- Text Size +

After working tirelessly for a month, you finally collected enough money to fulfill your fantasies of being transformed into a thong. Although it was a very expensive procedure, it was possible to turn people into the objects they desired while fully keeping their conscious in tact. When this technology first went public, you were much too scared of getting stuck as an inanimate item. But thanks to many improvements in the tech over the years, you finally felt it was worth giving a shot. You could choose to be mailed to someone you know for them to use you, but much more alluring for you was that they had professionals to use you as long as you wanted without anyone needing to know your identity. Beyond that, you could pick and choose from dozens of choices when you turned into an object: whether your senses of taste and smell remained functional, whether you felt any pain, how much pleasure you experienced, and even how long you stayed as an object were all customizable!

Unable to contain your excitement, you filled out the necessary consent forms online and rushed to their labs for transformation without telling a soul. All you asked was that your sister let your Mom know at some point that you had decided to leave for college early, so she wouldn't be seeing you for quite a while. You were going to be a thong for an entire month, and nobody needed to know you were off fulfilling your fetishes during that time. As you rushed outside thinking you had nothing to worry about, however, you forgot to shut your computer down. It didn't take too long before your curious mother wandered into your room looking for you though, and soon enough she got her hands on it. Unaware to the fact that what she found wasn't just a random test site, she began messing with your settings.

"What's this now? One of those funny little personality tests? I didn't know my son was into these but let's see what he's written. What do you want to be transformed as? And he answered it with...a thong!? God, who knew my little man was such a pervert! And it looks like the rest of these questions are about the experience of being a thong. Wow, it seems like he really wrote up his perfect fantasy here..." Feeling a surge of motivation welling up from inside her, your mother was suddenly determined to sit down and keep reading.

"Well it's up to me as his mother to correct these gross perversions! I won't let the world be exposed to my son's sick little fantasies! Even if it is just going into some online database!" Peering closer into the screen, your mom stared down the bridge of her nose as she scrolled further down the page.


"Hmm, he wanted to be aroused as much as possible while avoiding all the terrible, nasty stuff he could encounter as a thong. Well that's not so realistic, now is it? No taste or even smell for that matter. Huh, now what kind of experience would that be with half your senses down the drain? If he really wanted to be a thong, he should expect everything that goes along with it! You know what would really teach him is if we doubled the strength of his senses! Double the smell and double the taste! God, that's so awful!" Despite speaking on how torturous the experience would be, your mother was still cracking up, nearly on the edge of tears as she imagined such an awful fate. 'I mean really, a person turning into a thong? How ridiculous!' she thought, wiping a tear of laughter away before resuming her reading.

"He also chose to pass on the pain of being sat on, stretching too much, or any feelings of suffocation inside of a particularly huge booty. Hmph, aren't those kinda essential parts of being a thong though? They've got to go on as well. Oh? And what's this now? He wrote a ton here! For...features?" Truthfully she wasn't sure if you had specifically avoided this section or just missed it accidentally, regardless your mother raised her eyebrows in intrigue.


"Let's see...looks like he didn't check any of these options! Now why wouldn't he want to be the best little panties money could buy? Ultra-comfort, extra stretchiness, lifetime durability, odor filtration, even sweat absorption, all free of charge! Hmmm, well heck, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't just check all these boxes! If I was lucky enough to get my hands on a thong with this many benefits, I'd never take them off~!" Biting her lip, getting lost in some kind of fantasy of her own, your mother couldn't help but imagine how fantastic that would be. Her butt was quite large, and with that came the unfortunate combo that it sweat...a lot. If only this funny little quiz were for a real thong, she'd pay anything for it!


"The last question is the duration you'd want to become a thong. He answered...just a month. I guess he imagined this as a short and fun affair, like some kind of vacation? Well, sorry son. If you truly wanted to become a thong, you should fully devote the rest of your life to being one! I don't think you could go back to being a normal human after living out your most sacred fantasy! Life as a human would just feel...so dull after that. Well, with how I changed his answers, maybe going back would be sweet release from the torment of nonstop booty!" Your mom stopped and chuckled for a moment, before considering the other side of her ideology. "But at the same time, I also don't believe you could ever be normal again after such awful torture. I think the only reasonable answer to this question must be permanent transformation!"


Smiling to herself at such great work, your Mom yawned and cracked her knuckles in front of herself. "Heehee~, well, I hope whoever reads these new and improved answers finds them as hilarious as I do! Of course, it would be terrible if someone actually had to live like this, but thankfully it's just some perverted online quiz, so at least nobody gets hurt~!"

"Hmm, wait a sec, what's this box at the bottom for? It wants an address for...delivery? Oh, I guess you get your item of choice as a complimentary gift for doing the survey! Well it makes sense why my son left it blank, I'd have loads of questions if I caught him with a woman's thong! Hmmmm, I guess I could take it though, I could always use another thong after all..."

Chapter End Notes:

I'm not totally opposed to continuing this story actually, although I do love how it left off! Let me know what you think with a review! :P


Or, read the original version by JustAnBox! https://www.deviantart.com/justanbox/art/Changing-His-Answers-926797626