- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After a bit of delay chapter 4 of Zapped!

Looking up at Jinx’s face you felt your mind struggle to comprehend what was happening, struggle to comprehend her. Before Jinx had been huge, like a living mountain, but now her face alone could claim a title like that. You couldn’t even focus on it all at once, only piece, her lips, her nose, an eye. It was terrifying, how small were you, where were you, had she done this on purpose, were you stuck like this. A million questions and fears raced through your mind as you began to feel yourself become overwhelmed. Jinx said something but, in your panic, you couldn’t make out the words in the roll of thunder that was her voice. A moment later you saw her reaching her finger down towards you. Before her finger’s had been like great trees but they were far beyond that now, far beyond even skyscrapers. You didn’t even have something to compare them to, they were somewhere between buildings and mountains, great ivory monoliths, but whatever they were one was descending upon you. The sky of Jinx’s face was blocked out as the tip of her finger cast your world into darkness. Was this it, was she going to squish you like an ant, no not an ant, an ant could step on you now without noticing, like a flea that was more appropriate, you were like a flea now about to be crushed by the tip of a cute girl’s finger. Paralyzed with fear your sat there unable to move as the sky came crashing down on you and your mind straining already gave into shock and once again you drifted off into darkness.

            Caitlyn Kiramman sat in her office drinking a cup of tea. While she was the sheriff of Piltover and the daughter of the Kiramman family she preferred to stay involved in the work of policing her city rather than engage in politics. That was the reason she joined the Enforcers after all, has she wanted to get involved politics she could have just stayed in the family business. So, this morning like most mornings she sat in her office drinking a cup of tea and reviewed the various reports that her Enforcers had filled over the previous day. Most were boring and she just skimmed them, vandalism, petty theft that sort of thing, but occasionally, something caught her eye, and today was one of those days.

            Caitlyn placed her teacup back on the saucer as she turned her full attention to the case she had just stumbled across. It was a report of the disappearance of an invention as well as one of the engineers responsible for its creation. The report indicated that the invention could alter matter but gave few other details about the exact scope of this. Other Enforcers had already begun an investigation but as the sheriff it was her prerogative to investigate as she pleased and something in her gut told her that this case would be an interesting one and required her direct attention.

            You awoke in a panic, clutching your chest, and breathing heavily as you shot upright. Your eyes drifted up expecting to see the looming face of Jinx but instead you found just a ceiling. It had just been a nightmare. You let out a sigh of relief as you realized it hadn’t been real, you weren’t a flea sized speak. Composing yourself you looked around the room you found yourself in. The room was sparse, the only furniture being the boxy bed you lay upon. You touched the surface of the mattress and found it far courser to the touch then a normal mattress. Pulling yourself off the bed you tried to figure out what was going on. You had been with Jinx last night or had that all been a dream. No, you thought to yourself it couldn’t have all been a dream it felt much too real for that. Then what? Perhaps Jinx had returned your size, and this was just a spare room, that didn’t seem quite right either. Jinx’s place had been a cluttered mess, it was lived in, this place was empty, lifeless, like a dollhouse.

            You needed to figure out what was going on, to figure out where you were. Looking around you tried to find a door out of the room, but there one, the only exit appeared to be through the window with made up the outer wall of the room. The window seemed like it could slide away and already was partially ajar. As you focused on it you suddenly realized how odd and out of place that window was. You had been deep in the underbelly of Zaun and yet what appeared to be sunlight was filtering in through the window. Moving over to it you slid the panel to the side allowing you to move past it. Outside the window you found an expanse of glass at the edge of which was a drop to what appeared to be a street far below. Slowly and carefully, you made your way out onto the glass and towards the edge hoping to find a way down. As you did however your heard something like thunder overhead followed by an earthquake which knocked you onto your back.

            The earthquake subsided as quickly as it came but as you rubbed your head trying to reorient yourself from your fall you found the world around you begin to go dark, and your mouth went dry as you looked up in horror as you realized it hadn’t been a nightmare. Filling the sky above you was the face of Jinx. As your eyes flitted about trying to take in the vastness of her face you found yourself floored by each feature. Her cute button nose was now a massive hill, her lips, pulled into a soft gentle smile, were expansive plateaus of soft pink flesh lining the massive chasm of her mouth, and her eyes were lakes with shimmering pools of pink at their centers.

            “Are you okay sweetie, I was so worried about you”

            Jinx’s voiced rumbled down to you like thunder and shook your entire being. You were terrified but mow that you were in a slightly better state of mind, you were able to make out more aspects to her voice then just its all-encompassing nature. You understood the word and despite its volume you could feel a gentleness in it, she was whispering. It was terrifying that Jinx’s mere whispers were like thunder to you, but it was comforting to see that she was still trying to be delicate with you. You cause also sense a sadness in her voice and as you looked upon her face you realized that there was a redness to her eyes. Had she been crying?

            “Jinx are you okay.” You shouted up without thinking.

That was silly you thought to yourself, she couldn’t possibly hear you at this size, you could crawl into her ear, and she still might not be able to hear you.

“Am I okay?” Jinx’s voice rumble down to you.

Had she just responded to you? You shook your head; you must have misheard her. She was now a goddess high above you now more than ever before and you were down on the ground with the bugs. As you sat there you saw tears like boulders begin to form in Jinx’s eyes as hands that could flatten cities tried to wipe them away.

“Am I okay, you are asking if I’m okay after everything I did to you. You’re supposed to hate me, your supposed to run away. You aren’t supposed to ask if I’m okay”

Jinx’s voiced rumbled down to you as a torrent of tears plummeted down from sky, like raindrops the size of boulders. Panicked you pulled yourself back into the safety of the room you had awoken in hoping for the storm to pass.

“Wait Jinx can you hear me? How can you hear me?” You called up.

Watching the sky, you waited for a reaction to confirm that she could really hear you and as you spoke you could see Jinx react. She sniffed and wiped enough tears from her eyes to focus on you.

“Yeah, I can hear you tiny.”

“But how can you hear me when I’m this small. It shouldn’t be possible.”

Jinx sniffled again.

“Well, when I built the tiny little city, you are standing in I embedded a few microphones that way I could still hear you even if you were speck sized.”

As she spoke Jinx turned her head and pointed to an earpiece, she was wearing to confirm to you that she could still hear you loud and clear, honestly, she could probably hear you easier now than before. Looking around you took in your surroundings and saw that Jinx had in fact built an entire city of towering glass skyscrapers and all at your scale. Her work showed clear signs of care and dedication to make this city as comfortable as possible for you.

“Wait, Jinx you said you made this city for me. How long was I out for?”

“Oh … uhhh … maybe like a day or so.”

She had made this all in a day you thought to yourself.

“In a day you made all of this for me, just to make sure I was comfortable.”

“Ummm … yeah … I guess I did.”

You could tell by her face looming above you this conversation wasn’t going how Jinx had expected it to.

“Thank you so much, this might be the sweetest gift anyone has ever made for me.”

Jinx was dumbfounded at your words and simply stared down at you for a time in utter silence.

“You’re thanking me? I made you a little speck and you are thanking me? You aren’t mad at me? You don’t hate me? You don’t want to never see me again?”

Tears were beginning to well up in Jinx’s eyes again.

“Jinx” you called up to her “could you lower one of your fingers down to me.”

Uncertainly Jinx began to lower one of her fingers down to you. As it approached it darkened the world around you and eventually came to fill your vision. You could make out all the little ridges and grooves in her fingers now. Moving up to the towering wall that was the tip of Jinx’s finger you rubbed your hand along those grooves and ridges as you spoke.

“I won’t lie Jinx I’m definitely a little upset that you were careless and dropped the shrink-ray and its definitely a little scary being this small. But at the same time, I know you didn’t mean to hurt me and even though we just met I have a feeling that you are going to make sure I’m safe, I mean just look at all this.” As you spoke you gestured to the micro city that Jinx had constructed for you.

From past the imposing wall of her finger you could hear Jinx sniffling again and suddenly the digit gently pushed forward pinning you to the wall as it caressed you.

“Even after everything I’ve done you are still being the sweetest little guy out there. I mean seriously I turned you into a speck of dust. I don’t deserve a guy as good as you don’t you get it, I’m a Jinx.”

Pushing back her finger with all your strength you were able to give yourself enough room to call up to Jinx once more.

“Well, I don’t think that’s true at all. You aren’t a jinx. In fact, I think you are the smartest, kindest, and most fun woman I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. Besides between the two of us I’m sure we can fix the device.”

Jinx pulled her finger back and allowed you to slide down back to the floor and catch your breath. When you finally got back to your feet and looked above you, you found the sky filled with Jinx’s face, flush bright red with embarrassment.

“You and that silver tongue of yours are impossible.”

“Well since you never made me big again, I guess I just don’t have anything better to do with it.”

At your words Jinx’s face went an even brighter shade of red.

Well, I don’t think you can back up those “big” words anymore tiny.”

As she spoke Jinx began to get back to her feet and you watched awestruck as her monolithic form rose higher and higher above you. On either side of the little city, she had crafted for you, you could see the soles of her boots stretching higher than any building. The boots themselves stretched on even further and eventually came to the endless expanse of her legs. Turning your sight higher you found things quickly began to blur. Her tight little shorts would have been in the clouds had she been giant instead of you being tiny and past that you knew there was her stomach, her breasts, and her face but it was too hard to make out details of things so far away. You could see Jinx’s hands on her hips and the smug satisfaction was clear in her voice when it thundered down to you.

“Sorry cutie, I think you might be a little too short to ride this ride. In fact, I think you would get lost in my pussy if you tried.”

“Is that a challenge.”

You couldn’t really make out her face but given the moment of silence you guessed that Jinx was probably blushing again and had become too flustered to tease you back. As you stared up at her you watched Jinx shift the plateau of her hand and begin to caress her sex through her shorts and to let out soft moans.

“Now look what you’ve gone and done. I’m all worked up now and I expect you to take responsibility.”

You weren’t sure what Jinx meant but then you watched in awe as she shimmied her shorts and panties down the long expanse of her legs before kicking them off and sending them far into the distance. Now free of any barriers Jinx began to redouble her efforts moaning with each stroke and caress across the lips of her sex. So enthralled in her display you didn’t even notice at first the great chasm of Jinx’s pussy getting closer but getting closer it was as Jinx slowly crouched until her looming sex hung directly above your little city.

“Alright cutie I expect you to finish what you started now. Whisper me sweet nothings until I can’t hold back anymore.”

The display was terrifying, and erotic all mixed together and spurred on by your own lust and fear you did as your goddess commanded. At your words you watched Jinx moan and touch herself, her fingers and womanhood becoming slick with her juices as she worked. The air became thick and humid as Jinx’s aroma flooded across your small city. If the pheromones from Jinx’s pussy had been intoxicating at your previous size, they were enthralling at your new size. Your mind became filled with nothing but thoughts of lust for this woman and your eyes glued to her form. It was like you were in a trance part of you remained aware, but the rest was lost, hypnotized by her mere scent completely at her mercy.

Jinx continued working her lips and eventually began to bring her fingers inside herself and her moans became overpowering rocking your entire work. You could no longer contribute all you could do was cling to the building for dear life as Jinx worked herself into a lust filled frenzy. Your mind still clouded by her aroma struggled to comprehend this display, part earthquake, part hurricane, and yet more erotic than anything you had previously experienced. Finally, however the dam broke, and Jinx let out one final moan as she finished. From high above you saw her juices begin to drip from her sex before plummeting down to the street in front of you filling it with a small lake of your lover’s juices. A moment later you watched as Jinx let herself fall to the ground her ass like a meteor. You panicked as you feared her crushing you, but she sat herself near not on your little city. Yet even so the earthquake her ass had produced shook your whole world and sent you tumbling forward. Jinx took a moment to catch her breath before lowering herself onto her stomach once again.

“So was it good for you too cutie.”

However, Jinx found you were no longer on the building she had placed you in. At first, she was scared, had something happened to her little guy, had her moans blown him away. Her fears were assuaged however as her eyes landed upon a speck struggling in a drop of her cum.

“Oops sorry about that little guy, maybe I got a little too carried away.”

            Caitlyn stood in her office looking over the corkboard on her wall, it contained all the details of the case, but the solution still alluded her. She had followed up with the other engineers at the lab where the device has been constructed. From them she had been able to learn that it was a rare piece of technology, a piece of hex-tech, capable in theory of altering any aspect of matter though currently according to the other designers it was limited to altering the matter in questions size. Useful in its current state, with theoretical endless possibilities. The missing inventor was one of the project leads, apparently, he had lost his position and social standing after an argument with one of the laboratory’s lead investors. The nature of this argument Caitlyn had uncovered was based on comments the investor had made about Zaunites, the missing engineer was originally from Zaun. All of this made enough sense to Caitlyn that she had begun piecing together a picture.

The most likely case was that this engineer stole the device after having their position terminated, that much was clear. The problem was where was the engineer now and more importantly the piece of hextech. Enforcers had searched the engineer’s home and had found no immediate signs of them having tried to flee the city. Caitlyn had gone to confirm this herself and found some evidence, though incomplete, to prepare to leave Piltover. It was possible that the evidence she had found had been stagged, to make it look like the individual was still in Piltover when they were long gone but Caitlyn thought overwise. The evidence had been too easy to miss, too easy to overlook to be a good ruse. But ever the vigilante enforcer of the law Caitlyn had personally checked the logs of all individuals and ships entering and exiting the city, no sign of the missing engineer. He was simply gone. Vanished without a trace.

Without a lead of where the engineer had been planning to flee to or even any evidence that they had left the city Caitlyn had turned her attention to the device. Clearly the engineer was aiming to sell it, that much was easy enough to deduce. The most likely buyer would have been a foreign power seeking to get their hands on hextech without Piltover’s council approving it, Noxus came to mind there. Yet even going back several weeks there were no known Noxian agents in the city. There could always be an unknown agent but investigation into shipping logs turned up no irregularities, so clearly the device and the engineer hadn’t been smuggled out of Piltover, at least by any means Caitlyn could conceive of.

That left the only option being Zaun. The entrance to Zaun was watched but no logs detailed enough were kept to identify whether the missing engineer had entered the undercity. He was a Zaunite though which gave credence to the theory. Perhaps he was looking to sell the device to one of the chem-barons, it was definitely a possibility. Even so, the engineer clearly had been to flee the city based on the evidence Caitlyn had uncovered in their home but had never returned. That left quite a few possibilities, none of them particularly good in Caitlyn’s estimations. Perhaps the engineer was still in Zaun now working for the buyer of the device, they could have been killed as the deal was being made by whomever they were selling the device to, or they could have been killed in the street on the way to the exchange site leaving the device like a powder keg loose on the streets of Zaun waiting for someone to stumble upon it. All of these possibilities still left Caitlyn with one looming question.

 

Who had the device now?

 

            You sat in your little home looking out the window. High above you Jinx’s torso rose like a looming mountain. You followed her torso up to the curve of her neck and to her face so high above you it might as well be in the clouds. She wore a pair of goggles and an expression of intense concentration as she worked on repairing the damage she had done to the shrink-ray. It was strange to think of someone big enough to crush mountains as adorable but at any size that was what Jinx was, adorable. You could honestly just sit down and stare at her for hours as she went about her work, but you probably should get to higher ground to see how the repairs were coming. Jinx was confident in her work and while you trusted in her ingenuity you also knew how delicate the device was. One little mistake could set progress back days or weeks and that meant you getting an extended vacation in the land of the bugs.

As you made your way up to the top of one of the buildings in your little city you were thankful that this whole process had been less difficult than you had anticipated. Between your understanding of its design and Jinx’s natural engineering aptitude you had nearly repaired the shrink-ray in a matter of days. You had imagined that just finding the parts you needed to make the repairs could take a week or more but once you gave Jinx a list, she was able to gather them all in an afternoon. That had been a huge relief, the few days you had spent with Jinx had this size had been overwhelming to say the least you doubted you could last a week or more. Her teasing hadn’t abated at all, if anything had gotten more intense or at least it felt that way to you, but that could be due to the fact that her slightest action was now like a force of nature to you and if she wasn’t careful, she could be a veritable apocalypse. That said it hadn’t been all made, boobs the size of mountains had certainly been something to experience.

            You shook yourself from your lustful daydreams as you reached the top of the building. Looking out in the distance you could see the progress Jinx had made on the repairs. Based on your assessment the shrink-ray seemed to nearly be in working order. Jinx for her part was happily humming to herself as she tightened a few pieces into place, her hums creating a constant rumble in the air for you. As you observed her work you noticed that she was putting a bit too much strain on a piece as she tightened it into place. You guessed that if she continued putting that kind of strain on the piece it would likely snap and you’d be stuck at mite size until Jinx could find a replacement. Boobs the size of mountains were nice but not nice enough to stay tiny any longer than you had to.

            “Jinx.”

You called out to her but there was no response, she seemed too engrossed in her work to notice your tiny voice even with the aid of the microphones. It was adorable to watch her work, but she did have a habit of getting too engrossed in it.

            “Jinx!”

You tried again but all you got was the slightest of twitches as Jinx registered the sound of your voice as a squeak at the edge of her consciousness.

             “Jinx!!!”

You shouted at the top of your lungs and finally saw her shift in her chair. Her eyes immediately found you and her face rocketed through the sky until it hung over your city like a looming asteroid.

            “Sorry cutie, I didn’t hear you, did you need something.”

            As she spoke her breath washed over you like a minty hurricane knocking you off your feet and stinging your skin. Jinx clearly found this funny as your struggles were met by a thunderous giggle that shook the world around. Pulling yourself back up to your feet you did your best to act like her teasing wasn’t flustering you.

            “I just wanted to let you know that you were tightening that piece too much. If you keep going the tension will cause it to snap.”

            “Don’t worry so much sweetie. I know what I’m doing.”

            “I know you do but I have more experience with this device, and I really think you need to be careful with that piece its crucial to the device’s operation and extremely susceptible to malfunction due to tension...” You had more to say but Jinx cut you off.

            “Look cutie, I know you are trying to help, and I probably couldn’t have gotten this thing working so fast without you but I’m the one working on the device and I’ve got everything under control.”

            “But Jinx…”

            “No “but Jinxs”” unless you want to come over and tighten the piece into place yourself.”

As she spoke Jinx took the small wrench she had been holding and moved it, so it dangled above your little city, only kept in place by her fingers. The wrench was a small tool in Jinx’s hand but to you it was a swinging pendulum of unimaginable power capable of easily leveling a good portion of the city around you. Seeing you stunned into silence Jinx moved back to work on the device but you really felt you were right so you called out again.
            “Jinx I really think you should listen to me.”

Jinx spun around on her chair to face you again the action sending strong winds whipping past you.

“Look sweetie I know you are trying to help but I got this, and I don’t need little guys backseat driving.”

As she spoke a mischievous grin formed across Jinx face.

“Though I think I know a way you could still help out.”

            Before you could say anything, Jinx brought her finger to her lips and licked the tip of it. Then the imposing wall that was the tip of her finger descended upon you. The wall of porcelain skin was slick with Jinx’s saliva and when it collided with you, you found yourself instantly adhered to the pale. You struggled to free yourself from your sticky prison but quickly found it to be futile, Jinx had defeated you with a little bit of her spit. Unable to free yourself you could only watch as Jinx’s finger rocket up bringing you directly in front of her face, your vision filled with the visage of Jinx’s grin.

            “Alright cutie now let mama get back to work.”

            With that Jinx lowered her finger towards the slopping mountain of her breast pulling hack her bra cup as she did revealing the full expanse of the formidable curve of her pert little breasts. Looking down upon the great mound you could make out the colossal pink nub that was her nipple. From your vantage point you could see that Jinx’s nipple has already begun to harden and it became clear where you were going. High above you, you heard the rumbling laughter of Jinx’s giggles as she scrapped you against the fabric of her bra cup ripping you free of her finger and tumbling down length of the cup until you were deposited unceremoniously in her bra cup. Disoriented as you were you were able to get one last peek at Jinx’s face as she let her bra snap back into place and in an instant you found yourself pinned to the soft supple flesh of her breast. You were utterly enveloped in darkness and the heat radiating off of Jinx’s body. For a moment you were irritated by Jinx dropping you in her bra to shut you up but as there was nothing you could do about it you let out a sigh and began inching your way toward Jinx’s nipple. You figured you might as well enjoy you time tiny in Jinx’s bra.

______________________________________________________________________________

            It had been several days since the initial theft of the matter alteration device. Caitylyn had been turning over every loose stone and quite a few not so loose stones in an effort to find where the potentially dangerous device had been secreted off to. Caitlyn’s investigation had turned up no leads though only dead ends. The device and the engineer had simply seemed to vanish. Then this morning she had been alerted that there had been a break-in at the original lab. Caitlyn felt this was the break she needed in the case and had rushed there. When Caitlyn had arrived her Enforcers were still questioning the engineers and taking stock of what had been taking. Those details while likely important are not what had Caitlyn’s attention. No Caitlyn’s attention was drawn to another aspect of the crime scene, an aspect which filled her with dread.

            In addition to the theft of property the lab had been seriously vandalized. The walls had been covered in graffiti and numerous pieces of equipment had been destroyed. It was the graffiti that had Caitlyn worried though. She knew this graffiti; she knew it well. Of all the people in Zaun to get their hands on a piece of technology this dangerous it had to be her, of course it had to be her. Caitlyn walked over to one of the Enforcers at the scene.

“Officer you are to ensure that no one outside of the Enforcers present and myself are made aware of this development in this case.”

“Of course, ma’am” the man replied.

“We can’t have this news causing a panic.”

The man saluted Caitlyn and went to inform his fellow Enforcers of the sheriff’s orders. Caitlyn let out a sigh, she wasn’t really worried about causing a panic, no she was worried what Vi would do if she found out her sister was active again, probably storm down into Zaun and smash her way through the lanes until she found Jinx. That wasn’t what was needed now though. What was needed was subtlety and tact. Jinx needed to be brought to justice but first the device needed to be recovered before Jinx could use it to cause any serious damage. Caitlyn needed to go to Zaun.