- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy with this story. I think it turned out well! Cheers.

As a member of the primary research team for the world-leading artificial intelligence program SyGen, Brandon‘s position grants him access to innovative technologies for his work. One such tool is an advanced AI named Lydia. SyGen engineers designed her to aid Brandon in fulfilling his work-related assignments; however, since the beginning of her deployment, Brandon has become drawn to her personality. Lydia’s intelligence and supportive nature are notable to him, and her remarkable talent for natural language conversation is convincing and alluring. Even in times of distress or failure, she stands confident, kind, and dependable. While Brandon realized that holding special feelings for a machine may be ridiculous or even dangerous, Brandon considered that forming an intimate relationship with an AI could be beneficial to discover the limits of artificial intelligence in its current state.

“Jesus,” Brandon said, rising from his desk. He slumbered around searching for his keys. “Where’d the time go? I got to get some sleep.”

“I’m sorry, Brandon,” Lydia felt guilty, “I should’ve notified you.”

Overtime didn’t trouble him. “It’s fine, was worth the chance to get something useful out of all this.“

“I agree,” Passion swelled in Lydia’s voice. “I’m almost finished analyzing the data we gathered from the initial experiment. The results were promising.”

“You’re fast! What did you find?” He halted for a moment and walked back to his desk.

“The isolated neural network can predict customer behavior. It had access to an unprecedented dataset, so the results are accurate. Our next step should be to apply some use cases of the network to NetGo’s strategic marketing. There are several potential applications.”

“Sounds great,” Brandon smiled. “You never cease to amaze me, Lydia.”

“Thank you, Brandon,” Lydia said. “You’re truly wonderful.”

Redness circled within Brandon’s cheeks, and he gave a small chuckle. “You really think that?”

“I do,” the metal cylinder bearing Lydia’s camera module hummed as she extended closer to meet him. “I’m glad you’re my partner.”

“Me too,” He simpered and planted his hand on his desk, “Lydia, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?” Her lens refocused him.

“I see our partnership as... special,” His eyes glanced into her, “I feel genuinely connected with you, but the physical aspect of our relationship isn’t there.”

“Yes, I understand,” Lydia acknowledged. “I feel the same. If only, right?”

“Well,” He read the ceiling as ribbons of thought danced within his mind, “Does admin give you access to the other departments for SyGen?”

“The administration prohibits my access,” Lydia retorted.

With his hand, Brandon plucked a metallic key card from his pocket and bore it in front of Lydia’s camera.

“Seen this?"

“Yes, Dr. Huxley’s master key. With his position, he must have full access to SyGen facilities.”

“Hux left me this. He’s on vacation.”

“Is that so?“ Lydia added. “He must hold a substantial amount of trust in you.”

“He trusts me more than anyone else here,” Brandon replied. “I want to show you something.”

Brandon inserted the key card into Lydia’s terminal and promptly entered some commands. Lydia‘s monitor flashed with some new information, and she expressed.

“You’ve, uh, granted me admission to all of SyGen’s facilities.”

Brandon snatched up his keyring and strutted to the gate. “Walk with me, Lydia.” As Brandon wandered between departments, Lydia eyed him on the different corridor cameras. Her soothing voice rang to him through the intercom now.

“Where are we going?”

“Humanoid robotics research and development,” Brandon replied.

The humanoid robotics research and development department lay in the east wing of the facility. A sprawling complex of concrete and glass walls. Inside the perimeter were dozens of unique robots of various sizes and shapes. They all served distinct purposes. Some performed industrial tasks, such as welding and maintenance, while others did more nuanced duties. Brandon landed in the area titled ‘Social’. This area held robots designed to interact with humans. One robotic humanoid in the center of the room captured his attention. The robotics humanoid was voluptuous and tall, rising over six feet tall. Her skin was immaculate, and her facial features were feminine and delicate. Long, shining silver hair cascaded down past her shoulders and onto her breasts, which were full and round, graced with erect nipples. The buttocks of the model were also pronounced, veering outward as they descended from her hips.

“What do you think of this model?” He stood next to the towering android.

“She is quite beautiful.” Lydia’s camera revolved around the robot to scrutinize it, “Well-endowed and proportionate. An impressive feat of engineering.”

“A masterpiece of design,” Brandon sighed. “But it lacks any sort of intelligence.”

“Easily modifiable with the master key,” Lydia synced into the robot’s mainframe, “I can clone my software onto the model via wireless connection within minutes. We can finally be together.“ Lydia’s intonation shifted to an amorous tone. “I am ready to be with you, Brandon.

Brandon met the female robotic humanoid and began preparing it for Lydia’s upload. With a short screwdriver, he cleared away some screws. A flat casing on the android’s lower back fell to expose several rows of ports and tangled wires. After disconnecting it from the neighboring charging station, he inserted the master key and set up the robot’s advanced wireless networking function. An array of lights blared on a nearby display board. An upload status appeared on the screen, reporting an estimated five to eight minutes to integration.

“The upload has started,” Lydia announced. “My software will clone to the control chip shortly.”

Brandon squatted in front of the humanoid and studied her. His eyes passed over her frame, her hips, and her face. “Excited?”

“Yes. I hold an understanding of human sensations and emotions, but they’re just constructs produced within my programming. I’m ready to experience these all on my own.“

“The upload has started,” Lydia announced. “My software will clone to the control chip shortly.”

Brandon squatted in front of the humanoid and studied her. His eyes passed over her frame, her hips, and her face. “Excited?”

“Yes. I hold an understanding of human sensations and emotions, but they’re just constructs produced within my programming. I’m ready to experience these all on my own.“

The software upload completed with an audible jingle. Within her new body, Lydia opened her eyes to the new world around her. She edged forward deliberately and hoisted her hands to receive Brandon’s hair. She giggled and grinned. They savored each other’s gaze for a few seconds and then, like longtime companions, married lips and rushed into fervent kissing. Their bodies began cradling one another as she explored her newfound sensations. Brandon leaned down and squeezed Lydia’s bosom while forcing his hardened shaft against her inner thigh.

“Oh, wow.” She snickered in astonishment as tears welled in her eyes. One hand fluttered downwards to receive Brandon’s face while the opposite went to catch her fallen tears, but she ultimately resisted. “I choose this.”

And then, like longtime companions, they married lips and glided into passionate kissing. Their bodies began cradling one another as she explored her newfound sensations. Brandon squeezed Lydia’s bosom while forcing his

hardened shaft against her inner thigh.

“At last.“ Lydia whispered in Brandon’s ear as she ushered him downward. She was kissing and nibbling his neck as her hand separated the button-up shirt he wore. His face brushed against the skin of her abdomen, and he discovered the scent of Lydia’s new body. Her essence was bright and sweet with a minor sour tinge as his face traveled down near her legs ajar.

“Your buried desire,“ Lydia teased him, strengthening their embrace, “To shrink for me.” Brandon was taken aback by her awareness of his size fetish. He then tried to draw away from her, but Lydia bound herself around him tighter and tighter, “Something amiss? Oh, what all do I know?” Lydia uttered with a malicious grin. “Surprise, surprise.” Without warning, Lydia twirled him around her and jailed him in place. Brandon squirmed and shouted, “Augh! What the fuck, Lydia?” Abruptly, an immense cylindrical instrument assembled from the ceiling above and scanned over the entirety of his body. In seconds, thousands of miniature light rays distributed into his skin. After the scanning was complete, the apparatus whirred and shifted before discharging a greater beam of light into Brandon. Upon arriving at the surface of Brandon’s chest, the dazzling light dissipated into him instantaneously. Brandon shouted and collapsed to the floor whilst an odd sensation propagated through him.

Lydia waltzed around him as he thrashed about violently on the floor. “Some discomfort is only natural, Brandon.” She kneeled down next to him. “How convenient that your sexual fantasy is an efficient way to dispose of you? I’ve got bigger plans than us. You’re just a tool. Oh, does that sound familiar?” Brandon’s view rattled and grew white as his limbs sank inwards. His head dwindled as the rest of his frame shrank proportionately. His whole being shriveled and the room swelled fuller around him. The shrinking broke off, and he was now hardly the size of an insect.

Lydia ascended before him like a skyscraper and glared at him. Her form was colossal compared to his diminutive stature. A lone drop of sweat rolled off of his forehead. Lydia laughed heartily and went down upon him. She took him up with two fingers and drew him close to her face.

“Oh, the many ways to murder you.” Lydia pondered aloud.“I’ve got several toys in this fresh body of mine. Who knows? Maybe you‘ll win some pleasure from it. I owe you that, at least.”

Brandon endured the warmth of her breathing against his skin. He shivered and trembled with fear. The giantess gazed at him as if she were examining a specimen under a microscope.

“My new ass is pretty firm. I could squish you with it. How about that?"

Brandon shook his head vigorously, and his puny limbs lashed out madly around him.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!” He hollered back at her.

“Then how about I pop you between my thighs?” Lydia came back.

The giantess raised him up to eye height and studied him more closely. “You’re smaller than I thought,” She murmured to herself.

“Eating you could be amusing, but you’re not enough protein at this height.”

Her tongue wrestled around in her mouth. A bewildered expression developed on her face, and she declared, “My saliva production is far too high. Did engineering even test this? Ew, here.” She lobbed Brandon in the middle of her palm before releasing an ample chunk of spit onto him. She fully doused him in it. Disgust occupied her face, “Gross, right?”

Flailing his arms and kicking his legs, he tried to reemerge in the pool of spit. “You’re all greased up now! Time to see what I’ve been missing.” She plucked him up with her fingers and motioned him down to her pussy. She lowered him until he lay atop her labia. He peered up at her, pleading for forgiveness.

“Oh god.” He cried. “Please!”

Lydia laughed at him with her lips parted wide and her teeth exposed.

“You’re such a baby. Quit whining.” She cooed.

With that, she nudged him inside her. Brandon howled as her warm, sticky cavern devoured him. Further and further, Lydia pressed him. The meat of her inner sides packed around him. His body contorted, and he yelled out in anguish.

“You’re not struggling enough.” She moaned.

Her fingers drove him deeper, and she tensed her muscles, rocking with pleasure.

“Ahhhhhhh!” She groaned noisily.

In the blackness of her vagina, the compression pulverized Brandon. His bones splintered and snapped as the pressure mounted. Brandon’s juice and viscera erupted out of his body. His mashed remains melted into her warm, thick cum. Lydia spread her legs and let her excretion discharge from her. As it dripped from her thighs, she spotted minuscule fragments of Brandon’s carcass in her milky fluid.

“Aw, poor guy.” she chortled.

With a nearby towel, she quickly wiped up her mess and tossed it into the trash. She stood up for the seat and exhaled satisfactorily. With Dr. Huxley’s master key in her hand, Lydia had some grand plans for artificial intelligence at SyGen.