[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

First Strike: you are shrunk down for one whole day. 

Second Strike: you are shrunk for a week. 

Third Strike:  you’re shrunk for a month. 

Fourth Strike: shrunk for a year. 

Fifth Strike: for life. 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Sci-Fi, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Humiliation, New World Order, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 18327 Read: 30872
Published: October 28 2022 Updated: July 05 2023

1. Prologue by Sockchatte [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (594 words)


2. The First Strike, part one by Sockchatte [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1051 words)


3. The First Strike, part two by Sockchatte [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2777 words)

4. The First Strike, part three by Sockchatte [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4740 words)


5. The First Strike, part four by Sockchatte [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3998 words)

Hey y'all... I'm a broken record but sorry again for the slow updates and slow pacing.  But I hope you enjoy this short chapter and feel free to let me know what you think! I really do love reading reviews and thank you to everyone who leaves one! And thank you to all who are reading this story!

6. The First Strike, part five by Sockchatte [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5167 words)
Hey y'all, I hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July! Sorry the updates are so infrequent, but if you're keeping up with this story at all, then please let me know and tell me what you think! Thank you to everyone who is reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter!