- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was REALLY hot to write. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

As it was now, Stephen was Reuben and Dani’s first child on a technicality. Reuben came inside Dani and he came out of her vagina afterwards. All of their friends had come out after Reuben and Dani had sex with them in the middle, but Stephen was the only one to come out alive from the ordeal.

He was loving having Dani as his giantess mother now, too. Every time they would sit down for dinner at their new apartment, she would pull out her air balloon-sized boobs and let them hang out for Stephen to drink her milk since he was too tiny to eat what they ate.

“Don’t you just love being parents, Reuben?” Dani asked one night at dinner. Reuben agreed.

“I always planned on having a family with you,” he said. “for the baby to be one of my bitches, though. It means that much more.” Dani looked down at Stephen as he continued to suck on her giant nipple.

“Mommy loves you so much, sweetheart,” she cooed me. She then grabbed him with two fingers, brought me up to her lips and kissed him. It was the first time she had done that, and he went halfway in her mouth when she did that. He came out gasping for air. Still, he couldn’t help but be so turned by how his life was going now. He was always sexually attracted to Dani, but now she was breastfeeding him and cooing him.

He wasn’t the only male to be hard then, either. Reuben was so happy and yet so hard at the same time seeing his tiny best friend sucking on his wife’s nipple and drinking her milk. It made him happy because he truly felt like he had his own family. He felt hard because he felt in control of the tiny.

“Dani,” he said her name in a low voice. She looked up at him. “I’m so hard right now. I need to do something to release some tension.”

“Like what?” she asked.

“I want to tittyfuck you so bad with our son in the middle of it all. Just like the beginning.” Dani felt her vagina warm up now, too. She looked down at her tiny son. She knew how much he loved her boobs, so she thought it was a good idea.

“Want to take it to the bedroom?” she asked.

“I can’t wait. Let’s do it right here,” Reuben answered. He then stood up and undid his belt before he took his pants and underwear off. His boner stuck out like a tree branch. Dani got on her knees, crawled over to Reuben and put Stephen on his penis.

Stephen held on to the side of his giant father’s penis now as it bobbed up and down because he was so hard. He looked back to see his mommy’s boobs coming closer to him until he was squished by her right boob. He then felt Reuben’s penis go back and forth and he heard his giant parents moaning.

Reuben was stroking his hips back and forth between Dani’s boobs as he tittyfucked her. Both were moaning as he did, as well. He wanted to cum between her boobs so bad but wanted Stephen to shoot off him when he came.

“Oh my God. I want to cum on your boobs so fucking bad,” he said. Dani then released her boobs off his penis and began slowly stroking it. “Put Stephen on my peehole. I want to shoot him on to your boobs.” Dani did as she was told, placing their tiny son on Reuben’s peehole. Dani then resumed stroking his penis.

Stephen was so small, he was stuck on either side of Reuben’s peehole now, unable to move. He was going to cum and he shot like a cannon. He only hoped that he landed on Dani’s boobs.

Both his giant parents were moaning now. Dani started making remarks that even turned Stephen on.

“Give me that cum on these big boobs, Daddy,” she said as she moaned and continued to stroke. After just a few more seconds, Reuben gave one last moan and shot cum, and his son, all over Dani’s boobs. Stephen had landed successfully where he wish he would’ve.

Dani then began rubbing the cum all over her boobs, her tiny son traveling along with her hands all over her boobs. He and his giant father had both just gone into sexual bliss.