- Text Size +

Soul wasn’t ready for what would happen this night. He and Maka had gone for a witch, and they managed to take the upper hand against her in battle, but right before they could ditch the finishing blow, she used her soul to unleash a spell as one last ditch effort, which was able to send the duo in flying in different directions. Seeing his partner be thrown against a wall, the white haired teen stood up from the ground and headed towards the witch, only to suddenly disappear as she casted a curse on him, the Meister girl losing consciousness as she saw her demon weapon was now gone.

 

The next instant, Soul’s eyes were opened before a completely new landscape, and if he could describe it in one word, it’ll be pink. Pink was almost everything he could see towards the horizon, as this weirdly colored land was pretty much empty otherwise, although the absolutely immense dark red abyss only a few meters away from his location was certainly intimidating. The demon weapon knew that bottomless chasms are usually bad news, but to him the most annoying part of his location was something else, as there was an unbearable smell of musk all around him. While that particular scent alone already confused him, looking up showed him a monolith of a light brown color from which he couldn’t really gather any other feature, as the distance between them was so immense it was completely blurry, the one thing he could deduce about it is that it was so tall he couldn’t really see where it ended.

 

Meanwhile, Black Star didn’t know the troubles his friends were going through, simply relaxing in his room as he prepared to go to bed. The Meister took off his clothes, as sleep wasn’t his current priority, instead preparing his right hand inside the lube while his dick got hard as he looked into porn in the phone being held by his left hand. After looking around with the hard on in his right, the light brown skinned guy finally found a porno that truly did the trick, so he flashed to the pink head of his erect penis before looking back to his phone to finally start his private fapping session. What the blue haired young man couldn’t possibly know is that this particular moment wasn’t really going to be only for him alone.

 

“Just what is this place?” asked Soul to himself as he walked closer to the abyss that seemed to have no bottom and extended for kilometers on either side, but then a sudden earthquake stroke, one that was so strong the demon weapon was shaken off to the ground instantly, his brief struggle to stand up immediately crushed by the merciless motion as he fell inside the alien abyss. He really could notice that his estimation of the hole being endless felt a lot more valid when inside it, as he was falling for around two minutes before he could grip himself to one of the walls in the tube, even the immense distance from the top not offsetting the fact the bottom was nowhere he could see. “What the hell is this place!?” cried the white haired boy, but he couldn’t hear his own voice, as a rhythmic booming coming from the walls in a manner similar to an excited heartbeat drowned it completely.

 

Even when he had no idea what this place was, the overwhelming heat made him feel like it was some monstrously big volcano, but he couldn’t focus much on thinking about that as the earthquake not only hadn’t subdued, it was only getting progressively stronger. Soul struggled to keep his hold for a while, but eventually, the sheer motion was simply far greater than any strength he had ever seen, and ended up tumbling down even further into the alien place. A few more minutes of falling later, the demon weapon landed face first against some weird white surface, one he could feel was emitting a heat strong enough to be like it was burning him, but trying to fling around the place showed him it wasn’t actually a solid ground, but some very thick liquid that he couldn’t break the surface tension of.

 

And in that moment, he was pushed down by gravity, as the white magma rapidly raised towards the top of the abyss. Soul screamed as the pressure from the liquid going up was applying insane g forces on him, as the white wall was moving at speeds he couldn’t even dream were possible, but it was all over as soon as he was shot up beyond the hole he had come from. Flying across a distance so huge he considered he would have flown over the United States if he was on them, but the true horror to him lasted only an instant, as he now could see more clearly that monolith from earlier. It definitely looked like… abs, and not just that, he could make out pecs, a neck, and even a head on top of everything. Even if he was horrified just from knowing this incomprehensibly big structure was a human body, the face on the head sealed the deal to him: unmistakably, it was a flustered Black Star panting.

 

He crashed against the abs, only to find himself imprisoned by the white liquid that brought him there, with the better illumination allowing him to see each of the individual spermatozoids swimming around him made him want to puke, as that not only meant he had spent the last minutes in Black Star’s dick, but now he was trapped in his cum. Soul attacked with all his strengths to break past the semen sticking him to the giant, but none of his attacks could even budge the white liquid, the fact he wasn’t swimming in it thanks to his inability to break that surface tension only somewhat relieving his pain from being trapped inside what he could only see as some three dimensional he could walk around for a time, even if said thing was merely a splash of his friend’s sperm.

 

Meanwhile, Black Star was still panting as he was filled with pleasure, enjoying that he couldn’t find anyone else in the house, as it allowed him to have a really intense nut. Finally becoming lucid, the young man was feeling tired already, so he leaned down towards the ground to grab something he could use as tissue. The first object he could find that matched that description was a sock, which he brought close to his nose for smell, instantly twisting his face from the fact it wasn’t fresh at all. Still, he believed he could still use it, so he took it towards his abs to clean up the little mess on them.

 

Soul just walked around the cum in despair hoping to find a way out of this experience he was never telling Black Star about, as he knew his friend would never let him live it down if he found it out, but the white wall was just flawless as far as he could see. Soon it all became futile however, as the entire semen structure was completely steamrolled, a country sized sock not discriminating between sperm and human as it wiped it off the brown skin. The demon weapon once more screamed as he was now being carried on a sock, but before he could plead for mercy to ears he knew wouldn’t hear him, the giant simply threw him to the dirty laundry pile, the journey there needing him to fly a distance so incomprehensibly large he couldn’t even fully picture it.

 

“Oh dammit” said Black Star as he only now noticed that the sock was flipped inside out, so now the semen was on the inner part of it, and he really wasn’t feeling like trying to fix that. “Eh, I guess it’ll be dry when I put it on tomorrow” concluded the young man as he shrugged it off, deciding that simply using a sock with a bit of semen wasn’t really important, so he instead plopped himself onto bed, quickly falling asleep from the lack of energy he had been inflicted by masturbating.

 

Soul was still conscious against his wishes to keep his sanity, as now the shaking snores from Black Star’s sleep filled the room, and he was sure the constant thundering wasn’t going to let him sleep. The demon weapon tried to struggle to free himself from the crusty fabric, but it all was like being in a very tight place, not really having any space to even turn around his body between the threads. Knowing that his blue haired friend would wake up and put on the sock he was stuck to was unnerving, as just picturing toes bigger than cities keeping him company was something that made him despair from how humiliating it was going to be being trapped inside Black Star’s shoe.