- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I present chapter 2 of Zapped! with about 100% more smut then chapter 1. 


Also as always thanks for Synthetic Sinner for providing the art. Link to Zapped! Image 2: https://imgur.com/a/eLWt5e0

In the safety of Jinx’s palm, you were carried to her bedroom. You laid upon the soft skin of her palm shifting back and forth as she moved, the vibrations of her foot falls moving up through her arm and into you. Above you were a canopy of fingers curled over you protectively only allowing traces of light to trickle in through the gaps between them. She had so much power over you, you were literally in the palm of the hand of this woman you had just met. Yet even so you felt safe here. The warmth of her hand radiating up and into you, and more than that you could sense how delicate she was being, how much effort she was making to ensure you felt safe in her care. Eventually her movements came to a stop, and Jinx uncurled her finger blinding you momentarily as light flooded back into your world. Every little movement she made was still astonishing to you for in a moment the thick canopy above your head was no more and now you sat in the center of her palm surrounded by the towering pillars of her fingers. You looked up and saw Jinx’s smiling face siting high above you clearly as excited as you were about how this evening was playing.

“Okay my little cutie, here we are last stop, Jinx’s bedroom. All passengers must now disembark Air Jinx.”

            Giggling at her own joke Jinx shifted the landscape of her palm around you, lowering the towering pillars of her finger lowering so her hand was completely flat. Then you felt yourself begin to drop as Jinx lowered her hand and at the same time began to tilt it forwards. You immediately began to panic and desperately scrambled forwards to avoid falling from her palm and smashing into the floor. But despite your best efforts soon the incline of her palm became too steep, for a moment you tried to scramble the slope of her palm grabbing for handhold, but it was to no avail. You plummeted from Jinx’s palm letting out a shriek of terror, expecting certain death but then only a moment later you felt yourself land on a soft surface.

            “Aww sorry about that, I probably should have told you I was just dropping you on my bed but your feeble attempts to cling to my palm were just soooo cute that I couldn’t help myself.” Fidgeting with excitement as she spoke.

Standing upon the landscape of her mattress you began to feel doubt creep into your mind once again, was this really a good idea? Seeming to sense your hesitation Jinx called down to you.

            “Don’t worry we are both gonna have so much fun tonight tiny. I promise no more surprises, scout’s honor.” Jinx held up three fingers and looked down at you giving you her best puppy dog eyes until eventually you relented

“Fine, I suppose one little prank shouldn’t ruin our evening.”

            “Awesome I promise you won’t regret this. Now I’m gonna be right back. But don’t worry I’ve left a few surprises for you so why don’t you go exploring to find them.”

            Before you could ask what, she meant by surprises, let alone what she meant by explore Jinx was skipping off to the door, a ball of excitement humming to herself. You couldn’t fault her either, you were also pretty excited by how the night was playing out, even given your current size. You had come here to make an exchange, you hadn’t expected to meet this woman, and what a woman she was.

After a moment of Jinx’s absence, you figured you should figure out what she meant by “explore” and “surprises”. As you took in the landscape of her mattress it became clear what she meant by explore. The mattress itself was a vast field of white and in the distance, you could see where it came to an end forming a sharp cliff, no not a sharp cliff you had to remind yourself. That is just the edge of a mattress, I am just extremely small. Looking around you could see pillows scattered about Jinx’s bed and those pillows had been transformed into towering hills daring you to climb their plush surfaces. Closer than the pillow-hills was her blanket a chaotic mess of peaks and valleys, clearly Jinx wasn’t the type to make her bed in the morning. The effect Jinx’s cast aside blanket had on the landscape was truly humbling, it was almost like someone had taken the waves and frozen them in place. With nothing better to do then wander while you waited for Jinx to return from wherever she had gone you began to traverse her mattress looking for those “surprises”, a prospect of which filled you with equal parts excitement and terror based on you experiences with Jinx to this point.

It didn’t take you long to find the first of her surprises. Near the edge of the bed, you saw a patch of a familiar pinkish-purple mesh. Approaching the object confirmed you suspicion; this was one of Jinx’s stockings. She had still been wearing one when she left you, so you guessed this one had been from a prior day, simple discarded here. You felt the excitement rise in you as not too long ago you had fantasized about scaling a stocking just like this one. As you drew near you climbed atop the stocking taking care to traverse the series of rope-like threads that made up the garment. Peering over the edge of the mattress you could see that the stocking cascaded down to the floor, like a waterfall made of bright pink-purple fabric. You wondered if Jinx meant for you to scale down this, to climb to the floor. The prospect had its allure, but you weren’t sure if you weight and movement might dislodge the stocking and sending it tumbling, with you in tow, to the ground. Sure, you were small but were you really so small that you could scale down this stocking without disturbing it? Not to mention that even if you made it safely to the floor what would happen when Jinx returned. You had experienced Jinx from the floor once already today, scurrying about amidst the dust kicked up by her movements, being thrown about by her thunderous footfalls, looking up at the towering wall of her boot as the scent of leather and dirt swirled around you. And that had been when Jinx knew where you were and had been looking for you. If you were wandering the floor of her bedroom when she returned it would only take one careless footfall and then…

SPLAT!

            You shook your head pushing such thoughts from your mind. Jinx had been careful with you, for the most part, that kind of thing wouldn’t happen. But even so you didn’t feel like taking any chance, so you continued on your journey across Jinx’s bed moving far away from the edge of the bed and the long, long drop to the floor and all the dangers that existed down there. As you moved from the edge of the bed you came before the towering waves of Jinx’s crumpled blanket towering thirty feet over your head but in actuality probably measuring a mere inch. As you walked the edge of the blanket you caught the glint of something just beneath the cover of the blanket. Moving towards the glinting object you came into the shade beneath the blanket which opened into a great cavern of darkness. At the edge of the darkness, you found the source of the glinting, several massive cylindrical structures made of brass. You ran your hand along the cool metallic surface as you tried to figure out what these things might be. They didn’t seem to be earrings or rings. However, as you moved around them what they were began to click in your mind, bullets, bullets like toppled towers of bronze and brass, bullets that could rivel the mightiest of airships, bullets lying scattered on a bed, though you supposed that made a bit more sense when you considered who this bed belonged to. Jinx loved bombs and bullets perhaps more than anything else.

            Exiting the dark canopy of Jinx’s blanket, you decided to climb atop to see if you could catch sight of anymore “surprises” that Jinx left for you. Finding a spot where the blanket was flush with the mattress you took hold of the fabric and after a bit of effort scaled to the top. Once there you traversed the chaotic surface of purple fabric beneath your feet. As you moved across the surface of the blanket you found that the small hills barely reacted to your presence easily maintaining their shape while holding your weight, perhaps you would have been able to scale that stocking. You could come back to that at a later time, one where Jinx is present and there is no risk of her stepping on you. Climbing to the top of one of the higher precipices on the landscape of the blanket you scanned the mattress and took in the rest of Jinx’s room as well. Far beyond the bounds of the mattress you could see Jinx’s bedroom much like her living area was a cluttered mess. Clothes lay scattered about on the floor and hanging from tables and doorknobs. Shelves, tables, and desks that lined the room were cluttered with gears, springs, half-finished mechanical devices, and lots and lots of bombs and bullets. Turning you attention back to the bed you caught sight of much of the same as you had already seen perhaps the only thing of note was a stuffed monkey made of mismatched fabric with button eyes lost amidst the hills of pillows at the head of the bed. 

As you readied to climb down from your perch you caught site of a patch of bright pink fabric and seeing no sign of Jinx, yet you figured you might as well venture over and see what it was. It took you a little time to climb down from the blanket and make your way across the mattress, but you eventually managed to find your way to the expanse of pink fabric you had seen. Up close it was hard to make out exact details, but it was about the size of a large courtyard and had a roughly triangular shape. Getting closer you climbed upon the great courtyard of bright pink fabric. It was soft to the touch, lacy and made of silk. You ran your hand along the soft surface and as you drew closer you found that the material had a distinctive smell. It smelled heavily of Jinx, all of the bed did really, a mixture of sweat and her natural scent, or perhaps unnatural aroma given her proclivity to play with things that went boom. But this was different the scent was deeper, there was a muskiness to it that left you feeling a bit intoxicated.

            Lowering yourself to your hands and knees you grabbed the lacy material and pulled it to your nose, inhaling deeply of its aroma. The scent of Jinx, the smell of burning, of perspiration, and of that thick musty aroma washed over you. As it washed over you began to feel your lust overtake you, you wanted to roll about in this scent to wrap yourself in the soft lacy fabric and never be let go. What was coming over you, you thought. Where was all this lustful vigor coming from? It was almost like a narcotic effect, no not narcotic, like a pheromonal effect. Suddenly it clicked in you where you were standing and what that musky aroma had been. Almost at the same time you heard the door to the room creak open and saw Jinx standing in the doorway. Backlit by the light from the other room she looked like an angel, an absolutely enormous, sexy angel.

            Jinx entered the room her footfalls thunderous even from your distance. There was a slight sheen of water across her body and as soon as she caught sight of you her face lit up with a mischievous and playful smile.

            “Well, well, well, what do we have here it looks like somebody started getting to the naughty bits without me.”

            You pulled yourself back to your feet as Jinx reached the edge of the bed. She loomed over you a look of smug satisfaction on her face.

            “So did you have fun playing with my used panties tiny?”

            A wave of embarrassment washed over you. How pathetic here you were about to lose all sense of self control because of a pair of panties. It was humiliating.

            “Here I was getting all cleaned up so that I wasn’t all sweaty and gross but maybe that was a waste of time. Perhaps you would have been more enthralled by my natural aroma if you were getting off to my old panties.”

            You thought you might just die of embarrassment. You lowered your head and put your face in your hands hoping that Jinx would cease her mocking soon. The night had been going so well, aside from being the size of a bug thing and even that sort of filled you with an excitement. But now you had probably screwed everything up by acting like a freaky perv. Jinx sensing your embarrassment lowered herself, so her face was closer to your level and in a soft and kind tone whispered down to you.

            “Hey little guy don’t be upset I was just teasing. I didn’t want to make you feel bad I was just doing a bit of foreplay, trying to set the mood, but I guess I’m not that good at it. I don’t have a lot of experience with these kinds of things.”

            Pulling your hands from your face and looking up you were greeted by Jinx’s face looming right above you. She was looking down at you with a softness, a tenderness, a gentleness that made you feel confident that she was speaking the truth.

            “Seriously cutie, I didn’t mean to embarrass you, if anything I find the fact that you were so attracted to my scent alone to be kind of flattering.” Jinx said turning her head a little and beginning to play with her hair seeming to be a bit embarrassed on her own now. “Like I said I don’t have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff since most guys don’t seem to be attracted by me and even if they are they tend to not be interested in me after the see … well how I am. But here you are still interested in me still attracted to me even shrinking you down to bugie-size, even after all the teasing, or at least I hope you are still interested.”

            Jinx looked down at you clearly hoping that you would still be interested in her, but you could see in her eyes an expectation for rejection. That sadness in her eyes, you couldn’t leave her feeling that way for even a second longer, so you put your whole body into indicating that you were still interested, nodding you head, giving her a double thumbs up, and jumping up and down. Jinx giggled at your antics as her face lit up with joy.

            “In fact, I didn’t just find it flattering, I found it hot. When I walked in the room and saw you crawling around on my panties, I started to get a little wet … you know down there.” Jinx began to walk her fingers towards you as she spoke her voice slowly taking on a huskier tone.

            As Jinx’s fingers finally made there way over to you couldn’t help but look up at the twin porcelain towers which stood before you. Comparing yourself to them you didn’t even make it halfway up the polished surface of her nails. Suddenly one of her fingers launched out at you sending you tumbling to the ground. Her massive finger pressed down on you, gentle enough not to hurt you but firmly enough to pin you to the pair of panties lying on the bed. Jinx began to rub her finger across your miniscule form. You could feel the softness of her digit moving on top you and the silky material of her panties sliding beneath you.

            “Besides” Jinx cooed down at you “by the end of the night I intend for you to get acquainted with far more intimate parts of me then just a pair of my used panties.”

            You felt your face go bright red at Jinx’s comment. Jinx rose back up to her full height, towering above you once again and then turned around. You weren’t sure what she was doing but then she hoped into the air and fell back towards the bed.

            “Let the sexy times officially begin.”

            You watched in amazement a Jinx’s body, a living mountain suddenly propelled itself into the air and you watched dumbfounded as she came crashing down. Falling like a meteor you saw Jinx’s ass straining against her tight little booty shorts. It was a magnificent sight to behold, she truly had an ass that could kill, in more ways than one. Then as quick as she had shot up into the air she came crashing down her massive rear slamming into the mattress. You heard the mattresses springs squeak beneath you and felt the whole surface buckle as it accommodated the new weight. You were thrown up into he air as the force from Jinx jumping onto the mattress reverberated through the surface and when you once again landed upon the soft white surface you found yourself rolling towards the towering wall of Jinx’s thigh. Your descent down the crater created by Jinx’s weight came to an abrupt end when you collided with the creamy wall of thigh. Disoriented by the ordeal you tried to get to your feet but that is when you heard the massive clang of metallic objects slamming into one another.

            Turning around you saw the bullets that Jinx had left scattered on her bed bouncing and rolling as they slammed into one another letting out sharp metallic clangs, and just like yourself, just like everything else small upon this mattress they were sliding towards the depression made by Jinx’s ass. Panic filled you as you saw the massive metal cylinders bouncing and rolling closer and closer to you. You pushed yourself against the supple flesh of Jinx’s thigh desperate to escape the oncoming doom. You closed you eyes in terror but just as they drew close enough that the clanging of metal on metal had become a deafening boom the great barrier of Jinx’s hand slammed down in front of you. The bullets harmless coming to a stop and with a flick of her wrist Jinx sent the massive metal objects flying in all directions, scattered about the floor of her room. You let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Jinx who was looking down at you a giggle escaping her lips.

            "Don’t worry Mr. Tiny, so long as I’m around I won’t let anyone, or anything hurt you.”

            Filled with gratitude for Jinx’s protection, even if the danger was created by her own actions, you ran over to her resting hand and embraced her finger and began peppering it with kisses.

            “Awwwwwwwwwww, you are the most adorable thing on the planet” Jinx called down to you “But if you really want to thank me for being your giant guardian, I might have an idea.”

Caught up in the moment and without thinking and without hesitation you vigorously nodded your head. Jinx giggled and bent over the side of the bed. The mattress shifted at her movement, and you were once again thrown into her thigh. Jinx grabbed one of her boots and let it fall to the floor.

Thud!

Then she did the same with the other.

Thud!

            Once she had removed her boots Jinx let out a satisfied sigh, extending her legs and wiggling her toes for a moment before setting her feet back on the floor. From high above Jinx’s fingers descended like a crane and plucked you up.

            “Gotta be careful little guy, don’t want to accidentally squish you.”

            With you safely clutched between her fingers Jinx pivoted her body swinging up the skyscrapers she called legs onto her mattress and stretched out. Once Jinx was fully on the mattress she leaned forward and deposited you in front of her feet before returning to a reclining position. Looking up you saw the towering soles of Jinx’s feet. Each foot was like a building with flesh as pale as the rest of her. The sole of her feet were coated in a thin sheen of water from her shower and the faintest smell of foot odor wafted from them, but otherwise they had a floral scent. You guessed the faint trace off foot odor was from when Jinx had put her boots back on and the floral scent must have been whatever soap she had used.

            “Sooooo…” came Jinx’s voice from past the formidable walls there were her soles “you said you wanted to repay me for being your giant guardian and I was thinking I’ve been on my feet all day” Jinx said in an exaggerated tone “and you just seem like the most perfectest size to give me a foot rub.”

            You craned you neck back looking up at the massive feet that Jinx had just asked you to rub. You could see high above you her toes wiggling in excitement. Unsure if Jinx was being serious or if this was her teasing you again you moved around to the side of her foot so you could see her face. As Jinx saw your tiny form pop out from beside her foot, she began giving you doe eyes. You could tell this was something Jinx clearly wanted so you resigned yourself to at least attempting the herculean task of massaging feet the size of buildings. Once again you stood before the heel of Jinx’s foot and determined to do your best you walked up to her foot and began massaging it with all your might. From far away you heard Jinx let out a squeal of delight as you got to work. That was a relief at the very least she could feel you. You kneaded the soft flesh of her foot the slight scent of perspiration and her floral soap consuming your senses. It was hard work just to make yourself felt for while Jinx clearly took care of her feet, they were soft and smooth with not a callus or blemish to be seen, you were small and could feel the tension of her skin and the muscle beneath fighting your every attempt to knead the flesh beneath your hands. As you continued to do your best to give her a foot rub you, Jinx calls down to you clearly trying to stifle a giggle as she spoke.

            “Your little hands feel like butterfly kisses on my feet.”

            Yet again you became caught up in the moment and planted a soft kiss upon Jinx’s foot. As you pulled away you could taste her soap in your mouth as well as a faint salty touch of sweat. Suddenly you realized that Jinx had stopped giggling.

            “….did you just kiss my foot?”  

You began to feel your face flush with embarrassment but before you could respond.

            “That is like the sweetest thing ever, you are the most adorable little man a girl could ask for. Alright no more foot rubs I want those little lips kissing their way up my long sexy legs.”

            Jinx shifted her leg back and then lowered her foot so now instead of her soles her toes towered in front of you. You were almost as tall as her pinkie toe, but her big toe towered over you easily three times your height. Seeing your enthrallment, Jinx gave her toes a sexy little wiggle. Grabbing hold of the ridges of her toes you slowly pulled yourself atop them. Looking around you could see that each of her toes were painted with a polish of either bright blue or bright pink with seemingly no rhyme or reason to which toe got which color. Standing up upon the surface of her toenail you dusted yourself off and then got work on the challenge your lover had laid upon you. Starting with her pinkie toe you got on your hands and knees and gave each toe a little kiss, much to Jinx’s delight.

            From there you began to climb the incline of Jinx’s foot stopping every few moments to give her a little kiss. When you reach her ankle Jinx shifted her leg to lie flat against the bed after she saw your hesitation upon looking up to see the dizzying climb to her knee. Looking out before you was a road of porcelain skin and beyond that road the face of a woman looking lovingly at you. Not to leave her waiting you continued your way up Jinx’s leg first planting kisses along her shin, then scaling the small hill of her knee where you made a great show of the kiss you planted there, a show rewarded by Jinx’s laughter, from there you worked your way up her thigh savoring every kiss and every step upon that supple flesh.

With you task complete you climbed your way over Jinx’s shorts and made you way to the expanse of her tummy where you took a seat next to her belly button. As you took your seat upon her stomach Jinx moved her hand over to where you sat and then delicately with her index finger began to nuzzle your side affectionately.

“Well, I’m really glad that I cleaned up now. When I asked you to rub my feet, I didn’t think you’d give them a kiss. Glad they weren’t all stinky and sweaty that would have been super embarrassing.”

            “Well, I for one don’t think you could ever be stinky and sweaty. Such things are impossible for a woman as beautiful as you!” you shouted up to Jinx.

            In response to your words Jinx’s face went red clearly not used to such compliments. Jinx’s finger which had still been nuzzling your size suddenly pushed you down onto her stomach and began gently massaging you whole body. It was disorienting at first but then it began to feel pleasant, and you gave into it allowing her massive digit to completely dominate you, not that you could really have ever resisted it.

 

Link to Zapped! Image 2: https://imgur.com/a/eLWt5e0


“There you go again with the silver-tongue of yours.”

Jinx called down to you as she continued to dominate your body with but the tip of her finger.

“Not that I don’t love your sweet nothings, I’m just not sure what I did to get a boyfriend who is as sweet, and charming, and absolutely adorably cute as you.”

            At the mention of Jinx calling, you boyfriend you pushed back against her finger stopping its barrage of pets and nuzzles long enough to call out “Wait Jinx did you say boyfriend?” At your words Jinx suddenly stopped nuzzling you with her finger and pulled her hand back. She looked nervous and began fiddling with her hair.

            “Oh sorry, am I taking things too fast, I’m probably taking things too fast. Silly Jinx you just met this guy and her probably has lots of other prospects, always jumping the gun just assuming he’s your boyfriend because he gave you a few compliments.”

            Jinx began to speak rapidly to herself clearly become more and more frantic and distressed as she worked herself up. It pained you to see her in such a state, she was clearly such a sweet girl, what had happened to fill her with so much self-doubt.

            “Jinx” you called up but no response, she couldn’t hear you over the sound of her own words.

            You tried again louder this time “Jinx!” but still nothing.

Taking a deep breath, you tried again shouting up to her at the top of your lungs.

            “JINX!!!”

            “Oh, sorry little guy were you trying to get my attention.”

            You had shaken Jinx out of her reverie, but she was still clearly distressed. Her eyes flitted around nervously. You motioned for Jinx’s hand and after a moment she realized what you were asking for and moved her hand next to you. Placing your hand atop one of her fingers you looked up into her eyes and said “Jinx I was just a little surprised by what you had said. Things are moving very fast, and I don’t have much experience with women, but I would be happy to have you as a girlfriend so long as you’d have me as a boyfriend.” Jinx’s eyes lit up like Christmas lights at your words and before you could react, she had snatched you up in her fingers and you were careening towards her lips. You were pressed into the warm embrace of her lips and then pulled away with a deafening.

            Mwah

            You took a breath and tried to orient yourself but after a moment you were brought in for another kiss, then another, and another, until your head was spinning, and you were coated once again in Jinx’s saliva. After she was satisfied with her barrage of kisses Jinx let you slide into the palm of her hand once more.

            “Sorry about that I might have gotten a little carried away there.”

            Looking up at Jinx you shook your head and called up “I will happily accept as many kisses as my beautiful goddess of a girlfriend feels fit to bestow upon me. Jinx positively beamed at you comment.

            “Goddess… I like the sound of that, we’ll have to come back to that later. But for now I want to put on a little show for my little man. You’ve been so sweet doing everything I’ve asked of you, and I think you deserve a reward for all your effort.”

Lowering her hand to the mattress Jinx tilted her hand so you were forced off. With you now sitting upon the bed Jinx stood up. The sudden change in pressure jostling you about, with Jinx just smirking at the effect such a simple action for her had on you. As you got your bearing back you looked up at the towering form of Jinx who stood with her back turned to the bed. At first you weren’t sure what she was doing but then it became clear as she began to slowly remove the various belts and bands that she had strapped across her body, she was giving you a show. One by one her belts fell to the ground and once they had been removed, she grabbed hold of her tight little shorts and began to shimmy her way out of them. Jinx took her time with this, clearly wanting to extend her little strip tease. Bit by bit she pulled down her shorts slowly revealing the twin hills of pale womanly flesh jiggling as she pulled her ass free of the shorts and let them slide down her legs. You wanted to reach out and pinch it, though you supposed Jinx wouldn’t even feel that so perhaps you should grab one of those great jiggling mounds and push your entire body into their soft embrace. As your mind became flooded with lustful visions of what you might do with Jinx’s enormous booty. You watched as Jinx brought her hand down to her butt and…

SLAP!

In response to the impact ripples moved out across the soft yet firm flesh of Jinx’s behind. Then the twin moons began to lower towards you shaking back and forth as they did. In but a moment you were entirely cast into the shadow of Jinx’s looming ass.

“How’s the view from down there my cutie. Do you like looking up at my little rear, though I suppose to you it isn’t that little.” Jinx said giving her ass a shake for good measure.

Her ass continued to descend until it was nearly on top of you until your world became consumed in darkness leaving you only with the warmth radiating off her body and the aroma of her womanhood, showing that she was clearly as aroused by all this as you. But after a moment her ass pulled away and Jinx turned around to face you. As you looked up to see you found that you were first confronted with the sight of her cavernous pussy towering high above you. A great slit of pink standing in sharp contrast to the pale porcelain color of her skin. She was already slick with her own juices and the aroma wafted down to you filling you with even greater lust for this woman. Reaching behind her back Jinx slowly removed her top and let it fall to the floor. She now stood entirely nude before you. Jinx smiled down at you and began to bite her finger. As she did she started to massage her breast with the other hand, flicking her nipple and causing it to grow in size. You guessed that even normally her nipple would likely be taller than you, erect it would probably tower over you.

      “I know I’m not the bustiest girl out there, but I figure that I have more than enough to satisfy my little man.”

As she spoke Jinx lowered her fingers to the bed and plucked you up before laying herself down on the bed. Once lying on the mattress again she placed you upon the small hill of her breast, her erect nipple towering above you. Getting down onto your hands and knees you planted a kiss upon the soft curve of Jinx’s breast and called up to her “Your breasts are perfect; I wouldn’t have them any other way.”

As you spoke Jinx’s finger descended upon you and knocked you over and began to nuzzle you. “Well, if you think they are so perfect you don’t you show my nipple some love, cutie.”

Pulling her finger away Jinx allowed you to get back to your feet. You made your way over to her nipple, the giant pink nub towered over you easily four times your height, it was more like a small house then a nipple, but you would do your best to please it. You began to gently massage it rubbing your hands along the surface, tracing you fingers through every bump and grove.

“Sweetie you can put more force into it then that, I’m a big girl after all.” Jinx giggled down at you.

Not wanting to displease your lover you put all your strength into pleasing her nipple, pushing on it, embarrassing it, slamming your entire body into it. And your efforts were rewarded when you heard a moan of pleasure escape from Jinx’s lips. Hearing that sound, you redoubled your efforts and as you did between moans of pleasure Jinx called down to you.

      “Keep going… *moan*… I love the way you feel… *moan*… I love the way you’re making me feel…*moan*”

As she spoke you watched as her arm snaked through the sky above towards her womanhood. Jinx pushed her fingers into the slick cavern of her pussy and began to masturbate.

“Don’t stop… *moan*…I want… *moan*….to feel…*moan*… your hands… *moan*… when I finish.”

Not to displease your lover you threw yourself back into your work, all the while Jinx continued to work herself up. As she began to reach a fever pitch you could hold out no longer and you began to hump the massive form of her nipple and then with one final scream of delight Jinx finished and so did you.

For a time, you and Jinx just lay there in silence basking in the afterglow of your love making. Her sprawled out upon her mattress and you laying against her nipple. Tonight, had not gone anything like you had been expecting. You had thought you would simply make the trade and be on your way. You had not expected to meet Jinx, to be shrunk down, to flirt with her when she was the size of a mountain and you were the size of her bug, to have her become your girlfriend, and to have a night of passion with her nipple. Not as planned but far better in every way. Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Jinx let out a yawn.

“Alright my little lover I think its time to hit the sack.”

At her words you realized how exhausted you were, having a giantess for a lover really took it out of you, you supposed.

“Ok, well if you could just get the shrink-ray and get me back to normal size…” you trailed off as you saw Jinx begin to pout.

"I was kind of hoping that you’d stay the night with me, you know all tiny like, I thought it would be nice to cuddle up with my cute little boyfriend.”

“Oh… I wouldn’t mind spending the night, but where would I sleep. I’m awfully tiny and it would be pretty easy for you to just roll over in your sleep and crush me if we shared a bed.”

“Hmmmm… you make a good point; I wouldn’t want to squish my boyfriend after having him for just one night… wait I’ve got it.”

Without cluing you into what she was thinking Jinx walked over to a table near her bed and dug through the contents scattered across it until the found a small knife. Then walking back over to the bed she grabbed the stuffed money you had seen before and with the knife cut a small hole into it.

“Tada!” Jinx said as she held the massive stuffed monkey in front of you. “You can climb inside Mr. Cuddles that way you can be safe, but I can still hold you close to me.”

Looking at the stuffed monkey you doubted the fabric, or the stuffing would be very comfortable at this size but seeing the look on Jinx’s face you knew you couldn’t disappoint her. So, into the stuffed monkey you went amongst a sea of itchy cotton stuffing. You felt Jinx pull the plushie tightly against her body, her warmth radiating into it and you.

Goodnight.”

You heard Jinx whisper down to you and soon enough you too followed into a deep sleep. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy chapter 2 and looking forward to adding more chapters to this story.