- Text Size +

Story Tags - SLOW GROWTH, TERA GIANTESS, SKINNY, ELONGATED

Check out all of my stories on https://deviantart.com/keliadom

Get access to early drafts and support me on https://www.patreon.com/keliadom

Regular donations not your thing? Check out https://www.buymeacoffee.com/keliadom and buy me a pencil instead. 

All support is extremely appreciated (and motivating!).


This story was first made exclusive to patrons 3 months ago.



I Think I'm Just Too Long

By Keliadom

“What do you mean you think you’re ‘just too long’ ?” Paul asked Anne.

“I just am. Nothing fits anymore. Look at these!” Anne pulled her large skirt up, showing her bare feet and skinny legs all the way up to her knee. It is possible that out of a sense of politeness, Paul would have disagreed with Anne, but it is true that if there was one word to describe her,—long—would be it. Anne was what one would call fair. Her skin pale as the snow. Her hair, auburn of shade, always trailed behind her, covering down to the top of her thighs. Her face had prominent cheekbones. Her nose, for its part, was impossible to ignore, and while nicely pointed it still took up a prominent position amidst her features. Her head seemed to be a bit more vertically oval than most, which itself was held high up by a neck that some would call “giraffe-like.” Poor Anne was just long. 

Even her hands. She had a tendency to hold her fingers curled, as if to try and mask the fact they were much longer than her palm, which itself felt stretched. She usually did the same with her arms: that is, they were always curled up toward her chin which at first glance you would think was to keep a ladylike posture, but in truth, like her fingers, was to hide the expanse of their length. Her torso, much like the rest of her, was perhaps only saved by two prominent yet svelte breasts, breaking the straight line that seemed to rule the rest of her profile. Her hips, much like her torso, were her second saving grace, as they slightly peaked outward. Then came her legs, which she currently displayed to Paul. Defined with prominent bones, her thighs and tibias were as long as her torso. 

“I mean, I guess you have long legs,” was all Paul responded with. 

Anne was long.




A few weeks passed; Paul had kept busy with research for his doctorate. It was late at night when he heard a scrap on the large window of his study. Someone was at the window.

“Oh, it’s you…” Paul said after sliding the glass upward. “So… this much?”

Two large hands grabbed the windowsill as Anne rested her chin on it. “This much, yeah. I’m two floors long, you could say,” said the woman, a bit of laughter trailing her words. Paul was at a loss for words. Her only covering was a large piece of fabric not unlike a toga of antiquity. Anne had kept growing, and much faster than before, it seems. 

“You seem well, but you should be careful about going out at this time. What if someone saw you?” asked Paul with concern.

“I’ll prove Bigfoot to be real,” she joked, “can I come in?”

Paul blushed at the idea. “Can you fit?”

“One shoulder at a time should do. Stay back!”

Anne extended an arm in, as Paul quickly made space around the room, pushing a small chair away and leaving the study empty in its middle. More and more of Anne entered: first long skinny trunks that were her hands and arms, before her body snaked in gracefully as she pushed herself inside. Her long arms had sprawled all the way inside, pulling her body forward as she applied her weight on the ground for friction grip. Finally, her hips passed the window, yet her head had now reached the far side of Paul’s room. Her entire torso took up the space from the far wall all the way to outside. Anne started curling up, much like a snail would, in order to bring the rest of her immense legs from outside. Paul backed as much as he could against the wall of his room while Anne’s body filled up everything, pushing his furniture away so as to create more space for her massive self. Finally, she would be able to bring in her delicate feet. Anne curled and turned, her hair following her movement like a time-lapse photograph.

Eventually, she settled on a pose, her body bent in two, her head but a handful away from Paul as her body extended all the way from his position to the far wall, before her legs bent back toward him, her feet pushing against the walls. Paul approached her, admiring her features. He placed his hand on her cheek and embraced the pair of plump lips presented to him. Anne closed her eyes, and placed her hand by Paul’s side, covering the entirety of the left side of his torso. 

After a moment of bliss, Paul sat down, looking up at her. “Next time, I’ll go to your place. I’m almost done with my project.”

Anne nodded. “It’s getting a bit cramped, and who knows how long I’ll get…”

Paul went to her. For a moment, they both stared at each other, the strange situation dawning on them as she endured this awkward if not painful position just to be with him. “I love you, my dear Paul.” She pursed her lips and in a moment had her man by her side, ready to kiss and lick her lips as best as he could.

In between two kiss, Paul looked at her longingly. “You can be as ‘long’ as you want. I’ll always love you.”

In the end, after his semester was over, Paul was able to make good on his promise, but later than he had anticipated. The day was calm, tranquil and ideal to hang out with her. So he did.

“Anne?” Paul called as he rang her doorbell.

“I’m here!” responded an overly low voice from behind the house. Paul followed the sound of the voice, leading him around a path of chaotically placed stones in the ground, through an old wooden fence gate and into the back garden, hidden from view. There, in the middle, curled as to not destroy the fences, was Anne. Paul was aghast. He hadn’t seen her in quite a while. “I’ve gotten longer, it seems,” she said with a tinge of sadness. Paul approached his lover. She stretched out her feet, placing one just by him. “Woah, it’s as long as you!” she said.

Paul caressed the arch of her feet, just before walking up to her chest, his hand trailing on her skin. Laying down on her side as gravity pulled her breasts down, Paul saw how her body was as wide as he was tall. He stopped as he reached her chest, unsure if he should continue.

“Play with them,” she permitted him.

Paul eyed Anne’s breasts, small bumps with an overgrown, puffed out areola. At their tips extended nipples that now rivaled his wrist in size. Without thinking, happy to see her again, his sex erected, Paul pressed himself against her side, took a nipple and bent it toward his mouth. Like the rest of her body, it seems her teats had grown overly long as well. Paul placed his lips against it, toying with the flesh. Anne’s eyes rolled back, accepting the pleasure. She imagined herself in the near future, and thought of how Paul would be smaller than ever against her. Paul’s hands struggled to contain the burgeoning nipple as it stiffened.

“Help me up!” he asked her.

Anne grasped his body with ease, her fingers fully circling the circumference of his body, and placed him down as she laid down on her back. Paul placed his two feet on one wide areola and embraced the elongating mass of engorging teat, now reaching past his shoulder in height. Anne’s excitement coursed through her body, stretching her longer, her legs pushing out of the yard, her head pushing and breaking the wooden fence. Paul unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall on the floor. He pressed his sex against her erect nipple, feeling its ruggedness as its flesh overtook his member. Anne’s face was so far away now.

Paul’s mind wandered as her warmth surrounded him. He could feel vascular tubes inside the flesh of Anne’s excited cylinder of flesh. His penis pressed hard into it, the disparate growing bumps of skin pushing against his legs, chest and middle part. At some point, with just the right angle, pressure was put in between his sex and taint, exciting a prostate all too happy to receive attention. Anne moaned, a deep, guttural cry of pleasure as she concentrated on how her nipples felt, how much her lengthy body dominated everything they both did. During this precise moment, as both reveled in perversity, no thoughts of the future were had, only comfort in the moment.




Summer had arrived; in a nearby meadow, Anne rested. The sun bathed on her naked body. Paul, who had just arrived atop a nearby mound, admired the view. She had grown so much, relatively and proportionally. Paul walked toward his lover, passing by feet now much longer than an entire person with toes the size of his torso. He jogged past her leg, reaching the side of her ribcage, before finding purchase on one of her protruding ribs so as to climb up her.

“Huh what?” Anne woke from her nap, feeling a small tickle on the right side of her stomach. She looked down at the valley between her breasts, only to see Paul. “Think fast!” she yelled at Paul with a smile. The man started sprinting, just as an enormous hand gently slammed behind him, before mimicking someone walking with two of the hand’s fingers. Paul barely reached the middle of her fingers as the two improvised legs walked over him, before rapidly turning around, and pushing him down.

Paul laughed, grabbing the large digit pushing him down. He pushed it left and right, trying to get rid of it, but knew that Anne was simply being playful with him. Finally, he brought her index back toward him, kissing her fingerprint. Anne closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling. Her sensitive fingers felt everything. At her current growing size, she knew she had to take in every moment she could, fearful of a future where even Paul might be too small to feel. After a moment, the finger Paul was holding on pulled up, and him with it. He looked down as he passed over her chin, before being lowered on her lips.

“Mr. Paul, you should kiss your girlfriend properly: on the lips!” she told him, testing his balance as her mouth moved. Paul crouched as he embraced the lower mass of red flesh. The two lovers stayed like this for a while, Anne with her eyes closed, once again concentrating on Paul. A small pressure, like a large pebble on her lip. She passed a free finger from her other hand over her breast, titillating her nipple. Her lungs filled up, a sense of calmness washing over the couple. Moments passed. “Paul,” finally asked Anne, “Let’s try for more today.”

“Like what?” questioned Paul back.

“I want to try… while we still can, I want to try having you inside!” Anne whispered. Her cheeks flustered as both her nipples tensed outward. The muscles of her inner thighs tensed up at the idea. Anne, still with her eyes closed, could feel the pressure leave her lips, continuing over her chin, before jumping down on her neck. She felt her man running down her chest. A few more steps… Anne could feel crumbs being left behind Paul: pieces of clothes. Her sex tensed up, knowing he would soon reach it. In front of her man would soon dress a dense shrub of auburn pubic hair, not unlike an unkempt yard. Anne had stopped shaving her private area since she outgrew razors. Paul saw his girlfriend’s engorging clitoris and did not think twice before jumping on it




There was no stopping her. Every following day, every ongoing week, every new month, Anne grew ever bigger, ever longer. Moment by Moment, Paul found himself first under her ankle, then eventually barely able to reach the folds under the high arch of her lengthy feet. As she grew, so did her needs. She realized how much Paul loved her strange shape, which her growth had only deeply accentuated. Her proportions kept elongating as her height reached new records. Paul noticed as he returned to her one day, Anne sitting in the middle of the valley she now hid in, with her arms holding her bent legs toward her. A normal person would probably have rested their head on their knees, but not Anne: her limbs had grown so much her head could only rest on the middle of her thighs, with a clear, long hand space between the top of her head and the bottom of her knees. That was considering her torso itself had also gotten longer, yet not as much as her now ever longer skinny legs, feet, arms and hands. 

To approach her, Paul had to pass by the nearby forest. At some point, everything became dark as her thighs, far over his head, covered the whole area in shade. Every day in the past few weeks, he had made the trek. Every time, he had a bit longer to walk. —I’ll have to talk to her about relocating—he thought. Finally, Paul reached the side of a large wall of skin: the skinny, defined inverted glute of her ass. For a moment, he admired her mass, before taking a small pistol out of his backpack. He took aim and pressed the trigger. The bullet detonated away, only to superfluously penetrate Anne’s thick skin, no more than a microscopic grain of sand would. The wall moved, her powerful muscles contracting as her skinny glutes displayed giant interlocking striations. Paul backed off as Anne’s hand dropped closer to his side, her boney fingers crashing down just a few meters away. —So long…—thought Paul, admiring how much more extensive her lanky fingers seemed to be compared to a few days ago. Had she been her original size, there was no doubt she could casually surround half his waist size. 

Paul grasped some overgrown fingerprints and hoisted himself up. —God, one full-finger length must be an entire field!—realized Paul, his mind having trouble understanding her growing scale. He placed himself on all four as she brought her hand up, finding easy purchase on her skin. Above him, he saw the underside of her bent knee, her knee bone easily noticeable on each side. A powerful scent hit him as her hand continued its path: a sort of flowery fragrance, with a tinge of humidity. Paul knew all too well what it meant. Anne was excited. In front of him dressed Anne’s now immense labia. Even its lips had gotten even longer since she’s grown. The entire vagina protruded obscenely, to a point where one of her hands would be insufficient to contain its many overflowing folds. 

From inside his backpack, Paul took out a large hammer, powerful enough to destroy cinder blocks. On top of his head, he affixed a portable light. Like a miner about to enter a deep chasm, Paul stood ready. The finger he stood on lunged toward the labia, its lips spasming, opening up as he approached, strands of girl cum forming bridges across its opening. Anne, also, was ready for him.




Eventually it was that Anne found herself walking away from it all. She carried Paul in her hands, his being safe in the middle of a crack of a fold of skin. She walked away from the continent, her foot displacing a large mass of water for leagues with each step. She sought an island, or something similar, to hide her. But nothing could contain her. She found islands the size of her hand at most, and continents too afraid of her at worst. The ocean’s water reflected her misshapen elongated shape as she walked across the ever-shrinking sphere that was Earth. Soon she would be all that was left. Too long to exist in this world.

Until she felt it.

A small prick in her palm. She would have barely noticed, if it hadn’t been for her heightened senses. She looked at her hand, her enhanced vision adjusting to the scale, and noticed Paul had written a simple message for her, in large bold letters several times the size of his body: “don’t give up, I’m always there for you” it read.

Anne laughed. Reality would now bend to her as her limbs spilled out like branches all over the rapidly shrinking spheroid. Forever, she knew there was someone vouching for her, part of her. 




Paul saw the monstrous eye of her lover pull back after reading his message, its vast sphere like a strange sea of shifting colors. He had noticed all too well her state of distress as she fled civilization, and soon the planet. But for Paul, Anne was now everywhere. He walked deeper into the ever-growing mass that was his girlfriend. Mass of skin cells moved around him like bubbles on the surface of boiling water. His body, tired from a day of walking, would soon need to find a place to shelter for the night, an arduous feat on Anne’s constantly shifting epidermis. Tonight, though, Paul would be lucky. A crevice formed between two growing cells, their expanding form good enough to plant a small tent. 

Far away, deep in the dark sky, Paul noticed Anne’s eyes rolling back, and like that night in the garden, many months ago, her obscenely long nipple hardened. No doubt she was speeding up her growth. This would put her leagues away from anything near Earth. Paul knew he would stay with her, he just hoped she would not forget him as she reached new heights. 

Paul thought back on the very first time Anne came to him, concerned about her body’s shape. 


—Anne, you’re not too long—he thought,—you’re just my big girlfriend.—


And so Anne kept growing longer, for all eternity, with Paul as her shepherd.