- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first size-related story so please let me know your thoughts.


Link to Zapped Image 1: https://imgur.com/a/z5esBPz

You pushed your way through the crowded streets of Zaun the sharp acrid tang of chemicals stinging your lungs, it had been some time since you had been down here. Once you would have barely noticed the sharp bite of the chem fumes but now it made your eyes water and your mouth burn and while the air was unpleasant there were far worse things down here in Zaun. On que as if to make your point for you, you felt something slam into your side, a large burley man with a facial tattoo and a shaved head had just shoulder checked you as he pushed his way through the crowded streets. The man didn’t even seem to notice but you were nearly knocked off your feet. Had you been in Piltover still you might have said something told the man to watch where he was walking but not down here, here the strong preyed upon the weak and he was strong, and you were weak. As you pushed onwards you instinctively clutched the bag you were carrying tighter to your chest and immediately regretted doing so. You were from Zaun you should know better, never make it look like you have something of value, it will give people ideas and certainly, if anyone on the street knew the value of what you were carrying you would never make it to your destination.

With several furtive glances you carried on. You had been watching your back since you left the lab in Piltover, thankfully the Enforcers hadn’t taken notice of you. Now that you were in Zaun though you didn’t just have the Enforcers to worry about though, the Chem Barons, the gangs, every thug on the street was a threat to you. You pushed those thoughts out of your mind and pushed forward into the gloom, you had already made it this far soon you would be at the meeting spot, you’d make the exchange and then it would be done. You pushed further into Zaun, deeper into its smog-choked bowels, out of the heavily trafficked areas as you drew closer to the rendezvous location, the buyer had chosen a place far out of the way, which made sense this kind of deal was highly illegal and neither of you
wanted to draw much attention to it. At least you assumed as much, you didn’t actually know who the buyer was, everything had been arranged through an intermediary. Regardless you’d get this done quietly and then be on your way, with the amount of money this deal would net you, you would have more than enough to charter passage on an airship and to start a new life somewhere, maybe Shurima you had heard it was nice there, or maybe Noxus with their never ending wars they were always looking for an edge, a scientist could make a name for themselves there.

As you mulled over your options you let out a sigh, how had it come to this. You had wanted to make a name for yourself here in Piltover the City of Progress, but that chance was gone now. All your work crawling your way out of the cesspool of Zaun gone in an instant, gone in a matter of words, gone because you had had too much to drink, gone because you at lost your temper at that arrogant Piltie. It really wasn’t fair, you had worked so hard and just because you offended some stuck-up aristocrat you were blacklisted, your funding cut, your connections terminated, and really all you had done was stick up for Zaun, sure it was a shithole, but it was also where you were from, they shouldn’t just get to talk about it that way.

So lost in thought were you that you almost walked past the meeting spot, but you snapped back to the present and took a deep breath. You slipped down the narrow alley way and found yourself face to face with the door to the site the exchange would take place. The building looked normal, the drab affair of Zaunite architecture, save for the bright graffiti that covered the exterior, it looked familiar, but you couldn’t quite place it. You shook your head this was no time to be inspecting some random street urchin’s handywork, this was Zaun the whole place was covered in graffiti, nothing made this graffiti special, yet you couldn’t shake
a feeling that this meant something bad, a pit was beginning to form in your stomach. Maybe you should turn back it said, maybe its not too late. You shook your head, you had made up your mind, this was the only way forward. You took one last look around to make sure nobody was watching, to make sure nobody had followed you and when you were sure you knocked on the door. As soon as you did you heard a clatter of movement from behind the door.

“Who’s there?” came the voice of a young woman from behind the door.

“It’s me … the one here to make the exchange, the contact said to meet here…” you stuttered out, panic creeping up into you as all of this suddenly became far more real.

An eye slit set into the door slid open and you saw a pair of bright pink eyes staring at you. “Ooooo! You brought it right; you brought my new toy.” came the woman’s voice growing in excitement as she spoke.

“Yes, I have it right here.” you said as you lifted the bag you had been carrying so that she could
see it through the eye-slit. 

The sound of several bolts being opened could be heard from the other side of the door and as the door slid open the woman excitedly said “Well what are you still doing out there? Momma wants to see what her new baby is capable of.”

As she spoke her arm shot out of the gap in the doorway grabbing you by the shirt and quickly pulling you through the door. Her arm was thin and pale yet when she grabbed you, she was able to pull you without any issue, even if you hadn’t been taken off guard you doubted you could have resisted much. The sharp unexpected pull of the woman’s arm had sent you careening forward and you now found yourself on the inside the building on your hands and knees. As you got your bearings back you looked around at your surroundings the place was cluttered with devices, tools, gears, springs, and all other manner of things scattered about. The walls were decorated with the same graffiti you had seen on the buildings exterior and scattered about the place were various knick-knacks and personal possessions. As you began to pull yourself to your feet you heard the heavy door behind you slam shut and several locks moved back into place.

Standing up again you turned around to face the woman, sticking out a hand for a handshake but as you turned you felt your blood run cold and your mouth go dry. The woman before you was small and thin, probably only about 5’4”. She had pale skin decorated with tattoos of puffy blue clouds and bullets. She wore a skimpy mismatched outfit, a pair of boots one brown, one black. Up one leg she wore a purple fishnet stocking the color standing in sharp contrast to her pale almost porcelain skin. Her shorts were incredibly tight as was the bra-bikini thing that covered her chest, had she been curvier she surely would been bursting out of her clothing. She seemed to always be moving, fidgeting unable to stay still, the bright blue hair done up in braids bobbing behind her and her eyes bright pink with an intensity unlike anything you had ever seen. She was beautiful and dangerous all at the same time, like a wildfire or a lighting bolt. She was Jinx and you knew you were in trouble, you needed to play this very carefully. Everyone in Piltover and Zaun new of Jinx, a criminal with a flare for the creative and a love of bullets and bombs and now here you were in a room alone with her with the door locked and her looking at you with those brilliant pink eyes that sent a shiver down your spine.

You were shaken from your reverie by her hand passing back and force in front of your face. “Hello, you still in there” she said as she poked you on the forehead with her finger.

“Yes, yes sorry I’m still here.” you managed.

“Goodie! I didn’t want you going all zombie on me before you could show me my new toy.” As she spoke, she mimed the movements of a zombie holding her hands out in front of her and sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth, it was cute.

“I have the device right here” you said raising the bag you had been carrying “so as long as you have the amount, we agreed on we should be all set to make the exchange.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m good for it, don’t you trust me.” Jinx replied holding her hands to her chest and giving you her best doe eyes, damn she was cute you thought, wasn’t she supposed to be terrifying.

“Okay if you have the amount, I suppose we can…” before you could finish your sentence however she was already grabbing for your bag her eyes bright her body animated.

“Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.” she spoke as the pulled you bag open and began rifling through it until she found the locked case and let out a squeal of delight.

She quickly pulled the case from the bag and began to try to open it. “This is it right.” she spoke the excitement seeming to speed up her already impossibly energized movements and speech.

“Uh yes I have the key right here, give me a second.” you said fumbling with your pockets. “Nah don’t worry about it I’ve got it” she said pulling a screwdriver from you haven’t a clue where, she couldn’t have been keeping it on her, her clothes were way too tight for that. If she had it on her you would have seen it just like you could see the curve of her small perky breasts pushing against her top, and her small pert rear beneath her shorts, and those beautiful pale thighs straining against the belts and fishnets. You were shaken back to reality by the sound of metal hitting the floor. Jinx had pried off one of the latches on the box, her face in an adorable expression of concentration as she worked the screwdriver under the next latch. When she finally got the last latch off, she let out another squeal of delight as she jumped up into the air holding the box over her head.

“Now let’s see this thing.” She said as she threw the box open revealing a number of brass and glass components each set into a slot in the carrying case. Reaching in she grabbed the main body of the device a brass pistol handle that came to a glass tune banded by brass rings etched with runes and set into the barrel was the hextech crystal.

Jinx began to move about the room alternating between mock seriousness and excited laughter as she mimed firing the device, “pow”, “pow”, “pow” she finished pointing the gun at you before bursting into another fit of laughter.

“You need to add the other components before it will work.” you noted.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah”. Jinx said as she turned to walk back to the table, she had set the case down on strutting and spinning the ray-gun around her finger as she did. “I’m crazy not stupid you know.”

“I don’t think you’re crazy.” You blurted out before you could stop yourself.

Jinx turned around and looked at you with those intense pink eyes “oh” she said as she moved towards you, moving faster than you could react, and then she was up against you her face just under yours. You could smell her now, she smelt of smoke, but not the burning, no she smelt like the scent that remains on your clothes long after you've returned home from a bonfire. It was a pleasant smell.

She was looking up at you with those eyes with that face, with that body pushing up against yours, you could feel the swell of her breasts upon you. Your mind became flustered and again you blurted out the first thought that game to your mind “You’re beautiful.”

Jinx stared at you for a moment before bending over and slamming one had on your shoulder as she let out a snort and began laughing. She wiped a tear from her eye as she turned back up to face you “Beautiful, that’s a new one, I’ve been called a lot of things over the years, monster, crazy… a jinx, but not beautiful.” She said a trace of somberness leaking into her tone as she finished.

“Well, you are ... beautiful that is.” you said weakly looking down at your shoes.

Jinx placed a finger under your chin and raised you head until you were looking at her once more “Smart, a charmer and a cutie to boot, maybe I should just keep you too.” She said playfully as she turned back to the table where the rest of the device still sat. You felt your heart rate increase, keep you did she really mean that and were you scared of that possibility or looking forward to it. You tried to redirect you mind but when you looked up you saw Jinx was bent over working on the device attaching the other components. You were looking right at her cute little behind as she wiggled it back and force, humming a little song to
herself as she worked.

It was so cute; she was so cute. You were snapped back to reality by Jinx crying out “Voilà!” as she held the completed device. “Now mister smarty charming pants why don’t you explain to little ol’ me exactly what this thing is capable of.” Jinx said as she sashayed towards you.

            You began to explain to Jinx the intricacies of the device and how it worked, you knew it inside and out, you had been part of the team that had invented it
after all. As you were in the process of doing so however Jinx cut you off “Blah, blah, blah” she said while her hand mimed you talking. “I said I wanted to know what its capable of not all that boring science mumbo jumbo, I’m a smart girl if I want to know that I can figure it out later. I want to know what kind of damage this thing is capable of.” She said excitement and mania creeping into her voice and her eyes.

            Her shift left you a little flustered and a little frightened, but you did as she asked, you cut to the chase. “Well as I mentioned the core design is of a matter alteration device, but before I acquired it…” “Stole it” Jinx cut in. “…Yes, before I stole it the full spectrum of possibilities hadn’t been unlocked so for now unless you make any alterations it can reduce the size of matter you target with it. "

            “So, it’s a shrink ray?” Jinx asked tilting her head to the side.

            “Yes, I suppose it is a shrink ray.” you replied.

            “Sweeeet.” Jinx said a mischievous grin crawling across her face. “Sooooo....” She said drawing out the word as she twirled one of her braids “if I were to point this at something and pull the trigger it would get smaller.”

            “Yes, that’s the gist of it.”

            “And this little dial, this decides how small I make it.”

            “Yep, that’s how it works.” All of a sudden you felt like a mouse being stalked by a cat and something in the pit of your stomach began telling you to run.

            Jinx pointed the ray at a couch and pulled the trigger a blast of sparking blue energy launched from the shrink ray and hit the couch and instantly it was reduced to half its size. “Small!” Jinx called out.

            Next Jinx pivoted and pointed the barrel at a crate full of gears, springs, and other odds-and-ends. She clicked the dial forwards and amidst a fit of laughter called out “Smaller!!!” The energy arced into it and the box and all it’s contents rapidly reduced in size until it looked like it belonged in a doll
house.

            Jinx clicked the dial again, bringing it down to its lowest setting and pivoted on her heels until she was pointing the barrel directly at you. You saw the energy arcing through the device as Jinx began to pull the trigger once again. Her eyes were alight, and a manic grin was spread across her face and in a mad laughter she called out “SMALLEST!”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

            You slowly pulled yourself up into a seated position. Your head was pounding, and your ears were ringing. You massaged your brow as you tried to get your bearings back. Where were you and what happened, you tried to remember but it felt like your brain had been scrambled and your eyes were having difficulty adjusting for some reason. You tried to get to your feet but there was a distant rumble, and you were thrown back onto your ass. You rubbed your eyes and things began to clear up. You were on some great grey stone surface, there were strange structures in the distance, but you couldn’t make them out, they were so fuzzy and far away, the low hanging cloud of dust in the air didn’t help much either. After a few more moments you managed to stagger to your feet. Alright, you said to yourself, don’t panic, just have to figure out where we are. What was the last thing you could remember, you strained your mind, but it was still such a blur. Even so you tried to put the pieces together, you had gone back into Zaun … there had been a deal … and a beautiful woman. The pieces were starting to snap back into place as something in the distance sent a rumble throughout the group.

 

BOOM.

         

The woman it had been Jinx, another rumble shook the landscape.

 

BOOM!

 

That’s right you had been there to make a trade, another rumble.

 

BOOM!!!

 

A trade for the matter alteration device … the matter reduction device, another rumble nearly knocked you off your feet.

 

BOOM!!!!!

 

… the shrink ray … the shrink ray which Jinx had pointed at you. As if to confirm the dawning horror that was creeping into your mind another rumble sent you stumbling forward to collide into a smooth and soft yet ridged wall of brown.

 

BOOM!!!!!!!

          Link to Zapped Image 1: https://imgur.com/a/z5esBPz

Face to face with that towering wall of dusty brown you could smell the scent of well-worn leather and you felt yourself become coated in the dust that clung to the heal of the boot. Pushing yourself back from the wall you craned you neck back. It was difficult to take in, something mundane at such an exaggerated scale. But there it was standing before you, a leather boot as tall as a tower and as long as an airship. Dear god you didn’t even come up to the top of the heel of the boot, you didn’t even come close, you could only be about 1/4th of an inch max, maybe even smaller. Dear god you thought to yourself as you forced your gaze upwards, if that was just her boot just how huge is the rest of her. Past the imposing wall of her dirty leather boot began the column that was Jinx’s leg. An impossibly tall tower of porcelain bound in a mesh of fishnet stocking that looked more like actual fishing nets to you, no not fishing nets, a lattice of massive cables, God you could climb those stockings using the threads as hand holds. That thought terrified you as it continued to hammer hold just how small you were, but something else also stirred in you, arousal, the thought of climbing Jinx’s massive legs to push your body against them to kiss and love them filled you with arousal.

But those were just her legs, past them was her butt. You had thought it cute, pert, little, now it was massive, it could obliterate you a million times over but as you looked up at it straining against her booty shorts you still found yourself wanting to grab it, not that you could actually manage that at this size. Next came the vast plains of her taut belly followed by her small breasts, which had been transformed into hills and hung high above you as Jinx crouched and bent over to get a better look at the bug at her feet. Next came her face, it was blurry, a face was far enough away from you to be blurry that was humbling. She looked down at you her eyes alight with excitement and the smile of a child on Christmas morning plastered across her face. Was she going to step on you had this been her plan all along, shrink you down and then step on you like a bug. Then she spoke.


             “Wow, you’re like super itsie bitsie.” 


               Her voice boomed overhead like thunder forcing you to go to grab your ears. Just her voice alone was like a force of nature to you now.As you crumpled under the weight of her voice and the expectation of  her crushing you beneath her boot you saw a look of concern flash across Jinx’s face. When Jinx spoke again it was in a whisper and while her voice still rumbled through the air it was no longer overwhelming.

“Oops sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt your ittie bittie ears, I’m not used to being big. Well, I guess I’m not really big you are just like adorably small.”

She smiled down at you sweetly and you wondered what her game was. Was she tormenting you by playing the sweet innocent girl, was she trying to lure you into a false sense of safety, so you let your guard down before she crushed you. Still terrified you steeled your resolve and called up to her demanding to know what she had planned for you. In response she just giggled.

“Aww, your voice is so cute, its just little squeaks. Here let me get closer maybe I can make out what
you are saying then."
 

As she spoke she began to lower herself to the ground. You could hardly describe what you were seeing for suddenly such an ordinary action had become incomprehensible. All she was doing was lowering her body to the ground but now it was like watching an avelance, no an avalanche was too small it was like watching an entire mountain collapse. Her hands slammed on the ground on either side of you sending an earthquake through the landscape as she got to her knees. Jinx was now a living mountain and she was descending right towards you. Panic began to overwhelm you and in desperation you began to run. As you did so you heard her giggle from behind you.

“Where are you going cutie, I just got down here to talk to you.”


             Before you could comprehend what was happening a wall of white fell from the sky and slammed into the ground in front of you.

Boom!!!!

Jinx had slammed her hand into the ground right in front of you and without time to react you ran right into her palm. It was just a woman's palm yet it might as well as been a brick wall as you were stopped dead in you tracks and knocked off your feet. Groggily you stood back up and turned to face her. Now that she was lying on the ground her face was no longer blurry, it was right above you like the wall of a massive building with a grinning mouth the size of a billboard and those pink eyes alight with electricity transformed into great pools entirely focused on your miniscule form.

“Now come back over here where the big people can protect you, wouldn’t want you getting eaten by a bug now would we." Jinx cooed down at you.

            You had little choice but to do as she said. She had full control there was nothing you could do, you couldn’t fight, you couldn’t flee, all you could do was except whatever fate she he in store for you. After a few moments you stood before her face, alight with joy and excitement, had things been different you probably would have been ecstatic that you had a woman this beautiful looking at you like that. But there you stood looking up at lips more than twice your size and teeth that you would be nothing more than a crumb to. Despite this you had your pride, and you weren’t going to be some toy for her to torment and
then dispose of.

“Alright what do you want how is this going to go.” You called up in the strongest voice you could muster.

             A look of confusion spread across Jinx’s face, but she didn’t respond so you continued “Enough of these games what are you planning on doing with me, are you gonna crush me beneath you boot, tear my limbs off one by one, eat me, what twisted use have you in mind for me. This is all going according to plan right
this is what you wanted…” You let yourself trail off as you saw sadness and hurt creep into Jinx’s face. She began to sniffle and then tears started to
roll down her face as she rubbed her eyes.

            “I just thought we could play a little. You called me beautiful, so I thought maybe you’d want to have some fun together you know.” Jinx blubbered between tears, this didn’t seem to be an act, did you really hurt this colossus of a woman so much that you had reduced her to tears. “But I guess I was wrong, stupid, stupid Jinx, you always mess everything up. A cute, smart, charming guy calls you beautiful, yeah right, he sees you just like what everyone else sees you as, a monster.”

            Wow, you really felt like an asshole. You hadn’t meant to make her cry. You had thought she had been planning on smushing you, but you really had jumped to conclusions there. Jinx continued to sniffle her hands buried in her hands and you knew that you had to do something. You couldn’t just let her cry her eyes
out. You tried calling out to Jinx to apologize but she couldn’t hear you over the sound of her own crying so left with little options you ran over to her and did you best to give her a hug. Given your current size however the best you could manage was to spread your arms across the base of her elbow. As you continued to hug Jinx’s elbow you heard the sobs and sniffles eventually subside. Jinx pulled her hands away from her face and peered down at you and saw your arms wrapped around her elbow.

            “Umm, what are you doing down there, little guy.” Jinx called down still clearly sad but now also confused at this latest turn of events.

            “Well, I’m giving you a hug because I made you cry.” You replied unsurely.

            “You’re hugging me? But I thought you hated me, I thought you thought I was a monster who was going to smush you, or eat you, or rip you apart.” Yeah you really had been an asshole to her, you assumed all the stories about her made her a monster, you had fucked this all up but you could do your best to make up for it.

You let out a sigh. “No, I don’t think you’re a monster I just overreacted to everything. You made me so small I was scared, and I lashed out.

            “Do you still think I’m beautiful.” Jinx responded coyly.

            You looked up at her and despite how massive she was you still did, maybe even more so. Every aspect of her beauty like her size had been magnified a thousand-fold. Her perky little breasts were now hills to be scaled, her pert rear was a massive monument of desirable feminine flesh, her legs and thighs great paths of porcelain skin, her eyes truly pools you could get lost in yet still with that buzzing energy and light in them, and a cute little smile, that wasn’t that little anymore. “Yes, I still think you’re beautiful.”

            Jinx brought her finger to the side of her lip and mimed being deep in though drumming the fingers on her other hand on the floor just beside you. Each
finger crashed to the ground with a mighty

THUD!
THUD!

THUD!

            And you couldn’t help being frightened as each finger was like a tree rising up and slamming into the ground repeatedly. After a few moments of this Jinx finally looked back down and with a sweet smile said “I suppose I can forgive you. I did make you really tiny without asking first so I guess it makes sense that you would get a little scared. I was just so excited because you were cute at normal people size so I started thinking he’d be extra super cute at tiny size. But I shouldn’t have scarred you like that, I’m really sorry.”

            “Its okay, all is forgiven.” You called up to her.

            “Weeeelll…” Jinx said in a playful voice “I still think I might need some convincing that you really do think I’m beautiful. And I think a kiss should
confirm it from me.”
Finishing with a giggle.

            Before you could respond to what she had just proposed Jinx lowered her head to the ground closed her eyes and puckered her lips. They were a breath taking site, a wall of flesh that towered over you several times over. And yet Jinx expected a kiss, she was waiting for one, but how were you supposed to kiss someone a thousand times your size. If you just gave her a peck on the lips she wouldn’t feel a thing, hell even if you gave her the most passionate kiss you could muster, she still probably wouldn’t feel anything. You supposed that only left one option. Charging headlong into the towering wall of her lips you made contact, throwing you entire body into the kiss, and even so you couldn’t even reach the top of her lower lip. Her lips were warm and soft, and you embraced them with all your might, desperate to show this giantess your affection. For a moment you feared that even with your entire body she failed to notice but then you hear a
sound escape from her lips. 

           “Mmmmmmmmmwaw” The sound washed over you like thunder and before you could fully respond a massive pink form slithered out of her lips. It took you a moment to register what this behemoth of a creature was, it was like a living train made of flesh. Yet you knew it was just the tip of Jinx’s tongue. The tip of the tongue slammed into you pushing you hard against her lips and knocking the wind out of you. You found yourself pinned as Jinx elevated the kiss by using her tongue to rub you against her lower lip.

            You quickly became coated in a layer of her saliva as your speck of a body was run ragged by the simple action of Jinx rubbing you along her lip. The experience was overwhelming though not altogether unpleasant for while it was damp and warm, you could feel the vibrations of joy radiating through the goddess you were sharing this kiss with. Eventually Jinx relented in her kiss and her tongue slipped back into her mouth depositing your soaking wet in front of her
grinning mouth.

            “Was that as good for you as it was for me tiny.” As Jinx spoke her breath washed over you like a humid mist. A faint minty scent was carried along
by this breeze and it sent shivers across your whole body, and you weren’t sure if it was because of the sting of the mint or your excitement at another
display of just how powerful Jinx was to you now.

            At your reaction Jinx seemed to panic. “Oh no, is my breath okay, I’d hate to have spoiled the mood just because I grossed you out with my
giant morning breath.”
As she spoke Jinx brought her hand up to her face and breathed into it in an effort to check her breath.

            To assuage her fears, you called up “No your breath was wonderful in fact, like a minty breeze.”

            Jinx smiled at this. “Oh if it was wonderful then maybe I should give you some more.” With that Jinx began to blow her breath towards you and once again you were caught up in the minty fog of her breath. However, she still seemed to not comprehend just how tiny you were as the mere force of her breath send you tumbling backwards after a moment, something she seemed to find infinitely amusing.

            After she finished laughing at your predicament Jinx looked back down at you and began to play with her hair and in a seductive tone said “So
I was thinking how about we move this fun to my bedroom.”

            You were shocked at how fast things were moving but you managed a response. “I mean how can I decline such an invitation but I have to ask is it really the best idea to go any further while I’m still this small.” You asked nervous at the prospects of taking things any further with a woman who was more a living
landscape than a lover to you.

            Jinx just smiled at you comment and then reach down her fingers to pluck you up. Like a dear in the headlights, you were frozen in place as the massive pillars of her index finger and thumb pinched you between them. For a moment you panicked that the pressure would crush you but then it became clear that Jinx was lifting you with the gentlest of touches. Just as you calmed down from the shock of her fingers grabbing you, you felt yourself rocket into the air at mind boggling speeds, completely disorienting you, as Jinx simply got back to her feet.

            You rocketed though the air once again as Jinx brought you in front of her face as she smiled and said “Aww, c'mon, what's the worst that could
happen?”