- Text Size +

Shrinking is just something from fairytales. I think there used to be tools and devices for that in old manga and anime I'd watch too though. But they were things from the future. They didn't exist in the present day. 


When I was young, I used to think sweet things like "I wanna shrink down and eat a bunch of cake b34;" or "I wanna shrink down and sleep on a big futon!" but once I got a little older, I stopped really finding any decent-minded uses for it. 


All I could think of was the bad stuff like shrinking down and looking up girls skirts, or shrinking and going into the locker room, or getting into a bank. 


I wanna try that once. 

But no, there's no way.

These two thoughts balanced out, and so I'd just live my days not doing anything about it. 

Is what I had assumed...




"Kyon! I'm going to swallow you!"


"Say that again, what?"


I was sitting in the SOS brigade's room reading a book that Nagato had lent me when another one of the sudden situations that Haruhi was always causing fell upon me. 


I tried to change the subject, but surprisingly, Nagato, Asahina, and Koizumi were all absent. Please! I don't care who, just send someone quick!


"You don't know? Swallowing! Vore!"


I feel like I'd heard that somewhere before. From the internet or from an acquaintence or something...


"That's like some kind of special interest, right?"


"Yes! A special sexual interest where people get turned on by being swallowed by giant creatures or other people!"


Can't you think about me, getting hit with a conversation about a special sexual interest out of nowhere? How am I supposed to answer that?


"Geez, so what's that got to do with this crap you're spewing?"


Haruhi placed a strange toy on the desk. 


"This can shrink people. I bought it online!"


She didn't fall for some kind of sales pitch and bought it, did she? No matter how you looked at it, it seemed like something that would be for sale in the corner of a toy sale. 


"This thing can?"


Looking at it, it looked like a fake. Like the first thing that comes to mind when you think "what kind of guns would aliens have"


"Come on, don't you think it looks interesting? Come here!"


"Fine fine!"


I moved like I had a gun pointed at my back. It felt like I was some hostage being threatened by a terrorist, but I guess the reality wasn't really that different. 


Because either way I'm gonna feel like death after whatever happens to me. 


"Here I go Kyon! Fire!!"


If I just humor her she'll probably be satisfied. With that thought in mind, I tried to show a convincing reaction, but for some reason my sight went completely white.




"Yon... Kyon!!!"


I woke up to Haruhi yelling. I know you were trying to get me up but you could be a little quieter. 


"Quiet down a little..."


As I complained, I looked to the side, but Haruhi wasn't there. All I could see was a white wall. 


"Suzumiya" was written on that wall. The characters themselves were bigger than me, but for some reason I felt like I'd seen them before. 


That's right. These are Haruhi's school slippers. 


"Where are you!? Kyon!"


THOOOOOM!!!


I heard a roar and the wall started to move. When it had touched back down to the ground, there was an even louder crash accompanied by a shock. 


WHUUUMP!!!


"Kyon! You were behind me huh. If you hang around somewhere like that you're gonna get squashed. Be careful!"


As I looked up at the source of the sound, I found a gargantuan Haruhi looking down at me. 




"Looks like it was the real deal, huh!"


Haruhi had become incomparably larger than before. No, I guess I was incomparably smaller. 


I remembered her pointing the shrink gun at me before I blacked out. 


There's no way that gun could have been the real deal. Haruhi must have wished it, asked for it to be real.


"Though, you shrunk pretty far!"


Judging by the side of the heel on her school slipper, I must've been 1 or 2 centimeters tall. 


I was the size of a bug. Koizumi had always said that Haruhi was something like a god, but being like this, I finally understood what he meant. 


Normally I couldn't even stop her, but at this size there's no way I'd be able to resist. 


"Hurry up and help me!"


At this size, every time I looked up at her, it was at a low angle. Which meant that I had a good look at her panties. After staring at them for a while, I guess she naturally noticed. 


"Hey! What are you looking at! Next time you look you're getting the death penalty, the death penalty!"


"O-okay!"


She scolded me with her booming voice. Normally I could brush off those words, but right now they were fairly frightening. 


If one of those slippers came down and crushed me, I'd probably get turned into mince meat. 


In other words, right now what I had to do is keep Haruhi in a good mood, get out of this situation, and get back to my normal size.




"Alright, how about we get started!"


Haruhi squatted down in front of me, picked me up, and put me on her hand. I still had a front row seat to her panties, but she didn't seem to notice. 


"What are you gonna do...?"


"'What'... I already told you"


Haruhi let off a delighted smile as she continued.


"Swallowing!!!"


"You... were serious?"


"Of course! You think I'd compromise!?"


She was saying it lightheartedly, but does that mean that I'm going to get eaten by haruhi?


Every time she spoke, her mouth would open and I could see inside. I hadn't thought anything of them, but now I could see her tongue and sharp teeth, and they looked like they wanted to eat me. 


My body started involuntarily shaking.


"What's wrong Kyon? You're not scared, are you?"


"Of course I am!"


Why do I, a human in this peaceful setting, have to be scared of getting eaten. Just thinking about it made me weak in the knees. 


"It's fine, don't worry! The manual says that you can still go back to your normal size even if you get swallowed and melted down!"


Haruhi's words added fresh reinforcements to my concerns. I knew I was going to be eaten, but it seems that she's decided that she's going to melt me down in her stomach too.


"Hey wait!"


"Quit complaining... Just be quiet"


Whump...


Haruhi pushed me down with her index finger. Is this really a girl's finger? It was like a huge tree had fallen down on top of me. There was no way I could lift something so heavy. 


"Guehh...You're crushing me... Stop..."


"Ah yeah, we don't want to hurt you"


And so she took her finger away. Now freed from the weight, I took big breaths of air. 


A giant pink wall of flesh closed in from in front of me.


"MMmm li~ck b25;"


"Egh..."


Haruhi licked my entire body. I sat there, drenched in saliva, not knowing what had happened for a while. 


"You're hard to lick when you have your clothes on. Take them off!"


"Wh-why?"


"Don't ask why! Hurry up and strip!"


I began hurrying to take my clothes off as not to make Haruhi angry. However, due to the embarrassment, my hands stopped before taking my underwear off. 


"What are you doing? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I mean you're so tiny"


What was that supposed to mean? I stopped myself from asking just what was tiny, and then steeled myself, dropping my underwear and leaving myself totally naked.


"Great, Kyon! This should make you much easier to lick!"


Yeah, it might be Haruhi, but having a girl see me naked was beyond embarrassing. If there was a hole, I would have wanted to jump inside and pull the ground up over me. 


"You don't think we could not..."


"No! Get ready! Here I go!"


Lick b25; Lick lick b25; Lick lick b25;


"Uwahhh... b25;"


Haruhi's toungue made its' way around my body as I rested on her palm.


It was completely different than when I felt it through my clothes. Everytime the tip of her tongue touched me, a pleasure that I had never felt before made its way to my brain. It was assaulting my naked body. Describing it as "feeling good" wouldn't do it justice. 


"What are you making weird moans for? All I did was lick you"


Haruhi was right. This wasn't even the beginning. We were still getting ready. In cooking terms, this would be preparation. 


Though, if it was already this intense this early on, what would the actual swallowing be like? I felt a mix of fear and anticipation. 


"No.. stop..."


"What are you on about? I can see how big you are down there"


Yeah, my crotch was actively reacting to Haruhi's tongue. 


I couldn't tell if this was a physiological reaction, but at the very least, I couldn't really complain to her to stop. 


"If you're getting so big then you shouldn't have anything to complain about!"


She said as she picked me up. She probably meant to be gentle, but just that was enough to get my body close to being squished. 


"A-hnb25;"


I dangled between her fingers, with her open mouth right below me. 


It was like the gates of hell. I had no idea what would happen when I passed through, but I had no right to refuse. I calmly accepted my descent into the pits. 


"Thanks for the mea-l b25;"


"Uwahhhhh!!!"


After a short feeling of weightlessness, I hit the soft, slimy ground. I didn't need to think about where I was.


Having been thrown into her mouth, I sat on her tongue. The inside was of course filled with her breath, and breathing it in made me feel feel like I was being completely dominated. 


"Okay, now rub against my tongue!"


Unable to say anything back, I did what she said and pushed my crotch up against her tongue. 


Shlick...


"Ughhhh...!!"


Everytime I touched the soft, somewhat bumpy surface, stimulation shot up like lightning through my crotch up to my brain. 


All I was doing was floor masturbation with a fleshy cushion. How did it feel this good?


"No resting"


Saying that didn't matter because my hips showed no signs of stopping. They just kept seeking pleasure to shoot out cum. 


Shlick...Shlick...


Rubbing just like I was told, I slowly approached climax. I may have been doing it on orders, but I would have probably done it regardless. It felt that good. 


Squish squish... Squish squish...


I aggressively rubbed just the tip against her tongue. Would this count as sex? I was doing it to a woman, but all I was doing was using a soft cushion. 



"This time I'll do it for you!"


Haruhi began violently moving her tongue. 


It moved like a rodeo bull, but there was nowhere to grab onto. All I could do was get caught up in its movements and licked all over.


Sqlch b25; lick lick b25; squish b25;


"You don't taste too bad"


"Stop...Eeek..."


Unable to resist, I was treated like a ball of candy. What in the world do I taste like to her?


Lick lick b25; lick lick b25; lick b25; lick b25;


As I continued tumbling around inside her mouth, my balls loaded in another round. They eagerly awaited the signal to fire.


"You can cum!"


Schlllrrrrpb25; sqlch b25; shlrrrrp b25;


The playing grew even stronger. Rather than being licked, it felt more like being eaten by a giant worm. 


"I'm... cumming...b25;"


pew pew pew b25; pewwwwwwwwww b25;


Unable to put up even the most token resistance, she forced me to cum. I don't think my body could keep up with this level of pleasure. 




"You still seem to have some energy left. In that case I'm going to milk you to your limit!"


Haruhi said before pushing me into her cheek. From the outside it must have looked like a girl stuffing her cheeks with snacks, but in reality it was a monster preying on a person. 



Sqlch...Sqlch...shlrp shlrp


The force pushing me against it was strong enough to make it hard to breathe. I was sensitive from just cumming, but she continued mercilessly assaulting me. 


"Please... no more..."


Shlrrrrp...shlck shlck...


Unable to hear me, she continued squashing me against her cheek. At this rate there was a serious chance that I could get crushed by her tongue.



"If you're going to be so loud then how about I chew you up?"


As soon as I was free from her cheek, she slammed me against a hard surface. She didn't need to explain to me what it was. 


"Nom b25; om nom b25;"


Teeth came from above and pinned me between her jaws. Harsh pain ran through my body. 


"Om...b25; om nom nom nom b25;"


It hurt... but I wasn't crushed. There wasn't even a scratch on my body. Maybe she was intending to play bite me, but not knowing if I'd be crushed the next moment was a terrifying experience.


"Mmm~ I'm tired of chewing you"


Haruhi stopped before long. That was lucky. If she had kept biting me like that I might have ended up as mince meat. 




"Last I'm going to suck everything out of you!"


However, my hell was not over yet. Is she going to wring more out of me even though I came twice already?


"Give me a break..."


"No! When I say I'm going to do something I do it!"


I wasn't going to change Haruhi's mind. All I could do was passively accept being milked and swallowed. 


"Here I go!"


I was pushed up against her lips from the inside of her mouth.


Slrrrrrrrrrrrpb25;


She sucked on me with an incredible force. Was she trying to suck my entire body down her throat? It wouldn't have surprised me if she took off an arm or two.


Glrp b25; glrp b25; glrp b25;


But the strength of the sucking increased the pleasure even more. Everytime some precum came out, she would suck it up. It felt like I was having the moisture sucked from my body. 


I didn't want to cum anymore, but her sucking wouldn't stop. 


Slrrp b25; shlrrrrrrrppp b25;


I was finally attacked with the strongest suction imaginable. It was so strong, I could feel it wanting my cum. I was not strong enough to resist such an assault. 


"I can't... b25;"


pew pew b25; pewpewpew b25; pewwwwwww b25;


"You let out quite a bit, not bad for you!"


Haruhi seemed satisfied, but I was unable to move from cumming so much. 


I shoved my face in some saliva that had pooled up. I was going to drown right there. 


However I was pulled from her mouth. 


"That's enough for preparations. How about we get to the real thing now!"


She proclaimed to me with a smile. Did she pull me out just to do this?


"Okay I'm putting you back!"


Haruhi put me back on her tongue, and showed off the throat that was about to swallow me. All the pleasure disappeared. 


"N-no..."


My brain was buried in pure terror. This is scary, I don't want to get swallowed. I don't want to die. 


I mean humans can't survive being swallowed. Up until now was just waiting for my death sentence.


I tried to run but I slipped on her saliva and was unable to stand up. 


"Should we stop?"


Haruhi asked giggling a little. I tried to respond but the words didn't come out.


I couldn't even communicate that I wanted her to stop. While I was trying to speak, I heard her say


"Kyon? I can do it right? alright, I'm swallowing now!"


She had stopped accepting replies. 


"No. No please someone help me...!!"


I screamed with the voice I was finally able to let out, but it reached no one 


"bye bye-!


Gulp b25;



Her throat moved, and I was swallowed by Haruhi. 


I passed through a tube made of meat and then fell into a yellow puddle. 


It was stomach acid. Being submerged in it, my skin began to tingle and burn. That must be my body slowly dissolving. 


Above me was the hole I fell from. I frantically tried to escape but there was no way to reach it. 


"I...can't..."


I lost the will to resist, and laid down, resting against the stomach wall. 


My body was probably melting little by little. Though, strangely it didn't feel painful. 


People often say they want to be of use to others. 


But maybe getting eaten and becoming nutrients for someone, maybe that's being of use to them too.


After that, my conscious and body slowly melted away, and after a while, Haruhi's stomach was empty again. 


"Thanks for the meal b25;"


She contently rubbed her stomach and left the club room. 




"Huh!"


When I awoke I was laying down in the clubroom. It had felt like I had just  had a nasty dream, but maybe it was just my imagination. 


"Haruhi?"


I called out, but looking around the room, there was no one there, so I decided to go straight home. 


Just then my foot hit something. It slid across the room, spinning as it hit the door.


"this is...?"


I picked up that shrinking gun that Haruhi had bought. 


And then I remembered getting milked and swallowed by her.


"Geez, what a mess"


How am I supposed to respond when I see her tomorrow. I spent my time going home staring at the ground and thinking about tomorrow.


The end.