- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Haven't done too much with furry characters too much.  Thankfully Misty Phantom is happy to give me more practice.

‘It never used to be like this.’


That’s what he had been told at least.  It all sounded like a fairy tale when he was a kid.  The sort of thing that would capture a child’s imagination and wonder, to distract from the harsh reality of how things were as opposed to how they used to be.


‘We stood at the top of lifeforms on this planet.  Sure, there were bigger, stronger, and more dangerous animals before, but we largely didn’t have to worry about them.  Technology was humanity’s strength.  But now, not only have we been reduced to this meager state, but technological superior is no longer ours alone.’


How long had it been since he was a small child, listening intently to every word of his forebearers?  Those that allegedly survived the shift in global power as, overnight, all the humans on the planet that used to measure themselves in feet and inches, or tens of centimeters, woke up to being a fraction of their size, and the anthropomorphic race of animal people, the Furries (despite no all of them having fur), took over.


‘It was a time of chaos, as the savage Furries would devour humans without care, even as steps were taken for humans to gain the rights of citizens in the new society that came for it all.  Alas… unlike the society of humans before, it is much harder to guarantee the safety of something that measures only several inches.  Though, perhaps it is not so unlike it once was.  So while on paper, humans are just a part of society, we are little more than pets, slaves, or in the worst-case, meals for our animalistic overlords!’




It has been quite a long time since his nomadic days of being cold and hungry all the time, traveling in the cracks of society trying to avoid detection.  He feared the Furries and longed to have lived in the time when humans were free and powerful.  However, the warmth blanketing him as he inhaled the musky, humid atmosphere around him was a far better comfort than fairy tale times, and what he could only think were lies.  After all, his new family was nothing like the stories described.  Thinking back on how much he panicked when their group was discovered but a Furry, it was so silly.


It was morning, and he knew it.  Not that the darkness he was still in would indicate that, but he could faintly hear the neighbors chirping and singing.  These were the songs they sing to greet the rising sun, so it had to be morning, but with his arms, legs, and torso tangled in thick threads of soft, dense fur, he wasn’t able to get up to greet the morning as well.


Tamera can be such a heavy sleeper. He thought as he wiggled to free himself from his resting spot, the warmth of his older sister’s body was a comfort she wasn’t even shy about sharing with him.  “Hey!  Sis, it’s morning!”  Calling up to her, he continued to try and free himself until his entire world shifted and rotated.  Up became down and he was now being smothered between two incredibly soft surfaces.  However, this wasn’t an unusual occurrence for him, as the weighty object on top of him wiggled to squish him a bit more, and a low, sensual, drawn-out moan came from above him.


“Moooooahhn~  Mmmm, Ben.  If you wiggle like that over my pussy…”  Though muffled through the layers of flesh and fat covering him, the young boy could understand the larger girl quite well as a hand slid down to him, freeing him from his entanglement and pulling him up to her drooling, furry quim.  “I won’t be able to stop myself.”


Reaching forward into the hot, wet folds of flesh without hesitation, Ben licked up some of her thick, pungent nectar and smiled.  “But this is how we always wake up.”  He said as the hand retreated and the piece of fabric stretched over him holding his body flush to hers was removed.


“Oh… w-well, I guess you’re right.  Is it annoying for you?”  Realizing the truth of his words, though she wanted to keep going, her concern for the tiny boy gave her pause.  “You don’t have to-moooahhhn~!”


However, Ben was neither bothered by her healthy libido nor forcing himself to appease her like he knew she was worried about.  Pressing his face into her engorged folds, he drank her sweet, slightly milk-flavored fluids while squeezing her love button between his knees.  “I love you, Sis.  I don’t mind this at all.  C-Can I come inside of you again today?”




Her heart fluttered at the precise pleasure her adopted brother was able to give her.  Society may think of humans as pests or nuisances, she did too at one point, but ever since her father brought Ben into their family she had long since abandoned that mindset.  Humans weren’t pets, slaves, or food, they were sentient beings capable of love and loss.  And Ben gave more love to his new family than his tiny size or young age would indicate.


With her snout pressing down on her mattress and big, slightly flabby rear in the air, the bovine girl wagged her tail happily as the brown-haired boy lapped up her pussy juices.  “Oh, of course you can.”  She said, slipping her hand between her belly roll and thick thigh so she could spread the entrance of her love tunnel.  “Just be careful.  If you want out, pinch twice, okay?”


“Okay!”  He replied, enthusiastically slipping his arms into her delicate folds.


Even if he was willingly climbing into her sex though, her vaginal muscles contributed more to his entrapment inside of her as just the shiver that ran up her back caused her to tighten up momentarily, drawing her tiny, younger brother in up to his waist.  Rolling over onto her back, Tamera spread her legs and tried to calm her breathing to allow him to enter at his own pace, but the delight of his tiny tongue probing her slick flesh, savoring the taste of her flower’s nectar and venturing ever deeper without fear was driving her mad with lust.  “Mooooaaahn~!  Oh, Ben!  Ahhnn~  You know I love it went you nibble like that… but I don’t think my pussy will be satisfied with just four inches this morning.”


Teasing her ginger locks, she rubbed her mons pubis under her belly flab, running her hand down to her drooling lips.  Reaching over to the girthy phallic toy just sitting in the open on her nightstand, she brought it up to her mouth and shoved the half-foot toy deep into her throat until its base was touching her lips with practiced grace.  Leaving her throat filled for a few seconds, she rubbed her neck, enjoying the sensation of the soft object blocking it before slowly pulling it out, covered in her saliva.


Pressing the flat head of the toy modeled after a bovine member into her sex, she slowly penetrated herself, shoving her brother deeper into her carefully so’s not to hurt him.  “Mmmmmoooo~  As much as I’d love to do this all day, Ben, we need to get up soon.”  She said, gently working the toy in and out of her pussy gently at first, but quickly increasing the speed and force.  “Get a bit deeper!  I-I don’t want t-to… h-hurt you!”  Losing her restraint to her aroused state, Tamera’s husky voice filled the room as she panted and moaned in pleasure.


The wiggling lump that denoted her brother’s location squirmed a bit deeper, nestling up to the entrance of her most sensitive organ.  What was once something that terrified him because of all the cautionary tales told to him before their father found him, now was a daily routine of love and affection.


“Fuck, yes!  Oh, I wish I could keep you in my pussy forever, Ben.  Yes~  Right there.  Lick me, squeeze me, whatever you want, big sis’ll give it to you!”  Aided in reaching another great morning climax, Tamera’s sex clamped down on both her toy and brother as her body spasmed in delight.  Hilting the phallic object in her, she soaked her hands in liquid satisfaction as it sprayed out and covered her bed as well.  As her engorged flesh held the precious life inside of her tightly, similar spasms of pleasure and satisfaction rippled through her, bringing a smile to the bovine girl’s face.  “Did you make a mess in me again?  Mmmm, I can feel it.  Ben’s baby batter is spreading inside of me.”


Rubbing her paunchy, bloated belly, one of the reasons the Furry race enjoyed using humans as sex toys or slaves was that they were incapable of impregnating each other.  And even though it was scientifically proven too, there was a small part of Tamera that wished it wasn’t true.  Unlike most other Furries, she and her family loved humans… or rather, they fell in love with Ben when her father brought him home.  She was largely indifferent toward other humans.


Slowly pulling her large toy from her, she laid in bed for a few more minutes before the scent of fried bacon and melting butter wafted into her room.  “Mmmm.  Okay, time for breakfast.”  She said, spreading herself as she used her vaginal muscles to carefully push Ben out of her sex.




There was no fighting against his sister, in any sense of the notion.  The same applied to the rest of his family, but Tamera was weaker than either his new mother or father.  But he was long past the idea of fearing them.  Their love had smothered the fear out of him, demonstrating the kindness and gentleness of Furries that he had never heard of before.


And falling from his sister’s sex into her hand, he was happy to have helped her in one of the only meaningful ways he could.  Even if being family doesn’t mean you have to be useful to one another to receive affection, he still wanted to show his appreciation to them whenever he could.


As he was brought up her large, beautiful body to her smiling face, he admired the glossy luster of her brown fur, spotted with splotches of white that covered her plump form.  The genetics of his adoptive family were strong and consisted, as all three of the cow-based Furries had large breasts, flabby arms, thick thighs, and enough of a gut to form a belly roll in some capacity.  Tamera was still growing, approaching her twenties this year, so had yet to surpass either their mother or father in any category.  Though, that would change soon since her measurements were only off by a few inches here or there.


Pressed into her soft lips as she gave him a quick kiss, he was captivated by the shine of her dazzling blue eye as she licked the traces of her nectar that stuck to her mouth.  “Hee hee, good morning, Ben.”


“Good morning.”  He said back, as her massive tongue came out of her mouth and was dragged over his body to clean him up.


As she got up, Tamera set him down on her nightstand, next to the dripping sex toy that still had her warmth radiating off of it.  Watching as the chubby cowgirl pulled a skimpy thong up only for it to completely disappear in her rolls and buttcrack, even her plump vulva spread to either side of the ironically cow-print material meant to cover it as she bent over to grab a bra from the floor.  Of course, she made sure to shake her ample rear and tag her tail for him to see.  Similarly, her bra was as poor of a fit, with much of her breasts bulging over the edge of the cups, which was noticeable under the button-up shirt she threw on.


She kept glancing at Ben as she picked out a cute skirt and accessories.  Polishing her hooves, Tamera picked him up once she was ready to get something to eat.  “Sounds like Mom and Dad are making us something good, but don’t forget about your big sis, okay?”


“I won’t!  Love you, Sis!”  He replied, chuckling.


Kissing him again, the ginger-haired girl slid the palm-sized boy into her panties, embracing him with the meaty folds of her sex.  Ben’s lips pressed into her love button as she left her room and headed downstairs.




Typical of an early morning in her family, as Tamera came down the stairs from her room, the sounds of bacon sizzling served as background noise for the heavy panting and wet, meaty slaps of flesh slamming into flesh.  The sweet, muffled, mooing moans of her mother who was trying to keep her voice quiet drifted from the kitchen in concert with the deeper grunts of her father.


Walking into the kitchen, the unabashed scene of the busty, platinum-blonde cow woman on her hands and knees as she lovingly deep-throated the magnificent, throbbing member of the russet brunette continued as her father saw her and waved.  “Morning, Tammy.”  She said, thrusting her hips into her wife’s with increased speed to finish up faster.  Her distended belly rested on the ginger-furred woman’s head, completely hiding her head as she hilted her on her cock and micro-spasms rocked through her body.  “Where’s your brother?”


Tamera’s mother raised her tail and moaned as the cantaloupe-sized testicles that had been slapping into her throat pumped a fresh load of the futa’s warm dick milk directly into her stomach while thick globs of the stuff was spilling from her stretched-out womanhood to the floor.  She was both holding herself as close to her husband’s crotch as she could while also tapping her meaty thighs for air.


“M-Morning, Dad…”  Staring at her parents as she sat down, pulling Ben from her soaked panties and setting him on the table.  Her mother’s lustrous ginger fur had more, artificial spots of white all over her as more of the futa’s seed clung to her body, and Tamera’s pussy ached just seeing the thick member slowly being pulled from the voluptuous woman’s throat.


“Good morning, Mom and Dad!”  Licking his lips as his older sister’s fluids dripped from him, Ben waved excitedly at his adoptive parents, smiling.


Catching her breath, trying to swallow the potent ejaculate from her husband, the hefty woman shook her plump rear in her daughter's direction.  “Morming, sweeme…”  She mumbled as the strength in her arms failed to carry her weight without the futa supporting her head.  Her body pressed her breasts into the floor, and spurts of milk sprayed from her nipples because of the extra pressure.


“Foods almost ready, if you’re in the mood for it, Tammy.”  The well-endowed futa said, pulling the length of her still fully-erect phallus from her wife’s throat and turning to their children.  “Though, Dad’s got plenty rich, smelly, creamy cum in her balls for you if you want to suck it out.”  The thick pillar of meat was dripping in the mixed fluids of her ejaculate and wife’s vaginal secretions as the heat radiating off of it was almost visible.


Geez Dad, how did Mom ever keep you satisfied before I started helping out?  From the rate that her mother’s sex was pouring out jizz, that wasn’t the first cream pie her father had given her.  Such thick and heavy semen makes it difficult to impregnate someone, so to try and make up for it the bovine futanari had a nearly inexhaustible libido.  It also didn’t help that her cum was one of the best-tasting things Tamera had ever eaten, and seeing globs of it drip to the floor from the source was a borderline travesty.


“Of course, your mother would be happy to feed you too.”  Motioning to the sensually satisfied woman on the floor, she nudged the swollen mammaries leaking milk on the floor lightly with her hoof.  “Or would you like something your mother and I made together?”


Her eyes wandered from the teats producing the rich, sweet milk to the blonde’s wiggling rear but she never once allowed her father’s hot and steamy cock to leave her frame of view.  It was no wonder her mother married that well-endowed futa despite the childbearing complications that accompanied them, she was old enough to receive her father’s love herself.  With the only other pleasure coming close to the fullness she gets from that being playing with Ben, her pussy was burning with lust.


No, no, no…  I’m too old to still be saying childish things like wanting to marry Dad.  She thought, rubbing her sex as she struggled to not stare at the dick that helped bear her and give her emotions away.  “Hmph, you’re so g-gross, Dad.  I’m not going to drink from you every day.”  Defying the animalistic urge to submit to her father’s cock, Tamera got up and went over to her mother, placing her hands on the woman’s rear and spreading it to get better access to the cum-dripping holes.  Leaning in, Tamera pressed her blunt snout into the loosened lips of her sex, penetrating and blocking the warm hole as she readily swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the freshly-squeezed ball batter.  Moooahn~  But who else will I meet with such delicious dick milk?  I really do still want to be Dad’s bride.  She thought, though there was no shortage of people her age that try to get in her panties.  So far, only her family members had managed that, and she had no interest in anyone else just yet.  Mmmmmooooo~  It’s so goo-!


Her thoughts interrupted as she felt the plump, warm ass in her face pull back and thrust forward quickly, the mewling blonde’s pussy began to heat up in response to the stimulus it was receiving.




Smirking as she watched the two girls she loved most start to use the other to please themselves, the russet-haired futa picked up her rescuee son from the table and brought him up to her lips for a kiss.  Before meeting Ben, the only way a human would be touching her lips would be on their way to her stomachs.  They were packed with so many nutrients and their struggles as she sent them through her multiple stomachs felt sensational.  Would I have brought Benji home?  I’m so thankful that Betty was the one that found him.  Thinking of all the other humans that passed through her body for the thirty-five-plus years prior to her darling son joining the family three years ago, the thought of his sweet, smiling face becoming someone’s bowel movement made her regret her foolishness.  “I guess I’m feeding you this morning, Benji.”

“Yay!  Dad’s breakfasts are super yummy and I don’t need to eat for the rest of the day most of the time!”  Excited for the hearty meal about to be served to him, Benjamin sat patiently on his father’s wide cockhead as she pulled the tip up her breasts.  The soft, sunken-nipple areolas embraced him from either side as the massive member poked into him repeatedly.


As she gave herself a titjob, the naked futa was deftly massaging her breasts, slowly encouraging the milk trapped inside to leak out, bathing the small human boy in the creamy liquid.  “There you go, Benji.  Drink up, I’ve got plenty more where that came from.”  She said, getting more and more enthusiastic as the tiny boy eagerly drank up as much of her fluids as he could.  His tiny little arms slipped into the folds of flesh that kept her nipples hidden as he teased the sensitive nubs while he ate.  It was an exhilarating sensation every time, to have such weak, little limbs massaging her so precisely.  Her cock twitched in response to her son’s gentle teasing, and his legs were sucked into the dilated opening spewing heavy precum.  “Mmmmoooooo~  C-Careful, Benji, or you’ll end up in my balls again.”


“Alex, ahhn~...  I h-haven’t…  mmmooo~... e-even gotten t-t-to… aaahn~... see m-my b-b-baby boy yet.  Moooaaahnnnn~  Tammy, s-sweetie, g-gently.”  The blonde on the floor said, having come a bit more back to her senses.  Reaching back to pull her daughter’s snout as deep into her heated folds as she could, she wiggled her hefty rear as Tamera began to slap it to get her to let go.


“Yes, dear.”  Though she wanted to bring her son into her pulsating member, having to deal with an unhappy wife after wasn’t worth it.  Squeezing her breasts and cock together, the proud father of two wrapped her lips around her nipples and cock, sucking heartily and filling her oral cavity with the mixture of creamy milk and thick semen, along with the oh-so-swallowable boy.  Carefully drinking the solution without sending Benjamin along with it, she held her breasts and cock up to her mouth, allowing the fluids to pool together and parted her lips.  “Okay, now you can drink up, Benji.”  She said, with his body having little to no effect on her annunciation.  With how easily she can swallow adult humans whole, her son’s four-inch body was no challenge at all.


Unafraid of the possibility of being consumed by the gigantic Furry futa, Benjamin lapped up her cummy milk, savoring the potent flavor and mind-numbing stench.  It was just a typical morning for his new family.




“Are you sure you don’t wanna come with me today?”  Bending down a bit to bring her face closer to her brother, Tamera asked him one more time as she was about to head out for school.  “I’ll keep you anywhere you want, my pussy, my ass, my tits, you name it.”


However, before the tiny boy could reply, Alex’s hand came down between her and him as she held him closer to her chest.  “We’ve been over this, Tammy.  It’s not safe at your school for Benji.  Your mother and I are letting you have him every night, isn’t that enough?”


“Hmph, I told you I had everything under control.”  Puffing her cheeks out in mild frustration, the ginger-haired girl knew that she was one of the few of her classmates that wouldn’t hurt her brother if given the chance.


“Jamie swallowed him,” Alex argued back.


“And I kicked that bitch in the stomach to get him back!”  She said, bringing her face up to meet her father’s ashen eyes.  “Just about shoved her whole head up my ass too, so she knows better than to try that shit again.  C’mon, Dad.  Ben and I are asleep most of the time we get to spend together.”


Smirking and raising her eyebrow, the futa father chuckled a bit.  “Sure doesn’t sound like you two just sleep the whole night away.”


Narrowing her eyes, Tamera let out a sigh and grabbed her bag.  “Forget it.  I’ll save up all my cuddles for tonight, okay Ben?”


“Okay!  Bye Sis!  I love you!  Have a good day!”  Ben replied, waving with a jovial smile.


“Are you sure you don’t want to clean up first?”  Betty asked, coming out of the kitchen using a dish towel to wipe the globs of fermented semen from her fur and crotch.  “Your shirt is soaked in your father’s seed.”


Pulling up the collar of her shirt to sniff it, Tamera shrugged.  “Dad’s spunk keeps the horny wimps away.  If none of them can overcome the smell, they’ll just be stolen away if I bring them home.”  Giving a flimsy, nonchalant answer, her sex was heating up again just from the heady scent swirling around her.  Why does Dad’s jizz have to smell so good!?  Damn it, I’m going to end up masturbating before I get to school again.


Walking up to her daughter, Betty cleaned up a bit of the dried ejaculate on her face and hair.  “Sweetie, we said we were sorry about Skyler.”  She said, offering an apologetic smile.


“Whatever, it's fine.  I’m over it.”  Sighing as she brushed her mother’s hand aside, Tamera opened the front door.  “Besides, if I were still with Skyler, I’d have less time to spend with Ben.  Bye!”


“Oh, that girl.”  Shaking her head, Betty turned to face her husband.  “I told you we shouldn’t have…”


“Oh no, you don’t get to pin this on me.  Yeah, you said that, while helping Skyler blow me.  You know I can’t say no to a tight mouth.”  Not letting her wife pin the blame on her, Alex playfully pulled her in and kissed on on the cheek with a cheeky smile.  Seeing the chubby, naked woman had her blood pumping to her growing member.  “But, as usual, you’re the only one that can fully satisfy me.  Well, as a woman anyways.”  Holding up their adorable son, she gave him a quick peck.  “Benji’s gotten pretty good at getting me going too, so you better watch out.”


Kissing the tiny human as well, Betty rested her head on Alex’s shoulder.  “Same to you.”


“Alright, go get dressed before I stop holding back and make us late.”  The dark-haired futa said, turning the blonde around and slapping her wide rear.


The shockwaves that rippled through the woman’s hefty behind only made the bulge in Alex’s pants swell more.  Making sure to give her hips a bit more of a shake as she sauntered back to their room, Betty went to get dressed leaving Benjamin and Alex to themselves.


“And I need to tuck you away somewhere safe.”  She said to her tiny son, unbuckling her pants.


Pulling the waistband down to show off her thick, musky prepuce, the recent stimulation had her cockhead poking up from the ring of flesh and the urethra dilating, dripping a bit of precum already.  Sliding a finger into the edge of the plump foreskin, Alex created a gap between her member and its sheathe, bringing Ben down to it.  Even from under her chunky gut and shielded behind her moderately large breasts, the potent stench of her unwashed cock filled her nostrils, causing her to blush.


Unlike all the humans she had used in the past, her son didn’t mind the mess or smell of her filthy prepuce.  While she was relieved that he didn’t shy away from her, both Elizabeth and Tamera get to keep him in their other orifices more than she does.  “You going to be okay in there, Benji?  I could keep up in my bum or lady parts instead if you want.”


“Nah.  Mom and Sis do that enough for me.  Dad’s sheath is warm and doesn’t shake much, plus I get plenty to eat all day!”  The four-inch-tall boy said as he climbed into the space his father made for him.  The squelching of excess semen trapped in the fold of flesh made it easier for him to slide in and given how big Alex was down there, Ben’s entire body wasn’t even able to wrap around the semi-erect phallus.


Quivering in delight as her son’s body was pressed tightly against her sensitive flesh, Alex rubbed the noticeable, but nondistinct silhouette he made in the underside of her sheathe.  “Okay, but if it gets too hot, stuffy, tight, or anything like that, just let me know.”  Pulling up her pants, it didn’t take much longer for Betty to come out of their room.


Dressed in a short, tight pencil skirt and a pressed, black floral blouse that stretched tightly across her obviously braless breasts, the peaks of the cow woman’s puffy areola and nipple poked out noticeably as she applied a gloss to her lips.  “You tucked Benny away already?  But I wanted to see him before we left.”  She said, pouting as she rubbed the bulge that their son made in the futa’s pants.


“I’ll let you take him after lunch then.  We have to go or we’ll be late.”  Alex replied, opening the door to hurry her wife along.  “Thanks for not taking too long putting on make-up though.”  She added, kissing Betty on the cheek as she passed.


“What’s the point when you’re just going to blast me in the face before we even get there~”  Giggling, the blonde waited for Alex to lock up before going to their large-size vehicle designed to accommodate large-bodied Furries like them.  “I’ve got no panties on too.”  Teasingly lifting the back of her skirt a bit, she winked back seductively.


This is why we’re always running late.  Though she complained mentally, Alex smiled at her wife.  Betty was the only other Furry she met that could match her libido, and even after twenty-plus years of marriage, neither had slowed down a bit.




Though it had taken a while to get used to being sequestered away from the world in his father’s prepuce, it had become one of his favorite places to be, just above any of his family member’s butts.  The warmth that embraced him, the sticky, mushy smegma that covered him, and the overwhelming, addictive stench, it was all so comforting now.


As Alex sat in the car to drive to work, her weight cock rested on Ben comfortably, and he cuddled up to the spongy cockhead as the vibrations of the vehicle in motion lulled him to sleep.


Mmmm…  Dad.  I love you and your smelly dick.  Smothered morning, noon, and night by his family’s love, getting opportunities like this to rest and regain his energy where important.  Gotta eat… so I can… grow big and strong…  Squeezing the flaccid phallus as his consciousness began to fade, the brown-haired boy’s body began to act on its own as he opened his mouth for the feast that surrounded him.




Despite the later start, Alex had managed to get them to leave the house early enough to get ahead of most of the rush hour traffic, making great time towards getting to the office.  As they sat at a red light, Betty was checking their social media accounts as they went, catching up on what happened in the world while they slept and ate breakfast.


Seems like the gas prices are going to hit Carla’s business harder than we thought…  Maybe we should take this opportunity to acquire her company.  Once things calm down, we can re-evaluate her business model, and offer cheaper prices to garner public opinion.  Of course, I’ll be nice and offer Carla a ‘seat’ in our company too.  Right under m-!?  Thinking of implementing the hostile takeover of a rival business that they had been planning for months now, Alex smirked confidently.  


The thought of the small but clever, catty businesswoman that had made her early career hell disappearing under her meaty rear as she sat in her office to make calls and read over reports played in her mind.  Carla was no bigger than three feet long from head to tail, not even big enough to act like a belt to the heavyset futa, but her sharp eye and cunning had given her a leg up in managing her start-up business after college.  Sadly for her, the economic landscape had shifted suddenly due to recent, unprecedented circumstances.


But as she planned her corporate revenge against her former classmate, something tightly squeezed her cock as something soft dragged itself against the sensitive flesh.  “Mooahn~”  A moan of pleasure slipped from her lips as she grabbed her dick.  “B-Benji.”


Giggling at her husband’s predicament, Betty reached over and rubbed the underside of the twitching prepuce.  “Now, now.  Benny’s still young and full of energy.”  She said, teasing the swelling cock.  “There, there Benny, Mama’s here.”


“Betty.  Not helping!”  Her lust spiking getting assailed from two sides, Alex glared at her wife.


“I am helping.”  She replied with a playful wink, massaging the engorged flesh.  “Benny, that is.”


The light turned green before Alex could say anything more, so she had to focus on the road.  Benjamin she could forgive, he was a little darling that never did anything to cause her trouble.  Her wife on the other hand, well Betty knew all too well how she responds to this sort of mischief.  Pulling into a public park that was on their route to the office, she dragged the blonde into one of the public bathrooms.




Having heard the horror stories of how interns are usually treated in the workforce, Alice had resolved herself to being treated as a goffer for the executives and get all the tedious tasks that regular employees didn’t want to do pushed on her for her three-month term, all without pay of course.  However, her direct boss, Alex, dispelled any notion that that was how she was going to spend her internship.  Receiving a fair salary with milestone objectives that lead to a full-time position if she met them and getting real work experience in their field, rather than an internship, it was more like a drawn-out hiring process.


The grey-furred rabbit girl was eager to impress the hefty cow futa that towered over her, and as with every other day of her internship so far, had shown up early to get a head start on her work for the day.  Though it was still a bit before office hours started, it was a bit odd that neither Alex nor Elizabeth had shown up yet to unlock the doors, so she was sitting on the front steps as the large-sized car pulled up and parked.


“Good morning, Alex, Elizabe-?”  Greeting her bosses as they got out of the vehicle, she paused when she saw the stern face on Alex’s face and the blissful expression on Betty’s.  Though both of the huge women are more chubby than most, the blonde’s stomach seemed a bit bigger than usual.  However, the trail of thick, milky-white fluid running down her thigh spoke volumes for what neither spoke about.


“Alice, get me the documents to purchase Carla’s stocks,” Alex said as she walked past the smaller mammalian Furry who, even with her ears standing straight up, barely reached the underside of her breasts and unlocked the doors.  “I want to be sitting on that smug cat’s face by the end of the week.”


“Y-Yes Ma’am.”  The young intern replied.


As the blonde cow woman walked past, she stopped for a moment, giggling happily, and rubbed her distended belly affectionately.  “Good morning, Alice.  Don’t mind Alex, she’ll calm down in a bit.  Would you like to try some?”  Turning her leg to point her inner thigh to the speechless rabbit girl, Betty greeted the hardworking intern.


The potent smell of the freshly squeezed dick milk filled Alice’s nasal cavity and clung to the back of her throat.  The married couple's very active sex lives were no secret to any of their employees, but unlike the human society that came before them, Furries had both heat cycles to accommodate, and, in rare cases, people like Alex and Betty who were perpetually in heat.  In a way, it was impressive that their libidos hadn’t waned yet, but it often lead to the office smelling of cow sweat, semen, and breast milk multiple times a day.  And even more bizarre, was that the employees didn’t mind it at all!


Her sex responding to the pheromone thick scent, Alice was about to lean forward to accept her boss’ offer when she caught herself and shook off the easily influenced lust of rabbit-kind.  “Uh… N-Not today, b-but thanks.”


“Well, if you change your mind…”  Winking to the adorable girl, Betty also headed into the building.


Shaking off the shocking sight, Alice followed after the two.  There was work to be done.




Keeping Ben safe in her sheath, Alex eventually calms down and gets to work.  There was too much to focus on since she had decided to take the risk and acquire Carla’s business, which was added on top of her usual meetings, conference calls, and paperwork.  It was a long, hectic morning, and as lunch rapidly approached, she went to the bathroom to relieve herself.


“Benji?  How are you feeling?  You’ve been awful still for a while.”  She whispered, plopping her rear on the toilet in one of the stalls after emptying her bladder.  With her pants around her ankles, she peeled her prepuce back enough for her son’s head to come into view.  With her round gut and larger-than-average breasts, it was difficult to see him for her position.  “Awww, look at how clean my sheathe is!  Did you clean up in there for me?”


“Yup!  It was so delicious, I couldn’t stop myself.”  He said, licking his lips.  “Though… I don’t think I’ll be able to eat lunch.  I’m super full.”  His stomach was heavy with the thick paste that coated the stuffy sheathe, Ben could barely keep his eyes open.  “How’s work been so far?”


Slipping her finger in to pat Benjamin on the head, Alex giggled softly.  “Mostly boring meetings and wordy paperwork.  Nothing you’d be interested in, sweetie.”  Even if it was boring, tedious, and repetitive, knowing that her work was providing for her children was enough to make it all worth it to the loving cow woman.  “If it weren’t for your mother, I’d probably be taking a nap under a pile of documents.”


“Really?  Mom is keeping you focused?”  Skeptical that the easy-going, slightly air-headed woman that loved to smother him in love and affection, and spoil him rotten, was the one that was keeping the one that reigns in her antic on task.


“Your mother is a great secretary, Benji.”  Understanding where he was coming from, the difference in Betty’s personality wasn’t starkly different, she was just better at keeping track of multiple things going on at once than focusing on one or two tasks at a time… unless it was spoiling their children.  That said… it wasn’t exactly her keeping me on task that has been keeping me awake.  Recalling the blonde’s actions all morning, her heart rate increased, and the swelling of her cock hid more of Benjamin behind it.


Carrying herself so her breasts bounced enticingly and her butt giggled whenever she walked past, Betty’s lust hadn’t fully subsided and she was tempting her husband into ravishing her.  While her clothes were still within the office’s dress code, for Furries like them that measured near or in excess of seven feet tall, it was understandable that finding clothes that fit was a bit of a challenge.  Unbuttoning the top few buttons of a blouse, skirts that raised when one bent over, or loosening her pants to accommodate a rogue erection were concessions needed for big mammalians like them.


The way she bent over as she left my office after the call with City Hall though…  Her hand no longer patting her adopted son, Alex’s fingers were slipping into the tight slit instead.  She absentmindedly recalled Betty picking up some papers she had dropped, raising her skirt to reveal the glistening lips of her wanting sex and dark, puckering anus.  Lord, that ass.  Every time I see it, I just…  Abandoning the pretense that she could hold back once her cock came in view from between her breast, Alex unbuttoned her shirt so’s not to get it dirty with her precum and started rubbing the meaty shaft.




While it was a snug fit in his father’s sheathe while she was flaccid, when the russet-haired futa got aroused, the pressure that held Benjamin in place was much more intense.  Threatening to crush him, yet not painful by any measure, the gyrations of Alex’s hips and reverberations of her stroking her thick phallus were things he quickly came to enjoy after this was decided to be a safe place to shelter him in.


Lately, though, his own manhood had begun to swell in reaction to, not just Alex but the rest of his family as well.  Tamera’s pussy was warm and delicious, and his mother’s butt stunk so good.  But of the three, rubbing his tiny prick against one that was almost twice as long as he was felt incredible.


Trapped in Dad’s sheathe, crushed by her cock.  She’s so big and strong… I can’t fight against any of them.  He thought, smiling as he playfully nibbled on her slick flesh and pressed his hips into the heated shaft of meat.  Mom could shove me up her butt forever… Sis could trap me in her pussy… or Dad could keep me in her cock, I’m too weak to get out on my own.  But… But…  Even if anyone in his family decided to entrap him in their bodies, he was so small nobody would ever notice.  They could easily carry on with their lives with him tucked away in them.  But what was once a source of profound fear when he was first accepted into the family had now been his greatest source of arousal.  I don’t want to leave them!  I want to be in my family forever!


His tiny body seizing up as orgasm rapidly approached, Ben wrapped his body around his father’s cock as tightly as he could, letting the pulses of her heartbeats flow into him.  The old stories of humans ruling the world couldn’t have been true.  They only served to delude him into fearing his family when they first found him.  Thankfully, years of exposure to the love and warmth they showered him with had snuffed out those fantasies.  Even at such a young and tender age, Benjamin knew exactly where he belonged in the world.




Her thoughts dominated with her wife’s cute, rotund body, and erection teased by the rutting of her son at its base, Alex didn’t last much longer as she pumped her hands up and down the length of the shaft.


“MMMOOOOOAAAAAHHN~!”  Bellowing out a loud, sensual moan of relief as a heavy load of ball batter raced up the length of her cock and shot out the tip, she fell back in her seat and watched as the spray flew up and over the divider of the toilet stall.


“Ahh!  Wh-What?  I-Is this…?”  A small voice came from the other side of the partition, but Alex couldn’t stop or even turn to stop the subsequent shots from shooting up and over to rain down on the unfortunate girl.  “I-It’s so goopy and it stinks!  Ohh~ m-my head is spinning.  Ahn~!”


Paralyzed in the throes of climax, she couldn’t look away as spurt after spurt splattered against the wall as each got weaker and weaker until finally it died down and her cummy cock receded into its protective fold with her son.  Catching her breath, Alex rubbed the underside of her prepuce.  You’re taking more after your mother than me, Benji.  You shouldn’t be causing trouble for othe-!?  Her affectionate musings reminding her of the person in the next stall, the hefty woman got up and knocked on the door of the occupied one.  “S-Sorry about the mess.  I didn’t know anyone else was in here.  A-Are you alright?”


Labored breathing came from the person inside, along with the squelching noises of self-satisfaction.  “H-Huh?  A-Alex?  Is that you?  So then, this is your…”


“Alice?  Oh, I’m so sorry!”  Recognizing the voice now that she could focus on it, Alex apologized to the young intern.  “I swear, I didn’t mean to.”


The rabbit girl didn’t reply immediately, but after a short pause, the click of the door being unlocked echoed through the restroom.  Using her big, padded foot to pull the door open, still sitting on the toilet with her clothes mostly off and covered head to toe in globs of fresh jizz, the talented interns smiled seductively as she continued to play with her dripping quim.  “That’s alright, Ma’am…  I know it was an accident.”  She said, blushing intensely while spreading herself to her potential employer.  Giggling at the state of undress the bovine businesswoman was in, she licked her lips and hoped one of the rumors that she heard about shortly after starting her internship was true.  Sitting up, she reached towards the cum-dripping flaccid phallus.  “Do you require any more… assistance?”


Gulping as the pretty, young, horny rabbit pressed her face into her puffy sheathe, the gap between her current behavior and the diligent, obedient intern eager to learn and improve herself got Alex’s heart racing.




Unlike the hourly-rate employees, those who were on salary didn’t need to clock out to go to lunch.  Given how meetings could run long or sometimes important phone calls needed to be answered, they were allowed some leniency in altering their breaks so long as no problems became apparent.  So, as she sat in her husband’s office waiting for her to come back so they could go to lunch together, Betty wasn’t overly concerned.


With how much I’ve been teasing her, I bet she’s trying to calm down in the bathroom.  She thought with a mischievous grin.  Of course, this would mean getting pumped full of the futa’s seed by the time they had to get back to work, but having a belly full of jizz made the boring paperwork bearable.  As the heavy hoof-falls of her lover approached, she smiled at the impatience that Alex’s cadence conveyed.  What she wasn’t expecting, however, was for the door to be flung open and the brown-furred futa to enter was a throbbing erection bouncing menacingly.  Oh my~  Alex.


Closing the door behind her, Alex's gaze was equal parts lust and frustration, since on some level this was the deceptively insightful airhead’s plan all morning.  The fact that she was already waiting in her office was all the evidence she needed to determine that.  “Heat break, now.”


“Oh? But what about lunch?”  Betty asked, getting up and bending over the aroused futa’s large desk.  Pulling up her skirt, she spread her juicy butt cheeks apart as Alex approached her with cock in hand.


There was no need for foreplay by this point.  The blonde was ready to accept her at almost all hours of the day, and though the dripping folds of her loose pussy were enticing, the futa’s erection was in the mood for something a bit tighter.  Aiming for the puckering backdoor, she slammed her hips into her wife’s cushiony rear.  “After.  Damn, Alice passed out too soon!  I was this close to grabbing another intern on my way from the bathroom.”


“Ahn~!  Oh, th-that poor dear.  Wrong place, r-right time I suppose.”  Giggling as the force of their bodies colliding and separating had her excess weight jiggle, Betty smirked as she looked back as the sexual frustration melted from Alex’s face.  I can just imagine it now.  That cute little face covered in Alex’s semen, with her mouth open and eyes rolled back in her head.


“I gave her the rest of the day and tomorrow off, with pay.”  Leaning forward to embrace her wife, Alex pulled their bodies closer.  The puffy sheathe at the base of her member was also drawn into Betty’s bowels as she gyrated her hips into the soft, squishy backside, kissing the blonde.  “Though… she might need more.”


“I’ll… ah, ahn~!  I’ll p-put it in… the system a-after lunch.”  Forced down onto the desk from the weight of Alex’s body, Betty moved her hips in time with Alex’s as best she could.  Though she was only half a foot shorter and five pounds lighter than her husband, she was completely at her husband’s mercy once lovemaking started.  Not that she minded, despite how rough they could get, Alex knew her limits from decades of experience.  Poor little Alice.  She must be just a quivering mess.




Wow.  Dad’s got lots of energy today!  Held in complete darkness, the only indication of time passing that Benjamin could reliably measure with was the frequency of Alex masturbating and/or having sex with Betty.


On a typical day, they often stop on the way to work for a ‘quickie’, as Betty would call it, then sometime between clocking in and lunch Alex would jerk off once or twice before returning to work.  Lunch was almost always followed with a more intense, longer mating session, and then his father may or may not masturbate once more before they went home.


The more violent, thrusting movement meant that the futa wasn’t masturbating anymore and had found his mother, but the time frame between the last ejaculation alone and thrusting into one of Betty’s holes was too short for them to have gone to lunch.  Not to mention that he normally gets to come out and eat with them before getting tucked away once more.


As his father pushed as far into his mother as she could, it peeled back the prepuce holding him tightly just enough to give him a bit of mobility.  The periodically opening and closing gap allowed the miasmic, putrid stink of Betty’s bowels to mix with her overwhelming aroma of cum and urine around him.  Oh!  It’s Mom’s butt!  Recognizing the smell while deprived of his sight, Ben wiggled to assist in his parent’s mating.  However, with the strength and frequency of Alex’s pelvic thrusts, it was difficult for him to keep a firm grip on anything to pull himself out with.  Dad!  I want to make Mom feel good too!


The windows of opportunity were too small for him to take advantage of, but he was getting tossed around ever so slightly as horizontal thrusting turned to vertical pumping.  The two furries rarely ended a love-making session in the position that they started in, so with the aid of gravity pulling him down towards the abyssal depths of Betty’s rectum, Ben slipped little-by-little out of the firm embrace of Alex’s prepuce.


Geez.  Dad’s too greedy.  She needs to learn to share with Mom more.  He thought, about to fall as Alex raised her hips to plow into her wife again, giving Ben a glimpse of her office and the hungry, dark, gaping orifice below.  I mean, Mom only almost flushed me that one time.  Pulling his foot free as the russet-haired futa’s hips reached their apex, he fell and landed butt first in the blonde’s butt.  Looking up, the wide, bovine cockhead descended onto him without a moment’s pause, shoving him deep into his mother’s bowel.




“B-Benji!?  Oh, I’m sorry sweetie!”  Feeling the tiny bit of resistance that the diminutive human boy’s body added to her firmly hilting herself in her wife’s backside added, Alex apologized but wasn’t able to stop to retrieve him.  Instead, she followed up the deep, penetrative drop with some small oscillations as their son massaged her member and ground his body against her.


The euphoria of having Benjamin aid in their sexual escapades always won out against getting him out.  He was happy to help them, and so long as she didn’t ride Betty as hard as she possibly could, he’d be fine.  Despite the ease at which Furries can harm humans when they want, humans are surprisingly resilient otherwise.  And more recently, the imaginative young boy had made a delightful discovery.


A tingle shot up the length of her cock as a thin, small object penetrated her urethra and began to slide in and out as she kept herself deep in Betty’s ass.  “Moooahhn~  Oh, Benji~!  You know Daddy loves it when you fuck my cockhole!”


“I think you’re rubbing off on him.”  Betty teased, flexing her anal muscles to help keep their son from sliding deeper into her ass.  “He found out he can fit his penis in my urethra not too long ago too.”


“Where does he get those ideas from?  His sister, I bet.”  Sighing as they paused their love-making so their son could satisfy himself first, Alex laid her full weight onto Betty and embraced her.  Picking her up while still deep in her butt, she sat back against a bookcase with the blonde on her lap and began to play with her large breasts.


Wiggling on the futa’s impressive member, Betty reached to her drooling sex to fully enjoy the two’s efforts while pulsating her contractions to help them get off too.  “It just goes to show how much she loves him too.  Remember when she thought I brought him home for her to eat?  Goodness, the both of you were impossible.”


“Well… he does look cute enough to eat.”  While it was still a bit of a sore topic for her, Alex was able to joke about her old voracious habits with her wife a bit.  “Especially covered in a thick layer of ‘cream’.”


Giggling, Betty wiggled her butt a bit more.  “True.”


Enjoying the efforts of their son for a bit longer, each bovine woman placed a hand on the blonde’s stomach.  Though they couldn’t feel him through all the layers of fat, they each had a way of estimating his location.  Tucked away safely, in his mother’s belly were good little children belong.


After just a couple minutes, the tiny boy spasmed against Alex’s erection, and a warm trickle dripped down the tip of her urethra.  “Oh, I think Benji is done.”  She said, giggling as she pushed her wife forward on her hands and knees.  “And we’re about to exceed our heat break.”


“Oh, we can be a bit late,” Betty said, still playing with her pussy.


“And set a bad example for Benji?  Absolutely not!  You spoil him enough as it is.”  Slowly thrusting her hips in rhythm with the sloppy sounds coming from the blonde’s sex, Alex increased the pace gradually.  “Besides, we’re keeping his lunch from him the longer we take.”


“Ahn~!  I… suppose.”  As much as she wanted to drag it out a bit longer, the fact remained that Benjamin was likely hungry by now.  “Fill me up~  Flood my bum with Benny’s lunch!”


Grinding her cock on the smooth folds of Betty’s intestine and their son, Alex had been close but holding back the entire time the tiny human was playing with her.  Slamming their hips together so tightly that her prepuce was engulfed in the sweaty, hairy anus, the churning mess in Alex’s balls surged up her shaft and blasted their son deeper into Betty’s bowels.  “Moooooooooahhn~?  Here you go, Benji!  Drink up.”


The force of her husband’s orgasm pushing against her colon tipped Betty over as she came as well, clamping down on both cock and son, holding the latter in the path of the former’s heavy load.  Her belly swelled a couple more inches as her digestive tract filled with the hot seed, Betty picked Alex up off the ground as her body seized up and her butt raised in the air.  Her sense of reason hanging by a thread, her mind melted into a sea of white as she moaned and spasmed from the intense pleasure wracking her body.  The only things on her blanching mind being the two that fulfilled her so much.  Alex~  Benny~




When the hot, squishy cock head quivered, Benjamin knew what was coming next.  Pinned between his mother’s intestinal wall and father’s member, the twitches as the laid of ejaculate raced up the shaft shook his entire body.  He was still impaling the tight opening with his little prick, with the viscous precum flowing over him.


More of Dad’s dick milk!  I’m not that hungry, but I’ll eat it anyway!  Holding tight to the flat cockhead, he braced himself for the oncoming ejaculation.


However, his meager strength was enough to resist the force of Alex cumming, and he was blasted deeper into Betty, getting stuck in a deep fold at the undulating walls around him tightened and held him in place.  The subsequent sprouts of cum hit him square in the face, filling his mouth and nostrils.  Swallowing the salty seed and clearing his nose, Ben’s heart was racing as the spurts began to die down and Alex’s cock retreated, leaving him in his mother’s cum-filled ass.




Allowing the afterglow of their climaxes to pass and her cock to soften considerably, Alex was the first to get up and pulled her dick from Betty’s flooded hole.  Puddles of her jizz spilled from the gapping orifice as it slowly closed back up.  Setting her slowly receding phallus on the bulbous moons, the bit of ejaculate that was still in her shaft was squeezed out and dripped down onto the blonde’s back and blouse.  “Ahhhh, much better.  I don’t think Alice would have lasted long enough to calm me down.”


Holding a hand over her pleasantly sore backdoor, Betty got up and pulled out a thick, hefty anal plug from her purse.  “I keep telling you to take it easy on the interns, especially the smaller ones.  Her waist is barely bigger than were cock.”  She said as she slid the toy into her asshole to keep any more of the slimy, chunky semen from spilling out of her.  However, the once tight-fitting plug easily passed the threshold of her anus.  “Again?  You keep stretching me out more and more.  I could probably fit Alice up my bum now with little difficulty.”  A novel complaint to have, she grabbed the black, self-adhesive tape in her purse she normally uses to keep Benjamin on her somewhere a bit less distracting and secured the anal plug so it wouldn’t fall out.


“Seeing her fluffy little tush sticking out of yours…”  Imagining the sight as she pulled up her pants, Alex’s cock twitched at the thought.


“Another time, dear.  We have meetings after lunch and Carla called, complaining about us trying to buy her out.”  She said as she put her tape away.  Looking over her back, she saw the thick cum dripping off her shirt.  “You know I don’t have another blouse on me.  Now the meetings are going to smell of your semen.


Looking at the cum-soaked area of her skirt and streaks of cum running down her legs, Alex raised an eyebrow.  “Hun, your shirt is the least of your concerns.  Besides, it builds morale and loyalty.  But news travels fast if that cat already heard about our acquisition.  It’s still going to take some time for everything to be finalized.  Hope she didn’t chew you out too much.”


“I told her she’d have to come complain in person and scheduled a short, five-minute meeting at the end of lunch for her.”  The blonde explained, getting some wipes from her purse to clean herself up and handing some to Alex.  “I figured you’d like to get her used to her new position after we acquire her company.”


Not even realizing that some of her cum had soaked through the front of her pants, Alex took the wipes from her wife and began to clean herself up.  “Oh, we’ve got a long and boring meeting after lunch too.  Well, having Carla sit in will probably help accelerate convincing the board members that taking over her company is for the best.  I trust you’ll keep her little mouse-toy entertained?”


Nodding with a playful grin, rodent Furries were among the most unfortunate that came about when they first appeared, being the shortest species to anthropomorphize.  Some of them were even as small as humans, which is one of the reasons humans enjoy the bare minimum level of rights that they do.  Carla’s little mouse was a secretary in name only, though the same could be said of the cult of a mischief of mice furries she kept that worshipped her as their idol.  Macky was one of Carla’s favorites and had a big mouth for someone only twelve inches tall.


“Getting access to Carla’s company will help get and design all the things we’ll need for Benny to live happy and safe.  I know it was Macky that tried to get Jamie to kidnap Benny from Tamera.  What Carla wanted to do with him is beyond me.”  She said, placing a hand over her gut again.  “If she wanted him for herself, I could understand, but…”


“I wouldn’t put it past that conniving cat to try and use Benji’s safety against us.  Business can be so cut-throat after all.”  Embracing her wife from behind, Alex framed Betty’s stomach with her hands.  “But unfortunately for her, she picked the wrong target this time.”


With a long day still left after lunch, Alex and Betty needed their energy to get through the afternoon meeting and paperwork.  They lacked nothing for motivation, though.  Their darling, beautiful daughter was ready to set out towards a future of her choice and their son would know no more hardships in life.  No amount of work was too tedious to ensure that stayed true.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282