- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Only one chapter for this one but this is a nice exciting one chapter story.   

Author's Chapter Notes:

Will Brock survive?

Brock was tinkering with a new prototype shrink ray that he had been working on for the past year.  He knew it worked but how could he prove it?  He was sitting in his kitchen chair next to the table, which held the shrink ray device on the table, it was facing the front door as it was a straight shot.   His wife, Marissa was upstairs getting ready for bed.   He had worked so hard for this for it not to be tested.   His wife was all for it.  

 

Sitting there thinking about how he should test it, the door started to rattle.  He looked at the door and wondered who it could be.  The door finally opened and his mother-in-law Susan walked in.   She was still dressed for work and was wearing black heeled ankle boots that were half covered by her black business slacks, which held tightly to her white blouse that

 

“Hey, here are some groceries Marissa asked me to pick up.” She said in a moderately rushed tone of voice.  

 

“Ok.  Thanks.” He told her, not realizing that she was coming over.

 

“Is Marissa still up she asked?” with a questioning tone. 

 

“Yes.” He said decisively. 

 

She quickly bounded up the stairs, some stairs creaking when she bounded up them.   And like that she was gone, upstairs chit chatting with his wife. 

 

“Mother daughter talk.” He muttered. 

 

Then an idea hit him.  He could test it out now and see if it worked or not.  He would do it now.   He sent a quick text off to his wife, saying he would be downstairs for a moment longer.   Brock flipped switches to turn on the machine and set the enlarge feature to activate in ten minutes.   He then sent the height he wanted to be at.  

 

“1/8th of an inch sounds good or should I go 1/4th of an inch?” he quietly asked himself.

 

“1/4th of an inch is it.” He said.  

 

With that he stood on the hardwood floor near the entryway and waited for the machine to fire the beam at him.   It did within 5 seconds of him getting to that spot and soon he was starring at a massive expanse of the hardwood floor.   The machine powered down to wait for the regrow time for ten minutes later. 

 

Brock started to explore first by going up to one of the cracks in the hardwood floor.  It looked like years of gunk had gotten into part of the crack.   The voices of his wife and her mother seemed to drone on until 2 minutes later they started to echo louder and louder.  Brock looked back at the stairs to see his mother-in-law walking down the stairs still talking to his wife.  

 

The floor shook briefly as she planted her first step off of the stairs. 

 

“I’ll be back tomorrow with more stuff.   Bye Brock.” She said in a monotone voice.  

 

Brock covered his ears as she said this, her voice sounded like he was standing in front of stadium loudspeakers.   With that he looked and saw her boot come flying towards him.   The heel landed as he was running towards it.   He stumbled and fell on his belly, he flipped around to get back up again, but it was too late, and he ended up closing his eyes.  

 

He opened them again to see a 6W staring back at him.    At first he thought he was good until pain finally registered in his brain.   Brock had almost made it to the part of the boot where he would be safe, under the part where it elevated for the heel, but as his bad luck would have it, his legs were crushed as Susan stepped down and were now paste under her boot.  His upper half managed to be under the raised portion of her heeled boots.  

 

Brock pounded his fists on the sole of the boot in hopes his mother-in-law would be able to feel it and rescue him.   Unfortunately that was not the case as he felt her start to lake her next step.   Even though his legs were practically paste they were still a sticky flesh of paste and as she picked up her foot take another step, Brock felt his the rest of his body start to lift up as well.   Brock tried to grab onto the sole as best he could, but the sole was smooth and there was nothing to hang onto.   Then the wind from completing the step pushed Brock to the sole of the boot.   He felt Susan’s heel hit the sidewalk.  A second later, the rest of her sole hit.   Pain erupted again though out his body.   And then Brock was dazed as the whiplash of hitting the ground so fast concussed him.   The process repeated without warning as Susan was doing the most simplest of tasks.  

 

By the time Susan stepped into her car, Brock was dazed to the point where the world was starting to fade.   The radio seemed distant.   Everything was dark except for what the street lights provided when passing under them for whatever light the provided down at Susan’s feet.  

 

By the time Susan arrived home, Brock got another dose of being slammed into the concrete and then the experience was over as he felt Susan, his mother-in-law take off her boots in the front entryway.   The cool tile felt peaceful to him as he felt his life slipping away.   The smell of rubber reminded him how dangerous shoes, especially heeled boots could be as he never thought this would happen.  The lights soon turned to darkness as his mother-in-law went to bed to be refreshed for the next day.   That was the last time Brock saw light though as he passed.  

 

Marissa his wife wondered where her husband was.   Just after her mother left, she went downstairs to see where her husband was.   She never found him.   The only clue she could have had was the shrinking machine was about to enlarge whatever was in the place Brock had shrunk, but that was dashed as she inadvertently shut the machine off as she shut off lights to save energy.  

 

She called her mom, Susan the next day to see if she had seen Brock the night before.  She said she had not.   Unbeknownst to her though she had the answer right beneath her heeled boot though.   As time went on, the case was never solved, but who would think to look under his mother-in-laws heeled ankle boot?  

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the story!  Please comment your thoughts and Would you like to see more of an Unaware Giantess Mother-In-Law?  Any other story ideas would be greatly appreciated as well.   Thanks!