- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please give feedback if you enjoyed this! Don't be too harsh tho, especially if they aren't 100% perfectly in character or if there are lore inaccuracies ;w;

Chiaki POV


At Hope’s Peak Academy, classroom 1-B, instructor Chisa Yuzikome droned on something about hope and fostering talents, and such and such. But things were very different for Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer, who sat at her desk staring down at her game system, listening only partly to the teachings.


Unfortunately for her, just as she was about to beat the evil dragon, her system went black. The battery was dead. She sighed and placed the system on the desk. Yet, as she looked down on the sad-looking system, she was shocked to see what looked like a bunch of small specks crawling onto the top of it. She bent down and looked up very, very close, and she was caught off guard by what she saw.


Tiny POV


Hope's Peak Academy also had an extracurricular program, meant for up-and-coming ultimates to build resumes and eventually get good enough to be scouted for the main classes. However, none of the true students ever interacted with them. They didn't even know what they were like, or what they did.


This is because they didn't exist. It was a ruse set up by some sort of unknown third party to test shrinking technology, whilst also creating sacrifices for the Ultimates, the future of humanity. With that said, hundreds of teeny tiny people crowded around on Chiaki's desk like a small patch of grass, climbing onto her console and waving their arms around, desperate for the titanic pink-haired goddess to be their savior.


Immediately, the crowd ran back, falling over themselves off of the system as the planet-sized pink eye zoomed past them at lightning speed. A few brave souls stood defiant, her pupils fixating on them with interest.


Chiaki POV


T-tiny people?? How was that possible? Or at least, this was what she thought. She looked down at her desk, and then at her class, sweat beginning to fastly protrude from her forehead as she began to panic. She couldn’t just… not tell anyone, right? But she was too anxious to open her mouth. She already felt uncomfortable talking to other people. She didn’t have any friends in her class at all. Would she really want to finally pipe up just to say “Hey, instructor, there are little people swarming my game system!”? Nope, Nuh-uh. Absolutely not. The tiny people had begun to separate into clumps on her desk for some reason, and she put her finger in front of her lips to shush them. They were gonna have to wait.


Tiny POV


The tiny people breathed a sigh of relief as the pink sky relinquished itself backward. But the swarm again panicked when, out of nowhere, sweat droplets began raining down from the sky. They spread out across the massive desk, trying to dodge the water droplets. Most survived, but not everyone was so lucky. The tinies who still lived watched as their friends, loved ones, desperately swam for their lives, kicking warm and flowery-smelling sweat onto them. People wanted to save them, but no one was going to risk their final moments being drowning in a girl’s sweat. 


Chiaki POV


“Hey!”


Suddenly, a certain someone raised her hand and piped up, a loud and snide voice to her left. It was Hiyoko Saionji, the Ultimate Traditional Dancer. “I hate to interrupt, but I noticed pinky over there is acting weird and I feel a need to step in!”.


Chiaki panicked as she rested her forearm over nervously and began trying to secretively scoot the tiny people into her palm.



Tiny POV


Another, more high-pitched voice boomed over the little people, and suddenly the large brown sleeve of the Ultimate Gamer’s cardigan began to run towards them with speeds impossible to react to. The tinies could only watch as her forearm came towards them like a massive wall.


Some were extremely lucky, successfully plummeting into the soft and warm flesh of Chiaki’s slender hand. Others were not so lucky. Many were just straight-up crushed by her sleeve, their bodies being obliterated and their blood being nigh-unnoticeable stains on her cardigan. Others were carried over, but didn’t make it to her hand, and fell all over - onto the floor, onto her skirt, onto the wall - turning to bloody stains just like those on her arm. The about 200 of those who were safe in Chiaki’s hand looked down at a young man, who had fallen to the ground and was covered entirely in blood but sill fought to survive. He crawled forward, begging for help as blood filled his mouth -


SMASH-


..until Hiyoko’s titanic sandal stomped him into just another crushed bug.


Chiaki POV


The short bully stomped over. "What are ya doing there, chump?" She bellowed.


"Uh.. n-nothing! I'm just.. d-dusting off the desk!"


"Show me some dust bunnies, then!"


"E-ew, no!"


Mahiru, the redhead photographer, chimed in. "Chill out, Hiyoko!"


"N-no! I know something is going on here! I smell it!"


Chiaki’s palms began to sweat profusely, as she tried to think of a safe place to put the itty bitty people. Her bag was stuffed with video games, snacks, and whatever else she might need for her gaming session with Hajime tonight - and any of those things could crush all of them. She didn’t have any pockets, either (curse Hope’s Peak skirts!)


“W-what are you doing with your hand, skank?!”


Chiaki panicked, and put them in the first place she could think of. 


Tiny POV


The couple hundred tiny people called out to Chiaki, desperately seeking the goddess’ help, but their chantings were greatly overshadowed by Hiyoko’s intimidation and Chiaki’s own panic. Before long, the surface of the palm began to get wet, and one or two people would try to walk, only to fall off her hand to the ground below. The majority just stayed still. But suddenly, as the blonde haired beast that loomed over them in the distance roared further, Chiaki’s massive hand began to shift downwards, sending them plummeting downwards, causing some to scream like it was some sort of roller coaster. 


As they floated only a few inches over the ground (but, to them, enough of a fall to be life-threatening), her palm flattened, and people began to scream as they saw where they were going.


Her hand was going into the back of her shoe. The hand tilted downwards, as people begged for her to stop. But their screams meant nothing as the large crowd plummeted into her loafers.


Chiaki POV


Chiaki couldn’t believe herself. Why her shoes? Why would she do that?! But she barely had the chance to pay her mind before showing her now empty palms to Hiyoko. “See, nothing!” Hiyoko looked down with complete embarrassment. Chisa loomed over, right behind her. “Hiyoko, I think that’s quite enough.”


The young blonde began to blush, and pointed at a purple-haired student - the Ultimate Nurse, Mikan Tsumiki. “W-well, I wouldn’t have done any of that if that pig didn’t tell me pinky was up to something!”


Chiaki sighed. Now, she just had to somehow keep the tinies in her shoe safe.


Great.


Tiny POV


The cluster of tinies panicked, desperately gasping for air. Chiaki’s shoes weren’t particularly disgusting, nor were her black socks. They smelled sweet - unlike the stereotypical gamer, she seemed to practice good hygiene if her feet represented the rest of her. But, even if she was hygienic, she was still a giant, and feet could only be so healthy. Her loafers were bathed in sweat, likely from a series of Smash Bros. tournaments, and the air was musky and strong, making it extremely hard to breathe. People gasped for air, scurrying about under the titanic ball of her foot. They began to die out, but a select few were smart. After all, these were very, very small tinies. More than small enough to squeeze right through the fibers of her socks. Half of the tinies perished in her shoes, while the other half stampeded towards her sock, and squeezed into the fibers, holding onto them for dear life as her socked foot squirmed and flexed as she settled back into class.


“What the hell are you doing?!” A scream emerged as one tiny did something weird. He went beyond the fibers. He was heading for her foot.


Chiaki POV


The sun was setting. Class was over. Chiaki walked home, slightly uncomfortable with the knowledge that there were tiny people squirming within her loafers. But she had something very important to her that she needed to do first, so those tiny people were going to have to wait. She sat at the fountain in front of Hope’s Peak, waiting for someone. She waited, and she waited, and she waited. He never arrived. Hajime didn’t show. Hajime was her best friend, he was always here to play Mario Kart or Splatoon with her whenever she had a free moment. Until now. She didn’t know what was keeping him, but she was exhausted now, and she needed to head home.


Hajime POV


Hajime stood on the fiber of his best friend’s sock and looked at her massive foot in awe. It was utterly massive to him, a colossus that he was less than an ant to. But deep within him, he felt… joy. He kept going further, clinging to the back of her foot and climbing it. It squirmed around, like one of those mechanical bulls at a carnival. The sweat droplets dripped down on him, halting his progress, but he kept charging forward through them. By the time he made it to the top of her foot, he was completely drenched, smelling of her sweat. From here, he could see her foot for what it was. He could see her massive digits, with beautiful pink toenails. He could see the foot squirm, move around, and he dropped down and kissed it. For most, this size was a curse that needed to be reversed, but Hajime had no need. He always struggled with his point - he was never an ultimate like Chiaki. He had nothing to his name. But now, he finally recognized his true purpose: to support the woman he loved. And now, he was at a size where he could truly see her as the goddess he knew she was.


Tiny POV


Hours passed, and suddenly, the tinies noticed that the shoe had begun to dangle off of her feet. They crawled out, inhaling the sweet sweet air of the outside world. They looked forward, seeing that Chiaki had completely fallen asleep, and they now stood at the very end of her bed. Her long, slender body stretched over them like a greek sculpture. Hajime blushed immensely but hid it from everyone else. And so the trek began up the endless desert of Chiaki’s blanket, to get to her ear and hopefully get her to help them. It was like a true adventure, with the beast’s loud snoring rumbling over them, reminding them of what they were fighting for.


Yet, they would only make it to chest height before a loud, massive rumbling began. Chiaki was rolling over onto her stomach. The tinies ran for it, but couldn’t outrun the gamer’s falling gut. They were crushed under it, but thankfully, the soft bed combined with her plush stomach allowed them to survive. Still, though, they were sandwiched under Chiaki’s belly, and they had to do something. However, Hajime was her best friend. He knew everything about her. And he knew one thing - she was very ticklish. He managed to stretch his hand out, and maneuvered it onto her stomach, playing with his fingers against it. Hajime blushed as Chiaki’s cute little giggles were boosted by thousands of meters, causing her to roll back over.


Now, Hajime thought he knew the key to getting her to notice them. He yelled out to the rest of the tinies - they needed to go to Chiaki’s massive bosom. His fellow bug-sized students would have nothing of it. A young man, blonde with a pair of glasses with a muscular build that towered over Hajime, put his face right up to Hinata’s and said - “If you want to die with your crush, go ahead. Leave us the hell out of it”. 


Hajime gave in. He turned his back on the team and ran for her breasts. Not a single tiny person of the 100 remaining followed him - they continued to venture to the top of her head. Eventually, they made it and began to climb up her large strands of pink hair, before getting to her ear. The blonde man screamed at the top of his lungs, “HEY GIRLIE! DOWN HERE!”. He did it again, and again, and again. She kept sleeping. 


“Well, shit.” The man said. “What are we supposed to do now?”. One of his partners suggested they go to her eyes, and so, out of options, they climbed over to her face. They crowded around her eyes and were about to open the eyelids. However, as if on cue, Chiaki then vibrated slightly. The crowd of tinies panicked, running from her eyes down the path of her face.


Chiaki POV


Chiaki woke up for a minute, slanting her head upright against her pillow. She let out a great big yawn, swallowed, and then fell back asleep.


Tiny POV


The tinies screamed desperately as they all plummeted from her face, falling through the air - and then, they saw it; Chiaki’s massive mouth, which inhaled, creating a massive suction that was impossible to stop. The tinies desperately tried to find something to cling to. Some people tried to catch her teeth and hold on, while others tried to slide into the taste buds on her tongue. Both worked for only a single millisecond, until Chiaki’s great big yawn pulled them back in. Then, in one big gulp, they were pulled downwards, her gross, fleshy throat pulling them down further and further before popping them out into her acidic gut.


The place was large, reeking of bile. Some of the tinies died instantly when falling into the acid, whilst others managed to break their falls with foods that floated through the ocean of Chiaki’s gut like sailboats. The blonde man from earlier yelled out in rage, “GOD DAMN IT! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL COACH!!”, before the chewed up dorito mush that he was riding on began to break apart and sink, causing him to fall into the acid and be reduced to bones. Another woman, who sailed on a slice of white bread Chiaki had eaten for lunch that day, cried as her dreams of becoming the Ultimate Racecar Driver burned in flames. Others cried all the same. 


In a couple hours, they had all been digested, just like the rest of the food that resided within Chiaki’s stomach. Their dreams died with them, mere food to nourish a true Ultimate. All of the tinies had perished.


Except one.


Hajime POV


Hajime rested deep in the plush breasts of his friend. They were large and squishy, like a massive bed. He knew that the rest of the people his size had died. He didn’t know how they had died, but he knew for sure they were a goner - if there’s one thing he had learned when he’d sleep over with Chiaki, it was that she was quite the violent sleeper. People his size didn’t stand a chance. But he knew Chiaki.


She wasn’t the monster, the killer, the rampaging beast. She was his sweet friend, a cute, pink-haired shy girl who loved video games and being with her friends. She was the most beautiful person he knew, and now he was resting within her breasts like a misplaced action figure. He knew he would never have the heart to tell Chiaki what happened to the other tinies. She would feel awful. It would hurt her deeply. Hajime didn’t want to see her like that.

Chapter End Notes: