- Text Size +

Kyle regained consciousness and was buried in some sort of fabric, the last thing he remembered was getting stepped on by somebody. After a minute of struggling he had finally managed to free himself from what he realized to be a sock that his unaware obductore must have worn after he was stepped on, and guessed must have stuck to. He looked around and saw that the room was dark but didn't appear to be night, judging from the low light coming from the window curtains. He spotted an alarm clock on a night stand across the room and saw that it was 6pm. He didn't see anyone in the room but based off the layout it must have belonged to someone in their late teens or early twenties, he also noticed that the room was a bit messy with some clothes haphazardly spread around the room, which worked for him as he could use this mess for both cover and fun.

He ran over to a small pile of clothes and decided he might as well take advantage of this opportunity that he had and jumped in. he was to busy to notice that the door opened and somebody was picking up the loose clothes and tossing them into a basket, until they grabbed his pile and he was shaken around and fell out right over the basket before the pile followed him in. he caught a glimpse of an older women, probably the mother of the persons clothes he was just playing in. It quickly clicked what was happening, he was about to join in on laundry day unwillingly. He struggled to climb to the top of the clothes pile before finally making it out, only to see that he was seconds away from a rinse cycle, thinking quickly he ran to the edge and jumped off without thinking of the next step, landing on the hard ground surely to be under him.

Opening his eyes he was overjoyed to see that he was going to be landing inside of another basket, and that he would have time to escape from this one before being in danger of drowning. He landed with a soft thumfp into the clothes and to his surprise they smelt clean, taking it as a bonus he thought nothing of it until the land mass shook and started rising up, realizing that this giantess woman planned on taking these to where they belonged now instead of later. He looked around and noticed more womens clothes and guessed that this must have been the womens clothes and layed down hoping maybe he might get to see a show as she changed into a new outfit in front of him. He heard a door open and could hear what he guessed was a shower running as the basket was tipped and its contents emptied onto the bed below. He struggled to make his way out of the pile and onto the bed, seeing that the woman was already folding and making piles, not quite the show he wanted but he had a good view of the large woman's breasts from his position so decided to lay back and enjoy the view again. Now that he had a better view he could see this woman was around her forties and was still looking good. He kept watching until something was dropped on top of him and he guessed that he was now part of a new pile of something, excited to find out what it was he started making his way out from under them and wanted to get on top and see what sexy cloth he was under. He felt a few more getting put on top of him, making it slightly harder to get out but didn't mind, finally making it out from underneath he started climbing up the side and could see the large opening immediately in front of him and climbed in, ‘a little tight but whatever’ he thought as he climbed further in.

He made it about half way in when suddenly he heard the shower shut off and heard drawers opening and closing, guessing that she was putting clothes away and felt his pile get picked up after a short time. He felt strange forces that he never expected as the woman lifted him and quickly spun around to place them in6o a drawer. He heard muffled voices but couldn't make anything out as he felt the pressure relax from behind him, thinking at first that he was falling but then could hear.

“Go ahead and grab these ones on the bottom.” Kyle was ecstatic, he was getting up close and personal with some hot girl's body and held on to the front of the fabric. He felt it getting dragged out and drop partially dangling from the other person's hand, he was still facing the fabric in front of him when he saw the shadow pass over him and turned around, expecting to see a pussy, but his smile immediately dropped as he saw a horrific sight and a realization hit him as quick as the panic and disgust had. The cloth he had been holding on to was a pair of boxers, and he was holding onto the front of them, as he saw the massive hairy balls and huge dick pass him, almost hitting him as he rose slightly above it, he looked up just in time to see the giant fingers let go and let the waistband snap shut, knocking kyle off the fabric and sent falling into the bush of a giant, crashing down until he was on the based of the flaccid member he now shared a room with.

Chapter End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon