- Text Size +
Story Notes:


‘Ahhh what a beautiful day.’ The young man, still in pyjamas, opened the window and breathed in the fresh air of the outdoors, looking out at the busy cityscape. The sun shone from the bright blue sky as life went about as usual. Then, suddenly, a massive shock arose, the earth was shaking. Cars were crashing, people were screaming and windows were shattering. The masses of people took cover as the earthquake ensued. The man who looked out of his window, who thought he would be looking forward to a fresh beautiful day, was instead hiding under his table as the room around him shook and objects smashed to the ground.


And then in a sudden moment, silence. The earth was still once more, and there was nothing but silence. The man got to his feet and walked back to his window. It was darker? His eyes then widened in shock from what he was witnessing. The city was no longer what it once was. The bright clear blue sky had been replace with a dark distant blurry blanket of brown. The air was stale and devoid of its once fresh breeze. ‘Is this a dream?’ the man thought to himself. Then once again, the ground started shaking, but it was different this time. It was patterned. Each shake came with an accompanying ‘BOOM’, and it was only growing closer and louder. The man looked up from his bedroom window to the sky as a shadow eclipsed the city. ‘It can’t be...no way...’

——————————————————————————————————————————

The sound of the bell rang throughout the halls. ‘Ahhhh, finally. Class is over.’ Jaden got up from his seat and rushed out the classroom. The sound of his flip flops smacking against the floor echoed throughout the hallway as he eagerly made his way back to the dorm. With his wavy brown hair swayed to the side, a light breeze passed through his cream coloured shorts and tight red t-shirt forming around the muscles of his well built body. His bright blue eyes focused eagerly on his route back home.

 

It had been a while since Jaden was able to relax. His class kept on piling on so many assignments, and his roommate was always around. But now he has some alone time, and he planned to relieve himself as best as he could. Jaden has a secret fetish which he wanted to be sure no one would find out, making it hard to find the right time for privacy. He loved the idea of being shrunk, nothing more than a tiny dominated by a giantess. He would try to find lots of websites and videos based on this, and now he has the perfect opportunity to again.

 

He has finally reached his room. Salvation at last awaited him as he opened the door and walked in. He was however a bit surprised to see what he found. The floor seemed extra dusty, even on the clothes he left on the floor. Spots of grey covered the floor and other surfaces on his desk chair. ‘God this place is filthy. Gonna have to clean it before Jack gets back.’ Jaden wanted to tidy the place up, but he waited for his moment of pleasure for so long he was not going to wait any longer. And with that, he decided to ignore the state of his room and head straight to his desk. His flip flops once again slapped against the floor, ignoring the new patches of grey littering the floor.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Screams were the only thing that could be heard in the city, now consumed by the shadow of Jaden’s flip flop. The sole of the footwear filled the entire sky for the tiny city, with onlookers only able to look on in confusion and fear. The small treads on the underside became more and more visible as it came closer. The sky was literally falling to the people. First the heel of the flip flop made contact with the ground, it fell so slowly to all the onlookers only making their impending doom worse. The deafening sound of crumbling buildings filled the area and drowned out the screams as the foot kept lowering, and the once tall skyscrapers becoming completely demolished so effortlessly under the weight of Jaden’s step, until...

 

STOMP

 

The city is no more. All that remained was flattened debris and the absence of millions of people that ceased to exist, snuffed out in the effortless thoughtless step of a college student.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Jaden finally reached his desk. At last, his computer. After throwing his flip flops to the side, he threw his pants off and chucked it anywhere, not really caring about the grey patches they landed on. He flipped to his favourite macro website, picking out some new POV videos to masturbate to. Already his erection was growing just at the thought. He hungrily stared at the computer screen not looking at anything else, not noticing his fully erect manhood leaning against the side of his desk, nor the small grey patch in its shadow on the desk’s surface. He finally found a video he liked and hit the play button. Already getting excited, thinking about his fantasies of being so tiny, the shaft of his cock started to dribble with pre-cum, a small stream running down the side heading straight into the direction of the patch of grey.

——————————————————————————————————————————

The city atop the desk was filled with as much confusion as the others. No one had known what had happened. All they could see dominating their vision was a seemingly endless thick tower of meat. While it seemed far away, the smell and heat certainly was not. The warmth that radiated from the pulsing cock along with the manly musk of Jaden’s manhood dominated the tiny city’s senses. Many found themselves choking on the new dense atmosphere, and the heat made it feel like a hot summer’s day near the equator. That however was not their deepest concern. The biggest danger of all was the oncoming tsunami of white, sliding down the side of Jaden’s erect manhood. A droplet of cum now dangled on its way down the curve, waiting to drop directly above the city. For about a minute there was just silence, as the millions of people within the small grey patch just looked up, staring at what will soon be their fate.

 

...

...

...

...

 

The droplet finally gave into gravity and detached from its meaty source. And like a high speed bomb, it hit directly into the centre of the city. Anyone looking down from high rise buildings knew there was no escape. The rush of cum was far too fast and high. The streets were quickly invaded with the extremely thick substance. Anyone trapped inside had no hope of swimming to the surface and quickly drowned in the goop. The pressure was too much for the buildings and soon they all gave in and became decimated.

——————————————————————————————————————————

‘Huh? Oh crap. I’m dripping shit all over my desk. Can’t have people seeing that.’ Jaden reaches for a tissue on his desk, wiping away the drop of cum on his desk in an instant and disposing it in the bin. Nothing remained of the grey patch. Not even any evidence of its existence. It was like it was never there at all. Jaden moves himself back from his desk, the underside of his cock scraping against the surface as he pulls himself.

——————————————————————————————————————————

The force from the air displacement starts pulling in millions of speck sizes people falling off the side of the desk. Many of these managed to catch themselves on the head of Jaden’s cock. Lots of debris from houses, buildings, cars and people littered the entire area of his cock head, but still too small to feel or notice for Jaden. Many people ended up adhered to the sticky surface of the head. The heat became so unbearable it was scalding for them, with many of their faces stuck to the hot surface and unable to peel off. Others found themselves surrounded by the bright pink landscape, trapped in the dense musky atmosphere. A few hundred thousand people were unlucky enough to fall into the deep hot dark abyss of Jaden’s slit. Many wondered how long the fall would be, as it became hotter, many fainted and blacked out from the absence of fresh air, but it didn’t mean anything because once they hit the end of the abyss, they completely dissolved into the volcanic hot ocean of cum that awaited its eruption. The others dared not go near the abyss, not that it would have made much difference. Soon they too would meet their end. As the ground beneath their feet shook, the now ever so familiar experience of an earthquake, they knew what was happening. Jaden was now moving his hand against his cock.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Jaden was really satisfied. He found the perfect video, with the girl in on camera pretending to be a cruel giantess, Jaden immensely enjoying the role of being a tiny, pretending to be completely controlled by her. Oh how he wished he could shrink down to be only an inch tall and have his life completely dominated as his tiny body barely made it up to the ankles. But it is only a fantasy, he knew he would never be able to experience something like that, it was just impossible. So he will enjoy the moment as much as he can there, thrusting his hand harder, and faster, and harder. ‘Oh fuck, oh fuck, ahhhhhhhhh.’ And with a deep moan, a thread of Jaden’s load shot out with full force. Anything on his cock was completely obliterated, anyone would have drowned or been absorbed into the hot goop. With another sheet of tissue paper, scrunched up and thrown in the bin, it was like wiping out all the evidence.


Jaden looked back at the floor in his room. He still had to deal with the small patches of grey dirt. He walked across the room, barefoot and slamming against more millions of people. Just a destructive wall of sole flesh showing no mercy to the people below obliterating the onlookers in an instant. He took a vacuum out of the cupboard by the entrance, and took care of the rest of the patches of grey. By the time he was finished, not a single soul remained. Jaden knew nothing, and probably will never know, of the countless tens of millions of people he has crushed, drowned, suffocated and snuffed out during his moment of pleasure. Jaden woke up the next morning preparing for class. Everyone was noticeably shocked at the news of the disappearing cities from all around the world. They say 200 million people, vanished just like that. It was a mystery that would baffle global scientists forever.