- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a quick story, enjoy!

"Really? Another bug? Ugh."

She scoffed at the peculiar insect and continued undressing. Jackie had just completed her daily cardio workout. Her body was drenched. Droplets of moisture decorated the surface of her skin. Gravity tugged on her perspiration, leading her sweat to stream and dart softly down her legs, neck, and arms. She tilted her head back and exhaled gently. Her fingers dug down inside her running shoes and pried. With the removal of each shoe, a thick musky aroma permeated the room.

"Thought you were clever coming here, huh? I've got something for you."

Jackie smirked and took one of her worn athletic shoes and inverted it. She hovered the shoe's hole over the insect. It seemed very distressed but ultimately failed to evade her. She lowered the smelly sneaker over the bug, completely isolating it inside.

"Mmm, how's that?"

 She laughed as she stripped off her undies and sports bra. With her body bare, she entered a nearby shower stall to rinse off. Jackie failed to realize that the bug she was playfully torturing was no mere insect. The bug was in fact a man by the name of Gunther who had accidentally shrunk himself while visiting the gym earlier. In the harsh darkness of the shoe, Gunther panicked. He desperately covered his mouth to avoid breathing in the sickening fumes. The damp innards of the shoe reeked terribly. He stumbled around from side to side searching for some small crease or opening to exit from, but he was unsuccessful. She had sealed him inside.

After almost fifteen minutes, Jackie slipped out of the shower. She quickly toweled off and approached her gym bag and adjacent locker. Her shoe was positioned the same as she had left it earlier. She squatted down and lifted the sneaker from the floor. An exhausted insect was revealed to her. Gunther was lying down on his back with his eyes closed. The lifting of the sneaker had shocked his senses. He raised his arm to shield him from the bright lights of the room. A massive smiling woman, Jackie, loomed above him. Her curvy nude figure was completely exposed to him from this low angle. Jackie's face came closer to him and she spoke,

"You just gave up? Wow, what a shame. Oh well. You can't expect much from a dumb insect."

Her face showed disappointment and Gunther's anxiety rose. He hoped she would help him get back to normal size. She spoke again,

"Guess I'll just put you out of your misery."

Before Gunther could even react to her words, Jackie tightened her face, cleared her throat, and spat a generous wad of saliva and phlegm onto his body. Gunther immediately surfaced and gagged. He wiggled his body violently, but he was trapped within Jackie's mucus and nasal discharge. Jackie appeared amused and let out a thunderous laugh,

"Pathetic."

In an instant, she raised her plump, meaty sole and leisurely lowered it onto Gunther's tiny body. The immense heat and pressure became unbearable. With each passing second, she pressed him further into the cold tile floor with the ball of her foot. He yelled out, but no one heard him. His bones snapped, and his organs crushed. Blood shot from every orifice. Finally, Gunther popped. His remains were only a small stain underneath her foot.