- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A tie in with the Overworked story I'm working on now. Thought this inchie deserved a story of his own
It had been a rough year for David, He had contracted the Size Diminishing Disease and was now only roughly two inches tall but unlike many of the other inchies he diminished around friends who still saw him as a person especially one in particular Katie. Katie and David were childhood friends and when David diminished Katie made a promise to keep David safe from the dangers of the now much larger world. In the beginning there was a lot of shrinking pains to their newfound relationship. For starters David had always had a crush on Katie her beautiful blonde hair and her dark green eyes would make any man week especially one that was now basically her pet. Katie was kind and gentle too and had a heart too sweet for this world and she cared for David. In the first month Katie installed many ladders and ways for David to get around when she was off work and when she came home they would watch TV together and sometimes play board games, David usually was his own monopoly piece. Things were going well for David but he couldn’t get over the feelings he had for Katie. As time went on more things became intimate. One morning while running late Katie changed right in front of David. Awestruck by the curves of her body and her soft perky breasts David watched before she left the room without even noticing. David was unsure if this was a good or bad thing that she didn’t mind his presence but he was too busy masturbating in his tiny cardboard house to care. When she got home he brought it up with her and her cheeks turned bright red
“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry I totally forgot you were there; I promise it won’t happen again” she muttered out embarrassed about the whole thing.
“It’s okay Katie, I actually think you looked beautiful” David restored as her expression turned from embarrassed to surprised.
“You did?” She asked.
“Katie… What the hell, I’ve liked you since the third grade, I’ve had this crush for as long as I can remember and now that I’m so tiny and you’ve been so nice I think I’m in love with you.” David choked out. There was a moment of silence so tense you could cut it with a knife.
“I’ve liked you too… That’s part of the reason I took you in, I just always thought you didn’t like me that way because I was “One of the Bros” and hung out with you and all your guy friends.” she said as the conversation continued for a while. They both recounted about how they had subtlety hinted that they had feeling but each were so nervous they were oblivious to it. After a long talk David asked Katie out and she without hesitation said yes.
For the next few months David and Katie were the happiest they ever been, with David being so small Katie could take him everywhere with her and she did, they went out to movies and dinner dates and even found restaurants that served inchies like at a table not on the menu, they had to clarify that more than one time. Back at home too things were getting more intimate than ever. David quickly went from kissing her on the lips to kissing her downstairs lips. His tiny hands worked wonders and Katie was always careful with David even during the most intense orgasms. Months and months passed and life was great, they found new ways to keep things interesting in the relationship and it was never stale. Life was great for David.
With the one year anniversary coming up David wanted to do something special for Katie. So, he called a local restaurant and booked a table for one and with all the bits of tiny forgotten trash he had found over the past year he constructed a engagement ring. Of course, it was too small to fit her finger being as her finger was the size of him but it was the thought that counts. When the faithful day arrived David told Katie all about that plan and that he would stay in her purse until after dinner as her favorite restaurant that when he called said they didn’t accommodate for inchies. So, Katie put him in her purse and went to the restaurant.
Katie was wearing a stunning red dress and fully did her makeup as the plan was to go to the lake after dinner where unbeknownst to her David would propose. They got to the restaurant and made their way to the table. David of course couldn’t really tell what was going on as Katie was sat and ordered. She set her purse down on the floor. The purse wasn’t too bad to be in for David either, they had made modifications to it to accommodate and inchie such as small LED lights and even a small room sown into the bottom to act as a sort of shield against all the clutter she had in there. As the waiter came and took the order of David’s soon to be fiancé she kicked over the purse by accident
“Oh, I’m so sorry about that let me help” Said the unknown server.
“No! It’s okay, I can get it” Katie shot back with a response picking up the purse and holding it to her chest and waited for the sever to walk away.
“Are you okay honey?” She asked into the purse.
“Yes! Just fine!” David yelled back.
“I love you! Press the button if you need anything!” Katie said and put the purse back on the ground.
David had lied though and was currently panicking, the ring flew out of the purse onto the floor, there was no way he could propose without the ring so he knew what he had to do. He would only need to leave the purse for a minute or two just to locate the ring and run and get it. He began to climb the ladder in the purse all the while thinking to himself that this was a dumb idea. As he got to the top of the purse he could see his beautiful future fiancé, her bare legs perfectly shaven in her nice black stilettos. The dress hugged all of her curves in all the right ways. David quickly snapped out of the trance he always fell under in the presence of her beauty. Now with determination he looked all over the floor for the ring and just in the walkway was the shine of something sparkly. That must be it David thought as he scaled down the side of the purse. He chose to go the long way to avoid accidentally being stepped on by his own girlfriend. He made it to the far side of the chair right before the aisle. Looking both ways he checked to see if the coast was clear and it was as he began to sprint out to grab the right. The run was fast and intense trying to cover the most ground as fast as possible and finally he made it to the shiny object. As he got to it he realized fast that this wasn’t his ring just a small piece of glass forgotten to get swept up. Panic filled David mind quickly looking around for the ring and as he turned fully around he was greeted with a full force hit from a white reebok shoe.
David awoke in a small cubical on a table with transparent opaque walls. Around him were many rooms just the same as his own with what he could only assume were beds like the one he was laying in. It was hard for David to recall how he got here. The last thing he remembers was losing the ring. And then like a ton of bricks it hit him. He got stepped on, or kicked or something like that but that still didn’t answer where he was. There was a light far above that David could see due to the fact that the ceiling of his cubicle was missing. It was, however, too tall and too slick to climb as he tried to do many times. David’s mind reminisced on Katie and what she was thinking. How worried she was and how she needed to get back to her as soon as possible. After much time and waiting finally David heard someone coming. The footsteps getting louder and louder right before a woman came into frame of his small cubical. She was attractive with brown wavy hair and brown eyes. She had very feminine facial features and her lips pursed into a smile. David waved and yelled up to her trying to get her attention and explain that there had been some sort of mishap and that he needs to get back to Katie but the only response he received was the mysterious woman licking her lips.
“Hey Shay!, which one can I eat!” She yelled to what David presumed was an unknown person within the house he was in. David heart sank… Eat? What was she talking about? David thought to himself that this must be some sort of joke you don’t just eat a person no matter what size they are.
“Awww come on but the other one looks so tasty!” She yelled again. It finally hit David, this wasn’t a joke or a prank it was real, this mysterious woman was going to eat him or possibly another inchie stuck in this prison with him. Sure, David had heard of rumors but he never witnessed it himself and thought it was just fake news to scare the generally public.
“Fine…. Come here fucker” she said now much softer tone with a annoyed look on her face. Her well manicured fingers descended into the cubical David was in. He tried to fight them away but she was too fast and David was too small. David began to kick and scream.
“PLEASE, THIS IS A MISTAKE KATIEE KATIEEEEEE” David yelled until his lungs and voice could no longer keep up with his fear. Her hand rose David up right to her lips as her tongue crept out from her mouth and connected with David’s feet.
“PLEASE, YOU CAN’T DO THIS IM A PERSON, IM A PERSMGUHG” David was cut off as the tongue of the stranger he didn’t know made its wat to his face and he got a mouthful of saliva that tasted strangely of burgers and French fries. Her tongue pulls back and her mouth makes an O shape as she begins to slurp and David if pulled fully into her mouth. Inside her mouth is wet and hot. Each breath she takes is like a hurricane and she is sucking on David’s tiny body. David is fighting tooth and nail to break free, to see Katie once again. He knows that he can do it and with all his might he gets his arm out of her mouth and begins to pry open her lips. A loud reverberating giggle is coming from the dark and menacing whole behind him but he ignores it only caring about one thing, Katie. Its working, his other arm pops out or her lips and he pulls his head out. Gripping her lips, he makes one last effort to pull himself free. He’s going to do it!
He pulls
and he pulls
and he’s just about free!
The air around him rushes by and he is sucked back into her mouth and straight down her esophagus.
*GULP*
All his hopes and all his dreams crushed much like his entire body as it makes its way down her throat. The tunnel is dark and hot and wet. There is no air and the crushing force makes David thrash and kick trying so desperately to get a breath in. His mind goes fuzzy and his vision closes in. He thinks of Katie one last time
*SPLASH*
Gasping for air in his newfound location he gets a breath in quickly reanimating and keeping his head above the thick water. Taking a moment to catch his breath each inhale burns his lungs almost like breathing in smoke. Frantically splashing and kicking trying to get his bearings in this toxic wasteland David finally gets his footing. The smell is intense and consists of vomit and fries and burger meat.
*BuuUURP*
The whole biome shifts as the titan above him burps. David goes face first into the drink. Coming out again gasping for air he can feel chunks of meat and chewed up bits of food. The walls of the stomach are thick with mucus and covered in folds. Tears begin pouring from David’s face as he cries hysterically. He claws at the walls for any sort of relief from this prison. His eyes stay shut as opening them burned like fire. His skin feels like 1000 razor blades are cutting him all at once and all he can think of is his Katie. He can hear voices, muffled by the walls and the gurgles. That’s her, the woman who ate him he thinks. Kicking and screaming and crying soon tires David out. His skin peeling off his bones, Each breath labored more than the last, His eyes liquefied by the fumes and his organs begin to fall from his chest cavity as there is nothing to hold them in place. With one final act he says “Katie” and then slips away into oblivion his final thoughts on the love of his life.
“*Urrrp* Fuck this one is making me gassy”

Epilogue
The rest of David body slowly but slurry was broke down into the soup in Leia’s stomach. Mixing with the burger and fries she had eaten earlier. All that was left in the slurry was David’s bones. Over the next day they traveled through her digestive track as they were stripped of their nutrients and bleached white by the acids eventually clumping together into a brown log waiting in her colon. Inchies make her gassy and David was no exception as the next day as his bones sat embedded in her shit she passed gas many times thinking to herself not about David individually just annoyed that inches give her such bad gas. About the middle of the day, she made her way to the bathroom at the restaurant that David was taken from and sat herself on the toilet. She began to push and push as the less than solid shit fell from her asshole into the toilet and strewn throughout with the bleached white bones of David.
“Fuck I gotta stop eating inchies, they make me shit my brains out” Leia quietly commented to herself looking at the toiler bowl through her spread legs. She pulled the toilet paper from the roll and wiped her ass and went to flush. The shit stained paper sitting on top of the water as the old toilet only half flushed leaving the remains still in the bowl but Leia didn’t care to look just got up and pulled up her panties and pants and smiled as the inchie under her foot still was wiggling. As she opened the door another woman was waiting for the bathroom
“All yours” Leia said.
Katie walked into the stall, at the restaurant looking frantically for her lost boyfriend. Disgusted at the mess that last girl had mad she flushed the toilet and watched unknowingly the remains of her former boyfriend swirl down the bowl. She sat herself down on the toilet and began to weep. Through her watery eyes she noticed something shiny on the floor.
Chapter End Notes:
Please live a review. They make this all worth it