- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I made this because I have been suffering from Hu Tao Brainrot for the past week.

You awaken with a sticky feeling covering your body, a rough surface against your cheek. A light source lays ahead and above you, and as you slowly come to your senses, you pick up on an odd, musty smell. Asyou try to pick yourself up off the strange, almost cloth-like floor of this humid cave, you see it… a small insignignia of a flower on the rough floor, with the letters “HT” inside… just what is this place?


From above, just out of your view, Hu Tao observes her newly-acquired living toy… she had to pay a bunch of money for your small body, but it’ll be worth it… especially since she now has a new, living, breathing person to mess with! Her haunting chuckle resounds throughout the room, barely reaching your ears without registering… but her next action certainly does.


Without warning, the floor under you quakes, and you’re brought up to Hu Tao’s eye level. The massive woman tips her shoe so that you tumble towards the opening… and that’s exactly when you see her. She looks incredibly innocent, with her small body and round face… but her eyes and smile are full of mischief. This lady does not have good intentions.


“Greetings, little one~! I’m glad to see you awake, or else I would’ve had to return you… the name’s Hu Tao, 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor! Buuut… you can call me Goddess Hu Tao, or Your Majesty, Oya~ it’s nice to make your acquaintance!”


The monolithic woman sticks a finger in her shoe for you to shake, truly enforcing the difference in size between the both of you… but you don’t accept her polite gesture, too concerned with your current predicament to care about this kindness.


“Not the talkative type, huh… that’s okay! I’m sure you and I will get along juuust fine…~ now, let’s go over some ground rules! One! I own you. That means you have to listen! If you don’t listen… well, I’ll show you my funeral services firsthand~. Two! If you have a request to make, you gotta tell me firsthand, and you have to call me Your Majesty while you do it! Otherwise, I won’t listen! Aaand three! This one is more of a heads up… but good behavior is rewarded! The better a job you do following my requests, the more freedom you’ll have, and the more rewards you’ll receive! Doesn’t that sound nice~?”


You try to answer, say no, but you’re placed back on the floor before she can hear you. She gives you a wave goodbye before the light that has remained constant so far is replaced by steamy white cloth… Goddess Hu Tao’s Humid Toes and Steamy Socks. The fabric-clad feet bowl you over as they make their grand entrance, pinning you underneath her arches as you squirm against her weight. However… all your efforts are for naught as you hear your owner talk down to you.


“Oh, you feel great down there, oya~! Feel free to keep going, and maybe you’ll earn a reward on the first day… though a few kisses would get you really far~!”


The Director walks to her desk, pounding you into her damp, musty insole with her steamy, musky sock. You feel your every bone compress to fit under her arch with each step before getting lifted up and being sent into free fall as the foot falls back down for another step… a seemingly endless cycle of torture. However… the end finally comes as Hu Tao sits down at her desk, and judging by how she’s tapping her foot and grinding your head beneath the ball of her foot… she’s not too happy with whatever it is she’s working on. This pain and torture within her sauna of a loafer continues for what feels like days, each hour a new form of anguish arriving just as you’re getting used to the first one. You slowly start to fade in and out of consciousness, your body’s bruised and battered state catching up with your mind’s exhaustion… and just as you slip into unconsciousness, a breath of fresh air and light once more… the last thing you see before heading into dreamland being the face of your new goddess.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed! New chapter coming when I feel like it :)