- Text Size +

Garter-Lamia are, of course, smaller versions of their larger cousins, ranging from one to two feet long. Lacking the ferocious size or the venomous fangs, in the wild Garter-Lamia mostly feed on insects, rodents, or the occasional unlucky fairy or gnome. Following the great magical resurgence, many magical creatures began interacting with humanity again, and Lamia of all sizes were no exception. Garter Lamia quickly became popular pets.

Garter Lamia and You, Introduction

“Wake up Apple,” Darren said, gently knocking on the glass of the terrarium.

“Morning master!” the tiny green Lamia exclaimed, slithering out of the tiny rock den set amidst the sand. She had a shimmering emerald tail, along with a pair of green amphibians looking ears and a handful of verdant scales creeping up her cheeks. Her hair was long, all the way down her back, the same shimmering shade as her snakelike lower half.

Her top half was that of a young woman, wearing a simple white cotton shirt, one of the many tiny clothing options that the pet store included for those who wished to preserve their pets some modesty. She had a somewhat round face, one that made her smile seem broad and cheerful, and a perfect hourglass figure right down to where her legs would have begun. Darren didn’t want to admit it, but he’d found his eyes lingering on a pair of breasts that were probably the size of grapes, but on that figure were… impressive.

He winced, “You uh, you don’t have to call me that,” he chuckled nervously, “also, are you sure you like the name Apple? I mean we could look up a name from your country if you-“

“No! Apple is great!” she beamed, “I’m hungry, stop wasting time and gimme breakfast!” her excited expression quickly turned to a sour frown as he dropped a handful of dry pellets into the terrarium. “Come on!” she whined, “give me some of that toast you’re eating, it smells soooo good master!”

“The book says you need a lot more protein than humans do,” he explained, “what if we have pizza for dinner, will that be okay?”

Her eyes leapt up, “O-Okay!” she quickly snatched up one of the pellets, tossing it into her mouth and swallowing it with false enthusiasm, “mmmm, look at me eating healthy!” she beamed.

“That’s my girl,” he laughed, “hey, I was going to hit the gas station before work, want to come?”

Her squeal of excitement was the only answer he needed, and he stuck his arm into the glass enclosure. He felt the snakelike scales slither up his forearm as the tiny Lamia climbed up his skin. He fought the ticklish urge as she went up under his shirtsleeve, then appeared up around his neck, casually wrapping herself around it like a little scarf and settling the humanlike half of her body next to his left ear.

Satisfied that she was securely in place, he walked out the door. The gas station was just across the street from his apartment, and Apple looked around excitedly at the sights and sounds of the city. She giggled gleefully as the electronic doors of the gas station opened on their own, a small *ding* echoing to let the shopkeeper know they’d arrived.

Darren casually selected a popular energy drink brand, and after a moment of thought, a pack of gum.

“Master, what are M&Ms?” Apple asked, pointing to a brown package.

“Chocolate,” he said nonchalantly, putting his purchases on the counter.

“Will you buy me some?”

“No, they’re bad for you.”

Apple hissed, and stuck out her small snakelike tongue at him in annoyance.

“Are you sure that thing is safe?” the clerk asked, a balding middle-aged man who began ringing up Darren’s purchases nervously.

“Yes, Apple wouldn’t hurt a-“ he stopped, he’d watched her coil and spring into the air and catch a fly at one point, “she wouldn’t hurt anyone,” he finished.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t hurt anyone!” she said, crossing her arms angrily. He felt her squeeze his neck just a little tighter, and he reached up and gently stroked her hair. The grip of her tail loosened a little, and she leaned into his finger.

Darren paid, then headed back across the street to drop Apple off. She started pouting the moment they crossed the threshold, and he distinctly heard a *hmph* as she crossed her arms, waiting for him to put her back in her terrarium.

“Look, you can’t come to work with me, but what if I leave the TV on?” he asked.

Her pointed green ears twitched slightly, “and… maybe let me pick toppings on the pizza?” she inquired.

He rolled his eyes, “sure, you only ever want extra meats anyway.”

“Meat lovers!” she squealed with joy as he clicked on the television in his bedroom. He flipped the channels a moment, landing on the Monstergirl Network, which was coincidentally running a special on Lamia. He smirked, then dropped the remote into her terrarium, she knew well how to use it, and as he went out the door she coiled around it, enraptured by the announcer explaining Lamia hunting habits.

“For these primitive tribesmen, there was no greater predator than the terrifying hundred foot tall Grand Lamia,” the program cut to a re-enactment, showing a group of scared humans being towered over by a grinning snake girl, her snakelike tongue flittering out as she licked her lips.

“Oooh!” Apple whispered excitedly, imagining herself in the position of that larger cousin… though instead of primitive tribesmen there was a certain dirty blonde office worker, in his khakis and white button up shirt… “Goodbye master!” she called as the object of her fantasy closed the door behind him.

“So you did it, you bought a pocket snake,” Chuck, his deskmate growled in amusement as the two logged in to their workstations for the day.

“Yeah, it’s weird,” he muttered, “it’s more like having a roommate than a pet… she talks, and she’s pretty smart, like she doesn’t know a lot, but she picks it up quickly.”

“I don’t know man,” Chuck said, “you’re not worried that she might be… a little unsafe?”

“She’s just a cute little noodle,” he laughed, “and besides, she seems pretty nice.”

“Look man, she’s got a human face, mostly, but she’s not a human girl, she’s got other instincts,” Chuck insisted, “did you read up on these things much before you bought one?”

“No, but at this point I couldn’t imagine sending her back to that store,” Darren sighed, “once I realized she was really talking and not just mimicking me or whatever, I even offered to take some vacation time and bring her back to the jungle where she got caught, but she’s insisting she wants to stay.”

“Yeah, most of them seem pretty… comfortable here,” Chuck muttered, “but I don’t trust them.”

“Oh, come on,” Darren said, rolling his eyes, “what’s the worst that could happen?”

Garter Lamia introduced to human society can be highly impressionable and somewhat naïve. It is important to know that they often become infatuated with their new owners, if the owner is a male around the same age as them this can quickly take on a romantic or sexual context. Be warned that Lamia in the wild are naturally dominant creatures, and while Garter Lamia typically reproduce with male fairies, their larger cousins have a tendency to simply take humans they find attractive. Now while you may not think this a problem, given your respective sizes, it’s important to remember that Garter-Lamia are a very intelligent and opportunistic hunter…

Garter Lamia and You, Chapter 4: Your Lamia’s Mind

“Hehe, stupid humies,” Apple giggled, watching the Lamia in the special easily catch the human hunting party in the dramatic re-enactment.

“For this party,” the narrator said solemnly, “the hunt has ended with them as the hunted.” The re-enactment showed the large lamia drop the leader, flailing and screaming into her mouth, the screen cut to black and Apple scowled. These “educational” programs always stopped before anything good happened.

The world was a tame place these days anyways, she knew that much. The Grand Lamia was probably a volunteer actress from some reservation somewhere, the “tribesmen” just actors… Darren had told her there weren’t many wild Lamia of any size left, apparently the human sized ones were even working jobs… she hissed in distaste.

She looked up at the terrarium lid, and began slithering up the side of the glass. While the main lid was too heavy to lift, she could easily pop the drop feeding latch open, and a moment later she slithered out, having free reign of Darren’s bedroom.

She hummed happily to herself as she slithered between cast off socks, a handheld gaming console, and a food wrapper. She paused a moment, eying it, but sighed when she saw that there weren’t any good-sized chip crumbs to scavenge. She began slithering her way up the pole of Darren’s desk, finally reaching the apex where her prize, his computer, waited.

Using her tail, she was able to move his mouse, and she quickly typed his password using the point of the same powerful appendage, clacking the keys one at a time. All of the Lamia at the pet store knew how to use a PC of course, they’d often sneak out together and play with the owner’s after closing time, here was a lot better because she didn’t have twenty hissing “sisters” all arguing over what to do and trying to clack the keys at once. His password had been easy enough to get too, he simply typed it in while she watched. She giggled; he did a lot of things without realizing she was watching intently… like getting dressed…

She shook her head, clearing it of images of Master’s body and turning back to the computer. Quickly she navigated to one of her favorite webpages, GarterGarden, while the forum advertised itself as a forum for garter Lamia enthusiasts, the truth was that almost every user on the forum was a Garter-Lamia.

Many Garter Lamia who become infatuated with their masters begin to fantasize that they would have more romantic success with him if they were bigger. Obviously, this is an impossible dream, but a concerning trend in pet Lamia is a tendency to devise schemes to render their master smaller, ranging from their own size, to that closer to their traditional prey. It is advised that Garter Lamia owners do not keep shrinking powders, elixirs, or rays in their home.

Garter Lamia and You Chapter 5: Master?

Apple giggled as she logged into her own profile, “ApplePie,” and began posting to her friends about her unfolding plans. Soon Master… no, Darren, she would be able to call him Darren once it happened, soon Darren, would be at a size that would make everything so much easier.


Apple fumed at the other user, implication!? She thought angrily, I’m in love with Master, and he’s in love with me! He just doesn’t know it!

“Is she cute?” Chuck asked, handing Darren a cup of coffee.

Darren took the bitter brew and sipped it, hiding a smile, “she’s half snake.”

“I didn’t ask if she was half snake, I asked if she was cute,” Chuck said with a smirk.

“Yeah, she’s super cute,” he admitted, “all Lamia are-“

“Scale chaser,” Chuck teased.

“Look, she’s just a scared little Garter Lamia, I already feel bad that she got grabbed from her home and sold to me as a pet, I don’t want to make it weirder for her by perving on her, okay?”

Chuck just rolled his eyes and went back to work.

Darren scowled, “look, she probably would never be interested in a human guy that way, I think they would usually mate with fairies or something in the wild.”

“The bigger ones sure seem to like human guys,” Chuck muttered, “the really big ones too.”

“Apple probably just sees me as a friend,” Darren said dismissively.

“YES MASTER! CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO ME!” Apple moaned, her long tail constricted around the anime figurine on the desk. She’d coiled herself around it, pretending it was Darren as she kissed the plastic face and fantasized about what she’d do to him when he was that size. “I’m never letting you grow back!” she cried, throwing her arms around the figurine’s torso, “you’ll be mine forever!”

There was a crack as the plastic figure caved in, the legs and arms snapping beneath her squeezing tail. She squealed in surprise, falling to the desk and looking sheepishly at the destroyed toy.

“Oops…” she muttered. She flittered her tail out in annoyance, her hand drifting low and lifting up her long white t-shirt to feel her dripping wet womanhood. Still pretty worked up, she thought, staring back to the computer. She grinned, then slithered back over to it, there was always one website that could scratch the itch when she got like this.

Excerpt from Garter Lamia and You, Chapter 9, Larger Society

It should come as no surprise that full size Lamia, often integrated with human society, have their own online communities. Garter Lamia will often gravitate towards these, fitting in seamlessly with their larger relatives. This will extend beyond forums on recreation and hobbies and often into the distasteful realm of pornography. As mentioned, Garter-Lamia can be somewhat impressionable upon introduction to human society, so it is important to monitor their web access, in particular we warn owners to be wary of visits to the site called-

“Good ol’ SNEKKED.COM!” Apple said excitedly, loading up the site. The top banner showed a nervous looking human sitting on a couch while a group of Lamia smiled eagerly behind him.

An autoplay video began, showing a grinning blue scaled Lamia, “what’s up sssssisters,” she hissed, “today we’ve got the cutest humies learning their spot on the food chain!”

“AT THE BOTTOM!” Apple said at the same time as the blue Lamia.

As usual she started with videos of humans and normal sized Lamia, watching eagerly as the actor, an athletic looking human boy, struggled in the coils of a pair of giggling snake girls.

“Uh oh, our boy toy seems to be stuck…” a green one said, ruffling his hair.

“Careful toy, don’t cum on those scales or you’ll be washing them off!” a pink haired one giggled.

Judging from the way the male actor cried out and arced his back, the movements of the Lamia’s tails against him had had the desired effect.

Note to self, Apple groaned, fingering her dripping womanhood as she watched the video on the massive computer monitor, make master wash my scales…

She grinned eagerly and pulled up the next video, one she usually saved for last…

Grand Lamia were rare, the hundred foot tall behemoths had been predators of humanity for centuries, striking fear and despair into the hearts of man. Today their descendants were more agreeable, living on reserves or in rural areas, content to live quiet lives and mostly befriend humans rather than eating them.

Of course, that’s not what SNEKKED.COM was about.

The video began, showing a towering colossus of a snake-woman, blue in color, hovering over a trio of frightened looking humans, all well endowed and with chiseled muscles. Apple hissed excitedly as she saw one had a very similar haircut, color, and facial features as Darren did.

“Hey boys,” the gigantic Lamia rumbled with a giggle.

“Run!” one of the humans shouted, and the trio scattered.

“Yum, I love fast food,” the gigantic Lamia giggled, slithering after them. She easily bowled over bushes and trees, leaning down to pick up the first of the fleeing humans. “Hmm…” she darted out her tongue, sliding it over him and tickling him in spite of his terror, “I know just where to put you, cutie!” she giggled. She lowered him down to the valley between her massive breasts, clothing for Grand Lamia was often fairly sparse, and this one only wore a bra, just barely able to contain the massive breasts that jiggled with each movement. The man cried out in panic and tried to climb out from between those fleshy pillows, but a single finger of the gigantic Lamia came down, pushing him between them and out of sight.

“Buh bye!” Apple giggled, playfully waving to the screen as the human disappeared. She looked down at her own chest, would master like that I wonder?

The Grand Lamia scanned her surroundings as the video continued, her eyebrows shooting up in excitement as she caught sight of the next human, this one a redhead with a chiseled physique and six pack abs that made Apple’s mouth water as she fingered herself slowly to the ensuing scene.

The snakelike body swirled around the fleeing man, blocking his escape route with a tail the size of a train. The coils slithered closer as she kept circling him, slowly reducing the amount of open ground until the scaled walls closed in completely, squeezing his tiny body upward and causing him to grunt as only his tiny head poked out.

“Now you are a pretty little humie,” she mocked, reaching down to pluck his torso free. She grinned, letting him dangle in front of her, his legs kicking the air futilely while her long tongue snaked out, gently tickling its way up his leg, his inner thigh, and then slobbering over his erection as the Lamia savored his fear.

“A good flavor…” she mused, causing his eyes to go wide, “but… no, it would be a waste to gobble up a cutie like you.” He seemed to sigh with relief, but then his eyes went wide again as the gigantic Lamia began to slowly lower him down her body. Just before the scales met the skin was a visibly moist pussy, and the Lamia held her prisoner before it a moment, letting get a good look.

“No!” he begged, “please-“

“Mmm… now this is where you belong!” the giant Lamia moaned, slowly shoving the squirming man inside her most intimate opening. “Ahh…” she sighed, feeling the pleasure race up her spine as the human’s thrashing brought her to new heights of arousal. Her finger pressed against his back, driving him further up that pink tunnel and out of sight. The giant girl patted her opening, slowly fingering her clit for a moment and giggling. “He won’t be back out for a while…”

“One more!” Apple whispered to herself, her own arousal coating her fingers as she kept touching herself, watching the film reach its climax.

It was the human that looked just like Darren, well admittedly a more muscular and certainly more… endowed, version, but still the resemblance drove her wild. She watched as he tried to sneak away, but the big Lamia’s head whipped around, and she slithered after him across the grassy plain as he screamed and broke into a run.

“Get him!” Apple cheered, watching as the Lamia made a pounce at the fleeing man. He disappeared from view a moment as the enormous snake-woman dove, but as the camera circled around, she grinned, opening her mouth to reveal the human thrashing, her long snake-tongue wrapped around his torso as it brought him past her grinning lips.

The tongue slowly began to uncoil, savoring every taste of the panicking human as columns and droplets of saliva fell around him, preparing the mouth for the inevitable.

“Oh Master, you’ll taste soooo good,” Apple moaned, leaning forward and drooling as she brought herself to climax, watching the scene come to its inevitable conclusion.

The Grand Lamia slowly closed her mouth, giving the camera one last good look at the human. The picture zoomed in on her face, then with a wink to the viewer, she swallowed.

*GULP*

She trailed her finger down her throat, and the camera angled down, showing the small bulge go down her neck, no doubt settling in the dark recess of her stomach.

The Lamia gave just the slightest burp, cupping her hand to her mouth and giggling, “yummy!” she beamed as the video faded out.

“URRRGGGH…” Apple grunted, doubling over as she came, panting as she fantasized about doing all of those things to master. Why couldn’t I have been a Grand Lamia? She thought wistfully, chasing cute humies over the Sahara all day… but I mean, I’d be nice, they’d probably love it.

On the screen the video showed the three human actors, coiled safely in the giant Lamia’s tail as the four began the post shoot interview.

“You never go into one of these things thinking you’re going to be eaten,” the one that looked like Darren began, “but… it kinda comes with the territory.” Apple glanced at the screen idly, her interest already fading. The model was covered in spit and gunk she guessed was from the big Lamia’s stomach.

“It’s always such a rush!” the big Lamia giggled, leaning down to the camera, “really just letting instinct run wild, of course these little guys are perfectly safe…” she gently patted one’s head, “we Lamia take so long to digest live prey that there’s plenty of time to uh… extract, if you get what I mean.”

Apple sighed, slithering herself back upright and wiping her wet fingers on her t-shirt. She slipped her tail around the massive, to her, computer mouse, and navigated to some other pages.

Garter Lamia are very defensive about their relationships with their masters, in light of the various shrinking stories that circulate in the press and online, many Lamia will deny responsibility or try to imply that perhaps humans should try being tiny around their garter-Lamia themselves. This is not recommended, as noted garter-Lamia are still Lamia, and have very strong mating instincts and prey-drive.

-Garter Lamia and You, Chapter 10: Shrinking, what’s the big deal?

Apple scowled as she read the social media page, another human badmouthing garter-Lamias… Luckily it seemed like there was some sense in the comments.


A knock at the door startled her, and she grinned eagerly, slithering down the table leg again and onto the floor. She raced across the carpet, ignoring the landscape of the massive apartment she’d already thoroughly explored, and quickly leaned herself up so she could peer through the mail slot.

A small box waited just outside the apartment, a little package she’d ordered online using master’s credit card. She giggled to herself as she slithered out the mail slot, tearing the packaging open. She struggled a moment with the tape, but when she’d finally managed to open it, she grinned excitedly.

The small blue bottle was maybe the size of a container of nail polish, and Apple was just able to heft it over her shoulder like a barrel as she slithered back up the door towards the mail slot.

“Huh, that’s weird,” Darren muttered, looking at his phone.

“What?” Chuck asked.

“I got a notification that my package was delivered… I don’t remember ordering anything though.” Darren quickly pulled up the order information, “shrinking elixir? Time release?”

“Oh dude, this is it!” Chuck laughed, “your Lamia is going for it man, you’ve heard the stories!”

“Apple wouldn’t do that,” he insisted, “she’s too sweet, it’s probably a mixup. My sister uses my account sometimes and she wants to be a druid, it’s probably for a spell or something and she ordered it to my address by mistake.”

“Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt,” Chuck whistled.

Darren sighed, turning away from his keyboard a minute, “Look, Apple is a cute little noodle, and there’s no way she’s so crazy about me that she’d engage in some elaborate plan like you’re thinking. She’s probably just relaxing under her heat lamp right now.”

Apple chuckled mischievously as she hefted the shrinking elixir up onto the countertop. Master’s tea kettle was sitting there on the stove, like always, waiting for him to make a light brew when he got home from work.

“The perfect way to relax on a Friday!” she giggled, pulling the dropper-cap out of the bottle of shrink elixir as she approached the silver tea-kettle. She hoisted her body up to the spout, gently using the dropper to squeeze exactly ten drops of the opaque blue liquid down into the dark recesses. Master would come home, fill it with water and then add his tea. According to the girls at Garter Garden, one of the most common ways of getting your master with shrinking powders or elixirs was to add them to his coffee, and if the stuff still worked in a hot pot of coffee, Apple figured it would be okay in tea too.

She replaced the dropper cap, hefting the bottle once more as she slithered across the counter, hiding it deftly behind the rarely used blender. With a final mischievous giggle Apple began slithering her way back to her terrarium.

Darren frowned as he saw the package was already opened on his doorstep. If there ever was a shrinking elixir in there, obviously porch pirates had gotten to it first. With a sigh and a shrug, he turned the key and entered his apartment.

He quickly grabbed his tea kettle, waiting for him on the stove, and filled it with water, placing the tea bags inside and letting it begin to heat on the stove.

He whistled happily as he walked into his room, “hey Apple!” he greeted, popping the top off her terrarium.

“Master!” she cried excitedly, slithering up his arm and quickly reaching his neck. He felt her tighten like a necktie, and he started as he felt her plant a tiny kiss on his cheek.

“W-What was that?” he chuckled nervously.

“Just really happy to see you home,” Apple said in a low voice. Was it his imagination? Or did those coils around his neck get a little tighter?

“So what did you do today?” he asked, walking back out into the apartment’s main room.

“Just watched some silly nature shows,” Apple laughed, “why don’t you have a nice cup of tea and tell me about your day?”

Too strong, Apple cursed herself, he’ll get suspicious!

“Yeah okay,” Darren said, walking to the whistling tea kettle, “there’s not much to tell, we’re still working on that one account with-“

He droned on and on while Apple watched him pour the cup intently, feeling her heart flutter with excitement. He carried it over to the couch, sitting down and placing the tea on a coaster.

“And so Chuck and I think we’ll probably get a quarterly bonus if things end well,” he finished.

Apple blinked, “oh uh, sorry,” she giggled, “I spaced off there a bit, I was just thinking… do you have any full-size Lamia working at your office?”

“Uh, I don’t know,” Darren muttered uncertainly, “I haven’t seen any, why?”

“What do you think of them?” Apple asked, slowly slithering down his arm and letting her body trail across the coffee table.

“I mean, I hear they’re nicer than you’d think,” he said, raising an eyebrow, “why, did you want to meet one or-“

“Do you think they’re sexy?” Apple asked, chewing her lip a moment.

Darren froze, “I er… well that’s uh-“ he cleared his throat, “hey, Apple, let’s just relax, let me finish my tea and we’ll order that pizza I promised you, okay?”

“Yeah, finish your tea,” she said with a smile, “then we can talk about dinner…

Darren breathed a sigh of relief to be off the difficult topic, then took a long sip of his tea. He frowned, it was a little… bitter, moreso than usual. He finished the cup anyways, sitting on the coaster and sighing.

“Now, do you want to order from-“ he blinked, swaying slightly as his vision went a little blurry. “W-Wha!”

Apple just started giggling, quickly slithering down the leg of the coffee table, across the carpet, and then up onto the couch next to him.

“How are you feeling Master?” Apple asked in a teasing voice.

Darren couldn’t respond, he felt his clothing rushing against his skin, an electric tingle seeming to fill every pore as the world stretched and the ceiling above him moved away.

It’s happening, he realized numbly. He stared at the teacup, or did as long as he could before his own shirt billowed up around him, Apple, s-she shrank me!

He suddenly felt like such a fool, ignoring so many warning signs, but the another, wilder thought hit him, but if Apple shrank me, does that mean she… he gulped, the light of his living room filtering in as his clothing collapsed around him like a deflating bouncehouse, does Apple LIKE like me?

“Massssterrrr,” Apple hissed playfully, pulling the collapsing cloth away from him, “where did you go?”

He saw his shirt lift away as he struggled in the pool of his own boxer shorts, and Apple’s smiling face appeared silhouetted by the light.

“Oh no!” she said in what she hoped was convincing horror as she slapped her cheeks, “the tea master, it must have been tainted somehow!”

“Somehow?” he asked, raising an eyebrow and fighting the urge to laugh.

He grunted and waded through the clothing, his cheeks burning at his nakedness as Apple guided him out and onto the now immense couch. He took a minute to get his bearings, looking around at his apartment, now an immense cavern stretching away from him, the ceiling hanging overhead like some faraway sky.

He felt familiar smooth scales against his skin suddenly, and before he knew it a long snake tail was coiling around him, binding his legs together and pinning his arms at his sides. He gulped as Apple slithered by, happily coiling him up. He guessed he was at most three inches tall, leaving the foot and a half long Lamia to tower over him, the human portion of her body alone leaving her at an Amazonian size in comparison to his shrunken form.

“Don’t worry master… Darren,” she cooed, brushing a finger against his cheek as the coils squeezed him tighter, causing him to wheeze slightly, “I’m going to take care of you until you grow back, you can trust your little Apple…”

“I know it was you!” he managed to cough as her tail tightened its grip on him.

She froze, and there was a sudden slack, giving him room to breathe, “N-No Darren, you’re just confused, the tea was bad,” she protested, pointing to the cup, “s-see?”

“You put something in it!” he said accusingly, “probably the elixir that got delivered today!”

Her eyes went wide, “I uh… your sister uses your account too master, maybe it was her that ordered it!”

“The only way you could know she’s on there is if you logged into it at some point!” he said, struggling to get his arms free.

Apple stared at him a moment, and silence filled the room. Tears welled in Apple’s eyes, and she blinked them away with a sniff.

“WAAAHHHHH!” the crying started unexpectedly, and Darren winced, if his arms weren’t pinned against him by the powerful coils of the Lamia he would have clapped his hands over his ears. “I-I had everything so well planned out,” she sobbed, “and you’re such a good master,” she whined, wiping her nose as the tears spilled down, “I-I just wanted to make you tiny, then I could… I could say stuff I wanted to say!” she bawled again, clutching her face in her hands, “now everything’s ruined and Master hates me!”

“Apple,” he sighed, unable to get her attention in the midst of her crying, “APPLE!” he shouted, causing her to look up. “I’m not going to pretend I’m happy about this,” he said sternly, “but I don’t hate you, now can you let me go?”

She slowly uncoiled him, sniffing and wiping the last tears away as he stepped out. He sighed as he realized he was still naked, and with a throbbing erection the snake that had coiled him a moment ago had no doubt felt against her as she’d constricted him.

“Does it wear off?” he asked, looking around the massive room again.

“Y-Yeah, you’ll grow back to normal on Sunday night,” Apple murmured.

“Okay then,” he sighed with relief. He turned to the embarrassed snake girl, who wouldn’t meet his gaze. In spite of himself he couldn’t help but smile, even at this size, looking up at her, she was cute… “You said you needed to say something to me?”

“Uh huh,” she nodded.

“Well,” he gestured around, “I’m already small, let’s make the best of it, what did you want to say?”

“Ma- Darren,” Apple started, “I just reallylikeyouandIwantedtobeyourgirlfriendandmaybe-“

“Slow down!” he laughed, “you’re saying I’m your type you want to be my… girlfriend?”

“Yeah!” Apple beamed, calming down, “you’re really cute and fun, and you take care of me and take me neat places, I was thinking that… you know, if you could see me… from this size, you might think of me in a different way.” Her cheeks were red, and she looked at him, swaying back and forth slightly as she waited for his response.

He suddenly felt nervous himself, Apple was big now, even without her snake half she’d have no problem manhandling him. He gulped and forced himself to calm down, this was Apple at the end of the day.

“Yeah,” he said, fighting to keep his voice from trembling, “okay, if you uh, want that, then maybe we should try-“

“YAY!” she leapt at him, her coils wrapping around him anew and crushing the air from his lungs as her arms came around his back, burying his face in her massive breasts, smothering him between them as she hugged him tight.

“MMFFF” he struggled to speak as she ground herself against him. She felt his erection, and a smug grin came over her face, “Oh look, what do we have here?” she separated from him slightly, and her tail came around, expertly lifting itself under his arms, drawing them up, and then curling around his hands, binding them together as she slowly lifted him off the couch cushion.

“It looks like master does like Lamia!” Apple said gleefully, “I’ve waited way too long for this…” her mouth enveloped his cock, and he gasped, fighting to keep himself from moaning as her slender tongue played up and down along it.

“Fuck,” he wheezed, he’d never felt anything like this before, the Lamia’s tickling tongue playfully bringing him close to the edge as he bucked and thrashed, held firm in her tail’s grip.

He came almost instantly, filling her mouth with his seed, which she eagerly gulped down, savoring it until no more remained. She gulped, pulling away from him with a sultry grin and sticking that forked tongue out at him teasingly.

“Delicious,” she hissed. She released his arms, letting him slump down into her coiled tail, which she loosened slightly to give him some breathing room.

“T-That was… that was…”

“Awww…” Apple giggled, leaning down to ruffle his hair, “poor master is speechless!” her fingers traced down to the white fabric of her shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it aside, letting her immense breasts spill out, the pink nipples instantly catching Darren’s eye. She slowly traced her fingers along them, playfully jiggling them as he watched, spellbound.

He felt himself getting hard again, and Apple grinned, “it’s good you’re so virile,” she said in a low husky tone, “because we’re just getting started.” She uncoiled him completely, beckoning him closer, “climb on my back,” she ordered, “put your arms around me!”

He did as she asked, stepping over her tail and clasping his hands together around her waist. He fought the urge to yell in surprise as the tiny Lamia took off like a rollercoaster, jetting down the coach and over the carpet like a freight train. He hugged tight, not letting his grip loosen a bit as she reached his room and started up the leg of the table where her terrarium waited. Thankfully she didn’t take long to scale it, and a moment later the pair were dropping into the warm sandy cage through the drop feeding hatch, the warmth of her heat lamp and the sand suddenly giving him the sensation that he’d stepped from his apartment into the desert.

“Home sweet home!” she said excitedly, gesturing around. “You’ve seen it all before, but probably not from this angle,” she giggled.

“S-So what did you want to do in here?” he stammered.

He was answered by the Lamia’s human arms sweeping him off his feet, tossing him over her shoulder with a smirk and slithering towards the darkened steeple of rocks that served as her den. Inside was a small pile of cotton balls and straw which she’d used to make a small bed, and she tossed him on it unceremoniously as she loomed in the entryway, the light of the lamp outside framing her rising body and accentuating her curves.

“See, this is what it was like for humies like you who went exploring Lamia infested jungles,” she giggled, slithering towards him, “just getting grabbed and hauled back to the nest for some lovin!”

“L-“ he didn’t get the word out before she was on him, grinding against him and forcing his renewed erection into her dripping wet slit. She lifted him up, her tail coiling around him again as she thrust at him, crying out with pleasure as the pressure on his arms increased, forcing his body against her.

“YES!” she crowed, “You’re mine Darren!” she said excitedly, “MINE!” he couldn’t argue, he couldn’t have felt more helpless as his tiny pet ravaged him, her tight womanhood seeming to squeeze and milk him in a way he hadn’t thought possible.

Her scales slid against him as the tail tightened again, holding him perfectly in place while Apple controlled the pace, clutching his head and forcing it between her breasts as the pair tumbled over. His head hit the small cotton balls that served as her pillows, and he felt her fingers through his hair as he struggled to breath in the valley of her cleavage.

“Finish with me!” she begged in a high mewling tone, picking up her speed and the pitch of her cries. He didn’t have any choice, his entire being was wrapped up in her, and a moment later when she went tense, squeezing him so hard he thought he would snap, he sprayed into her, fighting feebly against her as his own orgasm raced up his spine.

“Whew,” Apple gasped, slowly going slack and letting him tumbled into the mix of straw and cotton balls. She collapsed next to him, reaching over and tucking his relatively smaller body against hers, embracing him in the afterglow.

“If I’d have known that was going to happen, I’d have chugged a shrinking potion a long time ago,” Darren muttered, still stunned.

“See? It’s not so bad being small,” Apple giggled, “especially when you’ve got someone to take care of you… like I do.” She hugged him close, her tail curling around the two of them and pressing them close together.

“You know, maybe a weekend in the terrarium isn’t so bad,” Darren said with a goofy grin on his face, “this isn’t a terrible size to be.”

“Well don’t get too used to it,” Apple giggled.

He froze, “W-what do you mean?”

“The shrinking elixir is a time release one,” she explained, “probably by tomorrow morning the next phase will go into effect, and you’ll be about this big” she held her fingers up, showing him.

“You’re kidding,” he breathed.

“Nope!” Apple said, snuggling him against her cheek, “see, now we know what it would be like if I was a regular size Lamia, and tomorrow we’re going to find out what it would be like if I was a Grand Lamia…”

Darren gulped, it’s okay, he tried to reassure himself, it’s just Apple, cute, friendly, lovable-

“APPLE!” he shouted, waving his hands as he saw the titanic green Lamia slither out of the den.

With the TV remote still in the tank the pair had been able to watch movies all evening, and when they’d fallen asleep in her tiny den, they were wrapped in each other’s arms.

Still, nature had called, and when he’d slipped out in the early morning to do his business, he’d found himself dwindling again as soon as he’d finished. The tingling had raced over his body, and the terrarium, once just a small glass box in his room, soared away from him in the same way his apartment had soared away the day before.

“Darren?” she boomed, slithering across the sandy expanse of the terrarium as she looked for him.

His movement drew her eye instantly, and she grinned, gliding across the sand towards the now ant sized human. He felt an instinctive fear in his stomach as the building sized form of his former pet loomed over him, blocking out the light from the heat lamp as she grinned down at him.

“Wow! You’re so cute!” she bent down slightly, sniffing at the air and flicking her tongue in and out, “and… wow.”

“What wow?” he asked nervously.

She slowly drifted around him, and he became very aware that she was encircling him against the tank, “It’s just that… the way you’re moving at that size,” she muttered, her eyes following every uncomfortable shift of his weight, “it’s really… enthralling.” She leaned down closer, and he backed up slightly. Her head seemed to follow him, corralling him almost.

“H-Hey Apple, you’re freaking me out a little here,” he said, feeling his back hit the glass wall of the terrarium.

“Yeah,” she muttered, “it must be freaky, down here, in a cage with your natural predator… nowhere to go,” Apple whispered. Her face was now hovering maybe ten feet, well ten of his feet, away, and he could feel the air moving as that snakelike tongue darted out.

“N-Natural predator huh?” he stammered, “a garter Lamia?”

“Oh yeah,” she chuckled, her warm breath washing over him, “humies act like the apex predator and all… but when you guys used to run into Grand Lamia?” She giggled, “boom, straight to the bottom of the food chain…” she hissed slightly, and a chill went up his spine.

“Well luckily it’s just us here, no Grand Lamia around,” he said nervously. He didn’t like the way she was following him, angling her head as though she was going to…

“I don’t know,” she said in a low voice, “you’re really setting off those prey drives Darren… do you feel it? Like maybe you’ve suddenly fallen a few rungs in the natural order?” she was close enough now that when her tongue danced out, it raced over his tiny body, causing him to jump.

“Yeah,” he breathed, “definitely feeling that.”

Has she lost it? His heart was beating like a drum, looking at the titanic Lamia’s face, just a few feet away, the Lamia that was tasting him. Every instinct in him told him to run, that he was snake food if he didn’t.

Fuck me, he bolted to the left, then screamed in surprise as the Lamia’s head darted out, her mouth enveloping him in one swift movement and slurping him inside. The massive forked tongue, now a thick and powerful appendage, easily forced him backwards towards her throat, seemingly unconcerned with his panicked thrashing.

Apple swallowed, a loud gulp that echoed through the cage. She felt Darren kicking and struggling feebly against the inside of her throat as he slid downward, his screams vibrating up into the back of her mouth as the realization of what she’d just done set in.

“SHIT!” she shouted, bolting upright. Oh, gods I did it, I’m a bad Lamia that eats master! It had all happened so fast, she hadn’t meant to do it, not like that anyway… or maybe at all, but when he’d bolted when cornered like that some ancient primeval part of her had taken over, telling her that it was breakfast time.

“Uh, Master? Darren?” she said, cradling her belly as though that would help him hear her, “that was an accident! J-Just hold on a second!” she slithered over to the water pool, trying to calm herself down, Lamia digestion is slow, he’s fine, she tried to reassure herself. She cupped her hand and brought a bit of water to her mouth, swallowing it down and wetting her throat for the next part.

She took a deep breath and sighed, Lamia could do several very snakelike things that humans couldn’t, unhinging their jaws, or regurgitating things namely. Apple hadn’t ever found much of a use for either, nor did most Lamia living in civilized society, but today… well, she needed to get Darren out. She winced as she felt her stomach beginning to push him up and out.

“Oh, this is so gross,” she muttered, feeling the process start.

“An accident?” Darren asked, washing himself off in the lake sized water dish, “you ate me by accident?”

“Instinct took over, I swear!” Apple insisted, leaning down, “besides, I got you out!”

Darren looked up at her a moment, then broke into laughter, “this has been the weirdest fucking weekend…”

His laughter eased her conscience a bit, and she allowed herself a smile. He didn’t need to know how much the whole thing had turned her on… it was one thing to know your pet, no your girlfriend, ate you in a fit of primal hunger, it was another to know she was getting off on it.

When he was clean, she reached down to pick him up, resting him between her breasts as she slithered under the heat lamp to let him dry. The two lay there a moment, basking in the warm rays.

“Well, I know it was weird, but did you have fun?” Apple asked quietly.

“Yeah, I think so,” he said with a tired grin, “how much of that shrinking stuff do you have?”

“About thirty doses,” she said, “there are all kinds of types available though, you want to be a little bigger, a little smaller… they’ve probably got that.”

“I need to check out the online store,” he muttered, snuggling deeper between her breasts, “I think we’re going to be going through a lot of them.”

Apple excitedly logged in to Garter Garden, eagerly updating the other Lamia on how the weekend had gone.


“Ready to go to the store?” Darren said, walking into the room at his original size. Apple nodded, and he extended a hand, letting her slither up his sleeve and take her usual position coiled around his neck like a scarf.

The pair walked to the convenience store, as they did most days, and Darren picked out his usual items, “get the M&Ms!” Apple ordered, squeezing his neck ever so slightly while pointing at them.

With a resigned sigh he picked up the candy, tossing it into the checkout area for the clerk to ring up.

“Good master,” Apple said, whispering into his ear, “it’s wise to listen to me while you’re still big…”

He snorted, “yes ma’am,” he said jokingly grabbing the candy and heading back towards the apartment.

“You should feed me whatever chocolates and fatty food I want, otherwise I’ll get hungry and… well, if there’s a little humie running around my tank-“

“I get it,” he laughed, rolling his eyes.

The pair returned to the apartment, and rather than putting her in her terrarium, he simply set her down on the floor, letting her slither down his arm and across the carpet on her own.

“I’ll see you after work,” he said with a grin, turning to leave.

“Goodbye M- Darren,” she said eagerly as he closed the door. She sighed happily, slithering back to the bedroom for a day of snake-posting on his PC.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Inspired by and some blatantly ripped from the various "garter Lamia" posts that have been filling the gentle thread on /d/ lately. I just had to give it my own shot, anyways this is just a fun one shot, hope you liked it and I hope the social media things I made worked well for the story. Until next time!