- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Basically, you're going to be stuffed up Daisy's ass. Enjoy yourself!

It should be stated that playing Tennis when you're 2’5 tall is hard, but harder still when you're relatively new to the sport. You, unfortunately, suffered both of these highly specific conditions. They rather crudely classified you as a ‘Technical player,’ because of your difficulty in swatting the ball as hard as some of the players invited, but you weren't entirely so sure of your ability to control where it went either! You sighed, feeling your wings seemingly deflate along with you as you sat in the dark locker room, sitting on your oversized racket. It would have seemed rude to turn down Mario and his friends’ invitation to the tournament after they'd rescued you and your cohorts, but losing repeatedly so plainly like this was very embarrassing! The loudspeaker crackled to life, startling you at first before the dorky recognizable voice of a toad spoke through it. “Uuuhhh.. Sprixie Princess, you'rrrreee up!” You bit your tongue. They still kept calling you that, you had an actual name! They didn't call Peach ‘toad princess..’ besides, Sprixie society didn't even have much of a focus on gender, and you weren't even the only leader of your people! You fluttered your wings and lifted yourself off of your racket, picking it up and struggling at first to maintain balance, but as you flew towards the stadium, you were resolved to make sure they knew your name.

Flying through the open gate, the sun glared directly into your eyes, causing you to shield them as the crowd cheered. “Give it up for Sprixie Princess!” The ever overly enthusiastic announcer shouted out, inciting the crowd to roar louder in applause. You grumbled under your breath and started to try to shout over them. “MY NAME’S—” You started, but the crowd suddenly became ear piercing as a woman you'd never seen before stepped into the opposite end of the court. She looked so similar to Peach, yet, she was noticeably a few inches taller, and the stars had been much more.. generous with her womanly assets, or perhaps she simply flaunted them more. “Give it up for Daisy!” She seemed to truly revel in the attention and praise the crowd gave her, posing towards them in ways that left little to their imagination, finally she came up to the net and greeted you with a big wide grin. “Hi, I’m Daisy!! I hear if you lose this match, you're out!” You tilted your head, curious as to where she was going with this forced politeness.. “Which means I’ll just be carrying you out of this court myself!” She narrowed her blue eyes at you, her grin shifting to be much more menacing and predatory as she dropped the dopey girly act she put on for the crowd. You flinched, floating back a bit and held onto your racket as if it was a shield. Before you even finished reacting to the threat, a loud horn blared, signifying the beginning of the match.

Daisy wasted not a second, tossing the ball gracefully into the air and slamming her racket against it as hard as she could. You gasped, seeing the green ball speeding towards you, just barely having time to swing at it to avoid being hit. She effortlessly swung back, angling it away from you this time, scoring 15 points. The crowd absolutely adored her, you heard not a single cry for concern for you. Your ego bruised, you were handed an enchanted, smaller ball that'd grow once it'd been served. You examined your opponent, attempting to find any sort of weakness, yet she was fired up, full of energy and watching your slightest move. You frowned, serving as wildly as you could, but Daisy quickly returned it to your court, this time you were able to defend it, but the crowd actually booed! You had never been booed before, did they actually like her that mu– They cried out in support again as the ball zipped right past you. You blushed heavily, you couldn't believe that you let yourself get that worked up.. Daisy could win here and now if you didn't give this your all, you watched her serve and you luckily managed to swing just in time, to more booing. This time though, Daisy hopped up into the air and slammed the ball as hard as she could. It flew faster than your wings, game set. You floated in place, feeling rather dejected that you'd once again lost. The crowd however poured out applause for the smug, waving ginger girl as she walked towards you, and swung her hand into you, gripping you. “This tournament's got no place for losers like them, right, everyone?!” You panicked, confused and shocked as Daisy held your wings still, listening to her adoring fans give her the approval she craved. “Well, dontcha worry, I’m gonna take care of this mess!” She winked to the crowd, and she lifted her arm, pushing you face first into it, before letting it fall back into place, tightly binding you against the sweat ladden surface. They continued to hollar for her as she walked off the court, carrying you with her.

You gagged and screamed into the soft, wet skin of her underarm, kicking your legs against her side to little effect as she entered her private locker room. “Pheeww! It’s hot today, huh, Stinxie?” You groaned, you hadn't really thought so before, but, being trapped between two walls of flesh was a quick way to feel a little warm.. Mercifully, she lifted her arm again, letting you limply fall out of her armpit after a short delay where you felt your face unsticking in an excruciatingly slow fashion, you landed on the metal bench she sat on. Sniffing herself, she giggled. “Wowie! Minty! Do all you Stinxies smell like you look?” You frowned, attempting to sit up but when she noticed, she scooted closer and lifted her asscheek, sitting on top of you with all of her weight. You had very little stamina to struggle after the game as your world was reduced to orange, thin cloth. “Mmmmh.. I wonder if you taste like Mint, too. It'd be a shame to break my protein diet, but I do love trying new things!” She emphasized her threat by leaning to her side, putting even more of her weight onto you. You got the message and ceased squirming, causing her to mercifully scoot a little more, subjecting you to her asscrack instead of crushing you underneath one cheek altogether. Although as you began to smell the scent of days old sweat and musk through her thin shorts, you wondered if this was really a mercy afterall. You listened to her hum to herself as your already limited oxygen supply began to dwindle. The obnoxiously repetitive rhythm of the old rhyme she sang under her breath only became increasingly more eerie as you genuinely began to wonder if she had somehow forgotten you. If she was anything like her airheaded lookalike, it was genuinely plausible, so you reacted as such. Not wanting to smother underneath the ginger athlete’s ass, you started your unpleasant wiggling once again. Unbeknownst to you, Daisy had been waiting patiently for you to act up again, with a mischievous grin, she leaned forward only enough to press weight onto your head. To your horror. you could quite literally feel her asshole through the thin layers of clothes as it let out a protein powered poot. “Pfffffffffffffsssst..” Daisy immediately burst out into a childish laughing fit as she sat back down into you, managing to lie through snorts and cackles, she attempted to give you an excuse. “Haha- Whoopsie Daisy! I bet that didn't smell like daisies.. PBBT– Actually, it did!” She lost her composure again and began giggling and slapping her knee. All the while you were subjected to an inferno that smelled of death, the methane laced gas was trapped under her ass along with you, and you could certainly discern that one of the few genuine things she'd said over the day was about her protein diet. After what seemed like death-defying hours, but in reality mere seconds, to your oxygen deprived brain, Daisy lifted herself off of you, squatting above you. “I bet you don't smell like Mint anymore!” Your eyes struggled to focus as you took in desperation huffs of air, above you was that horrible ass, poised to sit on you again, blazing above you like an excruciatingly hot orange desert sun. You reacted on impulse and quickly darted into the air, but the athlete’s reflexes were quicker, she sat back down as hard as she could, your head poking out of her asscrack this time. “Awh, don’t be such a sore loser.” She tutted, grabbing the waistband of her shorts and wedging them up her ass. You felt like a complete joke, pinned to the metal seat by a princess’ ass, her now exposed cheeks on either side of your head. She teasingly rocked herself back and forth, giving you the illusion of a potential escape and letting the cheek around your head squeeze into you more as she reclined.

Daisy stretched and leaned back further than she had before, taking the opportunity to release another abhorrent fart as you felt her weight closing in all around you. “Ttttrrpp..” It rumbled against your lower body, its scent escaping her asscrack through the same route your head was, the smell was akin to sulphur.. Suddenly, the loudspeaker crackled to life once more, apparently startling her just as much as it startled you earlier. The same awkward Toad informed her next game was up and you breathed as much of a sigh of relief you could under a sweaty, freshly vacated ass. “Awwh, you're gonna miss me, huh, Stinxie? Don't worry, I’ve got plans for ya..” Reaching under her cheeks, she securely held you against the bench as she rose to her feet, before wrapping her greedy fingers around you and bringing you close to her ass again. “Nothin’ worse than a case of swamp ass, which is exactly what you'll be taking care of..” She lowered her shorts to expose her tan lined ass to you, you immediately spotted the source of the sour scent. Sweat poured and stuck to the ginger’s ass like oil, she pulled back the waistband of her yellow panties and began to stuff you into them- head first. You kicked and shouted at your full volume for the first time since your kidnapping as your face scraped against the sweat stained cotton underwear, you curved under her crotch fitting perfectly- your face was right up to her asshole. Snap. Zip. And like that, your fate was sealed.

“..Give it up for Daisy!!” The only thing you could consider yourself grateful about was the fact that the thickness of the athlete’s cheeks somewhat muffled the sheer volume of cheering the crowd favorite got. She stepped forward before pretending to drop her racket, turning around to face the audience; she slowly bent down to pick it up, facing her ass at her adoring fans. They’d have to squint, but eventually the pitifully small indent you made on her ass was made plain to see. They all cheered and hollered again, some even catcalled. “.. and apparently the Sprixie Princess, assisting Daisy in.. unconventional ways!” announced the narrator. You may have had your nose literally buried in someone’s sweaty asshole, but that was the final straw! You screamed at the top of your lungs, determined to be heard once and for all! “THAT’S NOT MY NAME, MY NAME IS-” Daisy clenched her asshole, sucking the rest of your face into it, causing your name to be futilely screamed into the hot depths past her pucker before letting go, you gasped for air, taken aback by the unexpected assault. Fitting that her horrible ass would silence your desperate attempt to at least be acknowledged properly.. “Be sure to cheer me on everyone! If I win this last match, I’ll give you all a show you won't forget!” She winked to the crowd as she prepared to serve the ball. You felt something drip onto your forehead, something from her other hole. What was she so excited about..? The match began, and unlike yours, it was actually a competition. They both scored 40 points but Daisy won out in the end. You felt her hopping up and down, blowing kisses to the adoring audience. All you could think of though was that you'd finally get away from this hideously swampy ass soon enough, she wasn't kidding at all, half way through the game, you could have sworn you were going to drown!

Instead, Daisy once again bent over to show you off, pressing you tightly against the surface of her clothes as she did so. “Who forgot all about this sore loser?!” The crowd unanimously shouted out ‘me! I did!’ You began to feel extremely nervous and justifiably so. “Let's put them somewhere that a stinky loser like them can fit in!” The crowd cheered as you felt Daisy fall to her knees, and the pressure of her orange shorts came down. This.. wasn't happening, was it? Yet, her panties would soon follow, as well as a sharp grip around your waist. You were flipped upside down as she spread one her cheeks, the audience gasping in admiration of her perfectly taut browneye, before entering into a chant. “Dai-sy! Dai-sy!” You desperately looked around at the faces in the crowd, hoping to find at least one sympathetic to your plight, but all you saw was complete idolization of the superior athlete. You felt her press your bottom against the rubbery hole, so coated in sweat, you began to slip inside with little resistance. You started crying, knowing that no one would stop her, that they were all excited and thrilled to see you like this. “Mario! Peach! Luigi!” You cried out in vain, making Daisy purr, she spat out poisonly “Oh, please. They've been my friends for way longer than you, and Luigi loves seeing things in this ass!” She slapped her own cheek, making the audience erupt in catcalling and whistling. You cringed at the idea of this horrible witch manipulating the sweet and timid Luigi, unaware that he was absolutely into her. You could barely be seen anymore, the last of your face beginning to sink into the woman’s pucker. If you were going to go out like this.. “My n-name.. is… “ and once again, Daisy interrupted you by pressing her index finger into your forehead, sending you all the way past the point of no return. She slowly pulled her finger out and pushed out a rather crude, bubbling brap. “Bbbbbtttpppp!” She giggled and slapped her cheeks a few more times before standing up and raising her shorts back up. “Bppt?! I dunno about y’all, but, I think I’ll stick to calling them Sprixie Princess!” She teased, sticking her tongue out. The air inside of her was worse than it had ever been before, but the athlete's powerful muscles would mercifully make short work of you.

Disposal Scene.

A few days later, Daisy sat in her full royal attire upon the throne of Sarasaland. She boredly tapped her fingers on the arm rest, listening to a Pionpi representative of the Chai region prattle on about why exactly he needed her to sign a royal charter for.. uhm.. land to do.. agriculture? She wasn't really paying attention, she tended to let her assistants run things for the most part. She liked to consider herself modern and progressive, so it was much better to simply serve as a figurehead for her kingdom! .. Probably. As for, the first time ever,

Daisy seriously paused to ponder if her absence in ruling contributed to the fact that her kingdom never seemed to rival that of Peach’s, what was left of you reached the end of the road, warning her with a sudden and sharp pain in her stomach. She shot straight up and blushed, wondering if anyone in court had heard her gut grumble. “.. Ah.. Your majesty, have I offended..?” the timid little Pionpi wringed his hands, fearing her wrath. His family HAD joined that little uprising Tatanga helped stir. Daisy smiled wide and awkwardly, trying to keep her composure like she was taught as a kid, but a silent poot escaped her pucker, which was the end of the line. She’d do all kinds of things abroad, but at home, she was a princess, she couldn't be seen like this! “Uuuhn.. Execution! Just kidding! P-Prison! For.. 30 minutes until I get back!” She immediately hopped off her throne, much to the confusion of the royal guard and court attendees and ran into her private abode nearby, she locked the door. Panting, she struggled out of her dress, and lowered her lacy orange panties out of the way just in time for your remains to be expelled rapidly with a loud brap. Your entire body had been mixed in and churned with the rest of her thick, protein powered poop, the only proof of your existence being the tattered green and now brown rag you once called a dress, and your crown, bent and buried under the next log that fell from her ass, it's shining glimmer forever lost to the world. While she loved ruling upon the throne in the other room, ruling upon the porcelain throne of Herassaland was much more relieving. With one last noisy poot, the hot air you wasted trying to say your name, she sat up and thoroughly wiped herself clean, letting the paper fall into the water below, and unceremoniously flushed all that was left of your existence into her royal septic tank. Well, all except for a surprisingly hefty amount of pudge on her royal tush she'd burn off the next sporting event. “Hmm, I bet they don't taste anything like mint now..” she mused to herself as she zipped the back of her dress back up, ready to present herself once more.