- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tags: Scat, Crush, Violent, Vore, Feet
This story does contain Scat but only during the Epilogue, If you wish to skip, do not read past the Epilogue
There standing right in front of you was Kat. She looked down and made direct eye contact and then smiled.

*A few days earlier*

It was the height of the pandemic. No one was safe, even the diminished that had only lost a few inches were now subject to potentially being diminished to inches. The college campus you were on was practically abandoned. All classes were moved online and even then many fellow classmates didn’t even show up either from lack of caring or contraction of SDD. You however will still going to class in your shitty apartment right outside of campus. The pandemic was a blessing in disguise for you. Now you could play video games all day long and google all answers to the tests you had. You also were living in the same building as your girlfriend. And your girlfriends roommate Kat. Kat was fairly attractive and before you got with your girlfriend you had a crush on her for a bit. But where you thrived on the Pandemic it was the opposite for Kat. She was getting depressed and angry at the world and taking it out on your girlfriend.

That was a few months ago though and now nearing the end of the school year, your girlfriend returned home and left you a key to her apartment so you could close the place up for her. You agreed because why not and went on with your life. You had to go over every few days to water her plants and that’s when things started to go bad. The first time you went over of course Kat was there. She was wearing a white tank top with no bra accentuating her double G breasts, and booty shorts. Her curly long hair was tied up into a bun, it was dyed pale blue. And to top off the look she had white dirty socks on that went passed her ankles. The apartment wasn’t messy as you entered but Kat was making herself at home on the couch with food wrappers and papers left everywhere. She ignored you at first when you came in just focusing on whatever show she was watching and you went about watering the plants. It wasn’t that you weren’t friends anymore but things were tense, clearly things in the upcoming months were going to be a breaking point for you and her friendship, Your girlfriend had already basically stopped talking to her. It wasn’t to hard to water the plants and you were getting ready to leave when she said something to you

“Hey loser” She said

“Yeah?” You replied

“Wanna hear something cool?” She said calling you over

“Sure, what is it?” You replied as she lifted up her tank tip slightly and her left boob slightly with it. You instinctively looked away.

“I’m not flashing you perve, just come here” Kat said as she grabbed the back of your head and pressed it to her gut. You could feel her boob above your head, finding it very odd the situation you were in you listened. All you could hear at first was gurgling noises thinking maybe this is some sort of prank and then you heard it. It was screaming. Screams and cries for help coming from within her stomach. You pulled back and her boob dropped down jiggling into place.

“What the fuck Kat?” You said

“Pretty cool right? Found this Inchie in the hallway and he joined me for lunch, didn’t know they stayed alive for so long it’s almost been a half hour” She replied.

“You can’t just eat people?!” You yelled at her. Kat proceeded to stand up and stretch showing off her fit form that only has a little pudge on it since the pandemic.

“Oh calm your tits dude, They aren’t people anymore, they are Inchies and they taste fantastic and feel great too.” She said as she rubbed her belly and squeezed her breast. She then left to go to the bathroom and you decided you didn’t want to stick around much longer either.

Returning back to your own apartment you felt disgusted by her. How could someone just eat another human being like that. The diminished were no different other than in size. Within all this disgust that you felt you also happened to notice that you were rock hard. It felt wrong. Was it the fact that Kat ate someone or was she just hot. You couldn’t tell and didn’t want to find out. There was only another week of watering plants until the lease was through. Nothing you couldn’t handle you would just avoid Kat.

That night you decided to do some research on the “Inchies” as they were dubbed on tik tok. There happened to be lots of videos of people using Inchies the same way Kat was and others more creative. The news was also covering a lot of missing person stories, mainly how law enforcement couldn’t do anything until the federal government passed legislation protecting Inchies. Scrolling through a few hashtags such as #Inchie and #Munchies a relatively new hashtag for people consuming the Diminished you stumbled upon a plethora of content ranging from memes to full on snuff, you even saw a girl you knew, Sam in your grade swallow an Inchie at a party in front of everyone. Other content ranged from ASMR digesting Inchies to swallowing tutorials. All you could do is sit there and think about how messed up the world has gotten since the pandemic. A few more hours online and you found yourself to Pornhub and against your better judgement look up the word Inchie. Some of the first results are amateur porn stars masturbating as Inchies digest inside them. You immediately get hard and decide that its enough research for today. You pass out thinking about that Inchie Kat ate earlier today and how he’s dead now. Nothing more than nutrients for her body.

The next few days are more of the same. Class, Gaming, TV, Drinking ect. You order all your groceries online and they get delivered to your door. And now again you have to go water your girlfriends’ plants. You decide to go over right around dinner time hoping to catch Kat out of the apartment. As you enter the apartment the smell hits your nose. This time the apartment is in a much sorrier state. Kat is still sitting on the couch in the same outfit as you last saw her now just a bit greasier. There’s much more food wrappers and papers now, Door dash orders and Gopuff deliveries. You ignore her and go right to the plants but can’t help but notice that she’s doing something odd with her feet. Playing with something between them. Watering the plants takes no time as you are especially in a rush. You are about to leave the apartment as something runs over to you. Its an Inchie, Jumping and yelling trying to get your attention.

“Fuck, it got away, can you hand me that Inchie?” Kat asked from across the room. You didn’t know what to do, you grab the Inchie in front of you and bring him to your side.

“What are you going to do with him?” You ask back.

“Whatever the fuck I want, not like its any of your business.” She snarled. Holding her hand out

“I can’t give him to you if you’re gonna kill him” You said feeling nauseous from the confrontation

“It’s mine fucker and I’m going to smear its guts all over my fucking feet but that’s none of your fucking business, I found him he’s mine!” She said as she rose to her feet yelling.
“He’s a person not a fuc- k… ng …… T…T ….t” You tried to get out as everything went black.

You awoke with what felt like a massive hangover. You questioned what happened. You were fighting with Kat you remember. Did she hit you over your head? You open your eyes and look around and see nothing but darkness and soft fabric around you. Suddenly the ceiling above you is ripped off and there standing right in front of you was Kat. She looked down and made direct eye contact and then smiled. You had been diminished to two inches tall.

“Oh this is fucking rich, two for the price of one” She said as her voiced boomed above you. To your left you saw the Inchie you were holding laying on the ground moaning, Clearly hurt from the long fall, and in front of you were Kats huge large socked feet. She was so close she had to bend over to see you past her breasts.

“Well don’t need this one anymore, and I have yet to feel what one of you Inchies feels like exploding under my foot, people say its to die for.” She laughed at her own joke and stood up to full height. Before that was 5’11 now comparatively it was hundreds of feet. Her right foot raised in the air and pressed down into the Inchie next to you. It wasn’t quick. She dragged it out for probably a minute and you couldn’t help but look. The white dirty sock quickly swallowed the other Inchie under the ball of her foot but the sounds that came after. At first the screaming and the cracking noises, sounds you thought were made up for the movies and as Kat increased the pressure the cracking turned into a noise indescribable, almost like a squelch, that’s the best you could come up with. In the final moment the pressure built up was too much and the Inchie popped under Kats weight. Her body shifted ever so slightly and blood shot out the side of her foot splattering you and the carpet in a mist of blood.

“Holy fuck that felt good, like oh my good look at him” She picked up her socked foot and inspected it.

“There’s nothing left, No bones. Just a bunch of blood and…. Mush” She spoke but it was on deaf ears. You now covered in a film of blood just stood there in shock. You had just watched a man get turned into…. Paste. When Kats socked foot lifted all that was left was a pile of blood and guts and a trail spitting out the side. Not much time was left to process and Kats large greasy fingers surrounded you. Taking you in her grasp.

“Well little Inchie, that was supposed to be my foot massager for the night so it seems like you have a new job now.” Kat spoke and she took you and herself to the couch. With you in one hand she removed her now blood-soaked sock and the other as well and threw them across the room, no regards for where they landed. You started begging in her hands, but she could not hear you, or at least was ignoring any attempt you made to reason with her. You then were placed on the floor right in between her two bare feet. The two behemoths were on either side of you. You could feel the tension in the air like at any moment the onslaught would happen. You looked up at Kat, she was looking back down at you smiling, she took her phone out and quickly snapped a picture. Her green eyes changed their attention to the TV and as the sitcom began to play her feet descended on you.

Like an action movie you began to run as the huge fleshy walls began to descend upon you much like the trash compactor in Star Wars, but you had no R2D2 do get you out of this. Before the feet hit you the smell did. Kat had clearly not been showing for weeks and the cheesy foot smell was so overpowering you began to cough. If not for the smell you may have made it out, but it slowed you down enough. You saw both her feet seal you in darkness. At first you thought you were dead or going to die from the pressure, but you weren’t that lucky. The feet began to roll you in between them. You were spun around, rubbed in between, coating you in sweat and stink. This would go on for what felt like years but probably only a few minutes then the feet took turns molesting you against the ground. Rolling you against the carpet from the heel to the toes of each foot. The toes assaulted you. Shoving you in between and scrunching you under them. It was a miracle that you were alive covered in sweat and toe jam. After about a half hour on constant massage the assault had ended. The TV was paused, and then Kats feet moved away from your body. But you were so beaten you could barley move.

“Im actually surprised, I wasn’t trying to kill you but I thought for sure you were going to pop at any second down there.” She said, Looking at your bruised and beaten form for the first time in a half hour.

“You felt really good on my feet though” She said as she wiggled her toes around you laughing as she did so.

“Well since your still alive better make good use of you, and you gotta be gone soon because my girlfriend is coming over” She said picking you up and bringing you to her face.

“God you smell like… well feet, Lets get you washed up” She took you to the sink and squirted some soap in her hand and washed you off, almost waterboarding you in the process.

“So look Inchie, there’s a new trend making your bones into jewelry and I already flushed that last guy before I found out. I’m thinking you would make a great toe ring? What do you say?” She asked like you had a say in the matter. Again, you started begging and pleading but Kat was caught up in her phone holding you.

“Shit she’s here, Sorry Inchie down you go” she said as you were thrown into the air. You looked down to see her green eyes staring directly at you watching your decent into her maw. Her mouth was big and you landed hard on her soft tongue. She had the worst breath you could imagine but that thought left as fast as it entered your head as the mouth closed behind you and she began to suck on you like candy. The large fleshy tentacle poking and prodding you and before you could even get your bearings

*Gulp*

You were trust to the back of her throat and squeezed through the tightest and wettest sleeping bag you had ever been in. You couldn’t breath the pressure was so much and all you could hear around you was the loud thumping of a war drum. And a hum throughout your entire body. This lasted for far longer than you thought you were going to make it. You mind was slipping. You were just about to pass out as you were ejected from the tube into a large cavern.

You landed with a splash. Your senses immediately assaulted by the smell of vomit and… hamburgers? It was pitch black, the air was thick and burned with each breath. You were trying to stand in up but the sludge and bile made it so slippery to get your footing you kept falling over. All you could hear was the war drum and growing from the living cavern around you but then another noise, a voice, Kats voice.

“Holy fuck you were tasty. *Burp* Was it because I knew you before or were you always that good, you’re squirming so much more than the other too. Just keep that up okay?” The words were muffled and almost drowned out. You could feel that Kat was now walking, the environment around you jostled much more, like a ice rink built on a pirate ship. Every time you fell over and tried getting back up you got coated more and more in bile and acid. You heard Kat greet her girlfriend and let her inside. Things settled as Kat finally sat back down on the couch. You were finally able to get a footing and stand. At the same time though you started to feel pins and needles all over your body, your lungs already burned from exhaustion and digestion. You didn’t dare open your eyes not only because it was pitch black that the bile burned them the most. You began to scream out “Kattttt, please let me out, Please!” then from above you could make out

“Wanna hear something cool?” You heard Kat say. You realized in your screaming and thrashing you were doing exactly what she wanted you to do. Now she was letting her girlfriend listen to your screams while you digest. You were starting to lose feeling in your hands and feet, it was a chore to breath. The woman who swallowed you causally talking to her girlfriend. Giving up was becoming more and more of an option.

“Quickly before its stops” You hear all around you. The stomach is again thrown into a tizzy, there’s no chance of finding footing but you still struggle to stay above the bile. Suddenly you’re weightless and the world comes crashing into you. You want to give in but your body won’t let you, you fight to the surface and stand the world around you still but at a new angle. You are falling apart, your hair is coming out in clumps, you wipe bile off your skin to watch as the skin falls right off with it. You throw up bile and blood. The pain is getting to much to bear. The heartbeat above you starts to quicken. Whenever you stand still Kat begins to shake you. She’s trying to keep you moving for some reason, but you just want to go.

“Fuck come on you stupid fucker, move I’m so close.” You hear echoing around you. She’s trying to cum. My god her girlfriend is trying to get her to cum with you in there. She starts shaking violently. You try to keep your footing bashing into all the walls like a bumper car. You can feel yourself slipping, your so close to death.

“Keep going I’m so close”

Your so close, you almost lose your footing and slam into the wall

“I’m so CLOSE!!!!”

You’re so close,

“Keep going”

You’re about to give up

“UHHHHHahhhhhh, Stop, stop” Is the last thing you hear as you go face first into the bile, it fills your lungs and your thoughts go dark.

Epilogue

“Holy fuck was that good, Oh my god with you, and the Inchie, and the thing with your fingers, just wow…. Wow.” Kat said panting on her bed resting after that award winning orgasm. She shakes her belly trying to get any response of the Inchie she ate no more than thirty minutes ago. But to her disappointment there’s not movement. Kat cleans up and returns the favor to her girlfriend. All the meantime the Inchie inside her slowly breaking down. At first the flesh slowly dissolves off breaking into the organs and turning them all into a wonderful Inchie Cheeseburger soup. The small bits left and bones of the Inchie make their way into Kats intestines. Kat at this point is back on the couch watching tv gently rubbing her belly thinking about the amazing Inchie she swallowed and the fantastic orgasm she received. In no time at all Kat fall asleep right there on the couch. The Inchie is now traveling through Kat, all its nutrients being converted into energy, being distributed as protein for her muscles and the rest as fat for her ass in those tight booty shorts or as fat in her exceptionally large breasts and other places like the thighs and belly too. By the morning all that’s left is bleached bones embedded in shit.

Kat waked up with the sun. She immediately feels the need to use the bathroom as gas exits her ass. She stands and stretches taking off her shirt, thinking to herself its about time to shower and clean the apartment up today. The shirt lands on top of the bloody sweaty socks in the corner of the room. The sun shines in the window perfectly peering in on the floor to show the bloody mess left over from yesterday. Kat steps directly on it not noticing or caring and goes to the bathroom. She lifts the toilet seat and pulls down her shorts plopping her bare ass on cold porcelain. A stream of hot urine hits the side of the bowl and a fart escapes as she scrolls on tik tok. She starts to push as the shit starts to leave her asshole. Her diet of fast food and the Occasional Inchie does not provide heathy bowel movements, so with a little extra push the first log drops into the yellow water. Four more logs are dopped with the Inchie bones being mainly condensed in the third one. She goes to wipe and then stands not bothering to pull up her shorts since she’s about to shower. She goes for the handle when she looks down and remembers. Quickly running naked through her apartment, she grabs gloves under the sink and returns to the bowl. If not for the Inchie skull protruding from the log in the bowl she would have almost completely forgotten. She fishes as many Inchie bones as possible and sets them aside to shower. Over the next week she cleans and looks up instructions for a toe ring. Its her first ever Inchie jewelry and first Inchie she swallowed and knew. Kat never takes it off, wearing it on her right foot on the toe next to the big one. It has the Inchie skull right in the middle. The Inchies Girlfriend has no idea what ever happened to him all she knows is she has a lot of dead plants.

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are always helpful. May see more of Kat in the future too