- Text Size +

For the past few hours life for the few hundred people who found themselves in this strange new world had consisted completely of exploration, wondering just who exactly this enormous house even belonged to. It seemed relatively messy, with plenty of clothes lying about the place, but not particularly dirty. None of them had managed to travel enough in the few hours since they'd awoken to realize it was more of a dorm than a house. By this point most people had formed into groups of varying sizes, merging whenever they met up with others, if only for a slight feeling of safety as they made their way around the enormous house, hoping somebody somewhere could find some answers about their situation. Every single one of them knew the silence wouldn't last forever, though some had hoped for it.


The quiet click of the door could only be heard by those in the hallway, most of whom were wandering around the seemingly endless length of laminated wood. Following the click the doorway swung open, creating a blast of air strong enough to send a few unfortunate people flying across the floor. Every single pair of eyes in the hallway was transfixed on the unfathomably large titaness that stepped through the doorframe. She was clad in a long, flowing red summer dress, with a pair of black sandals on her feet, proudly displaying her painted red toenails. As she finished locking up the door a realization hit those scatted throughout the hall. This long, fairly narrow corridor was her next path, and they were in it. The first to go was a young teenage couple. The moment the shadow had coated them they attempted to run, only to be turned into paste by this divine black-haired being. Evidently they weren't even big enough to feel as the goddess merely carried on walking, never once looking down. She snuffed out a few pleading families as well as the odd person as she made her way into her bedroom. If she'd have checked the bottom of her sandals the mass of red splotches might've been concerning, but instead she merely slipped her feet out of them and nudged them into a corner.


Much like those in the hallway, those that had found themselves scatted all over this enormous bedroom became stunned as the giantess made her way inside. Those close to the doorframe only narrowly avoided their end as the divine being discarded her shoes close nearby.

James was transfixed as he watched the young woman move around her bedroom, his heart was fluttering as she let out a cute little yawn whilst stretching. Her gigantic form began to approach him as she headed towards his position atop the wooden dresser, unaware that down by her feet people were scrambling about for their lives. She came to a stop before the dresser and bent down, reaching for one of the lower drawers. James could feel the blood rushing to his member as this jaw-dropping giantess unknowingly displayed her immense cleavage to him.


He couldn't help himself, as the divine titan began picking out a pair of comfortable pajamas James stared deep into her enormous cleavage and began to stroke himself. Finally deciding on some light blue, comfy cotton pajamas the girl shut the door and stood back up, dropping the clothing atop the dresser. In the span of three seconds, James went from furiously horny, to terrified as a dark shadow cast over him, to a red splotch on a woman's pajamas as the sky fell down on him.


As she went to grab her pajamas the slightest twinkle of movement caught her eye in the mirror resting on the dresser. Frowning she turned and took a step towards her bed, on the white sheets she could quite clearly see a few small, dark forms moving around.


"Ugh.. I told the girls to stop leaving food around the dorm.." She muttered to herself. Before deciding how to reconcile her bug problem the door to her bedroom burst open. She turned to see Gahyeon, the youngest of the girls living at the dorm, almost sprinting towards her with nothing on her chest. Her breasts bouncing up and down frantically as she moved.
"What have I told you about being decent when you walk around the dorm.." She said, sounding annoyed. The excited young girl came to a stop right in front of her and opened her palm.
"Who cares about that! JiU Look! Look at this!" She replied, pointing to the little shapes on her hand. JiU lowered her head to the hand and froze. The little moving shapes, the "bugs" she thought had infested the dorm.. weren't bugs. They were people. Tiny, little, living people.