- Text Size +
Story Notes:

See you this halloween for the next story :)

It was early in the morning at Hope’s Peak Academy. The sky was bright and blue, butterflies around in the sky as the Ultimate students walked up the sidewalk to go to class for another relatively boring day. Well, that’s how it was if you were a normal student at Hope’s Peak. But one student wasn't quite normal - he went for his own walk in the forest area of the courtyard, and was beginning to return for classes.


This student was the Supreme Overlord of Ice, the Forbidden One, Gundham Tanaka. A being of pure evil, there was no one who could possibly challenge him. He had the powers of alchemy and dark magic, as well as his fearsome force, the Four Devas of Destruction. But on this day, he was startled to see that he once again faced challengers.


Two mysterious men in hoods dashed out of the trees, holding knives. Gundham watched as they posed in front of him, ready to jump him. He pointed at them and proudly proclaimed, “USELESS TRASH! IF YOU THINK YOU STAND A CHANCE, COME AND FACE THE SPIRIT OF EVIL, GUNDHAM TANAKA!” 


The men, not uttering a word, ran forward. Gundham valiantly flexed his shoulder into a pose as he harnessed the dark magic. “GO, MIRAGE GOLDEN JUM-P!”, he shouts as a small gray hamster emerges from his scarf and jumps out to attack one of the men, only for him to dodge to the left, causing the hamster to gracefully fall into the grass. Shocked, and watching as the men homed in on him, he needed a few more moments to charge his full powers.


“SAN-D! MAGA-Z! CHAM-P! HOLD THEM OFF, DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!!”


The hamsters split out from the scarf, and jumped for the men. They reached their targets, gnawing at their arms, but this didn’t hold them for even a moment. But by now, Gundham’s magic was fully charged. 


“YOU SHOULD HAVE PLANNED YOUR ATTACK OUT BETTER! NOW, WITH MY GREAT DARK MAGIC, I WILL DOOM YOU FOOLISH FOOLS TO ETERNAL PUNISHMENT!”


And, as he threw his palm forward, he thought his magic would immediately turn these masked marauders to bones. Instead, he felt a sharp, piercing pain tear into his hand. There was no blood, however. A syringe found it’s way into his hand, with the purple liquid seeping into his hand. He felt numb, as the men removed the syringe and ran off. But before long, he shook his head around and felt normal once again. He was confused, but ultimately didn’t care. His body was one of the most powerful on the planet - any virus would be repelled by his sheer force of will. But there was something much more pressing - the Four Dark Devas of Destruction were gone. He needed to get them b-


"G-Gundham!!"


A high-pitched, squeaky voice assaulted his ears. Gundham turned to his side, and noticed a meek nurse walking towards him, likely to get him in to class. Suddenly,


BANG!


The moment she was in front of him, she tripped over..something.. and went flying into Gundham, leading both of them to fall over onto the ground. Gundham, normally cool and confident, blushed as he opened his eyes to reveal that Mikan's rear end currently sat on top of his face. Quickly, she looked down and leaped off of him.


"A-ahh!! I-I'm s-sorr..E-EEK!!"


Gundham sighed and lounged back onto the ground. "Foolish maiden, calm yourself-". He was unable to finish his sentence as he felt Mikan lift him off the ground with the same amount of difficulty as a rowdy 13 year old, and began carrying him into the school over her shoulder. Yet, still, despite having been larger than her previously, he could feel his feet dangling down only to her hips. Though he was confused, he barely cared, as he continued to scream, "WAIT, FOOL! I CAN NOT ABANDON THE DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!". She did not listen to his cries, and rushed him to the nurse's office.


Feeling his attempts to escape, she laid him down in a table before getting a syringe of her own and walked over to him with it. He put his hand on her wrist, trying to stop her from injecting it, but all of a sudden, his body had gotten much weaker. Whereas he could once have overpowered her with ease, she now edges him out, and injected him with the sedative, sending him to sleep.


"I-I'm.. r-really s-s-sorry.."