- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Everyone remembers their first strike, I was 13 years old when I got mine. I remember my family saying that’s a good age for a boy to get shrunk because you’re old enough to understand the weight of the punishment and young enough for it to make a lasting impact. Most boys get shrunk down as teenagers as they’re exposed to more opportunities to get in trouble with girls. And by most, I mean 95% of the entire male population. There are those perfect bastards that have somehow managed to kiss enough ass or have enough money to live their entire lives without getting shrunk. Sometimes, I swear they’re incapable of being shrunk as if their parents paid off the doctors when they were born. But I digress. The First Strike is a big deal, but the smallest of The Five Strikes. You’re only shrunk down for one day. Just 24 hours. For some, that’s enough to straighten them out and they never spend another minute of their lives shrunk down removing lint from someone’s toes with the bare hands, or wedged between buttcheeks, or being beaten up the flick of a girl’s pinky finger. However, as straight and narrow as most of men try our best to live, especially after our first shrink, the law is never in our favor and we can end up being shrunk down despite not having done anything wrong. Our biogenetic neuron phaser that’s implanted into our spine at birth becomes operational when we hit the age of 8 years old. From then on we’re officially living in fear of women. Ideally, one gets to finish their early years as a growing boy without being shrunk down, but sadly it does happen to young ones. It’s not even that uncommon for some people to hit all fives strikes by the age of 10. The poor bastards… they always usually have some older sister or evil stepmom that has it out for them their whole lives. They’re left with nothing but a fourth-grade education and a life of servitude and humiliation, and that’s if they don’t end up being squished or eaten after The Fifth Strike. After five strikes, it’s game over. You’re shrunk down permanently and the neuron phaser doesn’t allow regeneration and shuts off completely, leaving you no chance of ever being grown back to your original size. For the first four strikes, you’re tracked and protected by the law. The neuron phaser also provides your body with enhanced durability in addition to regeneration.

When I was 13 years old, I was visiting some family and got into trouble while playing with my 12 year old cousin. She was so innocent and sweet back then… nowadays she’s one of those people you see torturing shrinks on Flip-Flop. Her sadistic career began with me when she gave me my first strike. I was accused of hurting her after I pulled her hair while we were running around or wrestling or whatever we were doing back then. I definitely pulled her hair because I remember it was in retaliation to her slapping me in the face. It was all in good fun, just a little roughhousing between kids… but her mom, my Aunt Cherie, didn’t see it that way. She used it as an opportunity to teach her daughter the ways of being a woman. I watched my Aunt Cherie turn my sweet, friendly cousin into just another monster.