- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Really short intro just to get the ball rolling.

The rumbling was the first sign. Buildings shook, people fell and panicked as their they began to fear an earthquake. The only issue with that theory was that this city had never had an earthquake, not a single resident had ever experienced one, and yet hear they were, with the ground rhymically vibrating beneath them. John had just finished dropping his kid off at school when it had started, at first it was light, but as he began making a cup of coffee his kitchen started shaking, pictures falling from the walls as he held on to the counter. When the "earthquake" finally ceased he sprinted to the window to check the damage on his street, but instead he was greeted by an entirely different view.

Five pairs of legs. Longer and larger than most buildings he'd ever seen in his life. The first three were covered in pantyhose, with the fourth coated in long, rich black pants and the fifth completely bare. He followed the legs slowly upwards until his eyes stopped on the faces of five, beautiful Korean titans looming over his city. Each one of them had a look of contempt on their face, like the millions of people beneath them were pathetic and insignificant. As more and more people noticed John's ears were filled with screams as the entire city fell into a frenzy at the sight of the giantesses.

"JOHN!! JOHN! LOOK OUTSIDE!" His wife ran into the kitchen screaming, stopping when she realized he was already staring.

"Yeah.." Was all he could muster, somewhat enthralled by the sheer beauty of these goddesses.

"WE NEED TO GO GET SOPHIE! NOW! PLEASE!" She screamed. John nodded and the two got in their car, racing down the street, directly toward one of the giantesses. People had quickly given up with any form of traffic rules, racing down any lane they could just to get away from the titans. John's car was one of the only ones actually heading closer towards them. When they finally pulled up to the school the kids were already standing outside, being quickly distributed to their parents. John exited the car and looked up, freezing. He could see the outline of black panties behind the pantyhose of the giantess he was standing directly beneath. He wondered how long they were going to stay still, scouting out the city at their feet, hoping it would be long enough to get his kid and get out, but of course, it wasn't.

Irene's eyes trailed down to her feet, quickly spotting the mass evacuation going on at the school beneath her. She couldn't think of a better way to make their intentions for this city clear. The world got darker for John and he looked up to see the ever expansive black sole of a heel. He screamed and turned towards his wife and kid, barely managing to spit out the word "run" before the sky fell and everything ended.

Irene smirked as the school crumbled like sand beneath her foot. She relished in the feeling of removing these bugs from the world. THEIR world.

Yeri, Joy, Selugi, Wendy and Irene took their first steps into the city.