- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


This was the voted story idea for this year.  


“We should throw a Halloween party this weekend,” Henry offered to everyone in his small study group. The collective group looked up from their notes or books that they were going over for whatever exams that were coming up.



“Why,” Dustin asked, not too thrilled at the thought. Being Henry’s best friend since middle school he never let his mind not be expressed in front of Henry. Some of the times those thoughts would have been best unsaid, like how much he liked Henry’s sister. That was totally not something he ever wanted to hear.



“Because every year someone has a party and we never go, why not make it different this year? Why not do it on our own?” Henry suggested to everyone at the table.



Ben shrugged, he was probably the newest person to the group. Ben was a classmate in one of Henry’s classes and that just started to hang out in their little study group, as both of them majored in the same subject. “I mean I’m free this Halloween.”



Henry looked over to the only girl at the table, Trisha. Trisha happened to be Henry and Dustin’s crush since middle school. Neither of them had the guts or the balls to ask her out. Maybe because they were worried about what each other thought or would say if they made a move. Whenever Henry tried to ask, it always came off weird or as a social invite. Like just right now, Henry wanted to invite Trisha over just the two of them, but somehow it came out as a group invite. Henry watched as Trisha slowly nodded in agreement, “I’m free.”



Henry smiled at the news. Maybe this could be his chance to ask her out, finally after so many years, what could go wrong?



“Well, my parents are out of town. My sister has plans, especially since it will be Halloween,” Henry told everyone. Henry couldn’t help but see Dustin perk up at the mention of his older sister.



“She still lives with you and your parents,” Dustin was more curious than he needed to be with his sister.



“Yeah,” Henry retorted, trying not to sound annoyed with his buddy.



“So like, is it a costume party,” Trisha asked, sounding excited.



Henry slowly nodded as a plan started to come to him. A thought that would make this night unforgettable for everyone. “Yeah…” Henry replied as he looked at Ben grinning. “What about you? Kind of can’t do this without you.”



Ben looked perplexed at the statement as everyone was looking at him for an answer, “Wha- me, why?”



Henry looked at his other friends and then back at Ben, “Because…” Henry remarked hoping he caught on to the hint, which he didn’t. Slowly Henry went on, “The project we are working on… for our degrees…”



Ben frowned as he looked more confused than ever, “What? What are you talking about?”



Henry slapped his face with his hand in disbelief. Both of them had been working since freshman year on this shrinking device to present to their professors and peers. Something that had taken several years to even get off the ground. With something so revolutionary both Henry and Ben were hoping it would land them a job in some fancy lab or government sector once they step off that graduation stage.



Deciding not to make Ben more confused or his other friends feel uncomfortable about it, Henry told everyone about his plan. “We can all dress up to a certain theme, eat a literal ton of chocolate or whatever candy you really like, stream a bunch of cheesy horror movie on an enormous BIG ass screen-”



It was now that Ben caught on as he blurted out the surprise, “You want to shrink down for Halloween?!”



Henry tried to calm the startled Ben, but Trisha and Dustin were already peppering him with more questions. It took him a few moments to calm them down, “It’s safe, we already did a million trial runs and everything is fine. Yes, I wanted to shrink down. Think about it, you buy a kids size candy bar for like ten cents, or whatever, a quick snack that’s not even that filling. But if you shrink down now you have a billion or whatever servings of your favorite candy!” The table was quiet for a few moments as his friends thought about it, each one imagining what he said. Going on Henry added, “And we all have been to the movies before, with the giant screens like seventy five feet wide… well imagine it being three hundred!”



Now things seemed a little more appealing. However it seemed Ben, Trisha, and Dustin were still debating on the idea. Finally Trisha turned to Ben, “Is he telling the truth, is it safe?”



Ben gave a weak shrug, “I mean it is, we tested it on ourselves plenty of times but like…” Ben gave a ‘I don’t know why’ gesuter to Trisha, “To just use it for a stupid party... That just seems immature to me.”



Henry felt insulted at his unique and fun idea, but didn’t attack Ben on his point. The scientist in Henry would have roasted anyone asking what he was of his friends, but this was one of those crazy ideas that would be epic if pulled off right. Which is exactly why he needed Ben there to double- NO, triple check everything. Last thing Henry would want would be changing something by accident or miscalculating the shrinking procedure.



Dustin was the first to jump on board, as he was Henry’s best bud, it was kind of his style. “You know what, why not. You had me at candy.”



Henry didn’t bring up the fact that Dustin had a certain look in his eyes since the mention of Henry’s sister. He was sure he had him at SISTER and not CANDY, but what the heck, that was one down. Henry looked to Ben, who seemed to be crunching numbers in his head about probability or whatever, but finally he sighed, “Yeah… yeah I’ll help out.”



“Sweet!” Henry nodded as he turned to the last one of the group.



Trisha looked sheepish at the idea. Something that Henry couldn’t blame her on. However, seeing the pressure of everyone else looking at her seemed to cave her resolve as she nodded, “Fine, but this better be a fun night.”



Henry was delighted at the news, “It will, I swear it. It’s a night none of us will forget. Now about costumes…” Henry chuckled as he told everyone, “Just think small okay?”



Henry loved the confused looks on his friends as they all muttered the same word, “Small?”








“You’re not going to a party tonight,” Hazel asked Henry, with a certain judgmental tone, as he sat on the couch looking up what movies were on stream tonight.



Henry wanted to give his big sister a certain look, but she was walking around the house grabbing her stuff, not glancing at him. A purse left on a chair, make-up from the bathroom, and God knows what else. When she finally came back into the room Henry gave his answer to her a cocky answer, “I am.”



It was now that Hazel paused her walking around, “What? YOU?! My little nerdy brother is going to a party… as in with other people-”



Henry snapped at his sister, “YES! Is it that hard to believe?”



Hazel thought about it for a few moments and gave a soft shrug, “Uh… yeah? I mean, when do you party? This doesn’t sound like my little baby brother.”



“When I fucking want to,” Henry snapped at the belittling remarks she used.



“Whooooa cool your jets there MR. smarty pants,” Hazel scoffed. “No need to be bitter about the truth.”



Henry folded his arms over his chest while still trying to cue up some of the cheesy but still good horror films for his Halloween party. Sure he could have told Hazel about his party at home but he knew that she wouldn’t count that as an actual party and maybe even make fun of him. She would call it hanging out or it isn’t a REAL party. Which was somewhere she was going to tonight. Not that Henry cared what she thought, he just didn’t want to deal with his bratty older sister right now. “Whatever,” Henry muttered as he got a nice movie list set up that he hoped everyone would like.



Hazel grabbed her jacket and asked, “So, where is this party, and when will you be back-”



Henry was still feeling sore about his sister's remark and barked out, “Whenever the hell I feel like it!”



It was now Hazel turned toward him looking upset. She didn’t shout or scream at him, but Henry could see the hurt and disgruntled look on her face when she spoke with a tone of surrender, “Fine… okay.” Henry didn’t know why but that look of gloom from Hazel kind of stung. However he was tired of Hazel being that overbearing sister that always constantly talked down to him or stepped on his plans or corrected him. Hazel grabbed some shoes and sat down near Henry, as he continued to pretend to be looking for movies to watch. “Just do me a favor little bro…”



Henry sighed at the annoying term she NEVER let him forget. Being the bigger sibling, both in age and height, Henry looked at his sister who slipped on some shoes, “What?”



“Just be careful, okay? I know you don’t party much, but like… look out for what you drink? Who you hang out with…” Hazel warned in a loving manner. Henry rolled his eyes before she went on, “And more importantly don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, okay?”



Henry replied in a dry tone, “So basically do the opposite of what you just warned me NOT to do.”



Hazel scoffed and rolled her eyes as she smiled, “Don’t be a smart ass with me.” Hazel got up and quickly headed over to Henry. Before he could dodge or get out of the way, his sister grabbed his head and smooched his forehead in a loving manner. “See you when I see you.”



Henry made a disgusted noise, as he felt his sister kiss his forehead. “Ewww, stop doing that, I’m too old for that shit.”



Hazel laughed as she headed for the front door, “Never, you’ll always be my little itty bitty baby brother.” Before Henry could say anything Hazel was out the door.



Henry was still fuming at how embarrassing that was, while sitting on the coach... along with Ben and Dustin nearby. Ben looking EXTREMELY uncomfortable at what he just witnessed, and Dustin still longingly looking at the front door in hopes that Hazel came back in, forgetting something.



Finally Ben spoke in a timid voice, “That was your sister?”



Henry felt a tinge of embarrassment at the question but answered it, “Yeah.”



“Soooo hot,” Dustin commented.



“Dude,” Henry replied with an unbelievable annoyance in his best buddy.



“SHE IS THOUGH,” Dustin defended himself. “Like she is so-”



“DUDE,” Henry barked, now angry at Dustin’s callous empathy to Henry’s feelings about the subject of how attracted he was to Hazel.



Ben broke the silence, “Uh… so should we set up the device now? Isn’t Trisha coming over?”



The change in the subject broke Henry out of his anger toward Dustin over his smoking hot sister. “Yeah, she had a few things to do, but she’ll be here soon. We should set up the shrinking device, it’s gonna take a while.”



Henry got up off the couch and slowly helped Ben pull out the parts and devices needed to set up the shrinking machine. Although it wasn’t a lot, calibrating and setting everything to the right levels was gonna be the most time consuming part of this project. As Ben and Henry went into ‘geek mode’, Dustin seemed to be grabbing snacks and other things needed and bringing them out to the coffee table in the living room. Henry had got the movies ready, Dustin was in charge of setting up a good movie experience for everyone, which meant treats and seating. Being tiny they couldn’t use a couch to watch TV, so they needed something else to sit on.



With everyone working on something for the party, Henry didn’t even notice when Trisha showed up. The doorbell rang and Henry jerked up from the many parts he had to connect to the shrinking device. “That’s got to be Trisha.” Hurrying to the door not too far away, Henry yanked it open to see that it was indeed Trisha. “Hey! You made it. I almost thought you weren’t going to.”



“Uh, Yeah,’ Trisha nodded quickly before looking past Henry. “What’s going on here?”



“Uh, just setting things up. Got the shrinking machine and foodstuff set up, just got to touch up on a few things.”



Trisha looked hesitant before slowly walking inside, “We… are we really doing this? Shrinking? Like for real, for real?”



Henry nodded, giving her a sense of comfort as he smiled, “It’ll be fine. We did it like ten thousand times in the lab. If it freaks you out we can change you back to normal, lickety split.”



Still not sure, Trisha sternly spoke, “I’m not freaking out, I just want to make sure there isn’t some kind of issue.”



Henry was about to reply when something jumped out of the corner of the room catching his eye, it darted up on the coffee table nearby. Henry turned toward the sudden appearance of the unsuspecting object that came out of nowhere. It took him a moment before he saw what it was, Cici, the family pet cat standing on the table like it owned the place. Slowly walking across the hard top and eyeballing the sweets left out. Henry sighed seeing the distracting creature, “Cici… down,” Henry told her however the creature had its own plans as it sniffed a few things disregarding Henry’s words. It did a circle around the table top before finally jumping down.



“Awww, what a cutie,” Trisha said watching the cat march around like it didn’t it owned the home.



Henry rolled his eyes as she called and beckoned the cat toward himself. Cici slowly followed Henry as he led Cici toward the back door, “Don’t need her messing or bumping into anything while we're shrunk.” Henry explained as he opened the door and shooed the cat out of the room and shut it closed. “Last thing we need is her rubbing into the shrinking device and messing it up.”



Trisha looked saddened by the news of the cat leaving but nodded in agreement. Trisha watched Henry return to the living room and stood there with the others, as they watched Henry and Ben finish up. All four of them stood around waiting for Henry to explain what was going on tonight.



“Okay, so…” Henry sighed after dealing with the cat. “Everyone got their outfits?” Dustin held up a book bag and Trisha pointed to her bag she dropped by the door. Ben nodded at Henry’s question. “Good, so we're all gonna change into them and come back here. When we do, the shrink machine is gonna be set to change everyone into the actual size of their costume.”



There was a murmur from everyone and confused looks before Henry went on, “Whoever has the SMALLEST costume, and shrunk down to that size, will win. What they win… is … uh… well respect???”



The others seemed less than happy at Henry’s prize. Henry held up his hands, “Well shit, I don’t know, I wasn’t really planning on anything. I just thought this might be fun and interesting.” Henry told everyone.



Dustin was the first to break the silence, “Well… I guess we should change right? I mean, I don’t know about you all but I know I got a fucking killer outfit.” This seemed to spark some kind of enthusiasm in everyone as Ben retorted that he had a tiny outfit. Before Henry knew it the other three left the room to go change.



Not letting his moment escape, Henry decided to change right here in the living room. His outfit was definitely the smallest for sure. How could he lose?







“This is bullshit,” Dustin announced looking at everyone else in their costumes.



“What,” Ben remarked.



“I want a rematch,” Dustin replied angrily.



“I said small,” Henry went on.



Dustin shook his head in anger and defeat as he looked at the others. Dustin was in a large green pickle or it actually looked like a cucumber, something that Henry wasn’t sure which it was. Looking at the others, Ben picked a small mouse costume with fuzzy ears and even a little wiggly tail. Henry wasn’t sure who was smaller but he had picked a simple bug, a beetle or whatever, however Trisha picked an M&M candy costume. Henry wasn’t sure which was smaller but they were tied for the smallest outfit.



“Yeah well if I knew what was going on I would have picked something smaller,” Dustin huffed at not knowing the rules.



Henry shook his head as he went on, “Okay, so ready to shrink?” Everyone, including Ben, was indecisive. “Fine, if everyone is that worried, I’ll go first.” Not wasting much time, Henry stepped in front of the shrinking device and prepared for the miniaturization process. It only took a few moments before Henry was in a world beyond his own. Everyone was towering monsters standing in the room. Large mountains towering into the sky looking down at Henry’s small insignificant body. The distance to the table was like running several soccer fields long. Henry felt out of breath when he reached the small long yarn strand that he left out to get up. Shimming up the long red wire like object, took some time but once he was on the table he gave everyone a thumbs up before shouting, “Okay who's next?”



No one jumped the gun. Henry thought they couldn’t hear him, but finally Dustin scoffed, “pussies… fine, I’ll go next.”



Ben adjusted the device and soon, Dustin was no bigger than the normal size of the object his costume would have been. As Dustin climbed up to meet Henry, it wasn’t till now that Henry focused on the outfit. Examining it he frowned, “Are you sure you're a pickle? You look more like a cucumber.”



“A fucking-what? They're the same freaking thing!” Dustin barked annoyed at Henry’s comment.



Henry held up his hand in defense, especially at their different sizes, “Okay, okay. I’m just saying that you’re not that wrinkly and fermented… you know, like a pickle should be.”



Dustin slowly shook his head looking upset, “Fucking nerd. I’m a fucking pickle… like that one show! Just shut up will you,” Dustin told Henry, clearly aggravated. Henry did so as the larger person walked by in his towering oblong green outfit. One by one everyone shrunk down to their respective size to their respective outfits. Everyone was a different size ranging from pickle to a bug, well except for Trisha and Henry as they were relatively the same exact size. All of them were on the table looking around at their new size and outfits. Thankfully they had the preparations set up for before they shrank. There were little chunks of everyone’s favorite candy set out for them, sliced and cut into enormous chunks of deliciousness.



Henry smiled as he watched the Tv’s timer slowly count down as the first of many Halloween films started, “And here we go,” Henry announced as the screen changed to the familiar display of an opening of one of many horror films he had lined up. As the opening credit rolled Henry listened to his friends. Dustin was getting critical about his “pickle” outfit. Ben in his mouse outfit, as he munched on what was an enormously large three musketeer trait. Dustin was being ordered to help out everyone else, since he was the largest of the tiny squad. Seeing Trisha, Henry decided to chat with her. “So an M&M? An interesting costume.”



Trisha snickered as she looked at Dustin’s outfit “Smallest I could think of, besides being a disgusting bug.”



Henry scoffed, “Disgusting? I’ll have you know I washed this three times to get the disgusting part out.” Henry laughed as he watched Trisha smile.



“I’m sure,” Trisha responded at his words as she showed off the green M & M she was dressed in. She had to be about the same size as Henry as she shifted toward the candy. However this contest wasn’t that strict on everyone’s inches. Henry didn’t mind taking the L for this one. He kind of wanted Trisha to win. “So what movies did you have saved for us,” Trisha asked as she looked toward the gargantuan screen that was across from them.



“Oh, well, just some of the basics,” Henry replied as the TV showed off the first of the cued up movies for the night. “Did you see what I had out for you,” Henry remarked pointing to the clear bowl of fresh M&M candies in them. Trisha gasped and looked at Henry shocked at the surprise treat for her. It wasn’t till now that Henry shrugged at her excited behavior trying to play it cool, “I might have spotted your costume the other day…” Trisha shook her head, but the grin on her face showed her true emotions. “I can help you up there,” Henry suggested as he offered his help. “You know if you want to lay in a sea of candy.”



“That doesn’t sound too bad actually,” Trisha giggled at the idea of being in a similar sized candy bed. With the help of the others, Trisha ended up in the bowl of multicolored M&M’s. Henry watched Trisha scurry around till she found her “perfect” spot to rest in a bed of circular candies.



“Can you serve up our Halloween treats,” Henry asked Dustin as he stood nearby clearly larger than everyone else.



“Why me?” Dustin asked, sounding upset at the request.



“Because as a CUCUMBER, you're the biggest of us all. So the only one that can do the job is you…” Henry remarked, making Dustin complain but do as he was asked. It didn’t take too long before Dustin got everyone their own personal candy snacks. A small slice of twixt for Henry, a bit of three musketeer for Trisha, and a butterfingers cut up into little bit sizes for Ben. With their treats spread out for everyone, it was now time for the film to start. With no words from Henry, the streaming on the TV started to play the first movie on his long cue of film. The very stereotypical movie, The mummy, started to play on the screen. Henry smiled as he and Trisha lay in a large bowl of candy next to each other as they watched the film. Laying next to her in a sea of spherical candy orbs brought out a side of him that he didn’t think would come out. Trisha looked so cute in that balloon-like costume of fake colored candy. As Henry watched Trisha, he couldn’t help but notice how cute she was. In the middle of the film he finally, after years working up the courage, Henry moved his hand toward hers. Henry touched Trisha's hand. At first she flinched in surprise, but just when Henry thought she was gonna pull away, she turned and smiled at him before accepting his invitation to hold hands. Grinning at the new sensation of holding Trisha’s hand, Henry held on as he turned back to the film to enjoy Trisha's company all to himself in the large bowl of M&M’s. It didn’t take long before the film ended and the next one was starting to play, Frankenstein.



Hours passed as they watched an old film after another, back to back. However Henry wasn’t even paying attention to the film as he stared off in the distance enjoying that warm and soft grip on his hand. It never left him as he slowly munched on his Twix in his left hand. “You know,” Henry whispered loud enough for Trisha to hear, he waited till she turned toward him in that funny suit. “I was thinking… maybe you might want to go out some time to grab something like a coffee or lunch?”



The sounds of Frankenstein's monster growling in the background filled the air, but Henry was too busy listening to Trisha’s response. That smile creeping over her face made Henry’s night light up as she nodded, “I would love to.”



Henry smiled goofy as he nodded back, “G-good! I mean that’s great…” Looking at each other a little while longer, it didn’t take too long before their attention went back to the film playing. However their hands never separated.



Hours passed and several films later, Henry noticed it was getting late. It was well into the night, soon his sister would be getting home and they didn’t need to be here when she got back. “Alright I think that’s enough.” Henry said sadly getting up from his position near Trisha to tell the others. “We should probably wrap it up.”



Dustin protested looking up at the candy bowl Henry was hanging off of, “Oh seriously?!” Dustin was apparently having an amazing time as he wanted the night to go on, “No, we can do one more movie, Right? Come on.”



Henry wasn’t sure but looking at the others he felt like he had to obliged as they clearly all wanted to spend more time like this. Especially Trisha, “One more,” Henry repeated, “But just one more, okay?!” Henry told him. “Then we all turn back to normal.”



Henry didn’t think that this would have been as enjoyable an experience as it was. It was weird seeing his friends enjoy this new experience but oddly the expectation was a once in a lifetime thing to witness. Slowly the next horror film came to an end and the credits were rolling sooner than Henry thought. Finally satisfied, Henry decided it was time to change back to normal. “Alright it’s getting pretty late. Time to wrap up this party.”



Now it seemed like everyone was on the same page and in agreement as they had spent hours laying around watching movies and eating candy. Henry decided to climb down to the floor and head over to the shrinking device. He would make sure to regrow himself and then grow everyone else afterwards, one at a time. It would have been a pain in his butt if the TV was turned off, as the light coming off the screen helped illuminate the hardwood flooring he was crossing toward the wall with the device leaning up against it. Of course it wasn’t like he could trip over anything at his current size, he had a much bigger chance of tripping on his own feet in this shitty little bug costume he was in. Still Henry appreciated the light that helped him walk toward the size changing machine.



It wasn’t till Henry was near the device that he should have probably placed it much closer to the table everyone else was standing on There was no need to walk this far to it. In fact, the only reason he put it in the corner of the room by the front door was due to the outlet spacing and the only open socket in the entire room was by the stupid door. A very dumb and lazy housing design in Henry’s mind. If someone wanted to charge a phone, they would either have to use an outlet in another room or leave their phone plugged in on the far side of the room near the door. A concept that never seemed to trigger Henry more than right now.



Walking the last little distance to the device, Henry heard a weird sound, something that he was least expecting at this very moment. Keys jingling and jostling near the front door. Henry couldn’t help but freeze as he shifted his attention toward the darkened door and the noise just beyond it. There seemed to be some issues on the other side of the door before finally the latch turned and the door was quickly sung open with little regard to the force applied to it.



Henry was stunned as he watched the enormous door swing open with such force, a harsh cold breeze from outside rushed him. Henry shuddered in his little bug costume as the cold night air swarmed him from the wide open door. The chilly air kept Henry more than distracted as he stood still on the ground waiting for the biting air to stop stinging his exposed skin.



“SHUT THE DOOR!” Henry shouted as he glared up at his enormous sister stupidly standing in the doorway like a statue. Hazel seemed to be trying to figure something out, or maybe thinking of what to do next. The several moments she stood there looking around the darkened room made Henry’s teeth chatter from the chilling cold. Before he could shout again, Hazel finally took a step into the home and shut the door behind her. The slamming of the door made Henry jump at the extreme force Hazel put into the closing of the door.



“Ooo, shhhh,” Hazel muttered to herself as she told herself, sounding a little giggle at her own words.



The next thing that Hazel did was blinding, quite literally, as she flipped the room lights on, blasting Henry with so much light he swore he went blind. Wanting to bark at his sister’s stupid actions, Henry was too busy cupping his face to keep the light from searing his eyes. He could only hear his sister continue to talk to herself as she stood somewhere nearby giggling, “Oh, right… no one is home.”



“That’s not true,” Henry grunted as he finally removed his hands from his face and blinked back the bright lights. As his eyes were adjusting, Henry heard something loud and deafening slam onto the floor followed by another meteor sounding object striking the floor. Henry felt his body shudder from the force of the noise. Henry’s head turned toward the loud sound to see Hazel’s long black boots discarded to the side nearby Henry. If he was just a few inches to the left he would have found his whole world coming to a crushing conclusion. “H-Hey!” Henry stuttered seeing the heel of one tipped over shoe. “You almost hit me!” Henry cried out spinning around toward his stupid sister.



Henry glared up at Hazel, who was now looking at where her shoes had landed, or maybe she was looking at Henry himself as he eyes waved and swayed around trying to focus. It was now Henry could see what state Hazel was in, a very intoxicated one. Her face was red and blushed, her eyes were almost glazed over with a goofy smirk constantly on her face, and her body was swaying to a mysterious force she could feel. If that slight wobble in Hazel’s stance didn’t give it away, the scent of alcohol surely did as it slowly reached Henry’s nose now. Hazel was drunk.



The awkward silence lasted for a few moments as Henry watched Hazel and she soon started to watch him. Finally she spoke. A look of disgust came over her face as she spoke with absolute disapproval, “Ugh, a bug.”



Henry didn’t know why, maybe it was that he had never been this small in his home before, or he was used to his sister pointing out bugs for him to get rid of. Whatever the reason behind it was, Henry spun around expecting to see an actual bug. It wasn’t till he was looking at the empty floor and the angle he was with it, that things slowly clicked with him. She wasn’t talking about a bug, she was talking about Henry. It soon dawned on him that his bug outfit must have really seemed realistic, or at least to a drunk Hazel. “Wait,” Henry quickly said, turning around toward his sister. In the split second it took for him to look behind himself and turn back around to her, Hazel was already on him. Henry gasped as he watched his sister already lifting up her right pantyhose covered foot high up in the air.



“Disgusting looking thing,” Hazel muttered as she seemed to be aiming her foot to stomp on Henry, right where he stood. Hazel went on as she lined up her stomper with Henry’s fear locked body, frozen unable to move, “Come into MY home… and than just standing there like the dumb little bitch that you are.” Hazel scoffed, as Henry could see the patch work on her pitch black leotards, crisscrossing under her enormous foot hovering in the sky.



Henry tried to scream up at his sister, but all he got out was her name, “HAZEL-”



The wall of dark fabric came crashing down and smothering Henry into an oblivion. The hot humid atmosphere coming off his sister’s soles smelled of sweaty soap as it smashed into him. A nice salty smell that stung but seemed slightly familiar. Henry felt the impact of his sister’s foot flatten him on his back. The wall of black fabric, smelling funky, smashed into Henry and pinned him down with such force that Henry felt the air in his body expel from the crushing weight hitting him like a car or bus. His sister was trying to crush him! She wasn’t playing around as the ball of her foot mashed into Henry’s face and body, holding him still as more pressure was applied, crushing his tiny body into the hard ground like he was nothing more than an insect. Every bone in Henry’s body creaked and cracked, as he felt things scream in protest, that his own voice couldn’t produce from the crunching force applied to him. Henry felt himself blacking out, or maybe it was just the darkness swarming him as his vision faded from all the dark black fabric around him.



Suddenly the pressure was lifted off of Henry and he gasped and wheezed, as fresh non-sweaty stinky air flew into his mouth and nose. Coughing, Henry tried to move but felt his body protest as he couldn’t roll off his back from the flattening he experienced.



Then his sister’s sadistically cruel voice called out from above, “Yuck, still squirming?” Henry felt his eyes focus on his enormous sister peering down at him as she hiccuped. She looked like she wanted to burp or throw up for a moment, however she quickly got control of herself. Just in time to tell Henry, “You can just, like, die already.”



Henry felt fear and horror fill his weakened and bruised body as Hazel’s foot came back into view blocking out the light again. There wasn't much warning as the large looming leg landed on his body. Henry again coughed out any air in his lungs and was hit by a sticky wet patch that was laced in his sister’s leggings. The smell and liquid sting harder than before as it got into Henry’s mouth and eyes. He was in pure hell, but figured it was just a matter of moments before it ended. Either crushed to a mushy mess or left to lay there in agonizing pain. Just as Henry thought he was gonna split open like a watermelon, his sister removed her foot and again looked down at Henry’s flattened body.



This time, he knew better, he acted deader than a doornail. It wasn’t hard considering how his limbs and body felt. It was like he had shattered every bone in his body. He didn’t even want to breathe in case his sister could see his chest move. Sure enough she peered down at Henry for a good solid minute or two. Then she sighed, “Finally. Yuck...”



Henry relaxed a degree as his sister stood up straighter in a wobbly sway, clearly satisfied with her job assaulting his body. He just had to wait for her to walk away, than he could unshrink and-



Hazel started to dig around in her purse. Henry was confused as he watched his sister stumble around and shifted stuff around looking for something. Finally she grabbed what she wanted and pulled it out of her purse. Henry felt his heart flutter at the white sheet of paper pulled out. A tissue paper. Hazel held the paper in her hand, if Henry had any hope that it was for her to blow her nose, it soon vanished as Hazel started to bend forward with the white blanket of tissue aimed for him. Henry screamed as he was quickly scooped up and twisted up in a tangled mess of white sheets. The cloth wrapping and rolling over his body as Hazel covered him in layers of paper. “HAZEL! STOP!! HELP!!!!” Henry screamed as he felt her grip on him tighten to a terribly merciless hold.



Not knowing where he was going or what Hazel was thinking, Henry was helpless as he was carried off to God knew where. Some more walking and something snapping on and suddenly the enclosing hand soon vanished, letting him go. Henry was falling in a could of fluffy white as he continued to fall aimlessly. Suddenly he hit something solid and wet at the same time. Cold freezing water hit his skin and he felt the layers around him turn into a damp wet fabric that soaked around him as he started to choke and drown on what tasted like water. Henry's muffled screamed bubbled around him as he frantically tried to escape his watery doom….






Dustin watched his best friend get stomped to death by his sister and picked up to be tossed away like trash. Dustin could hear both Trisha and Ben’s screams of horror as they mirrored just how Dustin felt right now. They just watched their best friend get smothered to death by his fucking own sister. Now they were in the living room waiting for something to happen…



“I gotta get out of here,” Ben quickly remarked with panic.



“Wait, where are you going,” Trisha called out from her candy bowl.



“I NEED TO GET BACK TO NORMAL!” Ben almost screamed, as he quickly tried to clamor down the same way Henry did. Dustin watched the gray fuzzy guy hurry as fast as he could down to the floor. Dustin peered over the table to see Ben landing on the ground and was about to head to the shrinking device. However the sound of some stumbling footsteps approaching, made Ben freak out. He quickly dove for the couch as he tried to hide. Sure enough Dustin watched Hazel, that sexy she-beast that killed her little brother, stumble into the room. She didn’t look so hot, well she was still HOT HOT, but not like looking very sober. She was practically leaning into the wall as she slumped into the room.



She entered the living room, Hazel had to walk through the kitchen that connected the living room with the rest of the house. As she headed into the kitchen, Dustin saw Hazel pause before letting out an Aww, noise. “Cici…. did Henry leave you out there all night? Awwww poor baby,” Hazel whined, as she opened the backyard door to let the family pet back inside. Dustin could hear the sounds of meowing and purring in the kitchen. Cici was back inside and it sounded like she was giving Hazel some loving attention for getting her out of the freezing cold night air.



Dustin looked to see if Ben was going to head toward the shrinking device, but he was out of sight right now. Turning to Trisha, Dustin couldn’t tell what he should be doing next, “What do we do?” Dustin asked her. Trisha still seemed mortified at what they saw just moments ago, the question seemed to go over her head. It took Dustin a moment to realize she was in shock right now. “Trisha!”



This seemed to help snap her out of her gridlock as she looked out from the bowl she was in and at Dustin, looking just as horrified if not sickened as he was right now. Dustin waited for some words of wisdom or plan from Trisha, but before he could hear them the sound of falling footsteps approaching reached Dustin’s ears. He slowly turned around to watch that gorgeous body of Hazel walking in a not so straight line toward him.



Swallowing whatever fear he could, Dustin decided he would try and wave her down. Dustin waited till Hazel was closer and nearly towering over the table before he tried to jump up and down to get her attention. It was now that Dustin realized that he had a problem. The elongated outfit he was in, restricted all his movements. He couldn’t really bend his knees, and unable to move his knees meant unable to spring up as much as he wanted. The amount of height he got from his jumping was so little, he swore his feet didn’t even come off the table. Dustin attempted a few more tires straightening his legs to try and break out of the green outfit.



“Whaaaat thhhhe… why,” Hazel muttered out loud slurring her words from above.



Dustin stopped trying to jump as he looked up at the puzzled and confused looking woman. Her eyes were blinking a few times as if to focus or make out what she was seeing. Noticing that she was looking, Dustin went to wave his arms as she started to shout out Hazel’s name. Sadly this didn’t seem to do much help as Hazel only leaned forward and reached out with a wide and uncaring hand. The palm of Hazel’s hand soon overwhelmed Dustin before he could react. He only got out Hazel’s name in a very worried and confused cry, “Hazel?-”



The force of Hazel’s palm smashed into Dustin and her long fingers wrapped around him like a freaking lasso made of steel. Dusting felt the crushing grip hold him firm and tightly as she lifted him up less gently than he hoped for. He could feel his lungs and ribs compress from the force of the fierce giantess picking him up. Air left his body faster than he could cough up as she squeezed him firmly like a squishy toy. Gasping for air, Dustin couldn’t’ say anything as Hazel looked him over for the briefest of moments before she snorted, “What’s this doing out of the fridge… fucking weird…”



That was all Hazel responded just before walking away and lowering Dustin from her face and ears. Dustin felt light headed and on the verge of passing out as he couldn’t breath and was being swung around in Hazel’s crushing grip. Dustin saw the floor moving as his vision started to black out. Just as Dustin thought he was gonna pass out, the crushing pressure on his body let go and he was falling. Dustin was too busy taking in the fresh cool air to scream out for help. It wasn’t long before he landed on something soft and comfy, something that broke his fall. Dustin was coughing and trying to sit up in his awkward suit as he tried to recover from his ordeal.



Dustin heard the delighted voice of Hazel snort as she spoke, “Sweet, some beer,” the sound of stuff being pushed and moved around above hit Dustin’s ears. Where was he, beer?



Trying to ignore his question, Dustin was starting to get enough air into his lungs to try another scream as he noticed the ground under him. Dustin was sitting on a bag of lettuce. There was a box or container of red spheres about the size of his head. A bag of orange slightly large cone like objects. A thing he had no idea what it could be, way off in the corner. It all started to dawn on him where he was right now. Looking up at the large white door open and Hazel’s hand grabbing half a six pack from above told Dustin that he had to be in the fucking fridge right now. In fact the objects around him were all vegetables in the freaking crisper! She put Dustin in the goddamn fridge!!!



The shock of it lasted for a split second. Which was all the time Dustin had to speak. “HAZ-”



The door was slammed shut, shoving the drawer he was in with all the chilled veggies back into the fridge and shutting out lights leaving him in the dark. Dustin was tossed backwards with the slamming of the refrigerator door and now as in the deep freezing cold confines of the fridge. He was stuck….






Trisha kept calling out for Ben to help or to do something. She never got a reply. All she heard was some muttering and grumbling from Hazel before a delighted cheer for, “BEER!” came from the kitchen. Something shutting could be heard, before the sound of Hazel moving in a stumbling motion, filled the home again. Trisha desperately called out for Ben to do something, but she didn’t see him anywhere or even hear him nearby. He was gone. Trisha was just understanding this when something loud slammed down nearby. Spinning around in the sea of candy, Trisha saw several large canisters towering over her. The look of fresh cold cans of beer stood over her, yet there was one figure that was MUCH taller than those metal looking towers, it was Hazel. She was a behemoth sized beast, massively tall as her body stood well above Trisha’s position. Trisha was still watching Hazel as she held a remote in her hand.



“Could go for a horror film… it’s still Halloween or whatever,” She chuckled as she clicked a few buttons. Trisha watched as Hazel pretty much chucked the remote toward the coffee table she was on. Ducking, Trisha curled up in a ball as she heard the plastic device slam into the table top. The sound of the TV playing whatever Hazel picked filled the quiet room, soon it was followed by a massive body of a person slamming down on the couch nearby. The creaking and crunching of cushions and couch filled the room for a moment before Hazel let out a loud sigh, “What a night.”



Trisha continued to stay still hoping that Hazel didn’t see her. She didn’t need to be squished like Henry, or have whatever happened to Dustin happen to her. Trisha stayed oblivious to the loud world around her as she tried to blend into the surrounding color coated candies around her. Her whimpering was soon shattered when a loud pop and fizzing sound could be heard, as Hazel snapped open the top of one of her drinks. Trisha covered her ears as she heard the slurping and sucking coming from the giantess nearby. It sounded like someone turning on a jet engine as the slurping of the nearby drink filled the air, even drowning out the sounds of the horror film starting. It lasted for a while before the resounding echo of the can of booze slapped the top of the table nearby. Trisha could feel the vibration of the can hitting the table top through the many candy coated treats around her.



It was only after a few minutes that Trisha figured she couldn’t stay here. There was no telling when someone would notice her-



Suddenly her whole world rocked and swayed as candy boulders her size shifted and moved around her. Trisha cried out as she felt a few roll over her before shoving them off her. It wasn’t till a lingering face came into view above, eyes wide with hunger glaring down from the heavens. “Oooo candy,” Hazel smirked as she grinned with an open mouth. “Don’t mind if I do…”



Trisha wanted to protest, but before she could those long lengthy fingers came down from above. They stabbed into the bowl of colorful candy and gathered up a hefty amount. Trisha cried out as she felt herself being dragged and pulled with the current of candy. She watched as hundreds of small circular candies shaped like her rose out of the bowl in a fist locked together to make a cage to hold them. A few stray bits fell back down around Trisha, but the majority of them were trapped. Trisha was horrified as she watched Hazel not even look at her fist of chocolate as she smashed them into her enormously gaping maw. The fist tossing them in like they were nothing before the loud chomping of teeth slamming together with billions of crunches and shattering candy shells filled the air. The sound of the snack being obliterated into tiny pieces muted the horror film as Trisha silently screamed at the sight of what the oblivious giantess was doing. Any hope that a handful of M&M’s was all Hazel was craving, evaporated when the unaware woman reached her hand back into the small bowl of sweets toward Trisha.



“HAZEL! HAZEL, OH JESUS,” Trisha screamed as she tried to out run those fingers coming down. However those digits descended down faster than Trisha could react. Hazel’s pinky just grazed Trisha as it carved out another chunk of chocolate candy from the bowl. The massive fist already pulling them up toward the still chewing and munching mouth before spraying Hazel’s maw with more munches to replace the ones swallowed. “OH FUCK OH FUCK,” Trisha panted as she spun around and looked for a way out of the bowl. She hurried over the mounds of candy as the crunching and crushing of the many M&M’s were heard above. It wasn’t till Trisha reached the side of the bowl that she realized she had a problem.



She wasn’t tall enough.



Out of the few handfuls of candy that Hazel had downed already, she lowered the level just enough that Trisha couldn’t climb out. It was like trying to jump out of a trap hole but with the ground beneath her slowly sinking. “no no no,” Trisha wept as she attempted again and again.



The sound of heavy slurping and a loud sigh from above, brought Trisha’s attention back to Hazel who was watching TV while sucking down her beers with M&Ms.



The TV was muted by a loud and a broad burp escaping Hazel for a moment. She smirked and laughed, “That was a good one.”



Trisha looked sickened by the sound of the disgusting burp from above, but those thoughts vanished as the callous and uncaring hand came back for more treats. Trisha screamed as one of Hazel’s fingers dug toward her. The large wall of flesh stabbed near her and scooped up several candy orbs. Trisha was discarded to the side as the pillar of skin sliced through the dwindling amount of treats. Looking up Trisha watched as another handful of chocolate vanished from the candy bowl and into Hazel’s ravenous mouth. The countless crunches and destruction of candy filled the air as Hazel ate away without a care in the world. Trisha watched as microscopic sized color coated candy covers sprinkled down from Hazel’s sloppy eating. It was like a rainbow of colorful dust sprinkling down… which only reminded Trisha of her fate if she didn’t find a freaking way out of here!



Panicking, Trisha sprung up and climbed up a wall of candy as she tried to calmer up a wall of porcelain material. Sadly she was even lower than before as Trisha couldn’t reach the lip of the container. Freaking out, she started to grab body sized M&M’s to try and stack them up to get out. However even before she got close, a hand descended and a massive indent of missing treats caused Trisha and the rest of the M&M’s to sink downward even lower than before. Trisha was horrified to watch the outlining ring above her rise up in the sky, or for her to sink lower down, making escape that much harder.



This worry wasn’t long lived as Hazel’s hand came back down once again. The mass of M&M’s mashed into Hazel’s hand, to be scooped out a major amount of sweets in one clawed hand Looking up at the fist full of treats, Trisha watched as they were disposed of with disregard into Hazel’s gaping mouth. Not even a second later the slamming of teeth thundered above. The shattering and shredding of M&M’s meet Trisha’s ears with sheer horror. Trisha watched the unnoticing Giantess chomp and chew with enough force to obliterate everything in her mouth without care. The clueless Hazel was too occupied with her drinks and that stupid fucking film thrown on, to even glance down toward Trisha.



Trisha found that her words weren’t making their way toward Hazel’s ears, or if they did, it was drowned out by the obnoxious noises from Hazel’s mouth or the freaking TV. Trisha was on her own to find a way out of here. The sides of the bowl were growing taller as the amount of filling in the entrapping container dropped, lowering the rocky floor that Trisha was on. Her hands wouldn’t even reach the side of the bowl if she jumped. If she couldn’t get out then she needed to get Hazel’s attention, which was almost impossible. The giantess only glanced down for a moment to make sure her hand would reach the bowl of treats before switching her attention back to the TV. Trisha was sure all Hazel saw was a bunch of candies…



“MY FUCKING COSTUME!” Trisha nearly screamed realizing that she probably did look like any fucking piece of candy. She needed to get out of the outfit if she even wanted to remotely get the drunken Giantess’ attention. Trisha quickly started to look for the zipper on her M&M suit. It was easier to get in the outfit but getting out was more difficult than she thought. Trisha was bending and twisting to reach that little metal bar to undo the clothing on her. “Almost got it… just … a few more…” Trisha grumbled and growled as she felt like she was twisting her arms all the way around behind her back. Trisha felt her fingers touch the tip of the zipper and felt a sigh of relief hit her as she grabbed it and started to undo the back of her costume. Trisha was super lucky that nothing distracted her, like maybe a giant hand scoping up candy…



Wait, where was Hazel’s hand…



That thought hit Trisha almost as hard as the actual impact, but sadly only one of them was physical. Hazel’s massive palm slapped into Trisha so hard that she felt herself black out for a moment. The sound of her whole world coming undone, woke her up from that split second. It took just a second for Hazel to grab a handful of M&M’s, which sadly included Trisha in it. The dozen of colored candies hid Trisha’s body in their multicolored designs. Trisha felt a red M&M pin into her side as a brown one pushed up against her pinning her hands from moving much. Trisha could just see past an enormous fleshy finger as she was being lifted out of the bowl and toward a most horrifying place.



The loud TV was overshadowed by Hazel’s annoying chuckling, “Awww poor thing, you were toooo slow. Now it’s time to say bye bye…” Hazel's laughter made Trisha want to scream out at how close to home the mocking was. Her voice was getting much closer as Hazel went on teasing her, unaware of Trisha's situation, “And you were so close to getting away…” Trisha knew that Hazel had to be talking about the horror movie she was watching, but part of her couldn’t help but feel that Hazel was doing this on fucking purpose. Like she fucking knew she had Trisha in her palm!



Trisha felt her stomach turn as the clamped hand turned and redirected toward the speaking mouth. “Welp, it sucks to be you,” Hazel laughed out loud and right into Trisha’s face. The smell of Hazel’s drunk and chocolate breath made Trisha want to vomit. The combined smells made Trisha sick, but the approaching dark cavern of a mouth gaping open was what made Trisha’s stomach really heave. It was dark, and only black patches of brown chewed up chocolate littered the open pit. Hazel’s tongue was still wagging and swirling around from her laugh, as her teeth, stained with the previous snack, caught some light from the outside room. The same deadly objects that smashed the Trisha sized candies into sloppy sludge a few moments ago. The slimy layers of slobber pooled and oozed around the mouth. Trisha couldn’t help but gag and shudder at what was about to happen to her and the other candies around her.



To Trisha’s credit, she didn’t scream like the silly actress on the TV screen. The high pitched cry for help filled the room as Hazel started to shove her fist into her mouth. Trisha felt her throat clog up preventing any words. One moment she could see the mouth, the next, she was in it. The hot slimy mouth coated her in liquids so fast, Trisha felt like she was shoved into a fucking shower… only if the shower water smelled like booze and chocolate. The bitter scent of alcohol hitting Trisha’s nose was just as hard as the sweet scent of chocolate. It was a disgusting mixture of smells, but that was the least of Trisha’s problems as Hazel started to chew.



Trisha screamed and begged for mercy, only to get a lump of chocolate coated spite lodged in her mouth. Hazel’s drunken mouth was a true hell as she chewed and threw food all over the place as she mashed and gnashed her food around. Trisha was upside down, standing up, flopped down on her face and then tossed somewhere else in a matter of microseconds. She could do nothing but scream with a mouth full of sweet M&M gunk goo hit her, as she continued to cry out in Hazel’s mouth. The sounds of the horror film echoing into the slightly open maw last just for a split second only to be silenced by a deafening chomping and chomping of crunchy candy parts. Trisha waited for a moment that everything would end when she was chewed up into tiny parts. Or maybe she would lose a limb? Trisha couldn’t tell what was going on or where she was in Hazel’s mouth, but when everything stopped Trisha found she was in one piece and unharmed…



“I-I-,” Trisha spit out the warm slime she had in her mouth. The taste of Hazel’s chocolate booze tasting spit was worse than the smell all around her. Trisha could only think of it like kissing a drunk person after eating a bar of chocolate. Trisha sat there for a brief moment recognizing that she was in fact in one piece. “I’m alive,” She muttered in joy and shock.



However, like most of the night so far, that was short lived.



The sound of more screaming was heard as a hole opened in front of Trisha. She could see outside of Hazel’s mouth, and the metal wall approaching. The open hole came closer as Hazel went to sip her beer to wash her mouth out. Trisha could only open her mouth to replicate the same scream from the horror film as a tidal wave of booze washed in toward her. The gallons of alcohol hit Trisha like a fire hydrant going off as it launched her from her spot. One second Trisha was sitting in a hot sticky swampy pool of mashed up chocolate candy, the next a frigid wave of smelly beer water hit her and shoved her backwards like a tidal wave. Trisha couldn’t breath as the surge of drink collided with her and everything else in her mouth. The torrent of liquid lasted for a few moments, but that was all the time Hazel needed. One second Trisha was drowning in beer, the next she was being gulped down like some common piece of candy.



Trisha mentally screamed, only because she didn’t want to drown in beer as she was chased down Hazel’s throat with a pool size amount of booze around her. It was only a few seconds of near drowning before Trisha felt the dragging sensation turn into a faint falling sensation. She immediately hit a hot pool of liquid as sounds of gurgling and groaning filled her new room. The chamber was filled with obnoxious and disgusting sounds bubbling and roaring around her, but what was worse was the smell. The horrible nasty scent of Hazel’s nightly meal and drinks from the many hours she had been out, it hit Trisha’s nostrils along with a very burning biting scent.



Trisha already felt the effects of Hazel’s stomach on her. Her costume provided little if no help of protection from the active stomach. Before Trisha could think up a plan, a loud splashing was heard as a wave of cold beer and chunks of chocolate rain down from the dark. The cold brew helped a little… but not much.



“I got-” Trisha gagged and coughed, “Out of…” Trisha realized talking didn’t help. She needed out, RIGHT NOW! Trisha did the only thing she could think of. She screamed as loud and as hard as she could, her voice echoing around the fleshy walls around her and making her throat sore, “HAAAAZZZEEEELLLL!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!”





Hazel took another gulp of her beer after polishing off the tasty candy in the bowl. The faint sounds of screaming from the TV were slowly fading away. She thought she was hearing random screams that seemed out of place in of the horror film, like someone out side or whatever screaming for help, but it was a stupid cheesy horror film. Hazel’s drunk mind chalked it up to background noise in the film. Setting the empty can of beer down on the table next to the empty bowl of M&M’s and her other trash, Hazel sat back and sighed. She closed her eyes, feeling her stomach gurgle and shift around digesting it’s new content. The several beers and the many handfuls of chocolate candies deposited in her gut. The sounds of her stomach working over time made Hazel smile as she patted her slightly filled gut. The sounds quickly turned into a loud burp that echoed through the house as Hazel let out the gasses trapped in her tummy.



“Excu-” Hazel stopped before smirking as she recalled, “Hehe, no one’s home…” Hazel cocked her head and frowned as she thought about it. Wasn’t Henry home… no he was at a party… “My brother, at a party,” Hazel chuckled at the thought before leaning deeper into the couch letting her stomach pop out and relax. “Wonder if he’s getting lucky,” Hazel smirked with a goofy grin before frowning in thought, “Ewwww, don’t want to think about that shit.”



Hazel leaned forward and picked up a beer can and found it to be empty. So was the next one she tried. However the third, she found just a little left that she sipped less than a mouthful of beer before crushing the can. Sighing Hazel leaned back into the couch with her dizzy head and sloshing belly, “God…. It’s been forever since I got laid….” Hazel let out a huff as she tried to recall the last time she made love or just fucked something to be more accurate. It was all a blur, well everything was a blur for her right now.



A memory emerged from Hazel’s drunken state, someone she slept with. The feeling, the touching, the fucking done. Hazel closed her eyes as she recalled the event so clearly… or as clearly as she could like she was right now. The thrusting, the kissing, the biting, heck even the words that were used….



“Fuck…” Hazel muttered as she could feel herself already getting into the mood in her fucking blitzed state. Sadly she burned that bridge with… Greg? Tod? Oh who cares what his name was. Hazel was just so turned on right now, she needed to get off with fucking someone, ANYONE. Hazel opened her eyes as she felt that burning desire in her crotch. Not anyone… anything….That need to stick something inside and just mix her insides up till she pops off. Hazel needed a-



“Cucumber…” Hazel’s mouth turned into a goofy smirk at the sudden reminder of the veggy she found.






Dustin fidgeted in the dark fridge. He was fucking COLD. Not cold like frost on his skin, but cold like he wanted a damn blanket and some hot coco. He was so tired of rolling around on a bag of salad and bumping into what he could only think was a very large carrot. What was worse was he was shivering almost none stop at how cold it was. It took Dustin a while to determine if he should still be dressed as a pickle or keep it on as an extra layer to stay warm. The fact that Dustin’s freezing fingers couldn’t fiddle with the zipper, kind of forced his hand to keep his outfit on. Still, Dustin wasn’t enjoying his time in the chilly crisper. The sounds of the enormous fridge motor running every so often left his body shaking from not just the cold but the sound. Dustin rolled over and bumped into something that smelled like an onion.



Dustin let out a cold tired sigh, which if there was light he was sure would have given off a cloud of moisture. “So freaking cold…” Dustin muttered again, rubbing his hands together and breathing into them. He didn’t know how much longer he could last. Hopefully someone would find him soon and let him out of this damn-



The sudden jerking of the enormous fridge door hit Dustin with shock. He wasn’t expecting anyone to find him this soon. The outside light coming through the large solid door illuminated the silhouette of someone. Dustin could only assume he knew who it was. There was only one person in the house last time he checked, Hazel. Dustin held out hope that someone got big recently and was going to help him, but the moment the crisper drawer was yanked open with such force, Dustin hope was dashed away. The sloppy looking Hazel gazed over a few items before resting on Dustin. Dustin frowned, unable to speak as he wasn’t sure what was going on. Was Hazel making a salad or something?



“Found it,” Hazel announced with slurred delight, as she reached forward toward Dustin.



Dustin opened his mouth as he watched Hazel’s enormous hand heading toward him. Dustin didn’t even consider trying to move as he gasped as the massive paw pounced on him. Dustin felt the shout in his lungs get squeezed out as Hazel’s iron grip grounded out any sounds he wanted to make. The crushing clasp on him was enough to make his ribs hurt as the drunken Giantess picked Dustin up with no effort at all. Dustin was shocked at how warm Hazel’s hands were compared to the cold chilly chamber he was in. The warmth seeping into him from just the touch of her palm, however he could have done without the strangling grip on his body. As much as he liked not being chilly, the fact he couldn’t make a noise from the monstrous hold she had on him frightened him. Especially when she didn’t recognize him as himself, and only as a… what did she see him as? What was she planing to do with him, cut him up and eat him as a fucking snack?!



The thought of a blade cutting into his costume and through him, made Dustin silently scream what little air he had left in his lungs. Dustin panicked and tried to move, but the hand clasped around Dustin’s body and the cylinder like costume he was in didn’t do him any favors. His body was wrapped up tighter than a burrito from a Mexican restaurant.



Hazel was the only one able to say anything, and in the state she was in, most of it wouldn’t make sense. Something about being alone, having fun, and freaky time? Dustin couldn’t understand the slightly slurring giantess, and the throbbing from his lack of blood to his head didn’t help him understand. Dustin felt his body being jerked around as he was swung back and forth as Hazel walked out of the kitchen and to another room. A light turned off with a snap of a switch, was soon followed by another switch turning lights on in another room. Dustin was violently swinging around as Hazel carried him through a hallway. Another few light switches flipping on and off and a slamming of a door brought Dustin to a sacred place, Hazel’s bed room.



Dustin caught a glimpse of a bed and some of the floor before he was carelessly thrown through the air. Barely having time to breath, Dustin flipped and tumbled through the air for a few moments before hitting the softest material he ever knew. Bouncing a few times on the fluffy bed, Dustin ended up face down on the sheets. Turning his head to the side to gasp and cough, he quickly recovered his breath from his journey here. Dustin was still coming to terms that he was in Hazel’s bedroom with her in it. It was like a dream come true…



That dream was slowly turning into a nightmare when there was a sudden creak and shift on the ground around him. A large arm planted itself next to Dustin. Dustin panted as he felt himself rolling over from the change in the landscape, his arms still having trouble slowing himself down. Soon he was on his back and looking up as Hazel was already crawling onto the bed. Like a great magician, she had magically made her clothes vanish in the small window of time of tossing Dustin on her bed. Hazel was only in a bra climbing over Dustin. Her body was more magical than he dreamed, the peak of perfection, curves in the right spots, smooth and soft looking skin. Her nude body was a sight to behold.



It took Dustin a moment to realize that she was nude.



If it was hard for Dustin to speak before, now it was impossible as he caught sight of Hazel’s nether regions coming into view high above him. Those pink perky pussy lips hanging just above Dustin as Hazel clambered into bed. It wasn’t till her whole body was hovering over Dustin that things started to click, especially why he was brought to her bedroom.



It dawned on him the moment a small little dribble of goo came dripping down like a stray raindrop and landed on his face. “oh…” Dustin whimpered at seeing how aroused Hazel was right now. His stunned expression turned to pain as one of Hazel’s hands carelessly captured Dustin in its grip. Sure enough the pain of the fierce fingers wrapping around Dustin’s body felt like his body would be crushed. Dustin tried to shout out Hazel’s name as he struggled in the iron tight grip around him. His panic soon turned to amazement as he was slowly brought up to that lovely opening. The one that he only dreamed of seeing. The small but cute looking hole that he would have loved to enter… but not like this.



Dustin could feel the top of his pointed costume poke into the tight looking opening. The sound of Hazel slowly inserting Dustin into herself filled the room around him as the slick and sticky sounds crept over him with each passing millimeter he was inserted. Dustin could hear Hazel inhale deeply before exhaling loudly. The slow ascension of Dustin into Hazel was suddenly changed into a jump upward as Dustin felt at least a fourth of his body get slurped up inside of Hazel’s relaxed tunnel. Dustin one moment was outside of Hazel’s honey canal, and the next he was neck deep in it. Suddenly assaulted by the smell and the strength of Hazel’s insides made Dustin sputter and scream for mercy. He never expected to experience Hazel like this, but Dustin had no say in how things were gonna turn out. Struggling to get away, Dustin felt more of his body being shoved upward slowly. Slimy tendrils of female liquid oozed over Dustin's face and through his suit, which turned out not to be as waterproof as he hoped. Strands of the gunk rolled over his body as it seemed the deeper he went the wetter it got. What was Dustin just spitting droplets of the fluid out of his mouth, soon turned to coughing and hacking up mouthfuls of vile creamy cum. Dustin felt the liquid rubbed and smeared in his face as Hazel used him as a living dildo. Keeping his eyes closed, Dustin couldn’t help but feel like he was being waterboarded by how much was being shoved and forced into his face.



Suddenly Dustin was yanked out of the hell hole and freed from such torture.



The panting and gasping sounds of Hazel filled the room as she held Dustin firmly in her tight fist. Dustin didn’t know why he was yanked out but he didn’t waste the time to spit and cough up whatever was in his mouth and throat. He was too busy trying to pray it was over to witness Hazel shifting around him. The sound of the bed creaking and groaning was followed by Dustin feeling a change in gravity. He did the best he could to shake his head dry and open his eyes. Dustin felt sick to his stomach as he was now held upside down and looking down into what he once thought was a heavenly hole, only to find out that it was actually a hell hole. Hazel’s pulsating and dripping dungeon was gaping open for more action. The quivering lips looked hungry and desired more attention. Something that Hazel was about to comply to. Dustin panted and sputtered before he screamed out the name of his tormentor. However Dustin heard the shouting scream leaving his compressed chest in a weak whimper, “Hazzzzzeeellll!”



There was no acknowledgment if she heard Dustin, as Hazel went back to doing her business in her bedroom. Hazel’s hand came down with such force and accuracy, it would have amazed anyone at the skill, especially at how drunk she seemed. Dustin one moment was gasping for air before he was jabbed back into his jail. The tight and terrible tunnel he was tossed in, slurped him up in its slimy embrace. Dustin was dunked into Hazel’s depths, submerged in her suffocating secretion. Jerked up and down and spun around a few times and smashed back in. Dustin felt like he was being grounded into goo. The only breather he got was when Dustin slipped out of Hazel’s hand or she switched positions for a better angle. These only gave Dustin enough time to recover before Hazel was back at it slamming him back into her never satisfied love tunnel. Dustin continued to be assaulted by waves of fresh female fumes and the never ending bumps and groves that lined the inside of Hazel’s body. The surging slime washed over Dustin like an ocean current. Waves of the fluids flowing over his body only to be pulled out of the surf for a split second, just to be dunked back in for more. The scent of Hazel was baked into Dustin’s skull as that was all he could smell and taste as Hazel once again shifted positions.



Dustin vomited up what he thought was a gallon of Hazel juice as he tiredly looked up at the pulsating pussy panting for more above him. She was once again straddling the bed with her hips up in the air lined up above Dustin like a hammer about to pound a nail in. The mouth of Hazel’s lower body matched in sync with Hazel’s own breathing. Fast and sloppy.



“Alllllmooooost, thhhhhheeeere,” Hazel muttered and purred in some sleepy sloppy slur that Dustin barely made out.



At this point, Dustin was done. He just wanted it to be over. The sooner she came the sooner she would be done with him.



Once again, back into the fray, Dustin was tossed in. The motions were more sloppy and lazy as he felt his face slam more into Hazel’s inner walls than ever before. It seemed Hazel was doing as she wanted, to hurry up and finish, disregard technique. It was all about speed and pace now. Dustin felt himself being shoved and twisted, spun around and yanked about like the fuck toy he was. His face and limbs being jostled around like he was a rag doll in a storm. Waves of sticky steamy like slime slid over his body as he was yanked and pushed around with disregard for his safety. Dustin wasn’t sure if he would ever feel dry after this. It was like his soul had been drenched for life. Cum oozed from every opening he had, from his nose and ears down to his… well other parts. The invasive cream coated him to a point he didn’t know was possible, not even a shower had touched him like this. Still Hazel didn’t let up as she submerged Dustin in her deep depths over and over again.



Finally it happened. Dustin felt the hand on his feet hold tighter and move more fiercely. The walls his face was battered into countless times started to react and twitch. The muscles squeezing and retracting. Everything got tight and made it harder for Dustin to move or breath, as he was jiggled around like some kind of stirring rod. Dustin was pulled out for a split second, enough time for fresh air to hit his face. Gasping like he had done a million times before, Dustin prepared for the finale. What a finisher it was…



Dustin was forced so far inside his head and the top of the costume collided with a brick wall, or cervix of Hazel, the literal end of the tunnel. His head bumping into the firm but fleshy ceiling above… or below him? Dustin was pushed inside, with his whole body having to be stuffed up Hazel’s cunt. Then came her climatic climax. As if a series of dynamite sticks went off, waves of collapsing tunnel walls crushed in on Dustin as they pinched and smashed into his body to squeeze him like an orange. His arms pinned and legs were smashed together. Dustin felt his body get compressed like he was in a trash compactor. A torrent of hot humid human lube came crashing and flooding all around Dustin’s head. The tidal wave of sticky slim slathered him to the depths of his core as he could feel it ooze around him. The climax went on for a few moments as more and more female fluids flooded the chamber and pooled around him. It surged over Dustin submerging him in the almost syrupy like material.



By the time Hazel was done orgasming, Dustin was recovering too. He had managed to suppress his breath without losing it this time. His lungs held the air in as he felt the walls around him relax a few degrees. It was just enough that his body wasn’t being pinched to death. The liquid around him was still sticking to his skin, lessened in pressure but still pooled around. Dustin kept his breath in as he waited. Just waiting for Hazel. All she had to do was extract him from her innards. Any minute now….



Any…



Second…



Now…



Dustin started to feel panic rise as he felt his breath growing stale. He needed air, but he was too stuck inside Hazel to escape himself. The walls offered no movement and he was beyond chest deep in fluids. The liquid was everywhere and threatening to drown him. Panic started to set in as Dustin heard a deep drunk droning sound. A rumbling that shook Dustin deeply, a loud snoring sound.



Hazel was passed out.



Dustin felt his worry hit him full force as he let out a muffled bubbling cry for help. The air leaving his lungs was soon filled with the material around him causing him to gag and gulp what he could to try and get fresh air. His arms moving and slipping form the slick surface and lack of leverage. He couldn’t get his limbs to push him out as they slipped or were unable to get any decent push off or movement. HE WAS STUCK!



All of Dustin’s frantic flailing and movements got only one reaction from Hazel. She let out a loud snort, followed by her rolling over, leaving Dustin still trapped deep in her depths to drown in her dungeon between her legs. The opening that Dustin needed to leave from, was slowly closing up as Hazel sealed Dustin inside for the rest of the night...






Ben hid under the couch. He didn’t know how long it had been, he just knew that Hazel, Henry’s sister, got up to leave the room. Her chewing, laughing, and whatever else she was doing came to an end as the sound of her getting off the couch above filled Ben with rejoice. The thumping of her feet leaving the room made Ben all that more relieved that he was safe. She didn’t know he was here. Sadly he didn’t know what happened to the others, Trisha and Dustin. However he prayed that they were safe. Ben’s attention was on the dark outline of his machine by the door, the object he desired to use to return him to full size and out of this fucking nightmare. The sounds of Hazel doing more stuff in the kitchen was irrelevant to Ben. It wasn’t till he heard some lights switching off, followed by the dead of the night filling the home, and finally the sound of a door slamming shut to signal the end of Hazel’s reign in the house. She went to bed.



Ben felt a deep held sigh leave his lips as he quickly realized he was holding his breath the whole time Hazel was in the room. Taking a few deep breaths to relax and prepare for the quick journey to the resizing machine, Ben patted his chest to calm down from the heavy beating.



“Oh shit. That was a close one,” He muttered to himself as he slowly walked out from the couch. The dark room was hard to see through, but Ben knew the general direction to head toward. The size machine was basically in this direction, and if he missed it… well he just needed to turn left or right and crawl along the wall. Once he turned back to his normal size he would-



There was the sound of movement in the dark that made Ben freeze. It was the sound of something shifting in the dark. If something was moving besides him, that meant that Ben wasn’t alone.



“wh-who-who is that,” Ben called out, frightened at the sound. He turned around and looked through the darkness but found nothing. The sound seemed to vanish with the owner too as Ben saw nothing out of the ordinary in the deep dark night, however he knew he heard something. “H-Hello?” Ben called out, but he got no response. Frightened by the mysterious noise, Ben picked up his pace and started to head toward the device faster now. He didn’t know if he was imagining things, but he was terrified at whatever made that noise. As Ben hurried toward the machine, there was another sound, something landing on the coffee table behind him. Unable to stop himself, Ben turned and looked in the pitch black darkness to see what the sound was. All he saw was a pair of bright yellow eyes glowing above the area the table was, locked in on his position.



“OH FUCK!” Ben screamed seeing the orbs hovering there. He had no idea who they belonged to, but they were fastened in on him. Ben panicked and bolted for the resizing machine. He ran as hard as he could. Panting his legs pumped as fast and ferrous as they could. Yet the sound of something gracefully landing nearby and hurrying toward him with an alarming speed made Ben scream in fear at how fucked he was. Ben was so close to the device… however something hard and strong came out of nowhere and swiped at him on the left. The force of the object was enormous as it slammed into Ben and launched him across the floor like a hockey puck. He flipped and skidded to a stop with what he could only assume with a broken arm or leg. Ben weakly tried to get up, whimpering at the pain he was in as he lost sight of the eyes. Glancing around, he saw nothing but darkness. “Wh… what?” Ben muttered as he tried to find his assailant. “Where ar-are you… what do you… want,” Ben gasped holding his injured limb.



As Ben looked he didn’t notice the object from off to the side as something large slapped into him again. The impact slammed into his back like a raging bull out of nowhere. Ben went tumbling across the hard floor as the force battered him into a dazed state. Ben couldn’t help but sit up muttering as his body felt numb and in pain. By the time Ben came conscious of what was going on, it was too late. A large towering object with bright brilliant yellow eyes gleamed down at him from above. The size of this creature was enormous to Ben. Ben looked up at those eerie eyes as they looked down at him… with delight.



“No… no!” Ben shouted as he started to crawl away from the enormous beast before him. It was too dark for Ben to see, but as he crawled away, something large slapped down on his back. The large fuzzy object slammed into him and pinned Ben’s squirming body to the ground. He could feel something sharp poking into his back like blades. Unable to move, Ben was stuck in place as the large object held him in place. Ben furiously tried to run away, but it didn't help. Suddenly Ben felt a large wet object touch his legs. The almost large carpet-like structure started to crawl up Ben’s body as he felt the hot saliva of this beast drip on him through his costume. As the wave of dampest came up Ben’s body he felt a horrible sensation as his small mouse costume started to peel apart. He could feel part of it jerking off from the scraping motion. The strong forceful object licking up his body was pulling and yanking up the fuzzy particles of his costume. It took only two licks before Ben knew his suit was shredded to nothingness. “STOP! NO NO NO!” Ben squealed under the hard pressing mass on his back. The slightly sharp claws digging into his back harsher as he struggled, he was stuck as the licking continued. Sadly the creature above him didn't listen to any of his pleading, as it started another attack on him. Again the large damp dredging sensation came back up Ben’s back. He could feel the pinching sensation of his own body hairs being yanked off his body as the weird wet object ran up his legs and back. Every body hair he had was being pulled out from his skin. Hairs he didn’t even know he had plucked, as the smooth but rough sensation of that object slid off his body. It wasn't’ till the third pass over that Ben felt his back being smoother than a baby’s bottom. Any natural hair he had was yanked out harshly. There he lay pinned with the force of a truck sitting on him, butt ass naked and skin bare to this creature.



It wasn’t till he heard a harsh meow from above, that Ben realized what was attacking him. Horrified at the almost harmless creature was doing to him, Ben tried to persuade the animal to leave him alone, “BIBI! OR MIMI! FUCK! CAT STOP STOP STOP!!! OMG PLEASE!” Ben screamed his heart out. However the sudden feeling of hot feline breath on the back of his neck made him weep as he knew what was coming next. The nasty smell of cat food oozed over his head. The droplets of sweat were mixed with the moisture of the kitty’s breathing. Ben knew this was it, he knew how cats hunted… and this was no exception. “Please,” Ben whimpered as he felt the hard solid sharp feeling of teeth at the back of his neck wrapping around it. Ben wanted to say something, but he was a mess as he felt the full weight of the pet cat pushing down on him to keep him from getting away. The harsh feeling of teeth to skin, the smelly scent of old nasty cat breath washing over him as he wiggled to get free. Finally the sensation to end it all as Cici went in for the kill. The last thought Ben had was, “Why did I pick to be a fucking mouse…..”







Hazel felt her head throbbing as she started to wake up with the worst hangover in history. Before she could even groan or move she felt something else, a more intrusive feeling down between her legs. Slowly moving and grimacing the whole time, Hazel slid her very confused hand down there and touched the weird object half sticking out of her snatch. It wasn’t till she touched it that a flash back to last night of her and a fucking cucumber came to her recollection. Along with a large nasty hangover.



“Ohhhhh,” Hazel groaned, feeling her tired and exhausted body screaming at her for going way too hard last night. Her head was pulsating with each pump of blood to her skull. With one hand on her head and another on the vegetable half sticking out of her crotch, Hazel went to sit up in bed. Slowly she pulled the now spoiled veggie out of her sore snatch. Sleeping with an object inside her was NOT a good idea, something she had no idea how she could have done that. Not even looking at what had to be a pickle from the overnight soaking it went through, Hazel got up off her bed. Slowly walking toward the kitchen for some water, Hazel groaned as she made the long journey there. Hazel entered the kitchen and spotted the trash can, not even looking at the once edible food now dirty trash, she chucked it with a loud thump into the trash can before grabbing some water. “I guess I’ll need to get another cucumber,” Hazel sighed at her drunken self. Still she couldn’t help but smirk at the fact that she actually got off with a vegetable like that, she felt so dirty doing so, yet kind of kinky...



It wasn’t till the second glass of water that Hazel noticed that Henry wasn’t home, or maybe he was in his room. Either way, Hazel felt proud for her little bro actually having fun at a party and possibly getting laid. She knew he had it in himself, he was her brother after all. As Hazel gulped down her water she heard a meowing nearby. Curious at what Cici was making a loud fuss about, Hazel shuffled into the living room. At first Hazel thought Cici got into something, but then she spotted what was left of the ugly looking mouse she caught last night. At first Hazel was disgusted at Cici mess that she was still playing and picking at, but than mice and rats were fucking disgusting pest. Proud of the family cat doing her job, Hazel went to pet her… however something stopped Hazel from getting too close.



“oh…” Hazel groaned as she felt something going on in her guts. Something last night wasn’t sitting well with her. Maybe it was all her drinking, or maybe it was that weird midnight snack she had when she got home. She couldn’t recall what she ate, the sign of the remaining six pack of empty beers told Hazel that she didn’t head to bed when she got home. “Stupid stupid stupid,” Hazel complained as she felt the heavy shift in her telling her there was no time to blame her drunk past self.



Leaving Cici and her prize alone, Hazel headed toward the bathroom. She was only a few steps away when she felt the most unholy feeling run up from her backside and spine making her shudder, “Shit shit shit shit.” Hazel hardly made it to the bathroom when she felt like her colon was about to collapse. Her butt was barely on the toilet before the bathroom fan came to life. She didn’t bother shutting the door as she was the only one home. A very small reprieve that no one would hear what was about to happen.



Hazel just prayed that Henry didn’t walk in on her using the bathroom, cause this shit was gonna get messy...




Henry shivered in the damp cold water. After Hazel dropped his injured body into the toilet with the tissue she covered him in, he nearly drowned. However Henry was lucky enough to escape the white wall of paper as it sogged up and sank into the waters. Now he had the problem of floating in cold water surrounded in darkness. Hours and hours passed as Henry did his best not to go into shock from his injuries and to stay afloat. He was exhausted, mentally and physically. He thought he swam to the edge of the water but after so many hours, he figured he'd been swimming in circles, it wasn’t easy using just one arm.



The only hope that Henry had all night was that someone told Hazel or got big, however as the evening turned to day, Henry’s hopes slowly died. Someone should have done something by now, but they hadn’t. Which meant something had to have happened to all of them, right? Or did they forget about him or did they think he was dead?!



Henry didn’t know what had happened to the others, but it seemed so illogical that any of the others forgot about him, right? Was it possible that they assumed he was a goner and didn’t say a word to Hazel? Henry couldn’t help but try and tackle this thought as he floated in the dark waters.



Suddenly the water quaked and shook as waves started to ripple around him from vibrations outside. The sound of thumping grew louder as something massive came closer. It wasn’t till Henry thought the waves in the unseeable waters were gonna flip him that a bright light flash all around him. The water reflected the blinding light from all angles, making Henry gasp and shut his eyes. The thunderous sounds increased for a few moments before it stopped. Something loud slamming down caused Henry to wince as he tried to get his eyes to adjust to the light. Sadly they never did as an enormous shadow blackened the sky. Henry blinked a few times before he saw a sight he really didn’t want to see.



It was a butt.



The enormous ass above was one that Henry had never seen before, but it didn’t take a rocket scientist to deduce whose butt that was. Henry felt his face twist at the thought of seeing Hazel’s naked booty coming down from above. That was till Henry recalled where he was, and what this might mean for him at this very moment. The round elliptical object hanging above him continued its downward descent till a deafening plop echoed around him from the impact. Hazel had just sealed Henry’s fate as she sat down above him.



Not one to give up, Henry started to scream for his sister’s attention. Every word he shouted bounced off the porcelain walls but never seemed to escape the bowl. His splashing and thrashing around only disrupted the water around him, most likely the waves died down before even reaching the side of the toilet bowl. Henry was floating in near darkness as he waited for any response from his older sister.



The response he got was not the one he was looking for.



There was nearly no warning as a gigantic splashing sound hit the water with a continuous roaring flow. The water started to ripple as Henry frowned at what was happening. Only the distant smell of alcohol spiked urine hitting his nostrils told him that his sister was peeing. The surge in the water current was already pulling at Henry as he was soon caught in the tide. The cold water was sadly warming up, something that Henry wasn’t sure if he should be happy or disgusted at the more relaxing rise in temperature. The aroma filling the toilet was becoming a toxic nauseous smell that made Henry gag whenever he inhaled. Still the explosive sound of liquid hitting liquid filled the chamber as Henry did his best not to fall victim to his sister’s piss. Henry had given up trying to scream for help, as he clearly wasn’t heard before the eruption from Hazel’s urethra, now it would be like trying to talk across an active war zone. The explosive pee hitting the toilet caused plenty of droplets and mist to form, carrying the vile mixture throughout the chamber. Henry had to cover his face so as not to inhale the vapors of his sister’s piss.



It lasted only for a few moments, but Henry thought he was in hell for years. The hot bitter liquid filling the toilet left him in a horrible state as he laid in the warm morning piss. The lingering smell told Henry a little more information than he wanted about his sister’ diet.



Floating in the disgusting ocean of sister pee and water, Henry could only think of what was next. The sudden surge of water and turmoil that would follow a flushing, was something that Henry wasn’t ready to fight. If there was ever a time to escape, now was the time. Henry splashed around forcing himself forward from his darkened position under Hazel’s ass toward the back of the toilet. As Henry made his way through the endless water, there was an awe shattering light that shone in from behind him. Henry turned around and watched as a triangle of light started to peak in. Shocked and confused, Henry looked upward.



Henry watched as his sister’s legs started to splay open. He gazed up as his sister was starting to lean backwards on the seat above. As she started to sit more relaxed and pressed backward, more light shone into the dark seas below her legs. Henry paused… he didn’t know what was going on, but his sister wasn’t flushing yet. She hadn’t even wiped yet. This gave him time to escape, or maybe time to scream for her to notice him. Henry was torn between trying to climb out of the water by heading to the side or deeper in the water to get noticed from above. Seeing as he wasn’t too far from Hazel’s gaping legs, he figured that was the best way to get help. Even if he made it to the side of the toilet, he was still fucked without Hazel noticing him. Hoping this was the right move, Henry splashed through the pee filled pool of water to get into Hazel’s line of sight.



The swim was exhausting for Henry as he made his way toward the bright opening that could possibly save him. Henry spat out more mixed water from his mouth as he tread and swam the best he could. Henry didn’t have too much further to travel to be in the revealing light, the signal that he could be seen by the one up above. The glistening gleam from above would let Hazel spot him out of the yellow murky waters below. Henry just had to make it there.



The black line in the water showing off where the light touched was just inches away from Henry. He was so close he could feel the light on his skin. He just had to pass beyond that point…



Just as the light shone on Henry’s batter body, there was a disgusting sound from above. The sky ripped open with thunder and a deep loud bass rumbling sound rocketing out from the heavens. Henry paused as he heard the heavy fart being ripped high above.



The roaring winds cast down on Henry made all his hope for safety vanish. The rancid smell hitting Henry’s nose made him cry out in alarm as he did his best not to smell his sister’s disgusting fart. As long as the fart started, it slowly started to evolve into something else that Henry truly felt despair. Once the sound of the gas exiting his older sister vanished, there was a very calm silence in the rotten smelling toilet of stench. That silence lasted for just a moment, a calm before a hellish storm. Henry was still gagging at the atrocious smell when he heard something grumbling. His sister’s guts let out a rumble so loud that he was sure he felt the toilet water vibrate in tune to it. Henry had enough time to look up to see that asshole pucker for a moment. Henry felt tears in his eyes as he knew what kind of shit show he was in for. Trying to get his sister’s attention was the worst move he could have made…



Henry had no time to turn and flee as the quivering booty hole shivered one last time before it opened up. Like a flood gate being opened on a dam, the most unholy of sights vomited out from that sphincter hanging above. Countless gallons of gunk gushed out. Henry watched as the downpour of dirty water collided with the already soiled water he was in. Not too far from the nasty geyser of grossness, Henry felt the water ripple from the enormous impact of Hazel’s personal horror show. The waterfall of waste slammed into the yellowish water instantly turning it into a muddy mucky mess. The corrosive color spread out and washed over Henry who was still stuck in the storm of shit. The roaring rage of Hazel’s asshole blew away any sound as all Henry could hear was the pounding putter of poop plopping down from the sky into the liquid below. Tidal waves of muddy water flowed around Henry catching him in the current and spinning him around with everything else that came out of Hazel. It felt like minutes as the torrent of terror never ceased. Parts of crud that made it through digestion and clumps of crap were surging around Henry to the point he wasn’t sure if he wanted to live through this ordeal.



Finally the force of Hazel’s dump slowed down and finally Henry was left with just sputtering spasms from above spewing speckles of shit downward. The sounds of Hazel trying to empty more of her now completely empty tank, was heard with her harsh grunts. Add the sounds of wet splats from her anus, only made Henry shudder as he stewed in this shit show surrounding him. Unmentionable things touched or bumped into him making him want to gag as he somehow found a way to stay afloat among the debris. Henry was ready for the end, at this point he had gone through such horrors, that he couldn’t imagine living knowing what he just experienced.



Something bumped into him, something firmer than what he was expecting. Henry slowly glanced over to his side to see what it was. His confusion turned to disgust as it was something not completely digested by his sister. Looking at the crumpled up dirty looking green object made Henry wonder if it was a pea or whatever Hazel ate the other night. It wasn’t till the object came back closer that Henry let out a horrified sound as he realized what it was. The tarnished M letter coating the green top let him know that it was the costume belonging to Trisha.



“Trisha?! Trisha!!?!?” Henry screamed before gagging from the horrible filth that he tasted and smelled around him. Henry felt a disgusted feeling in his gut, and it wasn’t because of the shit around him. It was the shit he knew that happened to Trisha. Hazel ate her… judging by no one else coming to his rescue his hope for someone surviving were drastically dashed away as it seemed he might be the only survivor… at least for now.



The thought was dashed away as something crumpled up fell from above. A ball with marks of white, yellow, and brown dropped from above. The meteor hit the water with a sudden splash followed by a few more.



Henry looked up as Hazel groaned and started to get up. Henry shuddered at the idea of his oblivious sister killing not just his friends, but him too. He spat whatever foul taste he had in his mouth as he started to splash and scream as loud as he could. He watched as his sister turned around and looked at the horror scene she made in the toilet. Those exhausted eyes gazing around, as if looking but not seeing. Henry felt them staring right at him as she huffed a grunt from her lungs.



“Hopefully Henry got luckier than I did, the little punk deserves it,” Hazel sighed as she reached for the flusher with Henry doing everything in his power to be noticed. “Because this was one SHITTY Halloween…” Hazel snorted at the crappy joke she spoke as she finished her business with a loud roaring flush. Henry was forced to experience the aftermath of his sister’s shity night, and a very much crappier morning as he joined Hazel’s Halloween leftovers on their journey down the pipe…




Chapter End Notes:

Happy Halloween, I hope everyone enjoyed the story or at least parts of it.  If you haven't yet, I'm doing a vote on a Christmas story for this year in my discord.  I was going to close it this weekend but figured I would give it one more week just for anyone that was unaware and wanted to vote for the seasonal story.