- Text Size +

“This is so Fetch,” said Gretchen when her Cady and Erika cached up. “What the hell is fetch,” asked Regina. “Anyways look around us. We are super huge.” The height to their ankles was one mile. Nothing came close to these women.

Cady looked to a new leader as did the other mega beauties. Now what she thought so Cady said, “so now what?” She and Regina had not got along to well lately. Regina responded by stomping out Indianapolis under her sexy feet. “We can do whatever we want. Nothing can stop us girls. Let me be your leader and together we can rule the entire world.” Regina paused and thought about it. She was no longer just a pretty teen girl in high school. She was about to become the most important person on the planet.

“Listen up America and the rest of the world!” yelled Regina. “We are in charge now!” People in Australia heard her words. The nations of the world had agreed to surrender to Regina George and the other girls. One problem though was with Karen. She grew another mile. Her beautiful feet bulldozed many more cities in the process. She just giggled. “Oop’s. I must have thought about the diary again.” The other girls got pissed off. Now they would have to grow to 12 miles tall to catch up to Karen.

Surprisingly Cady Haren had grown One mile more, than a second and a third mile to 14 miles tall in seconds. Regina looked up at the red headed goddess. “What are you doing? Both of you,” she said looking at karen, who was now 13 miles tall and growing.

“I am sick of taking orders from you Regina. I will grow as big as I want to.” Then Cady closed her beautiful eyes and focused. She grew bigger and bigger and bigger. 18, 22, 28, 34 miles tall and growing. The other smaller but also growing girls, started to run away from Cady. By far in this contest Cady, (Lindsay Lohan) was winning, big time. 40 miles tall and Cady looked around. She could start to see the curvature of the earth. She grew bigger still. At 50 miles she realized that she was beyond belief. Her long red hair alone could take out an entire state if she waved it around. Plus she knew the other girls would catch up, no matter how big she became. So at 65 miles tall, she stopped growing. For now.

Her feet were nine miles long and 3 miles wide. Around the globe the only thing talked about was Cady Heron. What would she do next? Her entire existence was now important. But Lets not forget the other growing girls. Regina was pounding away at Iowa, as she and the others grew to catch up. City after city was destroyed as Regina's sexy feet pounded away. She was angry she was not the biggest and took it out on anyone near her gorgeous feet.

Suddenly Cady said “Bow to me. Worship me!”

From coast to coast people of all kinds dropped to there knees in fear of Cady. But Regina and now Karen were stomping away at any city they saw. Karen was doing it because Regina was. So Gretchen got in on the act too.

SLAM! SLAM! Karens sexy feet took out kentucky. She was 25 miles tall and growing by the second.

Cady suddenly lifted her foot and took a step west. BOOOOOM!!! Her foot fall took out cities for miles and miles. Than the mighty Cady took another step. SLAMMMM!!! Earth quakes were felt world wide.

To Cady they were simple steps. Her feet alone were 8 miles long and 3 miles wide. It did not take her to long to reach the west coast but she stumbled a little because the earth sank with each step by her perfect feet. People looked up in awe at Cady Heron.

Regina suddenly stopped. She took a heavy sigh and closed her beautiful blue eyes. She just stood there, frozen. Her body grew suddenly. Faster than any growth before. In seconds she was eye level with Cady and quickly past her in height.

Her growing feet were like an atomic shock wave that destroyed state after state. But the scariest thing was she did not open her eyes. Regina just focused on becoming bigger. So when her head popped through the atmosphere, she did not notice. Nor was she effected by the vacuum of space. Soon her waist and then her feet were in the ozone layer. She had to be 125 miles and still growing. Soon she was literally standing on the world. She stood there smiling with the stars in the background of her beautiful face. Cady reached her ankles and soon waist. The other girls were trying to catch up.

Cady asked regina, “So now what?” Regina said, “were not effected by outer space.” Regina then stepped off of earth. She floated there looking at the now shrinking earth. Unbound by anything to impede her growth, Regian grew a mile a second. Somehow her face stayed in front of earth. Her pupil was bigger than earth. That’s all anyone saw was Regina’s sexy eye.

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;