consumed food - he knew that the soggy, putrid mess was no different than him, now. He had become a part of their picnic, and soon - he would become a part of Hara, as well.

The other two men met similar fates - Katoaka decided to swallow her snack whole after an hour of sucking on him like a mint - but Yada decided to bite her snack’s arms and legs off - perhaps sparing him a slower, more agonizing demise in her stomach.

Ritsu couldn’t help but giggle a little. “You girls generate such fascinating simulations! I’m so glad we got to spend more time together!”

The last thing Isaiah hears is a resounding belch from Hara, who quickly flushes red with embarrassment before he sinks into the churning depths of her gut. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading! If you like my stuff, feel free to check out my DA!

And, as always, if you're interested in supporting my work, check me out at https://www.patreon.com/dongus <3 

Love ya!