- Text Size +

I got the idea for this story from the "Mile High Club." Author Unknown.  

Linda Fielding ruled North Shore High School. At 6'10", she might well. She was seventeen years old and had had one hell of a growth spurt a few years back. Now, she stood a good four inches taller than the second-tallest student, Dan Pressman (who just happened to be her boyfriend), and absolutely towered over everybody else. Linda was a good student, and beautiful, and blonde, and built. But it was her remarkable height that she used to get her way, which she always did.

As far as anyone but Linda knew, Linda had just grown that tall. Which was, of course, true in a way. But what they didn't know was that it wasn't a simple growth spurt. Linda's great-uncle, just before he passed away when she was twelve, had given her his diary -- a diary he kept in the late 1920's as an archeologist. The most amazing discovery, he told her, was both incredibly powerful and incredibly destructive. It had killed all of his party but two. He had translated ancient Chinese texts that gave the mind remarkable control over the body. It was no secret that the body is capable of incredible feats, given the opportunity. Stories of mothers suddenly having the strength to lift the front ends of cars to save their sons are fairly well known. But the mind control taught in these texts went far beyond that. Linda soon discovered that she could induce her own growth with them. Her great-uncle warned her not to abuse these powers. Linda paid some heed to his warning. She grew, and grew, and grew, but chose to stop at 6'10", which she convinced herself was prudent.

Needless to say, her height intimidated her fellow students, and her teachers, and pretty much everybody. She liked it that way. People were always properly deferential to her, as were the ‘Plastics’. They were hot, popular girls of normal height.

As well they might be, to a 6'10" high school girl. And so Linda looked forward to her first day as a senior. That was, until she heard the students below her buzzing about some new girl. To hear one of them say it, "she makes Linda look as tiny as Linda makes us look!" Impossible, Linda thought.

And then she heard the other students gasp. She turned around. The rumors were true. Standing before her was a stunning, dark-haired girl who towered above her! She had to be 7'8"! The girl looked down at Linda and smiled. "You must be Linda," she said. "I'm Erika."

Linda couldn't believe it. For years, she'd been the tallest. Nobody else even came close! And yet Erika positively dwarfed her! "I've heard about you," Erika continued. "You're pretty tall, too."

Linda was too stunned to say much of anything. How could Erika be that tall? It seemed impossible! Erika continued: "I hear you have Shakespeare first period. So do I." And so the two of them walked to class together, Erika towering above Linda, ducking under the ceiling beams.

It couldn't be happening, Linda thought. She'd worn a brand new outfit for the first day of school. Her short skirt showed off her endless legs. Erika's skirt ended at Linda's waist! Linda wore a tight top to show off her big breasts. Erika's were bigger. Nobody was even looking at Linda. In class, Erika caused a commotion when she was way too big to even fit into the chair-desks. So with much ado, the teachers pushed two chairs together to accommodate her extra-large body.

Linda hated every minute of it. She was used to being the center of attention. The biggest of the big. Girls simply didn't get as big as Erika... but Erika apparently did. It became an obsession. By lunchtime, Linda could think of only one thing: to get her uncle's diary and grow taller than Erika. While her earlier growth had taken a couple of years, the last writings in the book -- the ones her uncle most warned her about -- unlocked the key to the most potent mind control. It might take a few weeks, or months, or so, but Linda was convinced she could outgrow her towering classmate.

At lunch, Linda ran home and grabbed the book.

It was after lunch in Geometry that Linda slipped the diary into her textbook and started to read. She read the chant several times until she'd memorized it, then shut her eyes to concentrate. She pictured herself growing taller, even taller than Erika. She imagined herself looking down on Erika, towering above her.

Suddenly, she felt a warming sensation in her body. She opened her eyes and started to breathe heavily. She was concentrating so hard, she didn't notice that all the boys in class were staring as her top seemed to be tightening around her breasts. Linda became aware of her clothes moving against her. It was working, she thought, and faster than she'd anticipated. She continued to concentrate. Her skirt was starting to feel awfully tight at her waist. She slipped her shoes off with some difficulty, as they were starting to get pretty small. The feeling was sensational! She could actually feel her body growing larger!

Finally, her clothes could take it no longer. Her top started to rip against her swelling skin, and her bra popped open. Linda stood up. She was definitely taller, and growing by the second! Mr. Archer, the geometry teacher, stared up at her as her clothes ripped apart. "Miss Fielding. What are you doing?" he demanded.

"Growing," Linda replied as she burst out of what remained of her clothes. She smiled down at her fellow students, who stared up at her, open-mouthed. Her perspective on them was rising as she grew further toward the ceiling! The feeling was unbelievably great. She was now completely nude, her great breasts exposed and rising higher as the class watched in awe. Linda kept concentrating, not wanting the feeling to stop. Her tremendous body continued to expand and stretch upward.

Suddenly, her head hit the ceiling. That broke her concentration, and her growth stopped. She looked down at her massive body, admiring it. She was as tall as the ceiling, which was pretty damn high. She guessed she was about nine feet tall. Even Erika would now seem diminutive next to her!

"Miss Fielding..." Mr. Archer repeated, in shock.

Linda got down on her knees. Even so, she towered high above Mr. Archer. "What is it, little man?" she asked. "Have I broken the dress code? I'm going to need to find some new clothes, size extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra large. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Linda ducked way, way down and exited, barely fitting through the door. Students in the hall gasped as the giant, naked senior made her way out the door and stood up all the way to the ceiling. "Where's Erika's class?" she demanded. One of the small students below her pointed to a door down the hall. Linda smiled and made her way to the classroom.

In Erika's French class, the custodians were just setting up a chair big enough for her when the door opened. Linda leaned way, way down, her huge breasts appearing in the doorway before she did. The class stared, stunned, as Linda stood to her full height. They felt like children next to her. Erika, who was already standing, indeed appeared small next to Linda's towering form. Linda smiled. "So, my little friend," she said. "I guess I'm the biggest again."

Erika was astounded. She'd never seen anybody bigger than her. For several seconds, nobody said a word. They were all too shocked. Then, Erika stared at Linda. She started to breathe heavily. Her clothes began to tighten.

Erika was starting to grow.

Linda was taken aback. She thought she was the only one to know the secret. And yet Erika's clothes were ripping apart, to the amazement of a new group of students. They stared up at her as she grew relentlessly taller, her ripped clothes falling aside as her body expanded. Soon, she was approaching Linda's height. Then, she was staring Linda right in the face! Her head was at the ceiling, yet she continued to grow! She bent over as her body continued to expand, until she was considerably bent over, and clearly a couple of feet taller than Linda. Now it was Erika's turn to smile. "You were saying?"

Linda realized she was in for a fight. "Shall we take this outside?" she said. Erika nodded.

Linda made it outside first, because Erika was so big she almost couldn't make it through the doors. Most of the students had gathered in the street to watch. Linda stood way above them. Then Erika appeared and stood up. Linda was nine feet tall. Erika had to be at least eleven!

Mr. Daly, the principal, ran outside. He looked up at the two giant girls. "Okay..." he said. "I don't know how you two girls are doing this, but I am ordering you to stop now!"

"I'd like to see you try," Linda laughed. And with that, she concentrated hard... and started to grow again. The crowd roared as she reached Erika's height almost immediately and then passed her in stature. Her legs alone were now taller than most of the students, and yet they continued to expand as Linda looked up at a nearby streetlight. It was about five feet above her head, but Linda seemed to be concentrating on it. Soon, Linda's head was rising to the level of the streetlight. She smiled as she saw it even with her eyes. But for good measure, she continued to grow past the streetlight, until even her shoulders had surpassed it. Finally, she took a deep breath and stopped growing. She looked down. She was now more than twice Erika's height! Linda guessed that she was now twenty-five feet tall!

Linda wrapped her legs around the light pole, her incredible cleavage engulfing the pole, and she slowly slid her enormous body up and down the streetlight, clearly getting off on her size. She purred down to Erika, "Had enough?"

Erika laughed. "Is that the best you can do?" She shut her eyes for a moment, in deep concentration. Then she opened them. She began to grow. And grow. And grow. Within a minute, Erika had reached Linda's height. But she wasn't stopping. She was still getting taller. And taller. And taller. Her body was increasing in size at an incredible rate. She hit thirty feet.

Then forty.

Then fifty.

Then sixty.

By now, Linda didn't even come up to Erika's waist. But Erika continued to grow. The students and teachers below had to back up to get a sense of just how gigantic she was becoming. Erika looked down at them. Even the tallest of them was considerably below her knees by now. And she was still growing.

Eighty feet. Linda was like a toddler to her now. But she continued to concentrate. The school, all three stories, looked like a dollhouse to her. Ninety feet. Erika ran her hands over her massive breasts, each one a mountain to the folks below. As she finally reached a hundred feet -- the same height as the tallest building in town -- Erika relaxed and stopped growing.

She looked down. Linda was no taller than her knees. Erika laughed.

Linda looked up in amazement. Erika wasn't just a giant... she was a supergiant! She didn't think size like that was possible, even with the mind control. As gigantic as Linda was, she was insignificant next to Erika. She shut her eyes and concentrated. Nothing. She was just too intimidated by Erika's unbelievable size. Erika giggled. Linda tried again. It just wasn't working. She couldn't concentrate.

Linda looked down. She saw all the teachers gathered, looking up at her in fear, expecting her to grow again. Linda smiled. She realized the key -- don't look up at the giant above, look down at the puny people below. She took a deep breath... and sure enough, she started to grow. She watched as her shadow grew, covering her fellow students down below. As she passed fifty feet, she wondered what it must be like for them, watching these two girls grow into giants -- immense, powerful giants -- through sheer force of will.

Now Linda had the courage to look up at Erika. Linda didn't even come up to her massive breasts yet, but she was getting there. Erika didn't look annoyed. In fact, she seemed to be welcoming having a giant friend. Linda continued to grow, the students below moving away from her massive, expanding feet.

Finally, Linda reached Erika's height of a hundred feet. She shut her eyes and stopped growing. She couldn't believe how big she was! She looked down at the miniscule people below. Then she looked at Erika. "Truce?" she asked.

"Truce," Erika confirmed. "I think we're big enough... for today, at least."

"My great-uncle told me two people survived the expedition," Linda said.

"I guess my great-grandmother was the other," Erika replied. "Now, shall we show these people how we can all have some fun?"

Linda smiled. "Let's."

The two girls leaned down, setting the students below running in panic. Linda scooped up Mr. Daly in her massive hand and sat down atop the two story gymnasium building. She smiled down at him as she placed him between her legs. "So, Mr. Daly... I've spent the last three years following orders from you. I think you owe me some satisfaction." She spread open her massive legs. "So satisfy me."

Mr. Daly understood the implication. "I will not!" he said, defiantly but not altogether confidently.

"Brave little man, aren't you?" Linda smirked. "I could crush you right now, but I won't. Because I'm not a murderer. Besides, why kill your slave? Especially when all I'd need to do, right now, is grow some more. It's really limitless, you know. I could grow, sitting right here, until my weight crushed this puny gym building and everything in it. What would I be then? Two hundred feet tall? Five hundred? At that size, your whole school would barely be a matchbook to me. I could level it in one step. Maybe I should grow..."

She shut her eyes for a moment. Mr. Daly panicked. "No!" he shouted. "I'll do it."

"Glad to hear it," Linda replied. "And you'd better be good."

Erika pushed some cars out of the way so she could lie down on the street. Her body stretched about half the length of the block, from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She cupped her monumental breasts in her hands and moaned with delight. She looked to the side. Her head was taller than any of them. She blew them a giant, playful kiss. "Climb me, all of you," she commanded. "Climb Mt. Erika!"

Soon, her body was covered with little people, exploring her gigantic form. The feeling was intensely erotic. She gasped with delight. She looked over at Linda. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, too.

Suddenly, they heard a loud crashing sound. Erika and Linda looked around for the source. Even Mr. Daly came out of Linda to look. The main school building was coming apart. But how?

Then, rising up out of the wreck of the school, came Regina George (Rachel McAdams). She was a beautiful blonde from Linda's geometry class, and one of the ‘Plastics’. She was naked. And she was growing. Fast. But she was not alone. She was quickly followed by Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan), and Gretchen Wieners (Lacey Caplan).

"Regina?" Linda exclaimed, perplexed. She stood. Erika brushed the people off her and stood too. Then Linda looked at Erika. "The diary," she realized. "I left it in geometry!"

Regina climbed out of the crumbling school building and approached Linda and Erika. Cady and Gretchen were closely following her growth trying to catch up. They were only at 30 feet, but still growing just the same. Regina had stopped growing at around 70 feet. "This is fun," she said.

Then she shut her eyes and concentrated. After a moment, Regina started to grow again. She opened her eyes to see herself growing even with the other girls' shoulders. Then their faces. And then, she grew taller than them.

Linda and Erika looked up in shock as Regina began to grow past them. She smiled down at them. "I'm a fast learner," she said as she continued to expand, her breasts now rising up past Linda's face.

The students began to flee in fear. How could a girl as big as Regina even notice them now? They were virtually insects to her. And they didn't want to wind up under her massive feet.

Erika tried to grow again. No dice. Linda turned to her. "Don't look up," she advised. "Look down." She looked down at Cady and Gretchen trying to catch up.

With that, Linda and Erika looked down at the panicked people who were once their friends. Erika started to grow first, but Linda soon began growing too. By now, they were only waist high to Regina, who was getting even more massive as Erika, Linda, Cady, and Gretchen tried to catch up.

They threw caution (if you can consider holding off at 100 feet "caution") to the wind. Regina had seen to that. As Regina rose to 300 feet and kept right on growing, the girls noticed they were becoming more careless, knocking over lampposts and pushing aside cars as they got bigger and bigger.

Regina could hardly believe her view as her perspective continued to rise on the town she'd grown up in, and now was growing out of. The ten story office tower that was the tallest building in town was now not much higher than her knees. She figured that made her about four hundred feet tall. She decided to stop growing, for now. She looked down over her massive, naked body, at the tiny streets and ant-like people below her. Within a minute, Erika and then Linda caught up with her in height and stopped growing, too. Cady and Gretchen were at 70 feet and still slowly growing to catch up.

"This is really cool," Regina said to her giant friends.

"What did you do with the diary?" Linda asked.

"I dropped it when I started growing," Regina said.

Erika looked at Linda. "We'd better make sure nobody else gets their hands on it."

Linda looked down. "Attention, all you tiny people down there," she said, grinning. "You have one minute to evacuate the school building. I strongly suggest you do so."

"Destroy the school?" Regina asked.

"We don't have a choice," Erika answered. "We can't let anybody else grow, unless we want 'em to grow. We're never going to be able to find the diary at this size. We just have to destroy the whole school."

Regina smiled at Linda. "It'll be fun."

The three giant girls counted down from ten. Then they each lifted their enormous feet to crush the school. Suddenly the school was blowing apart. It was Karen Smith (Amanda Seyfried), she was laying down and her growing body was taking out what was left of the school.

Karen was not the smartest girl, In fact she was pretty dumb. So it took her a minute to figure out the diary. But when she did, she grew, fast. Faster then even Regina. It took her beautiful body only a minute to reach 500 feet.

The other girls had to start backing away from Karen. Countless people were crushed by the dumb blondes body and ass. Buildings literally exploded from what would be considered a shock wave. The other girls were able to run away because of their current height of 400 feet. Cady and Gretchen had caught up and they all were now running and growing at the same time. Finally she stopped at a staggering 2 miles tall.

The massive Karen sat up. Her light green eyes looked around at the new land scope. People for miles around looked at Karen with her silky smooth, bronzed skin that seamed to glow. Everything was tiny, tiny. She could see for miles around.

Suddenly, because of being a dumb blonde, she thought about the growth diary. The earth trembled as she quickly grew one more mile tall. "Stop! Stop!" the other tiny girls yelled. Karen could just bearly hear her small, but growing friends.

They were now 3000 feet and trying to catch up with her. Suddenly they were all hit with nucular missiles. Karen looked at the explosions and thought how pretty. Not one hair was damaged.

"That tickled" said Cady, her lushes red hair blowing in the wind. All around Illinois was destruction that spread to Indiana. Cadys feet took care of Chicago. What the girls did not destroy, the nukes did.

All of a sudden the 3 mile high Karen stood up. Her half-mile long feet were interments of destruction, But Karen was trying to figure out what exactly just happened. I must be dreaming, she thought. She looked at her friends, now 2 miles tall, and growing to catch up.

"What happened," asked Karen? "You grew dummie," yelled Regina. "To mega size!" How did you do it," asked Erika?

BIG MISTAKE. The dumb blonde closed her beautiful green eyes and thought about how she grew. Vibrations were felt around the world as Karen grew, and grew, and grew. 4 miles 5 miles 6 miles.

The now 3 mile tall girls were once again running from their dumb, blonde friend.

At 10 miles she stopped. "Stop! Stop! You stupid fucking slut," yelled Regina as she ran but was knocked over and crashed very hard into Ohio. But she did not have a scratch on her flawless bronzed skin. She dusted off western Ohio from her glistening body and stood up. She was 4 miles tall. But all the girls would soon grow to catch up to Karen. Nukes could not stop Karen and the others. So the world watched. Especially the 10 mile tall, hair brained, blonde bomb shell.

"Oop’s" was all the mega beauty said. Her feet were a mile and a half long. She looked down at her toes and wiggled them. This caused the destruction of a small town.

The other beauties would soon be as big. Karen stood still, mostly because of Regina, who was now almost as fast as Karen was growing. Regina yelled "Stand still slut." Quickly Regina was her height. Karen felt threatened by this and grew one more mile tall.

But now Regina was just as fast, if not faster than Karen. They stayed neck and neck growing. "Like I said before I am a quick learner. Look around Karen. The world is ours." Her voice vibrated miles around. They stood there at 11 miles tall and waited hours for the inevitable catch up by Cady, Linda, Erika, and spoiled Gretchen. (To be continued)

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;