- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


    Kyle was relaxing at the beach and sneaking peeks at any girls that walked past, when he felt a small sting  on his foot but paid it no mind, and flicked it off with his other foot when he started to feel himself moving and could see the sky moving further away from him somehow. After the feeling wore off he looked around and saw that instead of sand he was now surrounded by giant boulders half his size. Before he even had a chance to react to his findings the ground suddenly began shaking and something indescribably gigantic crashed right near Kyle, launching him into the air along with several of the boulders from the sudden displacement of air. As he was sent into the air Kyle could see what had launched him, a little girl who couldn't have been more then ten was running through where he had been laying previously and he could see what he assumed was the girl's parents walking not too far behind her, the women walking into his slowly falling body.

    As the giantess was about to impact him she yelled something to her daughter, sending Kyle flying and tumbling through the sky. Kyle tried to get his bearings but crashed back into the ground before he had managed to see where he was going. With his hand on his head he got up and tried to figure out where he was but everything was so large and far away he found it difficult to see over the normally small sand dunes and had to hope that whatever direction he went in would lead him to safety. He started walking across the sand, trying to figure out his position  but couldn't see anything of significance until he noticed part of a sign over one of the hills of sand and made his way up to read it. As he got over the crest he could clearly see the sign and it read ‘Please be respectful of others and only take one locker per person in changing rooms’.

    When Kyle saw that sign he looked to the sides and sure enough he could make out the male and female doors to the changing rooms and he stopped thinking about his safety as he saw a gorgeous woman who appeared to be in her early twenties walk into the changing room and he started to run after her. Kyle thought about however this happened must have been a blessing in disguise if he could see what all the secrets held within the changing rooms were. He made his way over as fast as he could but before he made it to the door he saw the woman walking out in a two piece bikini but kept his sights on the changing room itself, afterall why settle for just one girl when he could see all he wanted from inside.

    He finally made it to the door and easily fit under it and was excited as he saw six people in various stages of undress in the room and couldn't decide what to do with himself, almost overwhelmed with the sight. He was almost crushed as another woman walked into the room, sand dropping off her feet and crashing down around Kyle, and walked towards the showers to rinse off. Kyle ran after her, deciding that he would have all day to explore and wanted to go there first, feeling his shorts tighten at the thought of what he could do and see here. His small size proved difficult at traversing at a decent speed but Kyle didn't care, the excitement he felt not wavering to logic or self preservation. After a while of running he finally made it to the edge of the showers and could see a couple women cleaning sand off themselves and he could see everything and they were none the wiser of his existence. Kyle was debating what he wanted to do next when he was suddenly sent into darkness and he felt something soft and warm smothering him.