- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/20/18]

So, this is only the first half of what was supposed to be one story... Sorry, got too much to say about Yanfei apparently...


Tags: Shrinking, Teasing, Foot Licking, Sweaty, Butt, Insertion, Anal Vore

The Jade Chamber has come to be known as more than just a symbol of wealth and prestige in Liyue Harbor.  What started as a single woman’s ambition and a single room floating in the sky has grown into a grand floating pagoda where many of the Qixing monitor and maintain order in Liyue, though it is still technically the private property of the Tianquan, Lady Ningguang.  However, when a threat that had been sealed away since the end of the Archon War millennia ago, the Jade Chamber was sacrificed was the final attack to send Osial, Overlord of the Vortex, back to the depths from which he was locked.  Since then, the reconstructed Jade Chamber has also become a symbol of the people of Liyue proving themselves to the Illuminated Beasts that they are ready to watch over and protect themselves.


As the Qixing who governs Liyue and its laws, information from all facets of commerce and business passes through the Jade Chamber’s wall, making getting an invitation to the floating structure the envy of merchants and politicians.  However, while monitoring the exchanges of Mora and merchandise in the city are important, Ningguan has found her focus redirected mainly on the activities outside her nation’s borders, especially in light of the recent events.  Most prominently, capitalizing on the Fatui interference in fending off the ancient god one of their Harbingers allegedly released.


Looking over the new drafts for some reforms to contracts with Snezhnaya that needed to be renewed, Ningguang sat back in her ornate wooden chair and lit up her ivory pipe.  Taking a long draw and exhaling a smooth stream of white smoke, her eyes fell onto the other document she needed to look over, Yelan’s reports on the odd movements of the Treasure Hoarders in the area.  Hopefully she found a connection between Yan’er and those Snezhnayan merchants trying to smuggle out artifacts from the old Jade Chamber.  They really took advantage of my lapse in oversight preparing for Beisht…  Every bit of evidence will give me that much more leverage to limit what the Fatui can and cannot do in Liyue.  She thought, taking another draw on her pipe to clear her head before moving on to her next task.  Kicking them out of Liyue might be impossible, but I won’t make the same mistake of letting them roam around with so little surveillance again.


After the Osial incident, she had heard from the blonde-haired Traveler that had unknowingly worked so hard to create the opportunity for the Qixing and Adepti to work together and amicably discuss Liyue’s future how it was that the seal holding the ancient god was weakened.  Sadly, one person’s word wasn’t enough proof to take drastic action against the military superpower of the continent, but she trusted the Traveler’s word and would use every resource she could to make sure Snezhnaya paid for threatening her nation.


Speaking of, she said that she should have everything looked over by today, didn’t she?  Putting away her pipe, Ningguan was about to pick up Yelan’s report when one of her secretaries, approached her office.


“Ningguang-fūrén, you’re guest has arrived.”  The raven-haired girl announced professionally.


“I see.  Very good, Baiwen.  Send her in.”  Nodding to her assistant, the older, white-haired woman made sure her work dress was in order to receive her guest.  Tucking a few stray strands of hair behind her ear as the petite, pink-haired legal advisor came down the spiraling stairs and approach her desk.


Blessed with a fair, slightly pale complexion, her short, slender body had more mistake the grown woman for someone in their late teens at best at first glance.  Having worked with another half-adeptus for years though, Ninggaung knew better than to judge one on appearance alone.  The long, back-angled, cream-colored antlers that poked out from a layer of short-cropped hair were a dead giveaway of the girl’s Illuminated Beast heritage, decorated with bands of gold.  Her bright, teal-green eyes shone like precious gems, reflecting the brilliant mind that had studied Liyue’s laws for decades.


Her lithe frame was wrapped in an outfit that accentuated her femininity, concealed a sense of modesty but granted freedom and breathability for making visits to her many clients all over Liyue.  While a great deal of her skin was showing, along with symmetrical patches of white scales on the back of her hands, sides of her chest, and ankles, it was clear that functionality was prioritized over sensuality.  Her xiezhi hat, backless cropped top, short skirt, and ankle-high, heeled boots used dark reds and blacks with gold trim that complimented her fair complexion, while her detached sleeves and scarf-like collar used white fabric accented with reds and blacks to balance the impact of the outfit.  Visible from the side of and under her skirt were a pair of asymmetrical black shorts that sloped down from her right hip to above her left thigh with gold trim.


“I’ve heard about the Jade Chamber from Ganyu-shījiě and Yelan, but words alone don’t do it justice.”  She said as she got to Ningguang’s desk, looking at all the bookshelves and artifacts on display.


Getting up from her seat and coming around her desk to greet her guest properly, Ningguan smiled as she too looked at what her hard work and influence had rewarded her with.  “Since so few get the opportunity to see it, all these treasures and artwork rarely get the compliments they deserve.  Thank you for doing me this favor, Yanfei.”


Handing over the envelopes in her hands, the petite girl smiled a bit smugly at the tall, elegant woman.  “It’s not too often I get to review laws and find their loopholes before you instate them, Ningguang-fūrén.”


“Yes, well, the Traveler spoke highly of your comprehensive knowledge of not just Liyue laws, but international laws as well.  Working with the one who so routinely finds the unexpected oversights in my reforms so quickly seemed the best way to show my sincere appreciation to her for helping thwart so many of the Fatui and Snezhnayan diplomats' schemes.”  Opening one of the envelopes, the snow-haired businesswoman looked over the documents and read the notes that Yanfei had added for her to consider when making additional changes.  Some were flaws that Ninggaun had already anticipated, but quite a few of the suggestions had accurately predicted how she’d structure some new reforms with this new information.  If only I could convince her to work for me directly, but I fear if I were to take such a talented legal advisor, the merchants would raise up in revolt.  “Normally, I’d offer someone who has done such outstanding work a position on my staff, but we’ve had that conversation enough by now, haven’t we?”


Despite phrasing it as if she knew what the reply was going to be, Yanfei could sense the Tianquan’s unspoken offer.  “Yes, I suppose we have.”  Dismissing the notion with a light-hearted giggle, she said nothing more on the matter.


Well within her expectations, Ninggaung set the documents on her desk and put a hand on her hip.  “Yes.  Well, if you ever change your mind.  On another note, would you allow me to treat you to dinner in the near future?  I could get reservations at the Liulu Pavilion or Xinyue Kiosk if you like.  Though, when they were here last, Paimon spoke very highly of a restaurant called ‘Third-Round Knockout’.  Or are you a fan of spicy foods like Yelan?  If so, the Wanmin Restaurant has become quite popular recently.”


“Heehee, I’d say that has to do with Xiangling-xiǎo’s… unconventional cooking.  No regard for the law of cooking, that one, but she knows what’s she doing alright.”  As a place that serves her favorite dish, Yanfei was a regular that Wanmin’s, so she had first-hand knowledge of why its fame had been on the rise lately.  “Zhongli-lǎoshī also speaks highly of Third-Round Knockout, but I haven’t gone there myself.  Though, if you really want to thank me for the work, could I have you take a look at this proposal instead?”  Pulling an additional envelope from the pages of ‘The General Law of Liyue’ she carried on her hip, the pink-haired legal consultant held it out for the Tianquan.


As the head of all legal matters that occur in Liyue, Ningguang’s ability to instate reforms was, largely, unquestioned.  As such, and contrary to rumors of her rapid reforms being made out of self-interest, she had to be careful what to consider and what to reject.  Did she have this in mind when she agreed to help me this time?  If it were anyone else I’d question their motives, but Yanfei isn’t one to hide her intentions.  Taking out the papers, she felt obligated to consider them.  “H-Huh?  You wish to take on the responsibility of maintaining and prosecuting breaches of conduct for Snezhnayan and Fatui contracts?”  While it was worded more intricately in the document, the sentiment was plain as day.


If she accepted this proposition, most deals and contracts with the nation of Snezhnaya would be handled by Yanfei herself, along with ensuring they were properly punished and brought to justice if their actions would bring harm to Liyue.  Reading into the careful wording of the legal rhetoric and in light of many of the Snezhnayan diplomats disappearing in the dead of night to return to their homeland, it also absolved Liyue of any responsibility for locating those that ran after breaching their contracts.  However, there was an additional detail that caught her eye as well.


“And these ‘Geo Contracts’ you mention, they wouldn’t happen to be the same ones mentioned in Liyue’s history, back just after the Archon War, would they?”  Because it was so long ago, very few people alive even knew about the relics that help found and shape the nation.  For the long-live adeptus-blooded though, it wasn’t entirely surprising to have knowledge of them.  “As far as I am aware, the techniques used to create them were long ages ago.”


Beaming a smile of accomplishment and pride, Yanfei puffed out her chest a bit.  “Well, as it just so happened, our blonde-haired friend has a knack for finding long-forgotten Domains and recovering lost artifacts and relics.  She recently came to me with some old papers she thought I could use as stationeries, and among them were some blank Geo Contracts.  I thought I’d have to go to Jueyun Karst when Laolao couldn’t help, but thankfully I ran into Shenhe as I was about to leave.  She owed me a favor anyway, so she taught me what I needed to make my own now.”


As one of the Qixing, a leader of Liyue, Ningguang was adept at hiding her true feelings and not letting on what she was thinking.  However, hearing that Liyue’s premier legal advisor could now make the same kind of contracts that helped their nation become what it is today did manage to crack her composure just a bit.  “W-Wait a moment.  I thought that Rex Lapis gave the Geo Contracts to our founders.  And you don’t even have a Geo Vision, so how is it you can make them in the first place?”


“Oh, no, no, no.  Rex Lapis gave human’s the knowledge to make Geo Contracts.  Otherwise, they’d have to keep coming to him for more and more as the nation grew.”  Yanfei said, clearing up the misunderstanding.  “And don’t let the name fool you.  The reason a Geo Contract is so powerful is that it draws on the energy of the ‘Land of Geo’ to bind parties to the contract.  With a bit of exorcism techniques inspired by adpetus arts, we were able to recreate the process, though I doubt Shenhe would even make one herself.”  Giggling a bit at the thought of the human foster child of the adepti trying to write a legal document, Yanfei was confident that she was the only one that would make use of the powerful artifacts.  “Of course, because a Geo Contract draws on the unique energy of Liyue itself, it’s only binding if the parties are in Liyue.  So, what do you think?  Is my proposal acceptable?”


Wanting almost nothing more than the get the technique for writing Geo Contracts from the young-looking woman, Ninggaung was having a hard time thinking of anything she owned that would make for a fair deal.  Knowledge is the most tricky commodity to acquire…  And Yanfei wouldn’t undervalue something like this either.  Having to give up on the idea as quickly as she thought of it, the white-haired Vision-bearer looked over the reforms suggested, again finding the focus of absolving Liyue of responsibility for missing international persons… oddly specific.  “Given you’re reputation as a fair and just legal advisor, I’m not concerned that you’ll abuse your position, but I just have to ask.  Why would you want to take on such a big, demanding responsibility?”


“To uphold the contract with my parents.”  She replied with a joyful smirk.  “I love Liyue and its people.  Now I’ve been made aware of threats to my contract, so of course, I’ll take steps to protect my happiness.  Even if it’s in my own way.  And those that break the law need to be punished properly, right?”




Blasted all!  I had heard there was a ton of red tape in Liyue, but this is ridiculous!  How’s anyone supposed to remember all these laws when they change so often?  He cursed his decision to fill in for personnel that got caught in a recent political scheme gone wrong.  Under the cover of night, a masked Fatui soldier and his two comrades maneuvered through the back alleys of Liyue Harbor towards their objective.  Even with the help of the adeptus girl, all these fees and canceled ventures have drained my accounts dry.  This is why working with amateurs is so annoying!  Working one day, then the next they’re just gone!  If I knew it was going to be like this, I never would have signed those contracts.


There was a small margin in which the Fatui were able to legally operate in Liyue, and since the incident with Osial, their actions were more heavily monitored than in the past.  So deals that could become more lucrative with a bit of under-the-table dealings were more easily discovered and the Millelith were quicker to crack down on criminal activities.  Most of the operatives they had in the country with missions that required such high levels of discretion had pulled out of the country without a peep, which made it all the harder for those that stayed to do their jobs.


Heh, they’re probably enjoying a strong drink in the motherland or already off on another assignment in another nation.  If I ever see Leytenánt Ulyanna again, I’ll make her pay back the Mora she cost me.  His purse was lighter than he would have liked, but the pink-haired legal advisor told him that Liyue had the authority to claim fees and fines from his account if needed.  Even if it wasn’t that big of a sum, it was all the Mora he had left to his name.


“Alright Vy Feofor, everything seems to be in order.  Just be sure to follow the rules and you’ll be fine.”  The words the young-looking, inhuman woman told him echoed in his mind as he and his group got to their exfiltration point.  “And if you are unsure of anything, feel free to get in contact.  I wouldn’t want you to be unfairly penalized for breaching the terms of your contract.  Though, if you do, I’ll be sure to take very good care of you.”


All things considered, the Fatui’s poor reputation didn’t seem to stain her perceptions of him.  True to the letter of the law, she treated him fairly and even helped him recover some of his lost investments when he reached out to her.  Vy Yanfei, eh?  I can’t even hope to Thief Weasel my way out of a contract with her.  You’ll have to forgive me, but I’d rather try my luck outrunning your laws than fighting them.


The path would be confusing and complex, weaving through rough mountain paths, over rivers, and passing through both hilichurl and vishap territory.  Each person had memorized the route and needed to be able to navigate without instruction from the others.  Anytime any of them spoke was a risk of blowing their cover.


Nodding to his brother and sister in arms, Feofor lead the way, scaling the wall and jumping down as a cloud covered the moon.  However, as pitch darkness covered their escape, not one of them touched the ground on the other side of the wall.  And as the cloud passed, revealing the moon’s light once more, not even the Fatui soldiers’ footprints could be found.




“Gwahhh!”  As darkness took his vision and his consciousness faded in an instant, Feofor awoke with a start as the last thing he remembered was bracing himself to soften his landing.  Bolting up, he checked his surrounding to get his bearings.  He wasn’t outside, but in a square room built entirely from Qingce Bamboo with a vaulted ceiling and no obvious exits other than the windows high up in the walls letting sunlight in.  “Sunlight?!  It’s morning already?”  Processing the information he could to theorize what had happened, the only other things in the room were his two allies and four other people he didn’t recognize.  However, he, and all the others, were stripped naked, imprisoned in a jail that, to his knowledge, couldn’t fit in any of the buildings in Liyue Harbor.  We were caught?  But how, and when?  I don’t remember a thing!  Was it a Vision-bearer?


His earlier outburst roused the others from their sleep, and once they had their wits about them, they all tried to cover their exposed bodies.  The three women among them banded together to cover each other, while the three men, plus Feofor, had a far easier time keeping themselves decent.  The fear and confusion that dominated the group didn’t subside quickly, and before it could, the ground began to tremble softly.  Sometimes there was a rhythm to it, but mostly it seemed erratic like multiple sources were causing it, and loud, deep voices resonated through the void space from a distance.


The quiet fear and murmurs from the group quickly developed into barely restrained panic as something approached the room they were trapped in.  Nothing human could be so imposing or large, as the thumping of a cadence became more pronounced through the unorganized rumbling and the booming voice got louder and louder.


“...plans for lunch.  Write up a contract and we can go another time, alright?”  The closer the speaker got, the clearer what they were saying became.


But, that sounded like a normal conversation.  Like the kind of banter that coworkers say before getting back to their jobs.  Feofor thought as movement and sounds shook and echoed through the room.  Whatever it was that caught them, it was close now.


“Hmm.  Now then, let’s see if I have any guests to attend to before any clients show up.”  Following that ominous statement, the entire structure that they were in shook a bit and the roof was taken off as a pink-haired gigantic woman with bright, teal-green eyes looked down at them.  “Oh!  One, two… four… eight in one night!  How lucky,” the unmistakable, premier legal advisor said as she smiled mischievously, “for me, that is.”


Vy Yanfei!?  But that doesn’t make sense.  Unless…  Piecing together what must be going on, Feofor stared up in dumbfounded horror at the petite half-adeptus woman.  “We’re tiny!?”




Even since getting Ninggaung to approve her legal reforms and appoint her as the legal advisor for foreign dignitaries, Yanfei’s life had become more busy and chaotic than she initially anticipated.  Of course, she was quick to adapt, and now she was able to balance her new responsibilities with her old obligations and still find time to enjoy her life.


Sitting at her desk after exchanging pleasantries with her coworkers, the salmon-haired girl set the bundles of legal documents she’d have to review for her more pressing cases down.  “Hmm.  Now then, let’s see if I have any guests to attend to before any clients show up.”  Eyeing the wooden replica of the Northland Bank that served as both decoration and paperweight, she pulled it a bit closer and took off the top.  “Oh!  One, two… four… eight in one night!  How lucky,” she said, smiling as the eight Fatui and/or Snezhnayan people, naked and afraid, stared up at her in awe, “for me, that is.”


Letting the gravity of reality set in on the eight for a moment, she noticed one of them go a bit pale as he pieced together what happened to them and likely vocalize it as the others looked at him.


Making them smaller than my pinkie fingernail means I can’t hear what they’re saying, but I don’t really need to at this point.  Regardless of their reasons, they breached their Geo Contracts, despite my warnings telling them not to.  The empathy that she is known to show towards her clients was absent in the face of these contract breakers and criminals.  They knew the terms of the documents that she had them sign, and people who cannot abide by a contract in good faith deserved neither mercy nor scorn, but the immutable punishment that was the consequence of their actions.  “So, what naughty schemes were you all trying to enact that led you to this?  Was it worth it?  Oh, don’t bother trying to explain yourselves though.  I can’t understand you and regardless of your excuses, you broke the terms of your Geo Contract, which I worded in a way that this result would only happen if you tried to harm or undermine Liyue, her people, or the Qixing’s authority.  Like it or not, you’re criminals now, and I mean to bring the full weight of the law down on you for your crimes.  Try not to get crushed by them, okay?”


Of course, her little convicts didn’t like what they were hearing, they never did, and despite her explaining the futility of it all, they still tried to talk to her, yell at her, or beg with her.  But the law was very clear in this case.  She had the authority to punish them as she pleased, and since she had just used up the last of her last group, she intended to do just that.


“Yes, yes.  Duly noted and rejected.  Your opinions will not be considered and your consent is not required.  Now, to get you into position.”  She said, reaching under her desk and taking off her boots.  Plucking up two of her new toys, a girl and a young man, she held them over the collar of the recently worn footwear.  The fluffy white-furred lining obscured the dark depths of her boots, but the warmth and odor that rose from the foreboding abyss was potent and had them pinching their noses.  “Yeah, sorry about the smell, but wearing socks would get in the way of your punishment.  After all, it’ll be hard enough to feel you massaging my feet without something in the way.”  Teasingly, she giggled as the two realized this wasn’t just olfactory torture and dropped them each into a different boot.  “Oh, and try not to get stuck under my foot.  I’ll only be at my desk in the morning.  After lunch, I’ll be on them all day, and I doubt you want to be stepped on all day.”


More than a few of her previous toys had made that mistake, so she didn’t mind one way or the other.  Slipping her feet back into her boots, the young man latched onto her big toe and was safely carried to the toe section.  The girl, however, attempted to outrun her incoming foot and ended up pinned under her soft, smooth sole.  Wiggling and flexing her feet a bit to situate them comfortably in her footwear, Yanfei just shrugged as she grabbed another of her toys, an older-looking man, and sat forward in her chair.  “Oh, and if you don’t do a good enough job, I’m keeping you there.”



Yanfei’s Right Boot


After Yusupov got caught and betrayed in his ill-advised scheme to put a puppet on the Qixing, she had to postpone returning home to clean up his affairs.  Someone had to take his responsibilities, and though she was a bit young to fulfill his role, she was the only one left by the time the dust settled.


Always been a bit slow.  She thought to herself as the overwhelming pressure above forced her into the only-slightly relenting padding below.  Passed over for promotions because I couldn’t ‘read the winds’, whatever that means.  Do I look like a Mondstadter?  She still didn’t under how she had gotten from burning documents and closing accounts to waking up naked in that wooden room, but the pain she felt from her limbs bent in awkward angles was real.  It hurts… but this isn’t too bad.  Except for the smell.  Are her boots entirely lined in this dotted fur?  It’s going to make her feet sweat so much!  No, wait, the fur at the top was pure white.  Were those dirt stains?  By the Tsaritsa, does she expect me to lick her feet clean too!?  No way.  I refuse!  Let me out!  I didn’t do anything wrong!


Wiggling and squirming accomplished little, other than rubbing her bare flesh against the half-adeptus’ clammy sole, there was the occasional, involuntary twitching at tensed up the muscles crushing her.


Yelping in pain, her jaw was forcefully opened by the shifting of Yanfei’s foot, and from it, a sour, salty taste entered her mouth.  Gross!  Vile, disgusting…  No!  I will not stand for this!  I don’t care about the circumstances, I am a diplomat!  You can’t treat me like… like some pet or slave!  Especially not to some little girl in a city of merchants!  This is an insult to Snezhnaya’s authority.  If this gets out, there will be consequences!  How dare you challenge Her Royal Highness the Tsarista’s will?!  Your laws, your contracts, your consequences, the Tsarista with encase them all in permafrost and rule over you with her frigid might.  Do you understand that!?  Do you!?


As more and more of Yanfei’s sweat slowly dripped into her mouth, the young diplomat raged harder against her captor.  However, the uncaring weight of the gigantic foot didn’t lessen a bit.  Even if her complaints and threats could make it to Yanfei’s ears, they held as much weight as the shrunken girl.



Yanfei’s Left Boot


With the darkness robbing his vision, the young entrepreneur’s mind focused more on the gigantic toe as it continued to press and rub against him and his painfully erect member.  The soft fur gently cushioned his back as he held on to the pretty half-breed’s gorgeous toe.  While potent to the point of making his head spin, the foul odor carried an addictive stench and the bits of sweat that gathered where he licked compelled him to continue the action over and over.


Unlike back in his snow-blanketed homeland, the people of Liyue’s fashion was as varied as their laws.  More than just heavy coats and thick, fur-lined boots, everywhere you looked were people from all over Teyvat in all different sorts of fashion.  However, it was still his countrywomen that he’d fantasize about wearing such finery, rather than the people of the other nations.  Even the most beautiful of women from these foreign lands could only stir his heart so much in comparison to the elegant ladies of Snezhnaya, though Yanfei had occupied the highest rank of non-Snezhnaya women in his heart.


She was one most all merchants could approach at any time, so his rapport with her was much more intimate than the fleeting beauties that came and went on the streets.  Her inhuman features mattered little to entice or dissuade him.  Establishing his shoe-making business was much easier thanks to her council, and one time he even got to repair a dress shoe that one of the Tianquan’s secretaries brought in discreetly.  Yet, somehow, that reached the ears of some Fatui diplomat and his modest shoe-making shop became a front for information gathering and espionage.


At some point, he had become complacent as higher profile clientele came to him, and soon it wasn’t about the feet and shoes, but politics and backroom deals.  He had heard a particular juice bit of political intrigue from a member of the Feiyun Commerce Guild that he was about to drop off to one of his contacts, but he must have fallen asleep and awoke in Yanfei’s custody.


So, for as terrifying as it was to be at the mercy, or perhaps even lack thereof, of ‘the law that walks’, he was overjoyed to finally have a chance to see, touch and love her feet.


Oh, Papasha, Mamasha.  Thank you so much for helping your foolish son come to the city of commerce to fulfill his dream.  Ah!  Krasivaya vy Yanfei.  If my punishment is to serve your feet, I’ll gladly love them tenderly.  Despite the huge size difference though, and the threat of legal punishment for somehow breaking a binding contract, he couldn’t suppress his desires. Ah… Sudarynya La Signora, Dyevushka Columbina.  His old fantasies of being stepped on or trapped in the shoes of the unreachable ladies of the Fatui Harbingers had comforted him on many occasions, keeping him warm during cold, Snezhnayan nights in the past.  He never imagined such a thing with other women not from his motherland, and yet Yanfei’s gigantic toes still seemed so dainty, delicate, and soft.  Surely if she were to step on me I’d pop like a grape, but to be caressed by her toes, enveloped in her warmth, drowning in her stuff, sweaty scent!  What man could resist such a paradise?


His innermost desires let loose as the legal advisor’s potent pheromones robbed him of his senses, the foot-loving shoemaker licked, humped, and embraced her toe with abandon.




Neither of the two in her boots were doing as she instructed.  One foolishly got caught under her sole and the other was violating her big toe like it was his lover.  Well, not that it matters, I suppose.  She thought, letting out a sigh as she looked at the third Snezhnayan contract-breaker she picked up.  “I get pretty sweaty back there too, sitting in my office for so long.  Do a good job licking it up, or I’ll have to push you a bit deeper and find a replacement, okay?”


The man looked confused since she was still holding him in front of her face, so she could only imagine the horror on his face as she dangled him over her back and used her other hand to peel back her shorts and panties from her rear.  His grip on her finger intensified, but that didn’t stop her from dropping him and having him slide down the trench of her spine to her waiting butt crack.


“That’s it, get nice and deep in there.  Don’t worry, if you don’t move too much you shouldn’t get crushed, okay?”  Shoving him deeper until he was frantically pushing away from her delicate rose bud, Yanfei giggled as she fixed her shorts and wiggled her pert little tush in the cushioned seat.  “Oh, but if you’re not careful, you might end up deeper anyway, though I’m sure you won’t lose something like that, right?”


The tiny man’s desperate struggle to get away from her backdoor sent a shiver up her spine.  Relaxing her anal muscle, the tender flesh spread over and covered him completely.  Smiling was a touch of blush to her face, she looked back at the four remaining toys in her container and began to reach for another as she pulled at the front of her shorts and panties.


However, she stopped as she was about to pick one of them up and shook her head to clear the lustful thoughts distracting her.  “No, no.  I need to focus to get these done.”  She thought, grabbing the lid and putting it back in place.  “Fun after work, just as it should be.”  Getting comfortable in her seat, she picked up the first of many documents to review.  Well, so long as it doesn’t distract from work.  Wiggling her butt some more, she loved rubbing her butt in law-breakers faces.



Yanfei’s Butt


It was hard to think of anything else as a putrid, twitching, grease pucker of wrinkled flesh continuously tried its best to grab ahold of him and pull him deeper into the noxious abyss beyond it.  Military training couldn’t prepare him for something like this, fighting off a girl half your size’s asshole, but who in their right mind would prepare for a thing like that?


I suppose she’s not half my size anymore.  He thought, remembering her towering figure, easily a hundred-fold his current size.  Damn it, Tovarishch Stárshiy Leytenánt, I should have never listened to you.  Even if his infiltration mission fell through thanks to the legal reforms that were recently enacted and Snezhnayans getting a bad name, he could have stuck it out.  But the glint of hope, returning home, that Feofor gave him blinded him.  Crushed under a half-breed broad’s tiny ass!  If I had to go… couldn’t it have been someone… like Kapitan Beidou?  Now that’s an ass to die for.  Having seen the famous seafarer a couple of times, he didn’t need to speak with her to know she’d put him in his place in a heartbeat.  Vision-bearers are a different breed, but he’s held his own against ones before.  Beidou, though, it would have been like fighting a tidal wave, and as Fatui tradition, he respected the strong.  Haven’t seen a Harbinger myself, so I don’t know how she’d stack up, but…


Struggling for all he was worth when he thought he found a good position to brace himself, a drop of tainted butt sweat formed around him, and an unpredictable twitch caused a limb to sink into the puffy folds of her asshole.  But it was the only losing battle he could fight.  Her full weight would crush him instantly, and becoming a stain on some legal egghead’s pert backside was barely worst than ending up on the other side of it.


Slipping through the tight seal, puffs of the toxic gas building in her colon blasted him in the face, which only led to more fighting to free an appendage that got sucked into.  By the Seven, how much longer is she-whoa!?  When he thought he could finally relax a bit, Yanfei’s rear pressed down on him a bit more and twisted from side to side.  In an instant, both his legs were swallowed up and a vice-like grip incomparable to what he had been fighting off before threatened to crush them into powder.  Ahh!  By the Abyss!  Before…  I…  I wasn’t actually…


The intrusion of his legs caused Yanfei’s anus to pucker up, drawing him deeper into her body.  Clawing at her puffy flesh only got his hands stuck in the shallows of her oily wrinkles and caused her to twitch more.


No!  No, no, no!  Th-This can’t be!  Panicking, he thrashed about, only to stimulate her rear orifice into swallowing him.  This is the true strength of her asshole?  I wasn’t even resisting it before… that was just the neutral state of her ass!?


Surrounded by flesh that might as well be superheated to him and deposited on the other side of the crushing anal sphincter, the slimy walls and pulsating flesh made it difficult to find any leverage and the noxious atmosphere drained all his strength.  The exit sealed tightly behind him, and even with all his might, he couldn’t pry it open.


No!  Let me out!  Let me out of here! Pounding on the undulating flesh, he desperately pleaded with her to release him, but his wishes were ignored.  The tunnel of ring muscles collapsed on him, pulling him away from freedom and deeper into her intestines.  Oh, Mighty Tsarista!  No…  please…  help…  His lungs burned from breathing in the concentrated miasma, his consciousness was blurring.  There was no escape… not until Yanfei allowed it.




By the time she was finished wiggling her butt in the bulky man’s face, he was already consumed by her tight anus and squirming in her bowels.  “Seriously?  Did you want to be in my butt that much?  It’s not a pretty sight, but your funeral I guess.”  While she enjoyed the feeling of shoving someone up her butt, this created the problem of needing a replacement butt licker.  “Oh well, it’s not like he was the last one.”  Shrugging, she opened her miniature Northland Bank and grabbed one of the remaining girls before putting the lid back on.  “Sorry about this, but the last guy crawled up my butt.  Now it’s your turn.”


It seemed like the girl was about to protest, but the pink-haired legal advisor had too much work to get done.  With less ceremony, she stuffed the girl down the back of her panties and held her there as she continued to fight back.  The stimulus, however, loosened Yanfei’s pucker enough to blast the girl in the face with a potent blast of bowel miasma.  Holding on to the girl so her tush didn’t claim another one, Yanfei didn’t feel her struggling anymore and just left her there so she could get back to work.


“Thankfully, nobody was around to hear that.”  She whispered under her breath.  Blushing a deeper shade of crimson than the time she overthought something Lumine said one time, she focused on the task at hand to hide her embarrassment, eagerly awaiting her lunch break.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282