- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Excited to present chapter 3 of Zapped! again with more wonderful art by @SinnerSynthetic, hope you enjoy.

            When you awoke you found yourself surrounded by complete darkness floating in a strange sea of itchy fibers. The air was warm and slightly humid. In the distant there was a rhythmic sound, air moving in and out, not too dissimilar to massive steam vents opening and closing. You righted yourself the best you could manage on the strange cloud-like structure you found yourself upon, rubbing your eyes to try to clear the sleep from them. As you did you tried to remember where you were, where you had ended up last night. As you shook the last cobwebs of sleep from your mind, it all came back to you, how could such a strange and wonderful experience not, it was surely indelibly burned into your mind. You had gone to make a trade in the underbelly of Zaun which had resulted in a meeting with the one and only Jinx. From there things had taken an even stranger turn, you had flirted with Jinx, she had flirted back, she had shrunk you, and the two of you had shared a night of passion. Now you lay in the confines of a stuffed monkey, the only safe way the two of you could share a bed given Jinx’s reluctance to return you to normal size last night.

            With your mind clearing your surroundings all made much more sense, the itchy cloud-like structures were cotton stuffing, the rhythmic sound was Jinx’s breathing, and the warm humid air was Jinx’s body heat radiating into the stuffed monkey and filling the air. You took a moment to find the small slit Jinx had cut into the fabric of the monkey and climbed your way over to it. Grabbing at the flaps that lined the slit you pushed them aside enough to begin making your way out of the stuffed monkey. Light had been trickling into the slit but as you pulled your torso free you found the light of the morning overwhelming. As you tried to adjust to the light you felt yourself slip and slide down to the edge of the slit, thankfully caught by it and not sent plummeting down to the surface of the mattress. Righting yourself you looked out and saw the creamy wall of Jinx’s skin before you, the slight slope of her breast rising up to a pink nub of a nipple. You, or more accurately the stuffed monkey you were in, were being held close to Jinx making it hard to see much of her and making her seem even more like a landscape than she had last night.

            You could have waited here for Jinx to wake up naturally but as you didn’t know if Jinx was a late sleeper, and you were a bit anxious to have your size returned to you. So, you crawled out of the stuffed monkey gripping tight to its fabric and pulled yourself across its front and up onto its side. There you saw one of Jinx’s hands wrapped around it, a great claw of pale tree-like fingers. Moving over to her hand you climbed on top of it. Even at your size Jinx’s hand was soft to the touch with not a blemish in sight. Slowly and carefully, you walked along the long path of Jinx’s arm with the intention of getting to her ear so you might wake her. As you did so you caught sight of more of your sleeping lover. The small hills of her breasts moved ever so gently with her breathing, off in the other direction you saw the soft curve of her hip rising up in the distance and past that the long expanse of her legs. As you trekked across her you found her skin to be slightly slick, covered in a thin layer of perspiration, but you managed to keep your footing and after a bit of travel arrived at Jinx’s shoulder.

            Standing upon her shoulder you looked out upon Jinx’s neck and up to the side of her face. Given the angle there was no way you could scale the side of Jinx’s head let alone with the thin layer of sweat that coated her body. Thankfully Jinx had undid her braids last night leaving long strands of bright blue hair cascading down from her head and along the length of her body. Grabbing hold of several strands of hair which were more like ropes to you given your size you pulled yourself up to Jinx’s cheek. Arriving on her cheek you allowed yourself a moment to catch your breath, climbing across Jinx’s body was proving more tiring than you thought it would be. Once you had caught your breath, you walked across the surface of Jinx’s cheek and eventually reached her ear. The ear itself was a large platform, perhaps the size of a stage and in its center, it opened up into the deep well. Leaning over the side of her ear you called down.

            “Jinx, time to wake up!”

            At first you thought that your voice wasn’t strong enough to alert Jinx to your presence but then you felt the ground shift beneath your feet, and you were forced to brace yourself against Jinx’s ear.

            “Five more minutes.” Jinx muttered, still clearly half asleep.

            Pulling yourself up and over the side of her ear again you called down to Jinx. “Jinx please wake up I would like to go back to my normal size now.”

This time Jinx made no response but a grunt. Sighing you went to call to her a third time but as you did the ground beneath your feet began to shift, Jinx was rolling over in bed. Desperately you began running across the surface of her face as Jinx went from lying on her side to lying on her back, the ground beneath your feet becoming steeper and steeper as she changed positions. With one last surge of movement, you managed to throw yourself forward and remain upon Jinx’s face. In your panic to avoid falling you hadn’t taken care to see where you were jumping to. The surface you had landed on was soft and slightly damp. As you went to push yourself up, you heard Jinx let out a gentle moan, well you supposed gentle to her. To you the moan was deafening and sent vibrations up and through your body. It was then that you realized the plush pink surface you had fallen onto was Jinx’s lips.

As if to confirm your realization Jinx began to stir stretching her arms above her head as the two massive pink forms separated revealing the damp cavern of her mouth as she let out a small yawn. You clung to Jinx’s bottom lip, desperate not to fall into her mouth where you would surely be swallowed without Jinx even noticing. As you did Jinx’s morning breath washed over you a foul fog as think as the Zaunite air, causing you to gag and cough. Seeming to notice your struggles upon her lip Jinx moved a finger to you and in an instant the tree-sized pillar scooped you up and brought you up to her eye. This close to it her eye took up nearly your entire field of vision, a great pool a shimmering halo of bright pink surrounding the black mirror of her pupil which was totally focused on you.

“Morning” Jinx said with another yawn. “Did my sweet little prince decide to wake me with a kiss.”

While that hadn’t quite been what happened, you could tell from her voice it is what Jinx wanted to have happened and who were you to take that away from her. So you nodded your head causing Jinx let out a squeal of glee the force of which bowled you over sending you tumbling backwards onto the soft grooves of her finger.

“Awww, sorry about that cutie” Jinx said as she moved another finger to nuzzle your miniscule form.

“Can’t believe you have the stamina to want to play first thing in the morning, especially with how much fun we had last night. Then again, I suppose you did wake up to quite the display.”

 As she spoke Jinx shifted her hand away from her face forcing you to cling to the enormous digit to avoid being flung from her fingertip and down onto her mattress. When her hand came to a stop you found she had fully extended her arm, giving you an excellent view of her landscape of a body in all its nude glory.

“Now my cutie let’s see if you have the stamina to finish what you started.”

Before you could comprehend what Jinx was getting at her hand flew through the air once more. Clinging on for dear life you found yourself rocketing towards her face once again however this time instead of moving towards her eye you were moving instead towards the plump, pouting walls of her lips. The sheer speed her hand had moved had you plastered to the tip of her finger and all you could do was brace yourself as you collided with her lips. Jinx pushed your miniscule form into the soft embrace of waiting lips and gave you a monumental kiss.

“Mmmmwah”

After a moment her finger pulled back and you panicked fearing that you would fall but found yourself adhered to Jinx’s finger by the residue of saliva her kiss had left covering your form. You were pulled far enough away from Jinx’s lips that you could just make out Jinx’s beaming face looking down at you with delight. Then you were brought slamming back into that enticing wall of pink. Again, and again Jinx peppered you with kisses, though at your size barraged might be a better word until your body was exhausted and your head spinning. It eventually came to an end however after God knows how many kisses and Jinx allowed your body to slide down the length of her finger to come to rest in the warm expanse of her palm.

Exhausted you lay sprawled out on Jinx’s palm, questioning the sanity in taking a giantess for a lover, as you tried to catch your breath, all the while Jinx giggling at how her “little” kisses had worn you out. Still catching your breath, you had no choice but to allow Jinx to continue to overwhelm you with affection as her finger appeared and began to nuzzle you and push you into the warmth of her palm. Not that you would have resisted anyway, you had grown to enjoy the feeling of being pressed between the soft porcelain skin of you lover as she played with your miniscule form. Suddenly Jinx pulled her finger back with surprised little squeak.

“Seems like all our playing has woken someone else up.” Jinx said pointing down at you.

You then realized that all of Jinx’s kissing and affection had cause you to get an erection, an erection Jinx must somehow have felt when she was rubbing her finger across your body. At her words you blushed and instinctively tried to cover yourself.

“Awwww, no need to be so bashful my little guy, I’m more than happy to give your little guy the attention he needs.”

 As she spoke you saw the great pillars of Jinx’s fingers descend upon you, plucking you up with ease and rocketing you towards her face. Once again you found yourself before the imposing wall of Jinx’s lips her breath washing over you like a humid mist. A grin the stretched across your field of vision and then you were moving once again right towards her lips.

“Alright cutie, in you go.”

Jinx giggled as she moved you to her lips and placed you upon then. You found yourself partially consumed be the soft slightly damp surface of Jinx’s lips a gentle pressure upon you. Your body was nearly entirely taken by Jinx’s lips only your head and part of your torso sticking out from them. You felt your legs dangling in the humid maw of her mouth, the bumpy surface of her massive tongue occasionally grazing your feet. Jinx began to gently suck on you like a piece of candy the force of which would have drawn you into the waiting abyss of her throat were it not for the firm yet gentle embrace of her lips locking you in place. You had thought that last night had shown you the sheer scale of your lover and how her smallest actions could be like a force of nature to you but that had been nothing compared to this. You felt waves of ecstasy radiating through your body as you were engulfed by the warm touch of Jinx’s lips and the massive damp form of Jinx’s tongue caressed and explored every part of your lower body, tasting it, savoring it, until you couldn’t hold back anymore, and you fully gave into your lust.

After a moment Jinx realized that she had completed what she had set out to and allowed your body to limply fall from her lips to her waiting palm. You were sticky, coated in a thick layer of Jinx’s saliva, you were drained from the experience, but more than anything else you felt rapture, the sheer joy at having this amazing woman as your lover, as your girlfriend.

“Well clearly someone had a good time playing with my big sexy mouth, but you are kind of all sticky and gross now.” Jinx said lowering her cute “little” nose to take a whiff of you.

“And whose fault is that?” you called up to Jinx through the haze of your post orgasm bliss.

“Hmm, point taken… I was going to invite you to join me in the shower but if my little man is displeased at me making a mess of him, I suppose I can shower alone.”

“Well, I never said that.”

Jinx just smiled down at you.

“That was the right answer mister.”

Once again Jinx’s fingers closed around you forming a protective dome, a shield to protect you from any dangers which might threaten to harm you. It was a nice place to be, you felt safe here, safe, and loved, and protected, just you in the darkness of Jinx’s hand totally surrounded by the gentle warmth that radiated off her body. Outside your little bubble you heard the springs of Jinx’s mattress respond to her leaving the bed and felt the vibrations of her footfalls as they moved through her and into you. You were justled back and forth for a few moments and then Jinx came to a stop and opened her hand once more. Jinx had brought you to her bathroom, it was rather small, or it would have been small had you not been absolutely miniscule. It was clearly only enough room for one person, or at least one normal size person, there was plenty of room to spare for you.

 With you still in hand Jinx walked over to and entered her shower. Once inside she lowered and deposited you in a small alcove set into the wall. Pulling yourself to your feet you could see that the alcove was a little below chest height. This meant that you could strain your neck to look up and see the mischievous smile sprawled across Jinx’s face, or you could look down at the dizzying drop to Jinx’s feet and her cute little wiggling toes. But what really got your attention was what lay right in front of you, two beautiful perky mounds of feminine flesh shifting and moving with every breath Jinx took.

“You know my eyes are up here.”

Jinx called down to you a smirk on her face and suddenly you felt bad for just standing there ogling her.

“Not that I mind where you are looking though, after all its not very often I get to be more woman than a guy can handle.”

As she spoke Jinx groped her breast bringing them together and making them appear even more overwhelming in size. You wanted to reach out and grab them but even though Jinx was right next to you the distance between you was insurmountable at your size, so all you could do was watch.

Once she was done teasing you Jinx turned on the shower which started with a hiss. Streams of hot water poured from the shower head and washed over Jinx’s body and steam began to fill the air. Standing upon your perch you were treated to quite the show, and you could tell Jinx was putting on a show with her slow purposeful movements, as she bathed herself. Water cascaded down her form as she lathered and rinsed herself. It was like watching a goddess bathe, a colossus of porcelain, far above you, so far that she didn’t even notice you were there. It felt a bit voyeuristic to just stand there and watch but at the same time the sight was so breath taking that you couldn’t turn away, so you did just what Jinx had wanted you sat back and enjoyed the show.

After pretending to not pay attention to you for a little while Jinx focused again on you.

“Oopsie, I forgot that my little guy also needed to get cleaned up. But how are we going to manage that. You are too small to hold a bar of soap and the water from the shower would just knock you over.”

Jinx took a moment pretending to think before saying

“Oh, I know how we can get you all clean.”

Jinx’s fingers descended upon you and plucked you from the alcove you had been standing in. You felt you stomach drop out from you as you began to rapidly descend as Jinx bent over. Then Jinx released you from her fingers and you tumbled down splashing into a deep puddle of soapy water. You cleared the soap from your eyes and got back to your feet as you took in where Jinx had deposited you. You were now on the floor of her shower her massive toes towering over you and playfully wiggling. From high above her face beamed at you positively delighted by the latest game she had come up to tease you with.

“Isn’t this just perfect my little cutie, down there by my toes you can get yourself nice and clean. You have plenty of soap down there and the water trickling down my legs won’t overwhelm you.”

The smile on Jinx’s face made it clear that your ease of cleaning yourself wasn’t why she had taken this course, there were plenty of other way she could have arranged that. No, she just liked the idea of you down by her feet basking in awe of the sight of her towering nude form. You couldn’t really do anything about it though so scooping up some soap and water you began to bathe yourself in the shadow of Jinx’s foot. As you cleaned the caked layer of Jinx’s saliva from yourself you could see Jinx sending furtive glance down at you. She was pretending to not pay attention to you, pretending to just continue her shower, but given how small you were even the subtlest of her movements caught your attention. Not that you were much better, you were sneaking peaks at her as well. Her long blue hair cascading down her back, her perky breast shifting and jiggling high above you water tricking down them and across her long flat expanse of her stomach, droplets tracing their way across the soft curve of her pert rear and beginning the journey down her delicious thighs and long luscious legs, between which you could see the enticing slit of her sex.

Eventually despite how enjoyable it had been your shower with Jinx came to an end and she turned off the water and plucked you from the floor. You sat on the side of her sink as Jinx dried herself, dressed herself, and did her hair up in her long twin-tail braids. Once she had readied herself for the day Jinx plucked you up and moved to the kitchen where she placed you upon the table as she grabbed herself breakfast before joining you. You sat with Jinx eating crumbs from her breakfast and chatting. You wanted to bring up her restoring your size but so far, every time you had tried that she had been against the idea and at the end of the day she had full control of you. If you wanted to get your size back the only way would be to convince her to give it to you. So finally after deliberating the best course of action, you decided you just had to go for it.

“So, Jinx I was kind of think that maybe you could grab the shrink-ray and you know…”

Jinx swallowed down what she had been chewing, a bulge several times larger than you sliding down the elegant curve of her neck.

“You want to be smaller? Really? You’re already pretty tiny but hey maybe you’d be even cuter if you were ant size.”

As she spoke Jinx held her fingers close together, so close that they were nearly touch, to display the size she was speaking of.

“No, no, no, I didn’t mean to make me smaller. I meant to you know make me normal size.”

“Normal size, why would you want to be normal size again. Don’t you like being my cute little boyfriend.”

“I mean I do Jinx but…”

“Well, that settles it then you can stay small, and it will be great. Just think about it you can be with me all the time. We can talk, and have fun, and have … sexy times.”

“But Jinx…”

“No, buts Jinx’s, well maybe one butt” Jinx giggled “but only if you are a very good boyfriend.”

You weren’t getting anywhere with her, but you needed to, you really liked her but you didn’t think you could just stay tiny, for a time you could, you’d definitely want to come back to it, but not forever.

“Jinx I’ve enjoyed this, but I want to be able to be your boyfriend at normal size too. I want to hold you in my arms, I want to kiss you, I want to cuddle up with you and hold you close.”

“Well, we can still do all that when you are tiny. I can give your tiny body plenty of kisses, and when I want to cuddle or hold you close I can, but I can go even further than that if you are tiny. I can tuck you into my bra or in my panties. I can keep you pressed against my breasts right up against my nipple or down in my panties rubbing against my clit. Doesn’t that sound more fun.”

You did have to admit it did sound fun, but you held firm.

“Come on Jinx, be reasonable, I can’t just stay tiny forever.”

“Well why not?” Jinx pouted “Plus maybe I don’t want to be “reasonable” maybe I want you to stay tiny and cute that way you can always be with me, and I can always keep you safe.”

“Jinx it is really sweet that you want to protect me, and I really enjoyed our time with me being tiny. I just want to be normal sized again but that doesn’t mean we can’t play with the shrink-ray in the future.”

“Yeah, but if I make you normal sized what if you decide to leave me.”

Jinx said, sadness creeping into her voice and he placed her arms on the table and rested her head atop them.

“Jinx I wouldn’t leave you.”

“But you might. Lots of people leave me. They leave me cause I’m crazy, they leave me cause I ruin things, they leave me cause they get hurt … they leave me cause I hurt them.”

The pain in her voice tore at your heart as you tried to think about what to say to her. You wanted to make her feel better, to make the hurt go away but you also couldn’t just consign yourself to be tiny forever. Moving up to her you placed your hand on her arm.

“Jinx I know you are scared that I’ll leave but don’t you want to give me the chance to stay?”

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is that if you keep me tiny, sure I can’t leave but you also would deny me the chance to choose to stay. You’d never get the chance to experience me choosing to stay with you. Don’t you want to experience that.”

“Well, that does sound kind of nice.”

“I think it also sounds nice and I want the chance to give that to you. So will you let me?”

Jinx sighed and then threw her hands up in the air.

“Fine, I’ll make you big again. But when I make you big again, we are finding another use of that silver tongue of yours. Are you happy now?”

“Actually, yes on all accounts.” You smiled back at Jinx.

In response Jinx just poked you with the tip of her finger knocking you over.

“Well don’t act all high and mighty yet your still tiny for the moment.”

“I suppose that’s true but that does limit what I can do with my tongue.”

Jinx’s face became flushed at you statement and she quickly stood up turning her back to you. She liked to tease not to be the one who got teased, but you liked the cute way she got all flustered, so you’d be sure to tease her often.

“Okay I’m getting the shrink-ray, stay put tiny.”

Jinx said as she walked from the room leaving you sitting upon the table. Once she was out of the room you let out a sigh of relief. You liked Jinx, you liked her a lot but she was a lot to deal with, even more so when she was a veritable goddess compared to you. It would be nice to be on a more even footing once she restored your size, you looked forward to getting to spend more time with her when she wasn’t like a waking force of nature.

Jinx returned shortly twirling the shrink-ray around her finger by its trigger. Panic crept up through you. If that device was damage, you’d be stuck like this.

“Jinx!” you called out “I don’t think that is a good idea, you could break the device.”

“Don’t be such a worry wort, I play with guns all the time I’m not going to break…”

Before Jinx could finish her sentence however the shrink-ray shifted up along her finger as it twirled coming lose. The device flew up into the air momentarily before beginning to plummet to the ground. Jinx quickly dove to catch it but only succeeded in knocking the device forward through the air eventually to collide with the kitchen floor. As the device hit the floor you saw it charge with one last blast of energy and a moment later you felt a familiar feeling. Far in the distance you heard Jinx’s voice.

“Oops”

Then you blacked out. You don’t know how long you were out for but when you came to you weren’t on Jinx’s table anymore. You hadn’t the slightest clue where you were. Feeling the ground beneath you, you found it to be cool and smooth, and reflective. Suddenly while you were still trying to get your bearings a rumble like thunder shook the world around you, vibrating through you as well as the structure you lay upon. The sound had seemed familiar, there was a hint of something you recognize in the roll of that thunder. As you lay there your mind began to put the piece together, remembering what had transpired and with a sense of dread you turned your head to look at the sky and the thunder came again but this time you could make sense of it.

“You’re awake, I’m so glad, I was so worried about you.”

It was Jinx only she was much much bigger.

https://imgur.com/a/8Y1bnef