- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another quick story! A bit longer than The Tomb. Enjoy!

"First visit?"

The youthful female doctor scribbled on her clipboard-held form as she asked Darrell the question. He carried his head in his hands as he uttered softly,

"Uh, yeah."

Darrell's eyes avoided her. His vision escaped to an anatomical poster hanging on a wall nearby. Darrell didn't want to admit it, but he was truly concerned. This issue had plagued him for months, and he needed to investigate it.

"Well, looks like we've already got you in our system."

She smiled at him, and Darrell reciprocated. The doctor clicked her pen, deposited it into her coat pocket, and placed the clipboard down. Darrell rested close to her on the patient bench. She calmly approached him and asked,

"Want to tell me what's going on?"

The room paused for a moment. Darrell's legs shuffled gently as the stature of his upper body fell. His eyes fell to the ground, he rubbed the back of his neck, and he mumbled his response,

"Been having some issues with- uh, getting it up."

After his words, Darrell glanced at her. He dreaded her reaction. The doctor titled her head, shifted her lips to the side, and casually floated closer to him. Her eyes remained locked on him,

"That's- a tough deal. Let's do some troubleshooting."

She reached out, seized his hand, and guided it toward his groin area. Darrell flinched away from her touch; however, she continued to hold his palm there until he gave in.

"I...uh..."

"No need to be nervous, here."

She substituted his hand for hers and clasped his crotch firmly. Darrell tried to squirm away, but the doctor's grip persisted.

"What gets your there, Darrell?"

He looked down at her hand and then back up into her dark eyes. He couldn't believe how assertive she was being. He gave in to her question.

"Being- small."

She was taken aback. She inspected him and replied,

"-uh you're not exactly tall."

"No, no. I want to be as small as an insect."

The doctor released his hand and retreated back.

"Insect? Like an ant or a fly?"

Darrell nodded. She took another look at him. Her expression softened. She chuckled.

"You get off to seeing giant women?"

His face reddened instantly. She laughed again and said,

"Well, I think we have just the thing. Be back momentarily."

She left the room. Darrell sat alone for several minutes after she departed. It wasn't long before he heard footsteps approaching. Eventually, she reentered the room. In her hand, she carried a mysterious syringe filled with green liquid. Darrell's heart raced as she approached him. His legs shivered mildly, though he tried to suppress it. The doctor approached him with the needle in hand. She came within inches of his body and gazed at him as she held up the instrument.

"Ready?"

Darrell gulped audibly. His eyes darted around the room. The doctor leaned forward, her hands on either side of his thighs, and whispered,

"Relax."

Her voice was soothing yet commanding. Darrell closed his eyes. She injected the syringe into his thigh muscle, right above his kneecap. His eyes shot open when he felt the sharp sting. The world began to spin around him violently, and everything melted into itself. He gasped for air while reality bent and warped. The colors of the room became distorted and shimmered. Then darkness overtook his sight entirely.

When Darrell opened his eyes again, he felt nimble and light, almost weightless. He looked down at himself. His body had shrunk drastically. The world around him was still intact; however, all of the objects were now massive. The patient chair he had rested on during the visit was now a sprawling field of upholstery. The walls of the room surrounding him were immense. The ceiling seemed impossibly far away, like planets in the night sky.

Suddenly, a series of booms shook the ground he stood upon. Darrell fell over onto one knee. He looked up to see a gargantuan figure approaching him. It was the doctor. She was the size of a mountain. A white lab coat draped across her entire body like velvet. Her black hair flowed out behind her and stretched to infinity. She stopped before him and spoke gently,

"How're you feeling?"

Darrell's vision swam with dizziness and confusion. He could only nod his head. She replied,

"I'm going to get comfortable. Watch me."

With her hands, she unbuttoned her white coat and tossed it aside. She pulled off her undershirt next, revealing a pair of large brown breasts that hung freely from her chest. Darrell stared at them as they jiggled about with every movement of her figure. Next, her fingers stretched her tight pants down along her hips until they slipped free from her legs. The doctor's legs were plump and rounded, bound with a delicate layer of skin that looked deliciously succulent to him. Finally, she slipped off her sandals. Her feet were perfectly shaped and smooth. Her toes were adorned with perfectly painted red nail polish. She was completely nude.

"Look at that! We're making some progress."

Darrell glanced down at his penis. It was engorged and throbbing. He stared at it as if it were an alien object. She bent down and rested her giant arm beside him. She leveled with him,

"I'm going put you in my ass."

Darrell was stunned for a moment. He could feel a rush of arousal course through his entire body as he looked up at her, but he was slightly concerned.

"Is that safe?"

She snickered at his question. With swiftness, her fingers grasped him. He let out a loud groan and his eyes widened. Her action caught him off guard.

"What's it matter? Not like you have a choice anyways."

Her words caused him to feel alarmed, but he still felt like maybe this was all part of the experience. Ultimately, he did not object as she guided him into her anus. Her sphincter tightened around him as she accepted him in her depths. He could feel the flesh walls pulse and shift around him as she slowly forced him inside. The sensation was intense. The smell of her feces assaulted his nose as he entered her body cavity. It was foul; however, it was also intoxicatingly pleasant to him. She reached back to spread her cheeks apart and thrust him deeper inside her rectum. In the darkness and heat, Darrell couldn't breathe and began to panic. He felt as though he would suffocate. He used his fists to beat against her inner walls of her, but she ignored him.

"Ah, so fucking good."

Her butt muscles clenched around him tighter and tighter. Her insides were squeezing the life from him. His mind began to race as he feared that he might die there. He screamed as loudly as he could, but it was silenced by a sudden suction. In an instant, her sphincter drew his body inwards and clamped down on him. The resulting pressure crushed his entire body. His bones shattered instantly, and his body became a red gooey pulp. She continued to squeeze his remains deeper into her bowels. His mangled corpse joined with her stool and began to rot inside her intestines. In the passages of her digestive tract, his soul became lost forever.

After a brief trip to the bathroom, the doctor was met by a nurse in the hallway.

"Oh, Kate! Did you have any patients scheduled today?"

The doctor replied, "Nope! Just finishing up some paperwork."