- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning this contains scat and intense graphic scenes of digestion and violence. With that out the way enjoy you freaks
Ness woke up to her phone alarm ringing, She reached over to grab her phone turning off the alarm. The clock read 7:30. Ness had to get to work at nine today so she unwillingly forced herself out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She was in a night gown and lacey black underwear, even though there was no one around to see her she still enjoyed looking good and at least she could admire herself. As she got into the bathroom she started her morning routine. Looking at herself in the mirror she saw her white skin and brown messy hair. It was usually straight but bedhead can be a bitch. She began doing her makeup making her eyebrows fuller and her full lips redder. When she was all done she was a sight to be seen a real beautiful woman of 24 years. Ness went to go get dressed and looked out her high rise apartment window. New York city was pretty first thing in the morning especially from this high up. She enjoyed people watching, from up here they all looked like ants. That reminded her that she needs to order a few more Inchies today her supply was running short. She walked over to her solid oak wardrobe and opened it up, rummaging through she found what she was looking for, a clear glass jar containing three Inchies.

**********************

You were now the longest surviving Inchie in Ness’s collection. About a week ago you were one of fifteen inchies that Ness had purchased. Everyone was dropped into a large glass jar and you were lucky to be at the bottom of the pile. At first it was cramped and there was a group effort to try to get the lid off but it was no use. You sat at the bottom of the jar bodies of other Inchies piled on top of you and at first you thought it was just your luck but you soon came to realize that you were the lucky ones.

When Ness came back for the first time she grabbed the jar and took it to her kitchen. It was set upon the counter. You were one of the few looking out of the glass so you could see it all. The apartment Ness was living in was a beautiful and upscale apartment in New York. Ness must either be rich or come from wealth to afford this place. The floors were hardwood and it seemed like there was even a second floor. The jar was on a beautiful marble countertop and Ness was preparing a sandwich. This is when you felt lucky for the first time. Ness opened the jar and reached in grabbing the first Inchie on top and without hesitation brought him right to her lips. Her mouth parted and the Inchie vanished between her lips. There was no sound or exaggerated gesture just a lump traveling down her throat. The jar erupted into panic and screams. You couldn’t really move at the bottom but those at the top were frantic.

The week went on. Most of the time was spent in the wardrobe in pitch darkness and you came to overhear several things. The first thing was that your captors name was Ness, She worked in new York as an aspiring actress from the constant signing and self-tapes you could overhear and in the brief moments outside of the wardrobe you noticed the Ring Light in her room. Every day she would grab two Inchies from the jar and at first they were never seen again. Occasionally she would also dump a splash of water into the jar. The first time she did this you thought that you were going to drown but alas you were not that lucky.

It was coming to the third day and there was only ten of your kind left the jar had significantly gotten more roomy allowing for slight changes to the order but everyone knew the top was certain death. But something strange happened on this day, and Ness came to take two away like every day but this time she returned one. The man she took yesterdays name was Rick. Rick had been in the two from yesterday but not returned in a much worse for wear state. As the two were taken rick was dropped back in. At first Rick wouldn’t speak at all. His body was red and purple and his arm was twisted around and limp. He had a broken nose and was missing most of his teeth. After hours of the whole group trying to ask Rick what had happened out there he finally broke

“The boots….. Good inchies squish….. I’m not a good inchie. I’m not a good inchie, I’m not a good inchie, I’m not a good inchie, I’m not a good inchie” Rick said and then repeated himself

He didn’t stop until he passed out. The group only could assume that the two that were taken were put in Ness’s shoes. Rick was lucky and made it through a day under her feet that’s why he was all beaten up. But the others? Who knew what fate they fell victim to. Everyone in the jar knew what happened to inchies when they contracted the SDD virus. You had all seen the videos on tik tok and Instagram, everyone followed the court cases to determine the status of diminished. The jar was quiet for a long time.

The days continued with two more dwindling every day. You started top hear more about Ness too. She had friends several actually. The one she talked to the most was Sam. Out of the little conversations you have heard they were planning something Friday night. You also heard a lot of phone calls to Ness’s parents, Anytime she needed money or a new outfit a phone call was made. It was made very obvious that Ness was a spoiled brat, probably why she goes through fifteen Inchies in a week.

The jar was now practically empty there was only three of you left. You, Frank, and Hela. Frank eventually warmed up to make small talk but refused to talk about what happened that day. Before this frank was in statistics before he diminished. It was actually his own friends who ended up selling him for a pretty penny. Hela on the other hand wouldn’t talk at all about her personal life before or after diminishing. She only wanted to find a way out and was determined to escape. She believed that she had a chance.

The wardrobe door opened up and Ness’s well manicured and slender fingers grasped the jar as it was lifted to her face. She was wearing a nightgown that was open showing off her lacey black underwear. You guessed that she probably had A cups and for the first time you really got to see them shown off. Her face was distorted by the glass but you could tell there was a huge smile on her face. The jar lid was slowly unscrewed while she walked through her apartment. She stopped and her fingers like a claw machine descended into the jar. She first grabbed Frank. Frank squirmed and fought but it was no use. Her grasp between her two fingers was too much and he was lifted out of the jar screaming and kicking

“NO, NOT THE BOOT PLEASE NOOOO” Frank screamed but Ness’s just laughed. You watched in horror as frank was dropped into a pair black high heeled boots. Ness’s face turned back to the jar and her fingers quickly wrapped around you. Hela grabbed your legs and tried to stop it but she was lifted out of the jar with you. You were brought right up to Ness’s face. You could see her wicked smile and the pours on her face. The cakey foundation and the red lip gloss shining in front of you.

“Ooo a two for one deal don’t mind if I do!” Ness said in a cheerful tone. The jar was put down and Ness grabbed Hela and yanked her off of you.

“Guess if you’re so eager to leave the jar you can go in my shoe today.” Ness said to Hela. Hela protested but it was in vain. The last you saw of her she was being lowered into the dark depths of the other black high heeled boot.

**********************

Ness placed both of her foot Inchies in her boots. She loved the feeling of there little tiny squirming bodies underneath her toes and soles. She had been using them like this for years the only downside was that they break so frequently. Every day when she comes back from work she has to clean the mess out of her shoes and by this point this pair smelled literally like death. Luckily it was really only her smelling it. On the upside though she really enjoyed feeling them pop under her feet. The warm feeling between her toes. There really wasn’t anything like it to her and she was addicted and if daddy kept buying her so many every week who was she to stop using them. They honestly are just pests to her. The world owes her a favor for taken care of so many and she was also helping support her economy.

Ness now was left with a dilemma. She already had two Inchies in her boots but there was only one left so saving it for tomorrow would just be a waste. She brought him up to her face and inspected him thoroughly. He was in good condition and in most cases she would probably just eat him but she wasn’t feeling in the mood. Sure a Inchie feels great on an empty stomach but it just makes it difficult to focus at work while they squirm in her stomach. Just then a thought hit her.

“Okay little guy it looks like it’s your lucky day and its not just because you get to be used by such a gorgeous goddess like myself. No see I have both my feet covered for the day and I’m not partially in the mood for Inchies for breakfast but after work me and my friends are going to the club and I think you’ll make some great entertainment. What do you say? Do you want to go to the club with me tonight?” Ness said knowing full well the little fucker had no choice in the matter. The Inchie shook his head yes
“Good boy, now be good in my purse okay?” Ness said not waiting for an answer and dropping the inchie in her purse and zipping it up. Ness continued to get ready for work. She got dressed and put on her various inchie bone jewelry. She had an anklet that was held together with 24 karat gold and a ring that was rose gold. Both pieces she had “processed” herself and sent off to be transformed. She packed a sparkly silver dress that would barley cover anything of her in her purse so she could change at work before going out to the club. She grabbed her purse and slipped on her boots bare footed and headed off to work.

**********************

Ness had just asked you if you wanted to go to club with her after threatening to eat you so of course you reluctantly agreed. You were dropped into her purse before the light above you was zipped away. You fell and fell until you reached the bottom. Your eyes started to adjust to the darkness. Around you and on top of you were a slew of items that at normal size wouldn’t be an issue but now created a whole slew of issues. You noticed there was a few tampons and pads next to you as well as makeup and a brush. There was also many crumbs around you and for not eating in several days you devoured all of the stale little bits of scrap around you. While grabbing more you felt something odd. Picking up the object you realized it was a bone. Maybe a leg or an arm bone you couldn’t tell. This wasn’t a normal bone though there were holes drilled into it and it had engravings. It must have fallen off of a piece of jelwery. This woman was truly cruel not only taking away all autonomy while you were alive but also once you were dead.

Light suddenly filled back the space as a sparkly dress was shoved inside the purse limiting the space severely for you. The whole purse was then throw around causing you to be thrown around in the purse. Objects slammed into you as the purse swayed off of her shoulder. With a slap you slammed into something cool and slick. The purse lit up as it was her Iphone. Her screensaver was a live picture of her shaking her ass at a club with the dress barley covering it. You thought about calling 911 but it wouldn’t do you any good. The diminished didn’t have rights so there’s nothing they could do. Using your tiny arms you pulled down the notifications and saw her recent texts. There was a buzz that shook you and the purse as a new one came in from Sam. It was a picture of the bottom of her Nylon foot covered in blood and viscera. Another buzz came in. the text read
“How do you go through two a day. This happened yesterday and it just makes me so upset when they break unintentionally”

The zipper above you shot open and Ness’s hand reached in grabbing the phone in front of you. The purse was left open letting a whole lot of cold fresh air into it. You could hear the typing of the phone clearly Ness responding to her friend and then the phone was dropped back in and the purse once again sealed.
Another buzz came in

“You’re insufferable, See you at the club tonight terror of Ichies lol”

**********************

Hela was dropped into the black swayed prison. She tumbled down the heel to the toe of the shoe. She gathered herself and looked around. The smell of rotting flesh like an animal had died filled the air along with the smell of sweat intensely. Hela immediately dry heaved for her stomach had nothing to throw up. She tried to climb her way to the heel but the arch was too steep. She was trapped all her dreams before she diminished were snuffed out by this brats heels. Before she even could come up with a plan of action Ness’s bare foot started to enter the shoe. Hela panicked and screamed, punching and kicking the toes as they approached ever closer. They easily pinned her under them squeezing and prodding her making sure she was in a good position. The heat from her foot and the sweat made her body stick to the underside of her toes. Ness stood and put her full weight on Hela stomping her foot a few times to jostle her into the right place and then began to walk. Hela was in hell pinned under her toes unable to move. She tried to scream but the toes pressing into her chest and head prevented her from making a sound. She finally broke, no more delusions of escape. All those dreams in a moment were crushed under the soft sole of a spoiled rich bitch.

**********************

Ness finally had a sigh of relief as the workday ended. She ran to the bathroom to change out of her work clothes and into her dress. She hadn’t felt movement under her feet for a few hours now. She felt while walking to get lunch the one under her left foot pop. The sensation was pleasant and she now wiggled her toes playing with the blood and guts. Besides being fun, it also kept her toes incredibly soft. She had dated and hooked up with a few guys with foot fetishes and she always enjoyed the power of having someone get off to her gross feet. It felt empowering like she was a goddess because there wasn’t a single part of her that wasn’t attractive. She imagined that the Inchies she used in her shoes also felt that way about her feet. They were lucky after all not only did they get to become the reason her soles are so soft but also some men she knew would die to be in their place literally.

Stripping down to her underwear in the bathroom stall she kept her boots on and changed into the sparkly dress and put the rest of her clothes in her purse. Looking inside she remembered that she still had that little Inchie in there. She was sure the girls would have a blast playing with him and he looked able bodied enough to keep up. She knew Mo could do this trick where she ties a cherry stem around an Inchie only using her mouth.

As she left the stall she texted the group chat if they were still down for the agreed time. She stopped to admire herself in the mirror seeing how she was stunningly beautiful and sure to turn heads tonight. She turned around and admired her ass, the dress was tight fitting and hugged it well even going up a bit but all that would do is attract more attention to it and that was the point. She left the bathroom looking forward to the fun night she had ahead of her.

**********************

You had been anxious and bored out of your mind all day. The purse was boring and you were able to clutch onto a pad when the purse was jostled around to cushion yourself form all the other objects. Ness had already changed clothes and didn’t even acknowledge you. Maybe she had forgotten about you and you could wait for the right opportunity to escape. These fantasys were just that.

The sounds of the outside world were of the busy new York streets. You couldn’t help but think that maybe your friend Hela was still alive but you doubted it. The sounds changed form the bustle of the city to loud music. She must have gotten to the club you assumed. The music was loud enough that you could make out every word of the songs. Finally, after much waiting the purse was finally unzipped and Ness’s hand wrapped around you.

“Okay girls look what I brought!” Ness said to the group of four girls that surrounded you. Holding you of course was Ness but to the right of her was Sam a blonde haired woman who was slightly less attractive then ness but still pretty. She was in a black dress with tights on and Inchie bone earrings. Next to her directly across from you was Mo. Mo was a tan woman with curly brown hair and brown eyes. Mo had a cute fair and a fairly large chest that was out and prominent in the pink tank top she was wearing. Mo was the most casually dressed of the four and almost looked kind in her face. Finally, there was CeCe. CeCe was the tallest of the group with red hair and piercing brown eyes. She was very attractive with her rose gold marbled dress that showed off her midriff.

“I haven’t used a Inchie in like a week” Said Mo

“I had the most delicious one ever the other day at this restaurant at midtown” CeCe Added

“Well, I go through like two a day and I had an odd number this week so I thought id share” Ness said. The club was dimly lit as you were placed in the middle of the table. The small light above the table illuminating you like a spotlight and all eyes were on you. Some were curios but others were hungry. The table was away from the dance floor but the music and flashing lights were still ever present in the room around you.

“How thoughtful of you but I already have one of my own I’m using right now” said Sam

“I hate when there’s only one in my shoe, makes me feel like I’m walking uneven” retorted Ness

“Who said it was in my shoe?” Sam slyly said back as she sipped her martini. The table broke out into Ooooos as the girls laughed at the plight of your size and stature.

“Have you guys seen what Mo can do with a tiny and a cherry stem?” CeCe added. Before there was a response Mo had grabbed you and tossed you into her mouth. The cavern was wet and smelled like cherries and vodka. You were moved to the middle of her tongue trying to get to your hands and knees but the saliva was too slippery. Your nose and mouth were getting assaulted and like drowning in a pool, you suck in the sweet spit now and again into your lungs causing you to have a coughing fit. The dark dank cavern opened and you looked out past the white pearly gates to see the rest of the group watching intently

“Waaath thifs” Mo said deafening your ears. Her hand brought a cherry stem up to her mouth and deposited it next to you. You tried to fight back but her tongue was too powerful. It felt every part of you rubbing up and down your naked body trying to get the cherry stem and you into the right position. Through labored breaths the stem was wrapped around your neck. As you were flipped and thrown up and down, back and forth you thought you were going to drown. The cherry stem was now tied around your neck, not tight enough to cut off the air but tight enough to make what was already a hard time breathing harder.

Mo’s mouth opened and she allowed you to slide of her tongue and onto the table in a pile of spittle.

“Ta da!” Mo said and the other girls Oooed and Ahhed. There you sat trying to catch your breath in a puddle of Mo’s spit. You grasped at the cherry stem around your neck and proceeded to try to rip it off. Finally getting it off your head.

“Where did you learn how to do that Mo?” Asked Sam.

“Well let’s just say another few second in my mouth and he would’ve had to come out the other end” Mo laughed and so did the rest of the girls. Nesses hand reached down and picked you up.

“Aww he’s all tired now, what was Mo’s mouth too much for you little guy? You guys decide what to do with him I gotta go to the bathroom real quick.” And with that Ness left the table, you sat there looking up at the three beautiful women wondering what fate awaits for you now.

**********************

The last few hours had been living hell for Hela but she was determined to get out. No stupid bitch was going to break her, not under her foot or her spirit. Over the past few hours she had managed to crawl her way under the arch of Ness’s foot and go through the side so she could climb out of the boot. Sure the sweat made it hard and she could barely breath but she was determined. One wrong move and she would be mush under this cunts foot, used as makeshift moisturizer. Suddenly and without warning the foot was removed from the shoe pulling Hela from the sweaty confines as Ness’s fingers quickly wrapped around her bringing her up to her face. Ness was sitting on the toilet in the stall. Hela looking down saw the stream of piss leaving Ness’s body.

“I gotta give you props, you were close to getting out there. Never had an Inchie ever escape and I’m not going to start today.” With that Ness dropped Hela onto the cold dirty linoleum floor. The impact broke Hela’s leg as she crumpled to the ground. The floor was dirty with a film of piss and blood and dirt from shoes. She tired to move but the pain was unbearable. Ness’s bare foot that she had been trapped under all day hovered over her body, Ness still sat on the toilet. The foot slowly came down. Hela tried to crawl but was to slow. Hela felt as the sweaty dirty ball of Ness’s foot made contact with her pressing her into the floor. The heat of the foot contracted the cold floor as the pressure started to increase. At first her body was pinned unable to move and as the pressure built the air was pushed from her lungs. Here bones began to bend and creek and her mind started to get fuzzy. The pressure didn’t stop and with a wimper and final give Hela’s body gave way with a loud pop.

**********************

Ness looked down at the bloody mess on the floor of the bathroom. The feeling of that pop was intoxicating for her and the blood shot out from under her foot in a pretty cool way. Ness relished the feeling of the gore spread out under her ball and her toes wiggled and played with it. But the thrill was over so without even wiping her foot off she slipped it back into her black high heeled boots and wiped herself and flushed. Leaving the mess in the bathroom for other women to step in all night and for later a janitor to clean up.
She returned to the table and noticed the tiny she left there was gone.

“So, what happened to the fucker?”

**********************

You watched Ness walked away noting that her ass was looking really good in that dress. All the other girls sat there and stared at you.

“Well I’ve already gotten very personal with an Inchie today, actually it was one that we went to college with so I think one of you should have him” Sam said

“I love when its someone I knew, its like surreal and kind of hot.” Mo responded

“Why do you think I got so personal” Sam laughed and the others did too.

“Well, what would you do with him?” CeCe asked Mo

“Well once I’ve got a taste there’s no other options and he was surprisingly tasty” Mo said

“I’m feeling a bit peckish too and I don’t want to drink entirely on an empty stomach” CeCe said

“Well let’s make it a game then. How about we take this little morsel and use him while we make out? Sam can run a timer and whoever’s mouth he ends up in is the winner.” Mo suggested with her gaze never leaving you and licking her lips immediately after.

“You’re lucky this is my third drink Mo, oh what the hell just no recording this I don’t want some creep on the internet watching this.” CeCe reluctantly agreed and Mo put her chin on the table right in front of you looking down with her hungry eyes.

“Well what do you say little man, I bet there’s some people out there who would die to be in your position and well you probably will.” Mo said and without waiting for a response you were picked up and held by your torso between Mo and CeCe’s lips. Looking back and forth they both had their eyes on you and were liking their lips. Sam pulled out her phone

“Okay one minute and whoever has him is the winner. Okay… ready…. Set…… GO!” Sam yelled secretly recording the entire thing.

The two mouths slammed together around you. Both their tongues fighting over you like two tentacles caught in an intense battle. Both mouths smelled heavily of sugar and alcohol so much so that it burned your nostrils on the rare occasions you were able to get a breath in. the force from each of them was intense of your tiny form. You could recognize Mo’s tongue from earlier it was thin and thick where CeCe’s was wider and thinner. You were still caught between the two mouths when Mo began to make leeway on you. CeCe’s tongue followed you into Mo’s mouth but almost in an instant you were thrust upward to the roof of her mouth and your ears popped so loud as your body was shot down the back of her throat.

“What the fuck Mo! Sam didn’t say time!” CeCe yelled.

“Yeah you guys still had like fifteen seconds left” Sam added

Mo traced the lump down her throat and past her collarbone, eyes closed relishing he feeling of the Inchie squirming all the way down. As she felt the movement in her stomach she opened her eyes.

“I’m sorry I just couldn’t help myself, I said once I get a taste there’s no going back.” Mo finally answered

“You bitch! My next drink is on you” CeCe Said

“Worth it. So have you guys seen that new play they are doing on Broadway?” Mo said

You were compacted on all sides, it was like going down the worst slip in slide imaginable. It was impossible to catch breath and all that you could hear getting louder and louder was the rhythmic thumping of Mo’s heart. Just as you were about to pass out your feet hit something solid and a whole opened up beneath you. You free fell for a second before landing in her stomach.

It was bitch black and smelled like death, vomit, and alcohol. Every inhale was met with your lungs screaming not to take another one. You wiped the bile from your eyes and tried to open them but the burning was to bad. You could stand but the floor was moving making it a challenge. The bile went up to your waist and the sounds were of the heartbeat, gurgles and the occasional muffled sound of Mo’s voice. You couldn’t make out any words it was too loud. You felt around for the semblance of anything but all you could feel was mush and thick liquid. You made it to the wrinkly walls of the side of her stomach. Your legs were burning like being in too hot of water. You clawed at them searching for a way out, hitting them didn’t do anything other than the occasional gurgle form the wall. You tried to get a running start but slipped and fully submerged yourself into the bile. It was only a few minutes maybe five at the max and your whole body was on fire. Every breath was a challenge and then from above came an onslaught of liquid. It burned your skin and eyes, clearly it was more alcohol reminding you that you are inside the stomach of a girl at a club. She swallowed you for fun so she could have a good time. This enraged you as you hit the walls hoping maybe you could get her to throw up. You could hear her laugh when you punched the walls clearly getting enjoyment from your struggles.

You sat with your body up against the folds. Your skin on your legs was burning off. You wiped the bile off your arms and your skin came off like an unsowed on sleeve. The pain was so intense and unbearable. Wiping off your face your nose came off with it. As you were losing consciousness there was a loud noise of pats coming from outside and then the whole stomach shook and the wave of bile washed over you. Unable to move you sunk to the bottom dying in the process. Your remains left to digest.

“So what happened to the fucker?” Ness asked

“Ask miss cheats a lot over here” CeCe said

“Oh calm down CeCe, but I guess I just couldn’t resist.” Mo said patting her stomach and laughing. Ness and Sam laughed too but CeCe was clearly still irked. The grils sat around talking for the next twenty minutes. Mo was patting her stomach and shaking her mid-section tried to illicit a response from the Inchie. She loved the feeling she got in her stomach when she swallowed them and this one was a fighter. Fighters were the most enjoyable and with a few drinks in her she’s for sure going to touch herself to that feeling later. No amount of shaking brought back the feeling sadly. It had been about twenty minutes of pure enjoyment though and she knew that one more shot at ten minutes would get him stirred up again. She placed her hand on her stomach and felt sad that the movement had stopped but after a moment she went back to the conversation and the girls. They all soon got up and went out to the dance floor Mo quickly forgetting about the Inchie and just having fun with her friends.

Epilogue

Mo went home very intoxicated after that night and pleasured herself to the thought of that Inchie squirming inside her. Before long she passed out in her less that average Brooklyn apartment. The next morning light shined in from the windows onto her naked tanned body laying upon her bed. It was Saturday so she had nothing to do but sleep in. Eventually she got up stretching on her tippy toes, her toned body and large breasts basking in the sunlight. She got dressed and went to go make breakfast and coffee. Unbeknownst to her moving through her large intestines were the bones of the Inchie she ate the night before, compacted and strewn about the shit inside her body. Devoid of life and liquid ready to be released. Mo pulled down her pants and sat on her toilet. Her nice ass connecting with the cold porcelain. A stream of warm piss shot out turning the clear waters yellow. A fart escaped as she sat there on her phone reading the group text

Ness: Look at the mess these fuckers left.

Accompanying the text was a picture of her foot and the shoe. Both dripping with blood and viscera.

Ness: I may just throw these shoes away

Sam: Well some of us make our Inchies last

CeCe: I found one on the street walking home last night, dude was terrified

Mo: what happened

CeCe: I think if I were to say the FBI would have to monitor this groupchat

Sam: LMAO

Mo: Damn

CeCe: Hows the one from last night treating you?

Reading the texts Mo began to push. Her asshole puckered as the log of shit began to slide out her ass. She could feel the tiny bones of the Inchie sliding past her butthole. After several minutes of pushing the morning shit was done. Scattered around were the bleached bones of the Inchie embedded in the brown log. Mo Wiped and then examined her handy work. Just the sight of them like this made her feel powerful. That her body had done that. It was truly amazing to her and slightly a turn on. Mo snapped a picture and sent it to the group chat with the invisible filter.

Mo: That’s how its treating me. Don’t open if your squeamish

CeCe: That’s disgusting

Sam: I always find it amazing that the bones are all that’s left

Ness: HA, doesn’t look to different to me still a piece of shit

CeCe: Im leaving

Sam: Don’t get your panties in a bunch mrs crimes against Inchie-manity

CeCe: Fair

Mo grabbed some gloves and found the skull before flushing the toilet. She cleaned it off and went back to her bedroom and grabbed one of her dildos. It was hallow for the intended use of putting a live Inchie in it, with holes at the top so they would drown but Mo’s was filled halfway with skulls. She popped open the tip and deposited the newly acquired skull. Closing it she hoping into bed and began to pleasure herself.
Chapter End Notes:
Check out Boxed up for a different perspective on the night coming soon